La La Vazquez and Ciara (who can be seen alongside her friend in La La’s Full Court Wedding) are taking part in Dan Savage’s YouTube-based It Gets Better Project. Inspired by the recent rash of suicides by bullied gay youth, the video project encourages people to upload their accounts of how things got better for them with age. Originally directed at readers of Dan’s Savage Love column, celebrities have gotten in on the online encouragement. Though La La and Ciara’s message is simple, it’s valuable (especially since such a stance could potentially alienate their conservative/anti-equality/violence-loving fans, and they didn’t have to make their voice heard on this subject, in any event). Nicely played, girls.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Benzino Gets Tattoos Of Girlfriend Althea | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog