La La Vazquez and Ciara (who can be seen alongside her friend in La La’s Full Court Wedding) are taking part in Dan Savage’s YouTube-based It Gets Better Project. Inspired by the recent rash of suicides by bullied gay youth, the video project encourages people to upload their accounts of how things got better for them with age. Originally directed at readers of Dan’s Savage Love column, celebrities have gotten in on the online encouragement. Though La La and Ciara’s message is simple, it’s valuable (especially since such a stance could potentially alienate their conservative/anti-equality/violence-loving fans, and they didn’t have to make their voice heard on this subject, in any event). Nicely played, girls.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch VH1's Love And Hip Hop Power Marathon This Weekend | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Rasheeda Breaks The Pregnancy News To Kirk – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Reacts To Episode 5 – | VH1 Blog
- Dean Cain On His "Hit The Floor" Role | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor's SYTYCD Alums: Allison Holker And Courtney Galiano | VH1 Blog