Bret Michaels’ Recipe For A Perfect Nude Photo Shoot

bret_billboard1

What’s the secret to rocking a hard body on the cover of a magazine? According to Bret Michaels, all it takes are 2,000 sit-ups, a day of fasting, good lighting on a warm room. At least, that’s what he said went into his bestselling Billboard magazine cover. Regarding the last two items, he told E! Online:

“I said, ‘Listen, I have two requests—good lighting and a warm room. That’s all I’m asking for.’ If I’m walking out with it all f***ing hanging out there for the world to see then, well, I need good lighting and a warm room.”

Bret Michaels worries about shrinkage during his nude photo shoots? Rock stars: just like us. Meanwhile, Bret also told E! about his upcoming heart surgery that’s set to take place in January. Says Bret:

“I’m going in there thinking very positively that it’s going to be great and I’m going to feel a whole lot better. I’d be lying to say that somewhere in my subconscious there’s not a little bit of gulling. When they’re going through your body to operate on your heart, it’s going to hit you somewhere that they’re toying with the ticker. There’s definitely a little fear in there somewhere.”

[E! Online]

Remember, Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It premieres Monday, October 18 at 10/9c.

Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It show page
Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It videos and extras

1. ME says:

They key 4 Bretts Photo shoot is put a old mans head on a young hunks body!!

2. Julia says:

I don’t think God spared Brett, so he could pose nude on magazine covers. What a waste of time and second chances. I’m so disappointed in this old man.

3. leelee70 says:

Guess what, there are hundreds of men out there who wish they looked as good as Bret at his age, this man is so awesome and not just because he has a great body and face, but because he has a beautiful heart and soul as well. Keep rocking Bret and I will keep praying for you, don’t worry about surgery you will be fine, God still has big plans for you I am sure. Love ya.

4. Caryn says:

Bret thanks for my birthday present of you in your birthday suit!And to you silly,smal1 minded indivuals:
    1. Didn’t your mother teach you”If you can’t say something nice do”t say it!
    2. Maybe if you tried to be more positive,and less negative, than maybe you might have a chance to to have someone like this amazing man in your life (but I highly doubt it)!
    Again thanks Bret, I love it.

5. Alice says:

sorry are “ME” and “Julia” blind or just stupid?????

Bret is tottaly HOT!!!!!!
    give the man a break!!

6. Sweetie69 says:

Bret is so hot you could fry eggs on his chest. I’ve seen him in concert three times and he is hotter in person. I’m sure any man his age would be envious becauser they know most of their woman would take him in an instant. He is an amazing man and he’s done alot for children with diabetes even paid for camp for kids who parents can’t afford it.Good luck Bret with everything you do and keep on rockin the world see ya again in 2011.

7. Izzardchik says:

I need to get this cover!! lol But seriously, Bret has been a Type-1 diabetic since he was 6. He has always worked hard to keep his body and his health in good shape. I’d say “Job Well Done!”
    I know far too many guys half his age that don’t look half this good. Are the people Bret-bashing just jealous?? Probably…
    Keep going Bret, the fans love you and we know you’ll come through the next chapter just fine!
    (PS -Love from home. Butler, PA ROX)

8. Goldenredlox says:

Brett,
    I was so worried about you while you were sick, Since Im not the kind of woman that chases rock stars down after concerts, I admire you from the audiance with your beautiful looks and that voice that could start you your own private heram if you ever wanted one. Someone like you deserves to have your children with you as much as possible and when you smile `its like watching the sun coming up looking over the horizon at Tybee Island and watching how beautiful
    the morning comes alive with you and your children and me and my daughter…………..Anyway Im just glad yur better. I will keep you in my prayers
    Goldenredlox
    Veleria Kay

9. Christy says:

Bret is awesome. one of the sweetest men in the world. And his body is amazing for his age, yes he really does have abs. I have seen him in concert and met him in person, He looks great. I am so happy he is making a great recovery and wish him the best with the upcoming surgery. I also wish him and Kristi the best of luck.

10. after attempt as well as accomplish the rearrange phone look happy you call for while consume a trusted listing provider. While there is completely no countrywide cellphone directory free

11. A individual thing cellphones be the owner of got in common force be present the fact after the identity don’t be alive displayed. The problem is the fact once to these cellular phone numbers are private with protected using laws.