There’s still a few weeks until the November 1 debut of My Big Friggin’ Wedding on a television set near you, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t start getting excited about it now! The show, which comes from the same creative team that brought you Jersey Shore, follows five couples as they prepare for the biggest and most intense day of their young lives: their wedding. Everyone knows that the days, weeks and months leading up to wedding is fraught with tension and stress, but Alyssa and Tyler, Megin and Johnny Meatballs (!), Sandra and Joey, Amanda and Matt, and Tammie and Denny all seem to be in for the ride of their lives. Pre-nups, drunk moms, male strippers, and crazy future mother-in-laws all feature prominently in this show that promises to capture the most hilarious wedding prep since MTV’s revered episode of True Life: I’m Getting Married back in 2002. Get pumped!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA The Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Life After The Show: Meeka Claxton | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog