There’s still a few weeks until the November 1 debut of My Big Friggin’ Wedding on a television set near you, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t start getting excited about it now! The show, which comes from the same creative team that brought you Jersey Shore, follows five couples as they prepare for the biggest and most intense day of their young lives: their wedding. Everyone knows that the days, weeks and months leading up to wedding is fraught with tension and stress, but Alyssa and Tyler, Megin and Johnny Meatballs (!), Sandra and Joey, Amanda and Matt, and Tammie and Denny all seem to be in for the ride of their lives. Pre-nups, drunk moms, male strippers, and crazy future mother-in-laws all feature prominently in this show that promises to capture the most hilarious wedding prep since MTV’s revered episode of True Life: I’m Getting Married back in 2002. Get pumped!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Raquel And Terrence Sex Scene We've Been Waiting For | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- What Draya & Orlando Look Like Off Camera: A Sneak Peek At The Basketball Wives LA Couple | Reality