There’s still a few weeks until the November 1 debut of My Big Friggin’ Wedding on a television set near you, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t start getting excited about it now! The show, which comes from the same creative team that brought you Jersey Shore, follows five couples as they prepare for the biggest and most intense day of their young lives: their wedding. Everyone knows that the days, weeks and months leading up to wedding is fraught with tension and stress, but Alyssa and Tyler, Megin and Johnny Meatballs (!), Sandra and Joey, Amanda and Matt, and Tammie and Denny all seem to be in for the ride of their lives. Pre-nups, drunk moms, male strippers, and crazy future mother-in-laws all feature prominently in this show that promises to capture the most hilarious wedding prep since MTV’s revered episode of True Life: I’m Getting Married back in 2002. Get pumped!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's... Shirtless Benzino | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- T.I. Puts His Family To Work On "The Family Hustle" | VH1 Blog