My Big Friggin’ Wedding – Watch The Supertrailer

There’s still a few weeks until the November 1 debut of My Big Friggin’ Wedding on a television set near you, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t start getting excited about it now! The show, which comes from the same creative team that brought you Jersey Shore, follows five couples as they prepare for the biggest and most intense day of their young lives: their wedding. Everyone knows that the days, weeks and months leading up to wedding is fraught with tension and stress, but Alyssa and Tyler, Megin and Johnny Meatballs (!), Sandra and Joey, Amanda and Matt, and Tammie and Denny all seem to be in for the ride of their lives. Pre-nups, drunk moms, male strippers, and crazy future mother-in-laws all feature prominently in this show that promises to capture the most hilarious wedding prep since MTV’s revered episode of True Life: I’m Getting Married back in 2002. Get pumped!

1. jack says:

i love money 4 and now this, Vh1 is my favorite channel again!!!!!!

2. fanofmybigfriggenwedding says:

this is going to be better then JS!! huge plus that i know one of the couples!

3. Katelynn says:

THIS SHOW LOOKS GOOOODDDD I LOVE WEDDINGS AND I LOVE THE EAST COAST PERFFECT MATCH!!!

4. J Dubb says:

What’s up with the couple profiles? Come on VH1 give us a little more to go on than just the supertrailer….

5. MBFW FAN CLUB says:

3 of the five couples have facebook fan pages with lots of information

6. Lee says:

LOVVVEEE IT!!! LOVVVEE JOHNNY MEATBALLS!!!!!!!!!!

7. GuidoLOVER says:

I Love Jersey Shore (Pauly D!) and I can’t wait to see this! And Joey is HOT! Love those Italian boys!!!

8. candy says:

OMG did you see megans dress I LOVVVVE IT! JOHNNY and MEGAN are by far the funniest couple. I cant wait to watch

9. Maria says:

This Show looks so good!!!!! Joey and Matt are the hottest guys on the show!!! Their wives are so beautiful and they look like models. Honestly,this is how reality shows should be!

10. BellaV says:

.. this show looks HYSTERICAL!!! i all ready have the series set up on my DVR :) Joey and Sandra look like they are gunna be the CRAZIEST.. can’t wait to check out her ass in that dress… lol

**NOVEMBER 1st, that episode’s gunna be on repeat**

11. JuiCyC says:

HOW MANY WEDDING SHOWS CAN U POSSIBLY PUT ON T.V???????? MY CO-WORKERS AND I WERE JUST SAYING HOW WE’D ONLY WATCH TO SEE THESE PEOPLE MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES JUST TO BE ON T.V… ITS HYSTERICAL IF U ASK MEH
    -JC

12. lilmama says:

tammy is a homewrecker

13. Supervisor B says:

” NO PRENUMP, NO WEDDING!!”

14. paul says:

no pre-nup no wedding …

15. Michael says:

Is it me or does that Joey guy look like Derek Jeter?

16. Gio says:

Read the cast bio’s, saw the pics, saw the video and I think Sandra takes the cake. Damn girl is on fire. Madonna Mia Joey, you are lucky. You got yourself my dream woman. I would move back to NY if I knew I could find one like that. Bro, you got good taste. Damn.

17. Happydays says:

Amanda and Matt are the hottest couple. Those girls don’t stand a change against Amanda. She’s a supper hot latina. It’s about time. Matt you look great. Watch out NJ because Amanda and Matt have arrived.

18. elaine rosenblum says:

another pathetic group of sad people exploiting their pathetic lives for the world to see. do these people ever think what their children will say

19. SexyJOEY! says:

OMG! what a hottie! gotta love those tan-gorilla-juice-head-guidos!! Sandra.. i’m soo jealous u have such a sexy husband :)

Let the countdown begin for the show to start! .. Joey and Sandra! …thank GOD for them because the show would be soooo boring :) look at their website to get the good sh*t.. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/JoeyandSandra

LOVE U GUYSS!!!

20. BLLM says:

I hope Alyssa and Taylor sues the heck out of Tony. I have never ever seen such a rude and disorganized wedding planner in my life. Plus she had to do her own party favors? Take them to court. They will have to pay, but unlikely any court of law will say they have to pay you your entire fee. You are going to lose. As for Tammie. What an annoying person and bride. The fact everything pretty much went wrong is sign the marriage will be short lived.

21. marinewife says:

OMG…I can’t believe I got sucked into this show. I’m SO thankful for the husband I have in my life. Never in my life have I seen such…ok I can’t even find the words. OMG Tammie is the BIGGEST cry baby I have EVER SEEN. Things went wrong at my wedding and I never shed a tear. I just let it go and went on with night. I have never seen someone think she’s such a princess and then act like such a baby. Also, how horrible she was that she kept hitting her fiance! I’m just floored! I know tv cuts out a lot and usually jus shows the bad things or the things that get your attention to suck you in, but wow! If there were more “loving” moments or better moments w/ out such jaw dropping behavior then maybe I would think differently. I have to agree w/ Tammie on ONE thing though. The kids in the limo at the end of the night. NO WAY! That was HER night and his kids should have stayed with a friend or family member. She deserved to be with him and him only in that limo on the way home! So, yes, I agree w/ her attitude for that one b/c I would have felt the same way.

22. Really interesting articles. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing a nice info!

23. 3846479 says: