The standout scene from the premiere of Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It, involved Bret’s on-again-off-again girlfriend Kristi exorcising demons brought on from his highly frisky stint on Rock of Love. It also helps bridge the shows’ gap, not just from Rock of Love to Life as I Know It, but from the Rock of Love Girls: Where Are They Now? special that aired before this. We’ll have more on this in our upcoming recap of the episode, but it would seem that the question posted in the title of the Where Are They Now? show is answered once and for all: on Kristi’s s*** list, even years later.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Mimi Faust Plays 'Ratchet Or Not Ratchet' | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Your "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta" Cast On Twitter & Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog