The standout scene from the premiere of Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It, involved Bret’s on-again-off-again girlfriend Kristi exorcising demons brought on from his highly frisky stint on Rock of Love. It also helps bridge the shows’ gap, not just from Rock of Love to Life as I Know It, but from the Rock of Love Girls: Where Are They Now? special that aired before this. We’ll have more on this in our upcoming recap of the episode, but it would seem that the question posted in the title of the Where Are They Now? show is answered once and for all: on Kristi’s s*** list, even years later.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle: First Look At The New Season | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Cut Her Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog