We’ve asked you this before, but it can’t hurt to ask again: Do you like to dance? Do you have a computer? Do you like money? If you answered yes to all three of these questions, then you’re not only going to love Dance Cam Slam, but you should probably enter to appear on the show, too! We’re only a few days away from the show’s premiere at 10/9c on Tuesday, October 26, and we just wanted to share some of the amazingness that we have received at the show’s casting site. Since you’ve already seen our compilations of contestants performing to “Bootylicious” and “Everybody Dance Now,” we figured it’s high time to share this clip of people just like you getting down to Usher’s “Yeah” (including Philip from Money Hungry).
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog
- All Of T.I.'s Fatherly Wisdom From "The Family Hustle" | VH1 Blog
- The Votes Are In! The Gossip Game Style Wars Ask Who Wore It Best | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor's SYTYCD Alums: Allison Holker And Courtney Galiano | VH1 Blog