We’ve asked you this before, but it can’t hurt to ask again: Do you like to dance? Do you have a computer? Do you like money? If you answered yes to all three of these questions, then you’re not only going to love Dance Cam Slam, but you should probably enter to appear on the show, too! We’re only a few days away from the show’s premiere at 10/9c on Tuesday, October 26, and we just wanted to share some of the amazingness that we have received at the show’s casting site. Since you’ve already seen our compilations of contestants performing to “Bootylicious” and “Everybody Dance Now,” we figured it’s high time to share this clip of people just like you getting down to Usher’s “Yeah” (including Philip from Money Hungry).
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Fights, Weddings & Babies: What Was The Biggest VH1 News Story Of 2013? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Drita: The New Mob Wives Is "Real S---t" | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Winter Is Coming - VH1 Stars Bundle Up | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop: Check Yourself, Ep. 6 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog