Mario Lopez: Saved By The Baby – Watch The Premiere

It’s been gestating for a while, but at last, the premiere of Mario Lopez: Saved by the Baby is here! Watch Mario and Courtney Mazza bicker about topics as far flung as fighting about toilet paper, shoe space, farting, arguing and finding out the sex of their child prior to birth. As comic foils go, they don’t get much hotter, drier or more pregnant than Mazza.

1. This Shows GoingTo Be A Hit! says:

To the person who wrote the first comment…you need to get a life and stop being so hateful. I guess you really didn’t stop watching VH1 cause you watched it last night!
    VH1 doesn’t suck, you should. It would give you something to do beside pick on everyone.
    The show is definetly going to be a hit. Mario and Courtney are a beautiful couple.They are so right for each other! They do have a fun relationship and a true love for each other. It comes through on screen as well as in real life. All I can say is that I’ll keep watching because I think it’s cool getting a personal look into their lives. I know each one personally and what you see is what you get! That’s how they really are together, in real life! Love to you Courtney, Mario and baby Gia Francesca!

2. Taylor says:

Loved the first episode!!! Mario and Mazza are sooo cute together! I can’t wait for the rest of the season!

3. twippy says:

I can’t believe VH-1 is doing this show. At least Scott Baio acknowledged he had an issue in the past with womanizing. I think it’s very interesting that Mario met and fell in love while doing “A Chorus Line” when fans of his know he was living with Karina Smirnoff at the time, and he broke her heart because he was cheating on her. I was a fan of Mario’s because of DWTS, which he doesn’t even mention. It’s a show that actually jump started his career, and he even found a woman who really challenged him to be a better person. Sorry, I just don’t see the chemistry with Courtney. Of course, because he’s in the position of power, and because he has the money and the career, she’s perfect for him. He can’t handle a woman who is his equal. Does the name Ali Landry mean anything to any one? He dated her, lived with her and married her. He was a serial cheater, and she filed for divorce two weeks after the wedding. I think a more interesting show would be how Mario changed his womanizing ways, because he has a history of serial cheating. That would be real, not reality, tv, and much more truthful.

4. ndmetal says:

another crap show from vh1–this network has sure hit the toilet–remember when it used to be a credible station and play music videos and feature REAL musicians?

5. mariofan says:

This show is full of heart and I can appreciate what he is going through as a first time parent. Mario has always had a lovable personality and seeing him in his element with his girl, is just precious. I enjoy the chemistry that these two share because I’ve been there with my significant other. This show is definitely worth the watch because you don’t often get to see that side of someone so well known and it’s so personal and heartfelt that it’s hard not to love it.

6. chipperme says:

Gosh, they are the most adorable people ever. This show is what I’ve been waiting for. I can’t wait every week for a new episode to come, I NEED MY MARIO FIX!!!

That scene with the toilet paper was just so hilarious! I can totally see my man doing that instead of just going to the store. LOL kleenex!

I totally get why he wouldn’t want to know the sex of the baby. He’s the dad, he has the right to not know if he wants to not know!!!

Courtney seems so amazing!

7. torres says:

its going to be a fun show. Its cool that finally a mexican is going to make a reality show. i am mexican and i am definitley gonna watch. so happy that mario sticks to roots even though he famous

8. Belinda says:

I love this show. Mario and Mazza completment each other so much. Not to mention they both are sooooo funny. Can’t wait for next weeks episode.

9. Belinda says:

twippy from Nov 3rd, u need to stop hating. If u don,t like the show r Mario r Mazza, u don’t have 2 watch.

10. Joy says:

Seriousy, this girl whines about how Mario cannot drop everything to be by her side? He is supporting her butt while she is pregnant! How many women go through the pains of pregnancy and still have to work every day besides caring for the house. She wouldn’t have what she has if Mario didn’t work.

11. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

12. 2220618 says:

What a lovely day for a 2220618! SCK was here

13. Every transpose cell look hopeful providers force be real completely effortless, in depth with fast as implement. The services need a small resolution at what time retrieve the private personal facts. Regulations discourages phone providers starting legally giving by home non-public personal essentials off their directories meant for nothing

14. As soon as owning a cell phone call upcoming since various sort of anonymous cell phone number, extraordinarily phone number it willpower survive particular intense impossible so when acquire the personal specifics matter the cellular phone number.