My Big Friggin’ Wedding‘s Tammie And Danny Face Racist Online Harassment

friggin_1_p1_251

What year is it again? Eighteen seventy-racist? That’s how it seems given that My Big Friggin’ Wedding‘s Italian-Haitian couple Danny and Tammie have been attacked for being an interracial couple. According to TMZ, within the 24 hours of VH1′s airing of the show’s premiere, Tammy received a Facebook message from one “Susan Wilson” that said, “Another n***** lover. How disgusting.” The couple’s lawyer is hard at work on tracking down the culprit (whom they believe is not actually named “Susan Wilson”). “Why would anyone care if the love of my life is not the same race as me? He’s my prince charming no matter what background he is!” says Tammie. If you watched the show, you know that this is not the first time the couple has experienced people taking exception to their union (her family had a hard time accepting it, and apparently still did during the wedding, as evidenced in the supertrailer). What the hell kind of a world do we live in, for real? [TMZ]

1. amiwright says:

I wish I would have watched the trailer before I posted my comment. All these Mofo’s and their families are crazy. LMMFAO Bet she sign the pre-nup.

2. ndmetal says:

just another STUPID reality show from vh1–how shameful and embarrassing

3. zbaby21 says:

This is just a sad sad world. Tammie and Danny do your thing screw the hypocrites!!! And I’m a black woman and if she found her true love from a black man so be it. Love has no color. Our Father in heaven showed that to us all. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

4. Jo says:

Yeah, seriously, what year is it? People are so stupid sometimes.

5. babybrownbutterfly says:

The real problem with this couple is that Tammie is ot marriage material. She doesnt handle kidswell.Its like she doesnt respect them and she thinks shes the same age as them. Maybe he wants a white girl so bad he doesnt care if shes crazy. You ask me, they should show his family,so we can see what they hink about her. It wouldnt be good, Im sure. He is makiing a huge mistake.

6. nikki says:

I think that Tammie is stupid for not letting a lawyer look at the pre-nup agreement. Luckly for her, if they do split up, it could get thrown out b/c she was clearly coercioned