Fantasia And Paula Cook Fail To Reach Settlement

fantasia2_6_x10_30
As Fantasia‘s legal woes play out on this season of Fantasia for Real, they rage on in real life, as well. Radar Online reports that Fantasia and the wife of her (former?) boyfriend Antwaun Cook, Paula Cook, have failed to reach a settlement via private mediation regarding Paula’s alienation of affections suit against Fantasia. Such a suit is applicable in certain states when a third party is involved in a marriage’s breakup (Fantasia maintains, as she always had, that she understood Antwaun and Paula to be estranged when she started dating him). One source claims, “Fantasia was prepared to pay Paula as much as $100,000 to settle during their mediation, but it fell through.” The two reportedly are set to meet in court again on Nov. 22, but should mediation fall through again, a civil suit will be imminent. [Radar Online]

1. Ronda Stone says:

Tashia……… girl I want you to know you have so many people who really love and wish you well. God has great things in store for you. Keep your head up and stay focused and strong. Don’t let the world get you down. God has blessed you because you deserve it. God brought you to everything in your life for a reason. You keep yourself surrounded with people like Brian and Aunt Bunny. I would love to meet you when I’m in the great state of North Carolina. You are a beautiful person with a heart bigger than this world could ever understand. What God has for you is for you. Keep your head up and embrace your destiny. Ignore the haters and any folks who judge you when they themselves don’t have a heaven or hell to put you. The Cooks need to keep it moving. I can’t believe people would think of you as a marriage crasher. Your too humble for that type of foolishness. Be blessed. Love you girl

2. SheliA says:

I totally disagree I think Fantasia knew something was not right. If she wanted to date him she should have waited until they were divorced, technially he ws still married. Yea Mr Cook is the problem, but her mom & aunt questioned her several times about the situation and she denied they were even in a relationship. So pay the lady her money so she can file divorce and then you can have the no good dog. If he would cheat on his wife he will definitely cheat on Fantasia.

3. Eonice says:

Fantasia, you have probably heard it all by now, but being a women who has been there done that I’m gonna put my street thinking cap on. When you meet with Mrs Cook, repectively, later this month, please keep in the back of your mind that everything comes with a price. How do we know this whole thing is not a scam the Cooks “cooked up”. The odds of the lottery are almost never, so why not, find someone with money, give my husband permission to sleep with her, play crazy along with him,sue the person, win a lawsuit, get back together(although we were never apart) and live the good life at the wealthy persons expense. Just a thought!!!!!!Luv u your music and everyting you are about. Dont lose your southern swag and please “pray for somebody!”

4. Asia says:

If he’s married… he’s married. If he’s separated… he’s married…. and again, if he’s separated… he’s STILL married!!! Stop claiming something as “yours” out of your emotions… because of “your” desire. God is not mocked… and your “strong desire” for another woman’s husband is evidence that you still need to be healed. Don’t get hurt AGAIN… get healed!!! The Lord is WELL able!! Trust Him!! Happy Wednesday! (found this on facebook)

5. Pauline McNeil says:

I say if anyone should be sued its antwaun he is the one who is the lair in this situation men lie so i feel that fantasia is just as much the victim as paula so fantasia you keep your head up you have fans and people out here who loves you and most importantly you have zion to think about

6. NENE says:

I BELIEVE IT WAS A SET-UP BY ANTWAUN AND PAULA TO GET HER MONEY. THEY SET THAT GIRL UP PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I WOULDN’T GIVE HER A DIME. AND IF HE WAS A CHEAT, I GUARANTEE FANTASIA WASN’T THE FIRST SHE WAS JUST THE ONE WHO HAD THE MOST MONEY. IF I WERE HER LEGAL TEAM I WOULD DIG UP ALL HIS WOMEN.

7. Fool for Real says:

I agree with Ne-NE..Her legal team should dig up his other women and MEN!!!!! Run, Taisa Run!

8. Sad situation says:

I really like Fantasia personality and her show. But I always felt that she knew that he was married and was living in the same residence with his wife. He probably told her that he was planning to leave his wife. So she carried on a relationship with him because she loved him and believed he is a good man while waiting for the divorce between him and his wife. But we as women have to understand that men will say and do anything to get what they want. Tasia seems like a very emotional person who lets her guard down when she loves. I’m sure this situation has taught her a lot. I also understand Mrs. Cooks position. Both parties knew. It would be different if Tasia didn’t know prior. Now that she has admitted knowing and getting pregnant Mrs. Cook does have the right to pursue legally in North Carolina.

9. tash says:

i really think paula cook is trying to replace love for money. i wonder if paula cook and her antuwan were setting all this up themselves to get money out of fantansia. God has so much for you.
    We all leave and learn. Keep your head up Fantansia!!!!

10. amiwright says:

I bet Mrs. Cook wish she would have taken that settlement now. She don’t get anything now. The judge ruled she lied.

11. Cedric says:

The court have ruled in Fantasia and Antwaun favor, reports show that Paula and Antwaun seperated in September 2009 rather than Paula Cook story saying they broke up on July 2010. Fantasia and Antwaun didn’t start dating until November 2009. So fantasia is not a homewrecker so get her Cd Back to me.