Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business Season 2 To Premiere Sunday, December 5

brandy_ray

Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business will be back on VH1 on Sunday, December 5 at 11/10c. All the details of the new season are in the press release below:

From child stars to business moguls, Brandy and Ray J Norwood have established themselves musically and professionally with their incredible vocal talent and family business – RnB Productions. The two siblings join VH1 for a second season of Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business as they face new challenges while expanding their entertainment empire and music careers. Without the constant guidance and assistance from Sonja, Brandy and Ray J will have to find a way to fill in her shoes and step outside the box to take their family business to a new level. On top of having to manage their family business, both Brandy and Ray J juggle new albums. Do Brandy and Ray J have what it takes to stay fresh in the industry as they take on more responsibilities in both their personal lives and careers? Watch as the Norwoods step up as CEOs and reach new levels of success in Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business premieres on VH1 Sunday, December, 5 at 11PM.

In the second season, Brandy and Ray J head toward new directions with their personal and professional lives. Not only is Brandy stepping back into the music scene working on her upcoming sixth studio album, viewers will also get a glimpse into Brandy’s personal life as she breaks out of her comfort zone, shining on Dancing With The Stars and now dating again after being single for a few years. Viewers will get a behind-the-scenes look into the life of Ray J as he works on his relationship with his new girlfriend and also heads back into the studio with collaborations with rapper/actor Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, producer/songwriter Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins and other popular R&B heavyweights and learns what it is like to take on heavier family responsibilities while shedding his notorious bad boy image. Despite their celebrity status and success, the Norwoods are a typical American family who strive to stay on the right track and work together to keep the Norwood family business up and running.

Full episodes and extra scenes from Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business will be available on VH1.com and through VH1 Mobile each week following the show’s on-air premiere.

Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business is created and executive produced by Mark Cronin and Cris Abrego for 51 Minds Entertainment, LLC. an Endemol Company, who also produced the record-breaking series Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, Charm School, and I Love New York.

The production teams’ programming launched VH1 into their highest ratings ever. Ben Samek and Matt Odgers also executive producer for the series and the company.

Brandy and Ray J Norwood executive produce the series while Ray J also serves co-creator. For VH1, the series is executive produced by Jeff Olde, Jill Holmes and Kristen Kelly.

1. Quelia says:

HELLO NORWOOD FAMILY I KNOW YALL R BUSY SO I’LL MAKE IT BREIF.JUST WANT 2 ADDRESS A FEW THINGS MR. AND MRS. NORWOOD YOU R WONDREFUL PARENTS YALL DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH BRANDY AND RAY BRANDY I’VE BEEN A FAN SINCE “I WANNA DOWN” I JUST WANT 2 LET U KNOW THAT THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE AS UR FAN I WILL SUPPORT U 4 LIFE!! NO MATTER WHAT NOW RAY RAY RAY I’VE HAD A CRUSH ON U SINCE BRANDY’S 1ST ALBUM DROP!!!I WANT 2 SAY 2 U DO U!!I DONT FEEL LIKE RITE AT DIS MOMENT BRIT IS GOOD 4 U AND VICE VERSA PLUS THE WHOLE OFF AND ON 4 YRS U NEVA GO BACK RAY AS A FAN IMA SUPPORT WATEVA U DO BUT AS FRIEND CAREER YEA L.I.G. DAT U DONT HAVE TIME U SHOULD NOT B TORN BETWEEN WORK AND UR PERSONAL LIFE ON SUM REAL…. WELL I COULD SAY ALOT MORE BUT I WONT LOVE YALL NORWOOD FAMILY 4 LIFE DUECES LIL BITT

2. Tif Young says:

I just want to say I want to see that full hour back of the show.

3. Melissa Fregoso says:

Hey Ray J. I think that it is great that you have a girlfriend. I hope that it really works out for you both. Even though you are a young male artist and you have girl fans, you still have to have a love life. As long as you have a girl that understands that you have to flirt but you won’t take it to the next level with the groupies you will do great. The ones that think you can’t have a love life and a music career are haters. People need to understand that just cause you are famous doesn’t mean that you can’t have a life outside of that. There are plenty of musicians that have a love life and are still very successful. Just don’t get caught up. Keep it 100 as you say. Be real with your girl, your family and your fans and don’t worry about the haters. Keep your head up and stay true to what you love and who you love.

4. LadyKay says:

Love you guys and the show is great…Ray Ray Ray!! If you have someone in your life who loves you for you it happens once in a life time. If you knew you didn’t have all the fame, glitz and glamour they would still love you the same,,, there isn’t ANY groupie in the world worth you loosing that..If you loose her for good and once she lets you go.. you will never experience another love like it and will spend the rest of your life regretting; you let her go..From a realist and honest person…You need to grow up putting away the childish things and become the man God has planned for you to be. Being a man isn’t about all the women you can sleep with but about making a decision not to give yourself to every willing woman. If a man doesn’t want a horrish woman, Why should a woman want a horrish man??? Think about it… She would be stupid to think you will change because she just puts up with it… Honestly, you don’t deserve her..If you aren’t going to treat her right..

5. TXTish says:

Hey Norwood Fam! I love your show and have been a fan since way back. I just wanted to say RayJ: don’t worry what the homies think about you being in a relationship and it being a distraction. There are some peeps out here in love and love to see other people in love. Love is awesome and it’s not fun being alone. Great job on Dancing with The Stars Brandy and be patient with love, it comes when we are not paying attention. Pray for the man God will bring you cause You know He will ma! Take care!

6. Bangboogz says:

Just made an account to say that I love watching this show cuz u all still manage to come as one after the hardships and bumps along the road. I bumped brandy growing up cuz shadwy got soul and rhythm and when ray j came out he came out with all the right songs at all the right moments in the stages of my life when it came to girls. im only 22 with a heavy grind mind state it make take me sometime but i know one day ill make it there and hope that i have the pleasure to work with real artist such as urselves. God Bless u all and check me out if ur ever interested on hearing something different than a radio station rotation http://www.youtube.com/bangboogz

7. Angie says:

Congratulations Brandy & Ray j on all of your success,Brandy I have been listening and watching you every sinc your first album,and on tv shows,movies,I was there.And the same with you too Ray j.But my biggest congats goes out to Sonia and ray (I hope that’s the father’s name),you 2 has done such a wonderful job raising Brandy,Ray J.I have raised my 3 children that I am proud of,and now I’m raising a fourth 1 that I adopted 3 and a half years ago.

8. cj says:

since people are always talking about her love life…or lack there of, what do you think about brandy having a show like…for the love of ray j?

hmmm…for the love of brandy?
    well, if it ever happens…let me know.
    i’d love to be one of the guys competing for her :)

9. nishab says:

im watching the first ep please telll me why brandy let her come to dinner lookin like that that makeup and eyelashes hunny got that lady lookin like a clown wooo brandy somebody should have told her i love that lady from that cleaning show she be on but got damn loose the makeup artist. I love Brandy and Ray jay keep up the good work

10. Miss S says:

Brandy and Ray J. I like Brandy because she has a beautiful personality, she is sweet, kind and nice. Brandy I hope you find what you are looking for in love. Stay sweet! Now Ray J I think Ray is a liar a very good liar. I don’t know you, but from what I see on tv you are NO good and I think you try to hard to be like your sister. I think you are jealous of your sister. You are not the type ti be married. You need to slow down in the fast life and you need to stop being in the clubs all the time because clubs get old buddy. You are the biggest player and bigest liar I ever seen. I am not a fan of yours. I watch the show because of Brandy. Oh yeah by the way Ray J you can not sing. You need to stay out the studio dude. When you sing it sounds like you are struggling! Where I am from I hardly hear your music and I am glad too. The girl that you are with now on the show she is to sweet the be putting up with you, because you know a real black sister is not going to take all that mess from you, like goig to the club, lying all the time. You are so spoil and too short and FAKE! Please Ray J stop talking like a girl you already sing like one!

11. Nickie says:

Ray J,
    I think you should settle down and stop messing with the ladies…. You think you arte all that and you are conceided! Chill out!
    Nickie
    Boston Ma.

12. Nickie says:

Ray J,
    Oh and i think you should be with Brittney!lol
    Nickie
    Boston

13. Nickie says:

Ray J
    I do have love for you as an artist. But why do you act like you are so great? You are just another artist with money
    Chill out!

14. Marcus says:

Ray J is a joke!!!!

15. Steven says:

I watched the show for the first time today, and discovered that Brandy has not matured at all. She was upset that a friend of her blogged about her without checking with her first. Nothing bad was said, yet Brandy went off the deep end. he confronted the friend, called her names and basically walked out afterwards.

Brandy, you have major problems. Why does someone need your “permission” to write something or anything about you?

You are paranoid, immature and need therapy.

16. Crisco says:

It’s embarrassing how ignorant Ray J is. He is so immature and arrogant and it cracks me up to no end how he trys to come off as “philosophical” and give everyone advice and he sounds sutpid as hell. What is he trying to cover up by constantly drinking? The fact that he has no personality without the booze, or that he is just a corny little short dude “wanna be”? Brandy is sweet, and I wish her the best. I hope she finds that special someone! But stop dropping names girl! Remember the “Flo Rida” incident? Just keep things on the lo!

17. 1364895 says:

What a lovely day for a 1364895! SCK was here

18. You’ll find it fully tough nowadays on behalf of you while find calls concerning a phone. Virtually each numbers are usually confidential at what time an individual mobile phone calls whichever telephone each you notice is the telephone numbe

19. These kinds of pages additional consume your point in time in addition to energy by means of giving an single obsolete specifics. When scouting around meant for a phone number spend a invert telephone search service with the intention of are reliable in addition to dependable. Accomplish various research otherwise deciding a propos that so when consume.

20. Using no more entering in the telephone number, including the topic code, as well as pushing the actual search opportunity, undo cellphone search offers you both of the corresponding addresses with the purpose of are associated as well as the telephone number.

21. The particulars so when you self-control hold belonging while the invalidate cellphone search is vastly trustworthy, as well as it does arranged in a really straightforward after figure out format as soon as act sure to facilitate you need not pay out too good time in deciphering it.