Courtney Mazza Is Fantastic

Courtney Mazza’s position as a comic foil to Mario Lopez was immediately apparent upon first viewing of Mario Lopez: Saved by the Baby. On this week’s show, though, she went above and beyond impressing me when a stranger in public pointed out how lucky she is to be with Mario. Her retort? “Oh, he’s lucky too!” Sassy! For an actress such as Courtney, it’s probably a little tough to negotiate her husband’s obviously higher level of fame, and it’s great to see her nonetheless standing firm in her own self-worth. She recounts the incident in the scene above and also talks about the attention she receives by virtue of her association with Mario. “I don’t like that type of attention, but I also feel like I didn’t earn it,” she says. That is some humility right there. Of course, sometimes people can turn displays of modesty into public spectacle (not to point any fingers but…), but Courtney seems completely sincere. And even if the alternative were true and she were somehow being disingenuous here, it only goes to show how great of an actress she is.

1. Sherri says:

OMG….Mario you are such a CONTROL FREAK! I like you, but seriously….you are NOT the one giving birth to that child and you wife’s opinions are just as important as yours!

2. Happy days says:

Courtney is a beautiful Italian princess. Anyone that watches the show knows she keeps Mario in check in a loving kind manner. She is so down to earth unlike the vast majority of hollywood celebs. Good luck with the beautiful new little princess Courtney.

3. Deb says:

Get the facts straight VH1: they are not married yet! Unless the above was a slip up and you know something the public doesn’t…….

4. Demi29 says:

Courtney gets on my nerves with all her whining. Mario has a job to do..what dont u understand.. Im sure u knew that b4 u got into a relationship with him…he cant just stop doing his job..he has to pay his bills and he’s not getting any younger so he has to work while he can because Hollywood will chew u up and spit u out in a min. I understand that u are a little hormonal but come on he cant be with u 24hrs day even after u have the baby, he still has to work…Courtney get a grip and just enjoy the fact that u have a baby father that has a job…Mario take a step back and observe the crap u are going through now b4 u ever say I DO with this girl…get ready for 18 yrs of child support payments cause Courtney and u r not going 2 last(SORRY) but true…She just dont get it..u have alittle more fame than her and u have to work EXTRA hard to keep it…
    Good Luck for NOW….

5. Robin says:

Demi29 below tells it like it is. That’s exactly what I was going to say. Stop being a whiner/baby!!! You said it’s not about you, it’s about the baby–well the baby wasn’t born yet in this last episode. You found out you were ok–the emergency wasn’t an emergency anymore. Mario said it very eloquently–you knew what you got yourself into when you hooked up with Mario — it’s not a cop out excuse — it’s the facts! Mario-keep doing what you’re doing – your job – so you can pay the bills and continue to live the nice lifestyle. Even us non-hollwood people have to deal with a husband who can’t alway be around for everything due to his commitments to his job.

6. @beYOUtiful says:

i agree with demi29. courtney was cute at first, but she sounds very bitter that she can’t experience career success like mario is. everytime he has to work, it’s an issue. sweetie, how is he going to pay for that home remodeling bill? he brought you to the horse race event, be glad he didn’t bring someone else and keep complaining, next time he might just leave you at home. you knew he had to work and make an appearance (for work). have fun with the girls and chill out. yes, you are lucky to have him as a man and he is too, but say thank you don’t come off rude to his fans and supporters. help to push and accelerate his career (not hinder it) at least for the moment, and when it’s your turn, i’m sure he’ll do the same.

7. Deb says:

You guys said EXCACTLY how I feel about Courtney.
    She knew Mario had job commitments when she got involved with him. I’m glad he takes the time with fans. That’s what makes him so special. He is always smiling and in some of the pics she is never smiling!
    I hope if they decide to marry that his lawyers have her sign a prenup. He needs to protect what he has worked so hard to achieve.
    I could also see Mario continue the show on his own and be a bachelor Father…coping with a career and a child.

8. Beth says:

Remember, Courtney’s makeup is done professionally. She is an actress and this is a show. Personally, it sounds scripted to me sometimes and not natural.
    I think it is entertaining, but I hate the drama. Mario does call Mazza a drama queen, and now we know why!

9. Deb says:

Remember Courtney’s makeup is done professionally and she is an actress or drama queen as Mario calls her. The show seems scripted sometimes and not natural.

10. Donna says:

Fantastic-no way.
    Courtney doesn’t care about fans at all.
    This article must have been written by her.

11. Donna says:

In fact, if you read the feedback on the show, other people think she is a b—h. They are correct.

12. Deborah says:

No doubt Court is a beautiful girl and a talented actress.
    Like some of the rest of you, I think she knew what she was in for when she got involved with Mario.
    Fans and work are very important to Mario and she will have to always take a back seat to his wonderful career.
    I think that Courtney is not a nice person to fans. I will always be a fan of Mario’s and I wish him all the luck. Hope to see you soon in Chicago Mario!

13. Pam says:

I think Mario is the whiner and the one to grow up- I used to just love this guy but now I see what he is made of and it’s not cool. I think she is smart to walk slowly into marriage with him – He is overbearing and very immature. He states his opinion and that is that- I am not getting that he is taking her thoughts and feelings into consideration at all- He will break her heart and move on-

14. Connie says:

ITS FAKE YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Guest says:

I know, it is all scripted. I mean Courtney gets her hair and makeup done professionally, so you are correct.
    Besides, who “argues” when they are smiling at each other?

16. Donna says:

Mario stole the couch scenes from Gene Simmons. Gene and Shannon and the kids sit on the couch and talk to the camera……

17. Guest says:

I appreciate the fact Mario is a hard worker, no doubt about that. However, it is getting pretty old when he has to leave for work all the time and Courtney is whining about it. How long can this series last with the same old thing every episode? I want to know why Mario just happened to have a camera crew with him as he ran to the airport to catch the last plane to arrive at the hospital in time? I know this is all so scripted and actually it seems it is getting more and more fake as time goes on. Any comments from other viewers?

18. Emjo says:

What is up with young women today? I know so many husbands that have to work their ass off to put food on the table, plus they have to be home every time the wife screams, every time a kid gets sick, every time the toilet needs to be unplugged; they have to go grocery shopping with the wife, go clothes shopping with the wife, plus complete a long list of chores above all of that. All this while the wife does what? This reality show is a prime example of that. It is sickening to see how some of these couples live. I feel sorry for Mario and any other guy in his shoes!

19. Guest says:

If you don’t think it’s all fake here are some good examples:
    How many couples argue and smile at each other>scripted people-THEY ARE ACTORS!
    Courtney has lip gloss on in every scene and her hair is perfect. Now tell me how many of you women look like that around the house-without a hair out of place?
    For someone living pretty good in Mario’s home, Courtney sure can complain alot.
    Good luck Mario-you will need it with this Diva. PRENUP!

20. Beth says:

Mazza is ruining the show!
    Please Mario, be a Bachelor Father and show just you and Gia!
    The internet tells the story. Mazza is NOT well liked. She is a nag and complains all the time.
    I don’t hear Shannon Tweed or Kendra complaining about their men working.
    The show is running it’s course. I don’t think I can take too much more of Courtney. Don’t marry her, please. You will make a big mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Deborah says:

If you write a comment on Courtney’s Facebook fan page and she doesn’t like it, she will have the person responsible for the page-Ron Newcomer remove it. Courtney, I don’t care if you say you don’t run the page, it is your fan page and you do have a say in it. Ron is a friend of yours. People have a right to their opinion-good or bad. I thought Courtney would be wonderful on the show “Glee” and my comment was promptly removed. Why? Take responsiblity for your fan page.

22. Guest says:

It must be nice to be able to lay in bed (every show) whenever you want. That stopped on Sept. 11th!
    Mario, if you want to see what Court will look like after 3 kids, take a look at Elaine. Court’s Sis already favors her! Unless you hire a nanny, Court will not have time to exercise and lay around after another kid.

23. Deborah says:

I wonder what Mario thinks of Courtney blocking me from viewing her Twitter account. Mario never treated a fan like that!
    Too bad-I did wish her and Mario a “Merry Christmas”.

24. Guest says:

No one likes you Mazza. Go away….

25. Amber L. says:

I’m a left handed women and am not masculine! You, Mr. Lopez offended me with your rude remark to left handed women!!!!!

26. Guest says:

Courtney is a phony diva. Go away girl!

27. Deanna says:

Sorry, but I hope the show returns without Mazza.

28. 3485987 says:

What a lovely day for a 3485987! SCK was here

29. 1069962 says:

What a lovely day for a 1069962! SCK was here

30. 708635 says:

What a lovely day for a 708635! SCK was here

31. The unsurpassed thing a propos registering and an online invalidate cellular phone lookup service is their high expense of success. Almost every number entered in the system can give the self jiffy results with occasionally an extensive amount of particulars. Given that anybody be able to figure as of the location of the caller by means of finding on or after what location the focus code belongs, the service can perform so groovy more.

32. There are many circumstances where using a personality strength of character necessitate to facilitate come across the user of several cellular number.

33. Utterly some paid bing web sites be the owner of complete listings about personal particulars of individuals to facilitate utilize the cellular phone number, municipal way public records, with too criminal background facts.

34. With a trustworthy reverse cellular phone lookup company the info gathered willpower be there entire with incredibly in depth. There are lots of providers focus of home based these days therefore never become misled using the less costly providers.

35. Donna says:

Heck, Mario should dump Mazza and go with this girl Alli in the above clip. She’s beautiful and not a whiner like phony Mazza.