On this week’s Fantasia for Real, Fantasia meet with her famously still-married ex Antwaun Cook one last time — supposedly. During the course of their brief chat, it was evident why she fell for him in the first place: he’s capable of at least projecting compassion and he wasn’t afraid to man up and accept responsibility for Fantasia’s legal battle with his wife, Paula. “I know it was a mistake, ‘cause I was playing with emotions on both ends, and I shouldn’t have done that. I take blame for everything,” Antwaun admitted. But was that double-talk we detected? (He maintained, “I’ve always been separated.”) Despite pledging to be there for each other, Fantasia told us, “I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again.” What do you think — will she see him again? Her phrasing alone leaves the door open — the nail isn’t quite on the coffin of this one, it would seem. Or is it?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Stars Faith-Filled Messages | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog