On this week’s Fantasia for Real, Fantasia meet with her famously still-married ex Antwaun Cook one last time — supposedly. During the course of their brief chat, it was evident why she fell for him in the first place: he’s capable of at least projecting compassion and he wasn’t afraid to man up and accept responsibility for Fantasia’s legal battle with his wife, Paula. “I know it was a mistake, ‘cause I was playing with emotions on both ends, and I shouldn’t have done that. I take blame for everything,” Antwaun admitted. But was that double-talk we detected? (He maintained, “I’ve always been separated.”) Despite pledging to be there for each other, Fantasia told us, “I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again.” What do you think — will she see him again? Her phrasing alone leaves the door open — the nail isn’t quite on the coffin of this one, it would seem. Or is it?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Nya Lee's New, Long Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog