The sounds children make (provided they’re coming from the right place) can be a sort of social music — think babies laughing or a toddler’s first words. But my favorite child sound of all has to be that of a precious school-age kid cursing. It is never not funny (unless, of course, it’s your kid, and even then, it could still be hilarious). Bret Michaels‘ endlessly amusing 5-year-old Jorja cursed up a blue streak on this week’s Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It, as this bonus clips reel highlighting Jorja’s potty mouth attests. Kristi lightly reprimands Jorja’s D- and D-bombs but she doesn’t come down too hard on the child. She’s probably too entertained by it all, and the sheer look of joy that comes over Jorja’s face while she says “dogs***” is way too precious for a mother to just cut off, anyway.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- What Draya & Orlando Look Like Off Camera: A Sneak Peek At The Basketball Wives LA Couple | Reality