The sounds children make (provided they’re coming from the right place) can be a sort of social music — think babies laughing or a toddler’s first words. But my favorite child sound of all has to be that of a precious school-age kid cursing. It is never not funny (unless, of course, it’s your kid, and even then, it could still be hilarious). Bret Michaels‘ endlessly amusing 5-year-old Jorja cursed up a blue streak on this week’s Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It, as this bonus clips reel highlighting Jorja’s potty mouth attests. Kristi lightly reprimands Jorja’s D- and D-bombs but she doesn’t come down too hard on the child. She’s probably too entertained by it all, and the sheer look of joy that comes over Jorja’s face while she says “dogs***” is way too precious for a mother to just cut off, anyway.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- The Jenny McCarthy Show Cocktail Files | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog
- "Off Pitch" Brings Small Town Show Choir To The World's Stage | VH1 Blog
- Guest Blog: Viv Billings Recaps The Fifth Episode Of The Gossip Game | VH1 Blog