Above is an interview I shot with Shaunie O’Neal at the opulent Forge Restaurant in Miami (seriously, the place is like a mansion…except it’s a restaurant). During our chat, we talked about the second season of Basketball Wives (premiering Sunday, December 12 at 8/7c — be excited because it’s seriously amazing). Shaunie tells me why she ditched the omniscient narrator role to become a full-time cast member, what it was like to open up her relationship with Marlon Yates to a production crew, how she feels when one of the Basketball Wives inevitably finds herself in the headlines (for any number of reasons) and how she herself feels to be in those headlines — particularly, when those headlines speculate about the realness of her butt. Shaunie’s got news for you guys: her butt is 100 percent real. Hearing her speak at length on the subject is about as good as actual proof.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Responds To Her Haters on Instagram | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Joseline and K.Michelle React To Mimi's Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Made A Sex Tape | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Recaps Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog