It was a rocky season of Fantasia for Real for your girl, who launched an album, lost a dog and found herself in the middle of an infidelity scandal that lingers to this day. In the end, as you can see from this final scene of the season finale, she called on her family for support and, somewhat miraculously, they delivered. Tasia’s family hasn’t always been reliable, but they came through when it really mattered. It’s as if everything she needed was right there in her back yard (or pool house-turned-studio, as it were). And Bunny and Teeny and Rico were there — no ruby slippers necessary.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- What Else Did The Psychic Priestess Tell Mimi About Nikko? – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- Was Mimi Wrong For Accepting Stevie’s Gift At Her Man’s Event? [POLL] – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 9 – Damaged And Deranged – | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy: Joe Francis Clashes With Flavor Flav | VH1 Blog