It was a rocky season of Fantasia for Real for your girl, who launched an album, lost a dog and found herself in the middle of an infidelity scandal that lingers to this day. In the end, as you can see from this final scene of the season finale, she called on her family for support and, somewhat miraculously, they delivered. Tasia’s family hasn’t always been reliable, but they came through when it really mattered. It’s as if everything she needed was right there in her back yard (or pool house-turned-studio, as it were). And Bunny and Teeny and Rico were there — no ruby slippers necessary.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 9 Things You Never Knew About Mimi Faust | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now – | VH1 Blog
- Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Episode 9 In Three Minutes – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta: Stevie Talks To Ariane About Mimi | VH1 Blog