Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business – Watch The Season 2 Premiere

The second season of Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business premieres Sunday, December 5 at 11/10c (after VH1 Divas), but we already have it online for your viewing pleasure. Watch it in full above. Of particular note is Ray’s canoodling with his new/old girl, Brittany Pena. She seems like she really is here for the love of Ray J. New girl, familiar sentiment.

1. chocolate21 says:

Ray you seem like your really in love with this girl your dating , but you need to face reality your not ready for that serious relationship at this particular time in your life . Maybe when things settle down for you in your business venues you can take the time for a real relationship . I just hope until then no one gets hurt .

2. Margareit says:

ZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ, is this season2 of them over Yet. zzzzz WHO CARES?

3. Miss S says:

Brandy and Ray J what can I say about them. Brandy I like your show. I think you are very sweet, nice, kind hearted and loving and also humble to your parents. Now Ray J. I do not like Ray I think he is a liar and No Good and that woman he is with she is to sweet to be with him, because see a real black woman wouldn’t put up with that mess! Like going to the club all the time even though he says that’s his job, Ray you should of just work in the club. Okay you know Ray I don’t know you, but from what I seen on your show I think you are a club hopper,a big liar, and fake and spoil and too short. I think you try to hard to get attention. I think you are very jealous of your sister. Oh yeah Ray you really need to stay out the clubs because after while the clubs get old. Grow up! Ray you can’t sing you sound like you are struggling when you sing and also you sound like a girl. Talk like one too. You are the biggest player I ever seen especially on For the love of Ray J 1 and Season 2. Ray get a life and running for Mayor I don’t think you could handle the job, but I think if you did run and win you would be a great liar!!!!!!!!!! I think you are not the type to get married either because you haven’t grow up yet and I think you never will!

4. Busy Bee says:

Everyone should leave Ray J ALONE!! When you want to date someone like Ray J one must understand that his work hours or 8pm to 7am – so his girlfriend should be there to have breakfast or lunch with him or learn to stay up and hang with him during his hours

5. susan says:

Miss S your funny. On here hatin on Ray, but you watch all of his shows…HATER! (or are you really a Ray lover?) My family loves your show Ray and B ! I’ve been a fan for a long time B (I’m 34 now) and you look goood girl!!!! You may have to pitch a “What Bran Wants” reality show. I’m sure it would be MUCH more interesting then you know who from TLC (I ain’t sayin no names)and make sure to make Shay a part of it to cause that girl is HILARIOUS! Keep working hard yall! Get dat money!

6. retta41 says:

Brandy & Ray J show is very good, we all can learn from this family, we all have problem in our life, we just need to work it out, and fix the problem like on the show, I look and I learn something from you (Brandy & Ray J). Keep up the good work, God Blessed You and Your Family.

7. Amber Fizz says:

What happened between Ray J and Cocktail. Ray J really loves Brittany Pena alot. Ray J should marry Brittany because they love each other.

8. 2031409 says: