VH1′s Top 40 Music Videos Of 2010 [Complete List]

top40-2010-500

Earlier this week, we gave you an alphabetical list of 35 of our Top 40 Music Videos of the year and asked you to guess what artists where going to be included in our top five music videos of 2010. Well, we’ve got good news and we’ve got bad news. If you’re one of the Little Monsters or a card carrying member of Glam Nation, you’ll be happy to see that Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” and Adam Lambert’s “Whataya Want From Me” each made the Top Five. However, if you count yourself as a die-hard 30 Seconds To Mars fan, um, well, there’s always next year!

Without any further ado, here is our complete list of VH1′s Top 40 Music Videos of 2010!

1. Train“Hey Soul Sister”
2. The Script“Breakeven”
3. Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg“California Gurls”
4. Adam Lambert“Whataya Want From Me (Concept)”
5. Lady Gaga – “Bad Romance”

6. Lady Antebellum- “Need You Now”
7. Usher ft. Will.i.Am“OMG”
8. Eminem ft Rihanna – “Love the Way You Lie”
9. Pink“Raise Your Glass”
10. Bruno Mars- “Just the Way You Are”
11. Ke$ha“Tik Tok”
12. B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams“Airplanes”
13. Rihanna – “Only Girl in the World”
14. Michael Buble“Haven’t Meet You Yet”
15. Taylor Swift“Mine”
16. Jay-Z & Alicia Keys“Empire State of Mind”
17. Christina Perri“Jar of Hearts”
18. Maroon 5 – “Misery”
19. John Mayer“Heartbreak Warfare”
20. Katy Perry“Firework”
21. Paramore“The Only Exception”
22. Drake – “Find Your Love”
23. Daughtry“September”
24. Jason Derulo“In My Head”
25. Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars“Billionaire”
26. Sara Bareilles“King of Anything”
27. Mumford & Sons“Little Lion Man”
28. Linkin Park“Waiting for the End”
29. Train“If It’s Love”
30. Usher ft Pitbull“DJ Got Us Falling In Love”
31. Lady Gaga ft Beyonce – “Telephone (Short Version)”
32. Kings of Leon“Radioactive”
33. Adam Lambert“If I Had You”
34. Mike Posner“Cooler Than Me”
35. Kid Rock“Born Free”
36. Eminem – “Not Afraid”
37. Jack Johnson“At or With Me”
38. Sugarland – “Stuck Like Glue”
39. Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris – “Break Your Heart”
40. Muse“Resistance”

If you missed the Top 40 Music Video Countdown when it aired earlier tonight, here’s a list of a few additional showtimes over the next few days: Fri, 12/17 @ 3am; Sat, 12/18 @ 9am; Sun, 12/19 @ 8am; Sun, 12/19 @ 5pm; Tue, 12/21 @ 9am; Wed, 12/22 @ 5pm. (All times Eastern and Pacific.)

1. upyoursvh1 says:

VH1.Kris Allen had one of the best videos of the year it was number one two times and it was on the count down in the top ten forever why are you snubbing Kris Allen what did he ever do to you. Nothing Kris had one of the hottest videos of the year .You know it is becoming more and more heart breaking to be a Kris Allen fan hollywood vh1 tv is never going to give him credit for the things he has done this year. Its really sad how pourly he is being treated by VH1. WE LOVE KRIS ALLEN .vh1 not so much you suck

2. Jay says:

What happened to Live Like We’re Dying???

3. flaminga says:

So happy to see Adam Lambert at number 4! It’s a great video and just an overall beautiful, fanatastic song. :o)

4. Marian says:

Thank you VH1 for recognizing Adam Lambert’s WWFM as one of the top 5 videos of 2010 and his amazing IIHY in the top 40. Adam is a truly special talent with his gorgeous voice, creativity and awesome live performances – I know, I attended 50 of just the tour concerts! WWFM is a classic now and Adam a world superstar. I look forward to his new album and videos in 2011.

5. Melly says:

OMG YAAAAAY! So happy Adam Lambert’s Whataya Want From Me made #4! That song was my jam forever earlier this year, and then I fell in love with it all over again with the new acoustic version that just came out! And woo hoo for his If I Had You at #33, that song is an instant dance partay!

Thank you VH1!

6. Suz says:

Adam Lambert videos are some of the best.
    He’s earned every bit of his success.
    Thanks for reconizing his amazing talent VH1!

7. MARY KRULL says:

Can I say how much I despise that song “Soul Sister”. Just because a bunch of people with bad taste bought it(do you know what portion of the US population that is), doesn’t mean that rest of the US doesn’t hate. I wouldn’t buy a product that uses it in its commercial!
    Otherwise your list just sucks. Why do I despise the music industry & its cohorts? I’m sick of the dreck!

8. Jennifer says:

Love, love, love Adam Lambert!!!

And what happened to Kris Allen’s Live Like You’re Dying? I thought his video would have made the Top 40.

9. dee says:

Katy’s “California Gurls” video and Adam Lambert’s “Whataya Want From Me” video were both awesome in their own way and deserved to be Top 2. Train and The Script are both lame, granny music and the videos were meh.

10. Scott says:

Where’s “All the Right Moves” on this list? I mean I wasn’t a HUGE fan of the song, but it stayed on the list for god knows how many weeks. They actually retired the song because it was on for such a long time. Also, what about “live like we’re dying” ? or “love the way you lie” ? There are so many songs that dominated the top 20 countdown that really belong on this list. I mean I like a good portion of the songs on this list, but there were some much bigger hits that belonged here.

11. lovemusic says:

love adam lambert and katy perry and pink i want moar pink on here and love rihanna yay bruno and muse.

12. Sandy says:

So excited Adam Lambert’s WWFM made the top 5. I listen to that song everyday. The new acoustic version , fabulous. IIHY a great dance tune. Makes you get up and dance. The message in that song is the bomb. Go Adam!!!!!!

13. michele says:

Wheres Kris Allen’s Live Like Were Dying? I thought it did a lot better than some of these other songs on here. What a rip off. Makes me think twice about this whole countdown. hmmm

14. rockgirl says:

It’s only 40 videos, so I see how some would have to be left off, but I would think ANY video that made number 1 and was on the countdown for a long time should’ve made the cut. Really disappointed you decided not to include Kris Allen’s Live Like We’re Dying. I would love to hear how you actually came up with this list because it obviously had nothing to do with stats or numbers.

15. Tony Parks says:

Glad to see “Jar of Hearts” making the list. Should have been higher. Let’s face it – I’m sure these lists are “rigged”. The “you oughta know” artist and anyone who shows up on the countdown shows tend to do better.

16. adam4ever says:

Happy to see WWFM in the top 5. Disappointed that IIHY wasn’t higher on the countdown but at least it was in the top 40. Congrats to Adam. Looking forward to 2011 and beyond.

17. Jacki says:

Congrats Adam for having 2 videos in the top 40 & one of them in the top 5!!! Awesome! WWFM has been a great success for you here and internationally! It has even garnered you a grammy nom!!! Can’t wait for the next album.

18. Sara says:

I am a bitter fan of Kris Allen. I feel so cheated by VH1 .

19. allyr says:

Yay my three favs. Adam WWFM, Gaga Bad Romance and Katy Perry Firework. Cali Gurls was cute but not beachy enough lol.

20. allyr says:

Whoops I missed Adam IIHY on there. OK my 4 favs! YAY. Adam WWFM, Gaga Bad Romance, Adam IIHY then Katy Firework! Great list!!

21. LISA says:

I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU CHEATED KRIS ALLEN I WENT AND WATCH LLWD A MILLION TIMES THIS SUMMER AND THE VIEW COUNT NEVER WENT UP EVEN ONE TIME AND THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR THE TRUTH ITS VIEW COUNT IS NOT SHOWING THE TRUE NUMBERS AND YOU ARE LYING IF YOU SAY IT IS.THIS SHOW IS SO FAKE SURE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE VOTE IF THAT WAS TRUE THEN LLWD WOULD BE ON THIS LIST

22. Ashley says:

bad romance should of been one :/

23. Michele says:

I’m VERY happy to see Adam Lambert has two videos on your list, especially that Whataya Want From Me is in the Top 5! I’m also happy that Bad Romance from Lady Gaga is in the Top 5, that’s an awesome video. It’s also great to see Pink, Maroon 5, Daughtry & Muse on your list. :)

24. The Cody says:

This has to be Vh1′s WORST lists yet, I mean you have to be kidding me with this one. Did Vh1 NOT watch the MTV music awards this year, Eminem and Lady Gaga got 98 percent of all awards the only ones they didnt get were the ones they weren’t nominated for. So “Not Afraid” and “Bad Romance” should have been the top two period end of story and the fact that their not proves Vh1′s stupidity when it comes to music.

Adam Lambert is at a good stop, Im a straight guy and even I appreciate how good that song is. But Hey Soul Sister??? Dude? That song is sooo stupid it should of been in the 30′s at best. Not Afraid being where it’s at VH1 just know that this is the reason that MTV gets more viewers then you.

25. Mike says:

How is No Love not on this list? Not only is the song huge, but the video is great. Leave it to VH1 to put Christina Perri on the list and not Lil Wayne.

26. ashana says:

i am glad to see just the way u are make the list,jar of hearts, asoul sisters,stuck like glue n many more!!!!!!

27. Cameron says:

WOW! So disappointed with the order of this list.
    I now have any disbelief of Vh1 having sensible taste in anything to do with art and music. Such an awful ordering in my opinion! C’mon Vh1, you’re going downhill slowly :(

28. lauraaaa says:

you guys missed enrique’s “it like it”! that song was bigg!

29. Kimberly Scholl says:

EXTREMELY NOT HAPPY!!!!! WHERE WAS LIFEHOUSE?????????????? I agree alot deserved to be on this list, BUT there was quite a few that did not deserve to be here AT ALL. Lifehouse has been around for 10 years and has published and written some of the BEST songs and for them not to even hit your countdown is absurd!
    Kimberly Scholl, Serena Saum, Amber Scholl, Neville Duke, Amy Burge, and Cole Jones
    ps WE agree with other viewers comments WORST list EVER!!!!

30. StupidVH1 says:

I respect VH1 in the sense that I respect a hobo on the side walk. I know he’s there and if I feel he deserves it I’ll give him some money, but if he deserves it I’ll give him a nice slap of reality. I watch VH1 mostly becaus it’s the only network with music countdowns besides Fuse which I think I will start watching more in 2011! I mean I’ve always tried to stand with VH1 but defending it is like defending Kanye West on the Today Show. They both make an ass of themselves! You can try to redeam them but if the mess they’ve made gets bigger then before, whats the F’n point! I know 2010 was bizzare and music in one way or another sucked but I expected VH1 to make the blow look like a tap. But now that I’ve seen the list it actually looks like a bomb went off and all thats left is the new zombie kids on the block. to kick Kisha and Taylor Swift to the curb like a bad Snookie fight I think it’s safe to say they’ll think twice before showing up on VH1. and “Empire state of mind” and “airplains” as low a number they got I’d say VH1 didn’t get a Chrismas present from those hit wonders. I may not be a fan of Bruno Mars but that spot on the list is a debocale. We have a black president but VH1 still can’t give a man his props for his great work even if it is cheesey to people like me. I would of been ok with a 6 but you put a nearly unknown in that spot. Train and The Script deserves props but VH1 got too carried away. I too was one that saw the Kris Allen evidence that should of given him a spot in the near 20-30′s but I’m not screaming about it cause I know what is right and VH1 is wrong. So, In closing I have to agree with the majority of the comments “Worst List Ever”! Till next year POP OFF VH1!

31. Mike says:

linkin park should be higher on the list :/

32. Viking says:

Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” HANDS DOWN shouldv’e been number one. The fact that it’s the second most viewed video on Youtube EVER doesn’t play any part in this? This list sucks.

33. Wow says:

Taylor Swift, Adam Lambert, Christina Perri, Lady Antebellum, and Katy Perry all shouldn’t be on this list. Who has taste these days?

34. Chris says:

How could you leave off Kanye’s Runaway video? That video is amazing!

35. samantha says:

i hate this list 2010 list was so much better u sould have both on here cause alot of people like more options

36. 3311681 says:

What a lovely day for a 3311681! SCK was here

37. 4125209 says:

What a lovely day for a 4125209! SCK was here

38. mp3 wikipedia what is mp3 player wiki mp3 player problems mp3 mpeg layer mp3 file header mp3 to audio files wma mp3 digital music player best bit rate mp3 format wikipedia [url=http://www.mp3lerim.org]sarki dinle[/url] [url=http://www.mp3lerim.org]bedava mp3 indir[/url]

39. Gary says:

Lady Gaga deserves to be at top 5 really great song.