It’s no secret that we love, love, LOVE Keri Hilson around these parts. In addition to her volunteering to be our Posted artist for the month of November, Keri agreed to perform for the troops during our VH1 Divas show a few weeks back. So just imagine how psyched we were when she decided to pop by the offices just a few hours ago to say hello to us on the day that her new album, No Boys Allowed, hits the stores. In this exclusive video, we chat with her about how the process of making her second album differed from her first (2009′s A Perfect World) and why her record would make the perfect last-minute stocking stuffer.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- Gossip Game: Sharon, Vivian, And Angela Form A Power Trio | VH1 Blog
- 9 Things You Never Knew About Hot 97's Angela Yee | VH1 Blog
- Check Out An Exclusive Photo From T.I. And Tiny’s Cosby Show-Inspired Photo Shoot For InTouch Weekly