2010: The Year In VH1 Gifs

bball_8_gif3

Continuing on in our look back at 2010, below is a wall of this blog’s animated gifs that moved us…and themselves.

168_bbw2_1_gif21168_bball_6_2168_bbw2_1_gif3
168_bballwives_1_gif1168_basement_5_gif2168_ffr2_1_gif1
252_ffr2_3_gif2dr2_2_252gif21
168_hump1168_yco_1_gif1168_cfc7_1_gif1
dr2_11_252gif42252_ba_1_gif2
168_ocho_3_gif4168_ray2_9_gif1168_rclh_5_17_252

1. Gloria Athena says:

How Pathetic does jennifer and evelyn look season 2 on basketball wives…..ugh can you say boarder line attention starved and Punks….Seriously their big and bad with each other around lets get them alone and see how tough they are

2. loveanlearn says:

I have never been ashamed to be a black woman but the females on reality shows has made me feel ashamed!The chiks on the show have no real class and yes I said chiks because women do not act like that and neither does ladies.The negative confrontations are a mess and need to be handled in a more posetive and classy way,all of u should be ashamed of yourselves and should be showin young girls that watch the show how the be a lady in public and not to be a FOOL with no respect for urself or ur children,because a mother does not act like that wether the child is in the room or not,kids do pay attention to the things that are said and done and I will never allow my son to hear anything negative about me and I will never act unladylike in public,u chiks need to go to God and get ur minds right,focus on ur own situations and stop worryin about what another person got goin on in their life.Be women and mothers and stop actin liek the child.And to Gloria and Suzie,I thank u two for handling that negative situation the way u did but Gloria,because those fools are just what peolpe say they are negative and bitter.And to Jennifer,why are u holdin on to a man that cleary is not in love with you anymore?I understand thats ur husband but come on now lol I do wana thank u for showin me what not to do in a relationship.All of u guys should take a trip to church instead of out to dinner for drinks.and before I end this u all also need to get rid of royce and any female thats not married,cause the show is called basketball wives and not ex-wives girlfriends and jump offs.God bless all of u.

3. mrs.killinem says:

I agree with loveanlearn and I hope they would change the mess on the show and put some real women on there cause im tired of the miserable money hungry females on this show,I only watch it because its funny and it teaches me what not to do and how not to be.But I do feel for jennifer cause I would lose it if my husnband of 11years showed no love or respect for me,or should I say US and was not in love with me anymore.Goodluck girl and u should have kept those bitter females out of ur relationship cause a real friend would have been tellin u posetive things and not negative.Why would u listen to so called friends that walked the walk and couldnt hold on to her husband and the other that didnt even last long enough to take the walk.Evelyn isonly ment to be good arm candy and a babymom and nothin else.I hope u learned ur lesson and never let a bitter single friend know anything about ur relationship,thats something my mother always told me.

4. janice says:

OK, this is to the viewers of basketball wives. This show is as fake as WWE..too funny! You know Evelyn is being told to act that way. She is a mother, come on!!! Jennifer can not be that dumb..she is so pretty. So I am guessing the producers of the show is telling her to act like she doesn’t know Eric doesn’t want her ass..OMG. Royce you have to know that Dwayne is looking for fame. But I must admit its good television. And dude with Suzie 22 year old Miami defensive end…Please, give that boy some endorsments…lol

5. Mz D says:

lmao reality shows are just too funny, Females, Mothers is getting out of character….Ya’ll suppose to be acting like young adults. Tv is making them look a full…They have such animosity towards each other can’t even forgive one another like on the basketball wives when it should be called basketball ex wives.

6. free says:

I wa so happy when Gloria punked them weak m/f out especially shaunie. I noticed evelyn didn’t try to lash at Gloria because she knows that Gloria isn’t scared silly of her wanna be tough ass. I was so happy Eric finally let jennifer know he wants to go ahead with a divorce. They’re all pathetic especially shaunie, evelyn , and jennifer. I wish I was Suzi’s sister so I can give evelyn a good down south ass draggin. Can someone say weak punk BITHCHES.

7. toogie says:

ive been looking at basketball wives and been enjoying that as well as the football wives show.

8. eyezgreen2 says:

Why do u Evelyn and Jennifer need to go to a charity affair and show just how un classy you are? The foul language is disgusting. What man would want that? My daughter asked me is that what men want? I said no baby be yourself carry yourself with class and have an opinion but dont be foul mouthed. These women including Tami who also needs anger management. Take Evelyn with you and get them some class. Clothes and shoes dont make the woman and Shauni you are as fake as the day is long…..

9. shawna gee says:

THIS IS A SORRY INTERPRETATION OF BLACK WOMEN. I RESPECTED SHAUNIE IN THE FIRST SEASON OF BASKETBALL WIVES, SHE WAS A WOMEN I THOUGHT I COULD BE PROUD OF. UNFORTUNATELY THIS SEASON SHE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT, TO HERSELF AND DEFINITELY TO HER CHILDREN. DID THEY FORGET ABOUT THERE CHILDREN. THIS WILL BE SOMETHING THAT THEY WILL LOOK BACK ON AND BE VERY ASHAME. WOW SHAUNIE I THOUGHT YOU WERE CLASSY BOY WAS I WRONG.
    OH THE REST OF THE WOMEN WERE ALWAYS LOW BUDGET TO ME.

10. RightToMic says:

You all really scraped the bottom of the barrel when you brought on the Tammy chic. She is straight from the ghetto.
    Suzi tries to keep her cool and remain classy. Royce has turned out to be classier than the girls that didn’t like her at first. Go Girl, show them how to act in a public restaurant or charity event.
    I have lieved in Miami and attended many of these type of functions and I never saw anyone act like trash, if they did security would have removed them immediately!

11. Evee says:

Driving 8 hours to verbally assault (ambush) someone in a restaurant. That is stalking. These women did that as pack. I hope all those perspective business partners saw that clip. These women are not just classless, but calculatingly dangerous. This show should be called The Basketball Castaways. No wonder their men dumped them.

Why doesn’t VH1 show the real ladies of the black community such as those from Delta Sigma Theta, Harvard, MIT, Howard, Spellman, Morehouse,etc?

Here are these creatures screaming that they are not ghetto; yet, are swearing up a storm and being vulgar. YUK…

I grew up in a black community of urban professionals: educators, doctors, judges, lawyers, accountants, CEOs, CFOs, our mayor and our governor; I never heard an African American adult woman swear before nor witnessed one put their hand in another faces or snap her fingers or shake her head. The African American women I know carry themselves with grace, dignity, and are articulate without the use of vulgarity.

This show is disgraceful and these “Basketball Wives” are a misrepresentation of the educated elite of the Black Community.

12. Jann says:

These ladies on Basketball wives are really sorry souls. I think Jenn and Evelyn are bitter people, I understand Suzie and for Royce not to understand where Suzie is coming from I feel bad for her. Who needs all this negative energy I feel like Suzie too the adult role and stay away from those two wantabee….Evelyn is taking Jenn right into a pit and Jenn so stupid she does not see it. Gloria and Suzie are the only ones with a brain…power to you Suzie for taking the high road and not getting in with that sorry azz embarrassing group. Eric have the right attitude, his wife (soon to be ex) takes advise from a set of miserable angry women who does not represent all women. Seems like Jenn marry for the fame and Evelyn she did not get the ring and she is bitter. Had Jenn paid more attention to what her husband was saying and leave the other bitter women to themselves she would have been a lot better off…
    Suzie if Royce really wants to be your friend, she would come around and if she does not…well no love lost. Gloria you are the strongest in this group and I admire you family values, you were right to leave these bitter ghetto queens alone.
    I think all of them are afraid of Evelyn and would not say because she is the worst of the bunch.

13. Beachey says:

I have to admit that I watch reality TV; but this show is horrendous. Black women should be appalled and embarrassed. They represent them as being ghetto and uneducated. Wow; some of the scenes make me cringe. If you’re going to watch; teach your children (especially your little girls) that looks don’t get you everything (like a brain). I’m not knocking the great clothes and cars; but it must be such a great sense of accomplishment and pride when a woman garners these material things without the help of a man and her looks. Listen to these women speak; they can’t even articulate sentences properly. Good luck to all you women out there, hope you’re not dumb enough to aspire to these ladies. Go out there and make something of yourself on your own.

14. Mel says:

I was interested in watching the show initially but now the show makes me sick just watching it. The women act like they are above the world and everyone else is beneath them. Its really sad to see these ladies that have everything in the world but are so miserable inside they find pleasure in degrading others and laugh about it. No care about others feelings but want everyone to consider there’s. The show is unreal and honestly i believe this is the worst show VH1 has every produced or allowed to air. The women reaping the benefits of this show do not even deserve it. I agree with the other person that posted the show should be changed to the ex-basketball wives. Maybe VH1 should get actual basketball wives and dump these ladies and maybe they would be better. In closing I believe Jen needs to ask Evelyn for her hand in marriage so they can legally be recognized as 1 and be each others “B” because they both are too negative and men do not appear to be on their radar anymore. Jen’s husband should put in his divorce paperwork that she has been cheating on him during their whole marriage with her “girlfriends” because any woman that chooses to spend more time with her girls than her man is “suspect” so i don’t know why she’s wondering why they are getting a divorce she did it to herself.

15. jon sweitzer says:

This show is really bad!!

16. Prissy says:

I thought this show would’ve shown how the basketball wives lived. All it shows is how bitter these women are. Jen you are a sweet woman but you are letting Evelyn bring you down to her low class behind. Royce why are you getting mad at Susie cause she doesn’t want to be around Evelyn. Evelyn hasn’t met the right person yet. It’s common knowledge that Susie isn’t a person to argue or fuss. But when Evelyn is attacking her you just sit there and don’t even come to her defense. Evelyn is a pretty woman but girl you funky attitude is messing that up. Royce you need to stay away from these women cause they are bitter and angry. Who in the hell do they think they are to ask your man did he spread your hips. You should’ve checked them then. They didn’t even help in your fashion show. Talked about your clothes you and your man. Girl keep it moving you are to down to earth. Jen you need to stop being a follower. Your marriage probably could’ve worked if you weren’t around Evelyn and anyone else who is bitter. Sometimes you have to fight for what you want. Evelyn you have the right ones sister. Cause if you were to come at any other woman the way you come out of your face on that show someone would waxed that tail So what you got some in Vegas AND. Shani I didn’t believe you went at Gloria like that. Hell if her sister did your husband so what. She’s still going to be on her sisters side. Don’t forget she didn’t step on his feet and make his penis fly in her. Yall have to remember it takes 2.

17. tyjiri says:

eric is doing the right thing cause if someone is not in love with you anymore it’s time to let it go. let her see what great man she had and if she would’ve taken care of him in the bed, he would not have went to the outside to cheat. he was trying to earn her trust back & she wasn’t willing. my thing is, if she didn’t trust him before they got married why did she marry him? i’m thinking for the money & the fame. and if she don’t want him i’ll take his FINE A**. got my own money and i don’t want the FAME. love you eric keep doing your thing & if you ever want to look for someone to settle down with i’m here. lol

18. tyjiri says:

eric i love you forget that gold digging jennifer. i got my own money & i don’t want the fame just you. when your ready i’m here. lol.. if she didn’t trust you before you got married what did she marry you for?

19. Ormond says:

Jennifer speaks of class and money as if the two go hand in hand. They don’t and proof of that is the fact that she and Evelyn showed up at an event they knew for certain they were not invited to. I get that a certain element of drama has to be stirred up for the show’s sake, but the producers would never have talked me into acting out of my character and demanding to be somewhere I’m not wanted or welcomed on a social level. I spend my days battling against that in the professional world. I don’t need it in my social life. I appreciate Jenn trying to make up with Tammy. I take it Shaunie must have said something to her or she received enough tweets about her nasty behavior and condescending attitude from her “fans”. Part of me feels sorry for the ladies but the other part of me wonders how a woman in the 1980′s, 90′s and now 2000′s could be ignorant enough to think their marriage won’t include all the issues that come with marrying a celebrity/professional athlete. Have we learned nothing and then there are still more of them headiing down the aisle. How stupid can you be? Look if you’re doing it because you are part of the game you know is a game, then fine. He uses you for your arm “candiness” and you use him for his money and status, but then that means not complaining about the other women, being embarassed and humiliated in public, picking up a few venereal diseases along the way and his unfaithfulness in God’s eyes does not give you a pass to be unfaithful. Oh yeah and the venereal diseases could be passed on to your unborn child. But hey if you can sell your soul to the devil on all those issues and several more, then knock yourself out because that’s what’s happening when you say I do and no the men won’t spell it out for you. They will lie to you and tell you they are different than alllllll the other playas. Come on people grow up. He wouldn’t have taken you if you couldn’t clean up and look pretty. You wouldn’t have taken him if he worded at the local gas station. I really don’t want to hear any of you complaining when your jaws all wide open (goes for the men too) saying “he was unfaithful” and him saying “she was in it for the money”. No kidding. Its 2011. Date a celebrity but never, ever, ever, marry one. Good guys or not, they will eventually fail the test of faithfulness because you will have a blow out fight one day and when they walk out their front door angrier then they’ve ever been with you before, 50 beautiful women will be emailing, texting and standing right in front of their faces offering them the false promise of the best “lay” of their life with none of the complications a wife brings to the table. The same is true of female celebrities. Its tough enough to find two people outside of the celebrity world to resist the temptations for a life long marriage, but in the world of sports, Hollywood etc, those numbers dwindle to practically zero. It is embarassing to see these men justifying their infidelities when they’re at the top of their game and then at retirement they suddenlty want their wives (Jenn) to forgive them because they sewed their wild oats WHILE BEING MARRIED. How embarassing brothers and sisters. Can we give society even more reason to roll their eyes and dismiss us. Why not do a reality show on hard working black professionals who are in committed relationships and raising their biological children in marital unions? That would be a show! Stop adding to society’s stereotypes of us but thinking you’re in the clear Shaunie just because there is a couple million dollars surrounding the ghetto like behavior. Money is not class. Money is not intelligence. An education is not intelligence. God bless all of America and please help our men be men that the rest of society wishes they could be. Stop the self degredation thats overshadowed by the fame and wealth Lord please Lord please lift us to a higher place.

20. weezy says:

JEN I THINK EVE IS GOING TO BRING YOU DOWN I THINK EVE AND ERIC HAD SOMTHING GOING ON BEFORE YOUR MET. ERIC SAID IN THE RESTAURANT HE KNEW EVE BEFORE YOU MAYBE SHE WANTS YOU IN HER SHADOW SO YOU WOULD NEVER FIND OUT . WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THEY DID HAD AN AFFAIR BEFORE YOU AND SHE NEVER TOLD YOU WOULD YOU STILL BE HER BESTIES. ASKED ERIC WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT. MAYBE SHE HAD A THREESOME AND ERIC WAS ONE. IF THIS IS TRUE SHE GOING TO SAY SHE WAS DRUNK.

21. weezy says:

JEN I THINK EVE IS GOING TO BRING YOU DOWN I THINK EVE AND ERIC HAD SOMTHING GOING ON BEFORE YOUR MET. ERIC SAID IN THE RESTAURANT HE KNEW EVE BEFORE YOU MAYBE SHE WANTS YOU IN HER SHADOW SO YOU WOULD NEVER FIND OUT . WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THEY DID HAD AN AFFAIR BEFORE YOU. AND SHE NEVER TOLD YOU WOULD YOU STILL BE HER BESTIES. ASKED ERIC WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT. MAYBE SHE HAD A THREESOME AND ERIC WAS ONE. IF THIS IS TRUE SHE GOING TO SAY SHE WAS DRUNK.

22. shirley thomas says:

Iam very dissappionted in Shaunie! She should be ashamed of herself.Her behavior is low class and disgusting.As for Eve and her puppie Jen, you two are truely miserable.Tammie,there is something about you that doesnt sit right with me. I guess that would be your stupidity and ignorance!Both you and Eve are not going to get along because you are made of the same cloth.Eric, good for you! Go live your life and be happy.Jen is under Eves influence and cant see the HOLE she is about to fall into! TO BAD!She will get what she dserves!! HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. 211214 says:

What a lovely day for a 211214! SCK was here

24. 1674167 says:

What a lovely day for a 1674167! SCK was here

25. I know this is really boring and you are skipping to the next comment, but I just wanted to throw you a big thanks – you cleared up some things for me!