Love & Hip Hop – Watch The Supertrailer

Above is your first look at VH1′s upcoming docu-series Love & Hip Hop, which premieres Monday, March 14 at 10:30. Above, you’ll see the cast (including Swizz Beatz‘s ex Mashonda, Jim Jones‘ girlfriend Chrissy Lampkin, Fabolous‘ girl Emily Bustamante, the former first lady of G-Unit Olivia, and Somaya – Boss – Reece) bicker and cry about all sorts of things including relevance, making rolling eyes roll back in the roller’s head and bottom teeth that don’t match redone top teeth. It’s a good intro/overview to the series, but beware: Jim Jones’ mom husky voiced mom threatens to steal the entire show.

For more info on Love & Hip Hop, check out our spring greenlights post.

1. MALIA says:

#COONERY

2. k5 says:

Thats not hip hop thats just tacky. LOL!!

3. Ivelisse Bustamante says:

I loved the trailer. Congratulations to all the women on the show especially my niece, Emily. I’m looking forward to watching the premiere!!!

4. HIPO says:

THIS SHOW LOOKS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BossLadyDi24 says:

I have been waiting to see the show looking forward to Revis episode.

6. Nikki says:

Jim Jones’ mother and Frankie must be sisters or cousins. lol. But hey I’ll be watching.

7. Jackson says:

This is not Hip-Hop, this is a hot mess, with people who want to be famous by other people names.

8. nyc forever says:

jim jones must be desperate to have agreed to be a part of this mess.

these women should be embarrassed, especially moshanda. is it really that bad, ma?

9. B00galoo says:

So proud of each of these ladies especially Mashanda! I hope I could get to know the rest by watching the show! It looks like it’s gonna be good!

10. Mary says:

WOW this show look good im interested in Olivia, Jim Jones wife and Mashonda thats it. But yea im a fan of olivia and i hope she comes back

11. CHRISSYS MOLE OLIVIA GOT PUNKED says:

WHATS THAT ON CHRISSY FACE??????????? WHATS THAT ON CHRISSYS FACE???? WHATS THAT ON CHRISSYS FACE???? WHATS THAT ON CHRISSYS FACE??? WHATS THAT ON CHRISSY FACE OLIVIA GOT PUNKED BY SOMAYA REECE!!!!!!!! OLIVIA LOOK LIKE A DRAG QUEEN!!!!!! OLIVIA GOT PUNKED BY SOMAYA REECE!!!!!!!! OLIVIA A DRAG QUEEN!!!!!! OLIVIA GOT PUNKED BY SOMAYA REECE!!!!!!!! OLIVIA LOOK LIKE A DRAG QUEEN!!!!!! OLIVIA GOT PUNKED BY SOMAYA REECE!!!!!!!! OLIVIA LOOK LIKE A DRAG QUEEN!!!!!!

12. 50 CENT DROPPED OLIVIA says:

SOMAYA REECE SIGNED TO 50 OLIVIA MAD!!!!!! SOMAYA REECE SIGNED TO 50 OLIVIA MAD!!!!!! SOMAYA REECE SIGNED TO 50 OLIVIA MAD!!!!!! SOMAYA REECE SIGNED TO 50 OLIVIA MAD!!!!!! SOMAYA REECE SIGNED TO 50 OLIVIA MAD!!!!!! SOMAYA REECE SIGNED TO 50 OLIVIA MAD!!!!!!

13. Brett says:

I usually avoid shows like this, but I will watch this one to see Somaya Reece. I’ve been following her career for quite a few years now, and I’m interested to see how this show will portray her.

14. Jason305 says:

wow from Myspace to Movies to Reality TV this has to be the only latina making moves to this level! is she Puerto rican? god bless you

15. MIchele Longo says:

I am so excited to see this show….I love Somaya Reece. She is the main and pretty much only reason i plan on watching this show. She is such a positive influence to so many people (yes I am one of them, as long as i have known Somaya she has kept it completely real and is such a beautiful person inside and out. Her smile shines so brightly you just have to be happy around her:) WE LOVE YOU SOMAYA :)

16. JMG says:

This might be the best reality show to hit tv in a while :)

17. Rick says:

This looks interesting, I would like to see what kind of struggle these women had in this music industry. I wish the best of luck to everyone that is struggling and trying to make something out of themselves.
    I am especially interested in Somaya Reece, she’s been working hard and it’s finally paying off. I hope this show is not about drama and fighting like the trailer shows, but something positive Vh1 can provide as direction to musicians. I’m so tired of negativity in this world, it’s consuming us all it’s becoming a norm to be hateful and disrespectful.
    Good luck Vh1, ladies and Somaya Reece!

18. Michael says:

Nice. Somaya you had me dying. can’t wait to see ya on the show.

I’ll definitely watch this.

19. Pierre says:

Rick says it all, and I agree with him. The show has an interesting premise. I am not surprised that to sell it they have to make it seem like there’s all this fighting and drama, but there are certainly positive stories to be heard.

I wish we can get this up north. I’ll keep an eye out for it.

I’ve followed the Somaya Reece story for quite a while, and she definitely has quite a lot to offer for those who would listen, and so much talent.. I hope the other people in the show can bring as much in it!

20. Jbeauty says:

Im so excited to catch the premiere!! Love me some Somaya Reece!! #excited!!

21. Stephanie says:

I can’t wait to watch it…Somaya Reece is gonna be the one to make this show interesting and real!

22. dez says:

I’ve only seen 3 or 4 episodes but undoubtedly jim jones’ girl is a hatter and he’s a sucker for taking her advice on talent. yo jim, drop the wart face ho!

23. texasgirls says:

If Chrissy knew better she would do better,cause i would not be passing judgement on noooooooobody if i had that big a#@ monster under my nose.that thing makes me wanna throw up!

24. Fab One says:

OMG, Really, another show showing how petty women can be. Who is Chrissy without Jim Jones? Really, I mean Chrissy who are you? Somaya seems to be the only real women on the show. I know she is going to make it and tell Chrissy to kiss her ass. And for the record, most artist have to be developed, Chrissy. As for Fab, baby momma, girl he is not claiming you, it’s time to face reality. Olivia, I hope you get back into the music industry and if you were smart never do another show like this it can kill your career.

25. Me Me says:

Like jcole said and i have never heard any song by him but like he said light has a bright future. so then until that future ever gets here its been about the whitemeat (eminem), Darkmeat (jayz,fab, snoop, ice cube, big and tupac and spicymeat (pitbull) and etc. I mean after all Drake, Dungberg, Jcole are horrible! I find them overated. This includes Joe Budden! He is the worst of them all with dungberg no wonder they are so angry! No hit wonders! So,if they are overated perhaps somaya is underrated. I think she is better than drake, and jcole. Dungberg and joe budden cant even get a remix single to sell in for free that wouldnt end up in a garbage bin.