Suzie Ketcham: I Haven’t Left Basketball Wives

suzie_ketcham

Refuting a TMZ report from last week that proclaimed Suzie Ketcham would not return to Basketball Wives should it be picked up for Season 3, Suzie told us directly that she’s made no such decision just yet. “Filming Season 2 was so hard for me. It was miserable,” she says. “I’d really have to weigh the pros and cons, but it’s not a definite no. I think I know how to handle things better now and I’ve moved on with the whole Evelyn situation. I don’t care anymore.”

Suzie says she has no idea who TMZ used as a source for its report, and says that she found out about it herself (where else?) on Twitter.

1. iyorka mills says:

I love suzie but she to scared of evelyn glory good for them hot mouth. jennifer is evelyn little puppy with out her i don’t. royce i love her tami is my girl crazy like hell this shown need her. evelyn speak her mind love that.shaunie is just oueen B.love the show, suzie please stay let glory teach you to be unscared and stop running…

2. a true thinker says:

I really hope Suzie wakes up and realize that Royce means her no good and out of all the girls on the show she a and continues 2 stabbed her in the back. Evelyn might be nasty to her but atleast she doesnt smile in her face and talked about her behind her back like Royce.

3. Rdiva says:

Tami is messy and Ghetto. I hope they take her off the show.She needs to learn how to be a lady and stop using fights to resolve issues. Take it back to the hood Bit..h!

4. carmen says:

Suzie stand your ground !!Say what you feel…Royce not a friend I see now why Gloria felt the way she did about Rat-royce she is clearly a back door person.The other’s Evelyn,Tami are acting as though they have never talked about others and thats all they do.Let Rat-royce keep getting used by the others cause she clearly deserves it!Be happy and I agree with you avoiding the drama but before you shut that door tell those wanna b’s what is on your mind

5. Lisa Rodriguez says:

Hey,
    i just finish watching last nights episode OMG! please
    take Tami Off her fashion is lame and she is so bitter
    place her back in the hood with food stamp Shaunie,girl this is what u for get for trying to pickup a hood rat

6. Jackie says:

Suzie,

I hope you realize Royce totally ratted you out to take the focus off her Debbie Downer, ruin a vacation self. She straight through you under the bus with crazy Tami, which could have possibly turned physical. Word to the Wise, “STOP DEALING WITH ROYCE, SHE IS ALWAYS PUTTING IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU ARE BEING DISRESPECTED.

7. Marie says:

I CANNOT STAND ROYCE!!!! Someone here referred to her as Rat-Royce, perfect for her physical look and behavior. Her taste in clothes is ridiculous which made her look more ‘rat-ish’ in Spain with the girls. Her earlier comment about Jen being wrong for thinking of having a one nighter in Spain because she is married….Ok, wasn’t RatRoyce the person in first season stating she, and other dancers, did whatever they wanted to with the ball players…married or not. So RatRoyce stop acting like you have class because you DO NOT.
    Poster Jackie is so right, RatRoyce wanted to take the focus off her when the girls were getting down on her (debbie downer) so she ‘threw Susie…again…under the bus.’
    Eve and Jen, although they are the evil sisters, finally called it what it is…RatRoyce is a mole. I do hope Eve calls her out on it. Susie did what any real friend would have done when telling RatRoyce to ‘watch’ Tami due to what she heard. Tami knows she would have warned a friend of hers the same way. Tami was right to take her concerns directly to Susie, although Tami was wrong with her anger…Susie finally stood her ground and did not apologize to Tami for what she said. You’re my girl Susie! And I do not blame you for staying away from Eve, I would not want all that drama she will bring. Let it go Eve! Shaunie, Please get rid of hooker dancing RatRoyce for next season!!!!!

8. Marie says:

…and another thing, RatRoyce. If your man cannot afford a ‘rock’ when he proposes to you, don’t try to force it. (You would look ridiculous with a rock on your finger with your taste in clothes anyway.) As a young couple, get a ring your man can afford, then if finances allow, later, you can get the ring of your dreams. It shows your immaturity to want something you know your man cannot afford…and I am sure you know his financial situation.

9. L0VE S!CK says:

OK FIRST OFF I CANT BELIEVE SHE HAD THE NERVE TO SAY SHE WAS LOYAL!!!! REALLY SUZIE!!!!! WASN`T YOU AND EVELYN REAL TIGHT LIKE THAT??????????? BUT YET YOU STILL OPENED YOUR MOUTH!!! GIRL YOUR FAKE AS HELL N I THINK ROYCE SHOULD WATCH HER BACK BECAUSE I HAD A FRIEND THAT I KNEW FOR YRS N SHE WENT BEHIND MY BACK N TRYD TO MESS WITH MY MAN!! YOUR EXACTLY LIKE HER…… ROYCE WATCH HER SHE`S REAL SKETCHY!!!!!!!!!

10. L0VE S!CK says:

WOW ALOT OF HATERS ON HERE

11. RajaHunt says:

I Love Suzie!! I think Tami is whack!!! She brings the class of the group WAY down! She will never be an Evelyn on the show!!! She can not think for herself and she is a hater! Now all of a sudden she don’t like Suzi, she is a bad wagon jumper…The only reason she is probably on the show is because she is broke and Shaunie being her friend is trying to help her out. I hate that everyone seems to be picking on Suzie. Things need to be squashed between her and Evelyn and put her back in the circle GET THAT DAMN TAMMY OUT OF THERE!! She can not ever compete with Evelyn, Shaunie, Jennifer, or Suzie..Tami is a wanna be, but will never be. She is just ghetto with an inability to ever demonstrate what CLASSY is! AND Royce that is just a MESS!!! She is an immature little girl trying to play in a WOMAN’S world. Replace her ass too!!!!! She lacks respect for Shaunie and has no idea of what the word loyalty means! She is an upgraded groupie!

12. rajahunt says:

Hang in there Suzie!!!

13. Shirley Thomas says:

Ireally like Suzie. She is a nice person.I believe in the begining, she was trying too hard to belong to the group. Especially when she threw that glass of water in that ladies face. i believe she was trying to impress that hateful Evelyn!!!Suzie you are on the right track now.Maybe the incident that happened in Vegas was your ticket out.Shaunie you are nasty and mean!Even thu I do not care for little MS.troublemaker[royce], I did not hear that girl complaning about anything.Shaunie,stop being a BULLY!!!Evelyn and jen! There arent enough words for you two phony females. you two have serious issues. Tammi,OMG!!you are scitso.Baby girl, goget some help. Royce, you are a backstabbing, evil, little girl. You are not a friend to Suzie at all.That woman steps to people when she is looking out for you.You on the other hand throws her under the bus. Royce you are shady, decietful, coneiving, coldhearted person.Jen, you know that you are putting up a front in front of those girls you think so much of.At the dinner you and Eric attended with the other couple,Jen I think you put on a act and to show off because you are still hurt and angry atr Eric.I believe you are still in love with your husband, but you are listening to those haters you associate your- self with.