…That is, at least, the consensus of her co-stars, as you can see in this clip from last night’s You’re Cut Off! As Nadia wails while being tended to by paramedics, even her most congenial peer, Lauren, calls her out for being a drama queen. I don’t know, regardless of whether it was her fault, Nadia’s pain seemed real? It was good TV (see an appreciate Aimee talk about how funny it is), even if she just fell into it.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Jackie Christie Recaps The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog