…That is, at least, the consensus of her co-stars, as you can see in this clip from last night’s You’re Cut Off! As Nadia wails while being tended to by paramedics, even her most congenial peer, Lauren, calls her out for being a drama queen. I don’t know, regardless of whether it was her fault, Nadia’s pain seemed real? It was good TV (see an appreciate Aimee talk about how funny it is), even if she just fell into it.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor First Look: Sex, Skin, And Scandal | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies: Denise Vasi Posts Photos Of Season Three | VH1 Blog