…That is, at least, the consensus of her co-stars, as you can see in this clip from last night’s You’re Cut Off! As Nadia wails while being tended to by paramedics, even her most congenial peer, Lauren, calls her out for being a drama queen. I don’t know, regardless of whether it was her fault, Nadia’s pain seemed real? It was good TV (see an appreciate Aimee talk about how funny it is), even if she just fell into it.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Nya Lee's New, Long Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies Star Travis Winfrey Opens Up About Everything, Including Why It’s Impossible To Work W
- The Men Of Single Ladies: Bang-Marry-Kill | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog