…That is, at least, the consensus of her co-stars, as you can see in this clip from last night’s You’re Cut Off! As Nadia wails while being tended to by paramedics, even her most congenial peer, Lauren, calls her out for being a drama queen. I don’t know, regardless of whether it was her fault, Nadia’s pain seemed real? It was good TV (see an appreciate Aimee talk about how funny it is), even if she just fell into it.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1's Sexiest Selfies Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz Reveals Wedding Details | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- K.Michelle's Got A New Short Hairdo | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives Recap: Episode 2 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog