Does This Mean That Brandy & Ray J Are Breaking Up?

An argument regarding Ray J’s love life earlier in this season led to the major blow-up above, from tonight’s Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business season finale. In the end, Brandy chastised Ray for breaking up with Brittany Pena and for giving Brandy the cold shoulder before his performance, while Ray accused Brandy of being jealous of his success. Harsh! With the future of their sibling bond in question, it bears pondering:

1. susie says:

Brandy needs to stay out of her brothers personal life. Just because she had bad encounters in her relationships does not mean the same for her brother. Brandy step back and let your brother grow, he is still a young man. Give him time to grow up. Then he will be rady for a long term relationship. But you have to let your brother grow…

2. Phillygurl says:

Every will vote for Brandy because of who she is,but she needs to mind “HER” business. Brandy cannot protect Ray J from everything he is a grown man (not a little kid anymore) It’s time you (BRANDY) step to the side. Remember: Only give advice when asked for it.

3. Chris Ferebee says:

I think that Brandy needs to sit back and worry about herself, not being mean but Ray has his own life to live and what he does is his business but on the other hand i think that she doesnt want to see Ray kick a good woman to the curve. Also his ego is in the way he says he loves his x but hes in the club talkin to a girl that was in gucci mane video hard! Just stay single! On the other hand Brandi is so Beautiful if i was single i would love to have a chance to get to know her! Brains and Beauty personality with humor and self respect come on? Now days its hard as hell to find a woman with so much great qualities but hey im just an average Joe to her! I wish Brandy and Ray the best but i hate to see a good woman get taken advantage of! Men if u got a good woman keep her and treat her like ur Queen and women if u have a good man treat em like a king if u think he deserves it! Love one another unconditionally and the rest follows!

4. Benji says:

Ray J is wrong about Brandy being jealous. But I see what he means about nobody in his family knowing him. That’s how I feel.

5. MrsPL says:

Brandy should stay out of Ray J’s relationship. That’s none of her business. I have siblings and I know better than to interfere with any of their relationship especially when we are all grown. Her heart was in the right place but it’s not her place to do that. I thought it was wrong for her to the bring the girl to the baby shower. That should of never happened. I don’t think she’s jealous of him at all but I understand why he said that though. I understand what he’s talking about too. I never really cared for Ray J like that but he makes alot of sense to me right now. He see his opportunity and he’s going for it. He’s not stuck on relationship because he know it will come in time and he’s right love is not like a fairytale. Brandy’s way of thinking when it comes to love is like a fairytale and most women do think that way but it just don’t happen like that. I think they will be ok siblings fight like that but they need to stay out of each other’s relationships.

6. sheniqua says:

Brandy I Understand How You Feel And I understand what you think Is Best For Ray But I Think You Tried To Hard To Show Him The Right Way And Its Time For Him To Learn On His On Life IS A Lesson Learn So An Outsider Looking In I Think You Should Just Let Him Live && Learn.

7. nickie says:

ray j is letting his fame go to his head. what would you do if you come to see your man thinking its all good and women are there partying. when he find that true love its going to come back to bit him in the ass .

8. Carolyn says:

I understand that Brandy wants the best for your brother, but at the same time you need to stay out of your brother’s personal biz. you don’t want to him to make the same mistakes that you made, just because you made those doesn’t mean it’s going to make those mistakes. He still a young man a GROWN man. Let him make his own decisions and step aside and let him do his thing. you guys need to get together and put this mess behind you and move forward.

9. Fire15 says:

I get Ray J’s point, but he has the Big Head right now. And about Brandy being jealous, heck Ray J wouldn’t be in the business or have the chance that he has if it wasn’t for his sister’s fame. We would be Ray J who from McComb, Ms? Please Ray J grow up and be a man. Be Blessed you have a family that is trying to look out for you and have their support. True you gotta do your thing on your own, but to do B like that that was totally disrespectful. She is your oldest sister and has paved the way for where you are right now. You got a quicker record deal because of your relations to her. Get real Bro. And say I’m Sorry make up with your sister don’t keep her in the loop.

10. t-banger says:

listen the girl loves her brother dearly and don’t want to see him hurt. he like that little girl Brittney, he just got this big front he has to put on for the world. well let me help you out son, no one really paid or pay attention to you. we only know you as “hey wait a minute aint that brandy’s brother”? so please take your head out of the clouds because your cd is gonna flop and the only person who will help you with no questions asked is your sister. i think you were very disrespectful to her and her feelings. if i were her i would watch you fall straight on your face and kick you while your down so you can see how bad you hurt her feelings. i was watching the true hollywood story on the kardasians and the part came up about the sex tape you guys made(which i think you embarrased the hell out of your family). they didn’t say Ray-j they said” with Brandy’s little brother Ray-j”. so slow your role,recognize who put you on and respect that. you don’t have to kiss her a** but never lose sight of who made you ‘BRANDY’S LITTLE BROTHER’!!!!

11. Sandee says:

Brandy loves her brother and there is no doubt about that. I am the last child in my family and they are always trying to tell me what to do and this annoys me a great deal but I know it is done out of love. So Ray, here’s the thing, Brandy is NOT jealous (that was a childish comment: how do you expect to be taken seriously when you behave like a lunatic), she love you and is just showing you the pitfalls of the business. LISTEN with your heart and head. When friends and hangers on fade away, family will stand with you.

12. Lucy Lunch says:

Brandy was just trying to help her brother but i do not understand just because she had her opinion and stepped over the line a little bit for it to blow up like it did. wow I wish my two brothers were still alive to speak to.
    I think he has some hang up because he had to live in her shadow for so long and he was hurt and jealous for some time. Now that he has a little light it has went to his head. If it was not for her who is he. How many albums has he sold, how many hit songs has he had. Hopefully they do not need tragedy like my family had in order to see whats more important. The one song I wish I like but it is still not better than her hits – sorry ray j your sister does not have anything to be jealous of yet.

13. Nicolle says:

I UNDERSTAND WHERE BRANDY IS COMING FROM BUT I THINK SHE NEED TO BACK UP AND LET HIM DO HIM. AS LONG AS PEOPLE ALLOW THERE FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HAVE A SAY IN THERE RELATIONSHIP IT WILL ALWAYS BE PROBLEMS. I THINK RAY WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING BY LETTING GO, NO ONE SHOULD BE WITH SOMEONE THAT DONT TRUST THEM. TO ME SHE WAS NOT READY TO BE HIS GIRL SHE TRIED TO BE HIS MOM. BRANDY YOU SHOULD BE A SISTER TO YOUR BROTHER AND UNDERSTAND THAT HE MIGHT NOT WANT WHAT YOU WANT FOR HIM. HE IS AT THAT POINT IN LIFE WHERE HE MAY NEED TO BE SINGLE AND THAT SHOULD BE OK. RAY DONT FORGET YOUR WORTH. IF A WOMAN CANT TRUST YOU THEN SHE AINT THE ONE FOR YOU. BEING IN THAT LIFE STYLE IT AINT FOR EVERYONE. I FELT YOUR PAIN RAY AND I HOPE YOU KEEP YO HEAD UP.

14. sophie says:

Ray J is the biggest jerk in the music industry! An ungreatfull, disrespectful little jerk. The way he treated his only sister who has done everything in her spirit to allow him to ride her coat tail is absolutly unbelievable! He is, and if he keeps the arogant selfish attitude up always will be Brandy’s little brother period! You first have to have something going for yourself to get the big head about yourself, and so far you have accomplished nothing that your sister didn’t had u on a silver platter! Grow up u miserable little punk!