Back once again in their green-screened glory, are John Polly and Jon Mallow of Logo’s NewNowNext blog. This episode of Drag Ya Later takes on episode 6 of RuPaul’s Drag Race 3, and its Top 5 moments according to John and Jon. Tasteful nudes, Heathers and red-velvet curtains are just a few of the ingredients in their icing. Most astutely, they dissect the tension between Manila and Shangela and all of its interpersonal weirdness (see, Manila dates Season 2′s Sahara Davenport, who’s tight with Shangela…and so what could possibly be the problem?).
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives 4 News, Mob Wives 4 Videos, Mob Wives 4 Photos
- My Antonio Recap – Episode 2 – 10 Things We Loved About This Week’s Show | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- Single Ladies Star Travis Winfrey Opens Up About Everything, Including Why It’s Impossible To Work W