Back once again in their green-screened glory, are John Polly and Jon Mallow of Logo’s NewNowNext blog. This episode of Drag Ya Later takes on episode 6 of RuPaul’s Drag Race 3, and its Top 5 moments according to John and Jon. Tasteful nudes, Heathers and red-velvet curtains are just a few of the ingredients in their icing. Most astutely, they dissect the tension between Manila and Shangela and all of its interpersonal weirdness (see, Manila dates Season 2′s Sahara Davenport, who’s tight with Shangela…and so what could possibly be the problem?).
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor: Five Possible Explanations For Mysterious Mia | VH1 Blog
- What Else Did The Psychic Priestess Tell Mimi About Nikko? – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 9 – Damaged And Deranged – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor: How Ahsha Channels Her Inner Sexy | VH1 Blog