Back once again in their green-screened glory, are John Polly and Jon Mallow of Logo’s NewNowNext blog. This episode of Drag Ya Later takes on episode 6 of RuPaul’s Drag Race 3, and its Top 5 moments according to John and Jon. Tasteful nudes, Heathers and red-velvet curtains are just a few of the ingredients in their icing. Most astutely, they dissect the tension between Manila and Shangela and all of its interpersonal weirdness (see, Manila dates Season 2′s Sahara Davenport, who’s tight with Shangela…and so what could possibly be the problem?).
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Brandi Gets Real About Her Friendship With Draya | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Who Jackie Christie Wanted To Punch + Other Basketball Wives LA Regrets | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- B*tches Like That: Top 3 SMDH Moments From Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Bl