Behind The Scenes Of The Basketball Wives Season 2 Reunion In Pictures

bball2_reunion_23

In addition to the several interviews we conducted backstage at the Basketball Wives 2 reunion, we snapped several pictures. A sampling of them is below…

bball2_reunion_2

Remember how, during the epic food stamps battle, Tami said of Jennifer, “Bourgie bitch. I’m gonna get some f***in’ T-shirts made that say, ‘Bourgie-ass Bitch’”? Well, she did. (We forgive her for the typo, right?)

bball2_reunion_7

And, obviously, Tami’s daughters Lyric and and Jazz, were on hand to support their mother. Lyric (on the left), told me that she enjoyed being on the show because it meant reuniting with her dad. “The most important thing to me was being able to look him straight in his face and tell him how I felt because he hasn't been there. It was cool being able to talk to him.”

On watching her mom on reality TV, Lyric said: “I thought it was hilarious. Some of the girls don't know the things we been through and they don't know our struggles. I felt like they did kind if step out of line saying the things that they said about food stamps, because people have different circumstances in life. So even [Tami fought back] in the wrong venue, had a drink and went a little overboard, they came at her wrong from the start.”

bball2_reunion_1

Before getting all done up, Royce poses with her book, College Girls. There is a certain brand of pride that comes with authorship.

bball2_reunion_21

This was just off the stage. I don’t know what was in those cups beyond what could generally be considered fuel.

bball2_reunion_24

bball2_reunion_25

Shaunie O’Neal cloaked in the glamor of shadows.

bball2_reunion_26

“Now that is a motherf***in’ factor.”

bball2_reunion_28

You don’t even have to ask Royce to see her inner child. She just whips it out at will.

bball2_reunion_47

So does Gloria, shockingly!

bball2_reunion_32

I get the feeling that whatever is in Evelyn’s cup is somewhat unsatisfying.

bball2_reunion_43

If anyone else in this cast were doing what Royce is, I’d assume she was talking about shoes. But considering how much of a tomboy Royce is, I’m just not sure.

bball2_reunion_44

Whatever it is, it’s growing.

bball2_reunion_46

I think this picture is lovely. It just goes to show that the best light is that which makes you look like an extra in Avatar.

bball2_reunion_36

A very fabulous mic-ing session.

And below is a gallery of most of the women decked out backstage. I love how the relatively dingy surroundings clash with the glamor these ladies are rocking!

View Photo Gallery

Our full Basketball Wives Season 2 reunion coverage
Behind The Scenes Of The Basketball Wives Season 2 Reunion – She Said/She Said
Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Interview – Gloria Govan
Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Interview – Suzie Ketcham
Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Interview – Ashley Walker
Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Interview – Jennifer Williams
Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Interview – Evelyn Lozada
Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Interview – Tami Roman
Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Interview – Royce Reed
Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Interview – Shaunie O’Neal

1. Trice says:

I wish African American women would be more positive. There are young women watching this show and we as women need to learn how to be better role models. I pray for all the women that participated in this show and that will be participating in future episodes. I hope that positivity outshines the negativity.

2. Tianay says:

I LOVE the show and think Shaunie was a brillant with selecting Royce and Tamie. They are what make the show interestingand worth watching checking them fake ones. It seem Jen trying to get a little crunk but she gets potrayed as dumb and a tag along. Royce had real talk for Evelyn. Poor Poor Evelyn I think they should just go ahead and let you go, disgusting when throw your money up because reality check everybody watching the show do not have stacks in the bank. Pathetic because I dont remember even hearing about nobody but Shaunie before the showed even aired,GLORIA! Shaunie give Gloria,Jen and Evelyn the finally boot get Suzie some real speech classes then get 3 more girls maybe Tamie close cousins or Royce homegirls.

3. be real says: says:

Ok women what kind of show was this? First of all, the show is called basketball wives the only one who”s a basketball wife is jennifer. Tami is an ex-basketball wife she was an ex before the show even started,Evelyn you were never a basketball wife so why are you on a show with this title. Same thing for susie, gloria,ashley,and royce.Second, you ladies really made yourselves look very ignorant,inmature, and low class and ghetto especially evelyn and tami you two ladies have daughters what are you all show them, how to be blessed to be on tv and act like a ingnorant fool how not to have self control how not to respect yourself.Is this how black women act when they blessed to be on a tv show? Tami and evelyn both want to clam how real they all I saw was how big of a real hippocriket you two was.And ladies somebody gone always have something to say about you weather its good are bad, you cant control what people say or think about you so to tami and evelyn quit trying to bully people because that just shows how ignorant you are and thats a very ugly look that look is really to ugly for tv ladies.Just be in real!

4. Spud says:

Evelyn needs to learn how to conduct herself in a lady-like manner. Her language is not becoming and she should be embarrassed. I feel very sad for her and she wants to be a mother, please!

5. Nu Beginin says:

Royce was a hot mess tonight!..She had so much to say on the reunion, but on the show, she said nothing!.She acted just like “a sex crazed cheerleader” with no class or maturity. I think she was the fakest person on the show. Love Tami, Shaunie, Evelyn and Jennifer..Never mind Gloria and Susie!..Why were they on the reunion anyway?

6. Spud says:

Evelyn needs to learn how to conduct herself in a lady-like manner. Her language is not becoming and she should be embarrassed. I feel very sad for her. Lastly, Gloria sounded very unprepared for her interview. She should have stayed home because she didn’t bring anything to the show. It only proved her low maturity level.

7. michelle says:

Evelyn your hair look like a ochocinco mess you should of let royce do your hair.Ochocinco need to up grade you honey.

8. TX Girl says:

Tami, I can appreciate what you had to bring to the show. Outside of your startling presentations at times, you truly have a lot to teach these women. Please continue to lead by example, sometimes your attitude can ruin all the good that you have to say, know that it is worth hearing. Please remember to present yourself the same way that you do in your interviews, as you do when the cameras are rolling during episodes. In your one on one interview clips, you are so beautiful and eloquent. However, at times doing episodes, your anger takes over and no one gets the opportunity to hear your values. Know that God place you were you are at, to be a light and lead by example. So, don’t let Him down. Know that you have something to deposit. Please watch your mouth and set yourself apart as a leader. Remember, not only the world is watching you, your beautiful girls are also watching. Be Blessed. TX Girl

9. diane says:

I cant believe these so called “ladies” no more basketball EX wives on my TV anymore! YUCK….if we want to watch a fight we’ll watch boxing! geez….Evelyn is mad at the world with limited conversation and she looks a hot mess with those crazy ass cheeks of hers….and it looks like her anger is eatin her up! Jen is just sad and prob. has no other friends. Shaq’s ex wife dissappointing no other words for that! Okay, for season 3 we’ll come back if y’all actually get some “wives” on the show. Not ex’s, and hood rats that use the B word to start a sentence! I’m sure there are classy housewives that will be more entertaining to get a lookin into their lives that doesn’t include using the B word! you can’t even HEAR this program because of the “bleep” what’s the point! and fighting! WOW….so sad! please just remove Evelyn! she’s a mess and needs to get herself together!

10. Katy says:

I find Basketball Ex-wives entertaining. That said, the profanity used by Evelyn is atrocious! She comes off as straight ghetto, she is awful! If she is on the show to bring excitement, Shaunie and the producers missed the boat.Tami is your draw. She is real and speaks her mind. Yeah, she’s a little hands on but you need her to keep your audience watching. I am intelligent enough to know that reality does not necessarily mean actuality. I know that it is a “production” but come on…Evelyn?? Oh and her side kick Jennifer…what else can she bring to the table now that her marriage is over? Jennifer is boring as a solo act. Get rid of both of them Evelyn & Jennifer!

11. KRISTIE says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW! And I LOVE SHAUNIE, & most of all EVELYN & JENNIFER!!! I think Royce is a little girl. She talked mad trash on the reunion to try & get her 15 mins of fame bcuz she knows w/out those outbursts, she’s easily forgotten. If she had so much to say, it sure wasnt displayed on the show. She’s a clown!! Now, I dont agree with how evelyn treated Tami, but I’m sure she sees the error of her ways, & if not, Tami showed them to her. I hope the show returns next season, & without ROYCE! Please, she’s a pathetic, 2-faced, mouthy child.

12. Nicki B says:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee tell me Reece is not on next season!~ She doesn’t even have anything to do with basketball! She tries to come off as a diva but it obnoxious and annoying. I love love Evelyn and Jennifer. They are the reason to watch reality tv….seriously they’re great!

13. Kristina says:

The show should be called “I wanna be a Basketball Wife.” Or “I wanna Be Any Sports Figures Wife.” Evelyn looks sick. And she talks like a $2 street walker. She put herself out their as someone who will sleep with the highest bidder from jump. The rest of the cast is ok. I would even like Jennifer if she could climb out of Evelyns butt! Who will be returning because none of these ladies are basketball wives. I don’t know who made them think they are the in crowd because now that Jennifer is getting a divorce who is the basketball wife?

14. Sandra says:

Tami although I think the sauce takes you to another (scary)place I think you are the REALEST on the show. You did everything any woman would have done when faced with someone like Evelyn in that situation. Its one thing to find out that someone knocked boots with an ex…. but another thing entirely for that person to act like they are more important than you and that you dont matter. Evelyn works my last nerve. You are right not to trust her. I feel like at the reunion that you are willing to open up to rebuild that friendship. In other cases I would agree with that but with her I think it would be setting yourself up for more of the same. She has one agenda….HERSELF! I dont think you have a friend in any of them to be honest.

15. slim520 says:

Evelyn should seriously get help! Her mouth is beyond disgusting! She curses constantly for no reason. She needs to seriously think about going back to Bruckner Blvd. in he Bronx! What a PIG!

Royce held her own. I now have new respect for her!

16. CAROLYN WARD says:

YOUR LOOKIN FABULOUS TAMMY. YOUR VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND A LEADER NOTHING OF THE SORT OF A FOLLOWER.YOU DIDN’T CHANGE FOR THE CREW YOU DID WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU WANTED TO DO IT.cLOTHES DOESN;T MAKE A PERSON ANYWAY IT WHATS’S INSIDE OF THE ATTIRE BRAINS AND WISDOM AND POLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE AND RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND CHILDREN AN D IT’S GLOWING. MS. LADY YOU ROCK.mS EVELYN FAIL TO REALIZE THAT ALL THE CLOTHES THE HAIR DO AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHOES DOES NOT MAKE HER BECAUSE AT HER AGE SHE TRULY HAS A LOT TO LEARN DO TO HER CHARACTER HER SENSE OF JUDGEMENT THE WHOLE NINE .SHE’S ACTING LIKE HER TEENAGE DAUGHTER MAYBE SHE DIDN’T HAVE A CHILDHOOD.BUT STILL KEEP YOUR GUARDS UP STILL DO NOT TRUST THIS LADY SHE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO TELL YOU WHETHER SHE CAME OUT WHITH GOOD OR BAD THAT’S BIENG A WOMAN ABOUT IT.AND AT THE SAME TIME JENNIFER KNEW EVEN THOUGH SHE SHOULD OF PERSUADED HER GIRL TO TELL YOU.KEEP DOING YOU FEELING WHERE YOU BEEN ADND MOST DEF FEELING WHERE YOU GOING BE BLESSED.

17. Prazinpam says:

I think there All superficial & to over the Top!! They represent a faisod None of them have any rEal leadership Qualities @ALL They should have more going on in life @ there ages They so Childish they all hurting inside & just crying for attention So sad

18. Art says:

Yes Royce has finally put her foot down and held her own against these women.. Team Royce all the way

19. CAROLYN SO 4 REAL says:

HI TAMMY I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU R THE REALEST FEMALE ON THE SHOW.YOUR VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TO THE POINT AND YOU DON’T LET THIS SHOW VALIDATE YOU OR INTIMIDATE YOU IN NO FORM OR FASHION. YOU DID NOT LET CLOTHES HAIR ANY ATTIRE THAT THE CAST FELT WAS WHAT YOU NEEDED AT THE TIME BECAUSE IT’S WHAT’S IN THE ATTIRE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOUR WISDOM,KNOWLEDGE,BRAINS,DEFINETLY RESPECT OF YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN AT THE END OF THE DAY. THAT’S WHAT I FELT YOUR OPPONENT MS.EVELYN FAILED TO REALIZE. ALL THE CLOTHES HER WEAVE HER SHOES AT THE END OF THE DAY WHO R U AND LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER AND WHAT REFLECTION IS SHE SHOWING HER.YOUR NOT A TEENAGER YOUR ADULT SHE NEEDS TO ACT LIKE IT.DON’T TRUST HER KEEP YOUR GUARDS UP IF THIS SHOW IS REAL PLEASE KEEP YOUR GUARDS UP BECAUSE SHE COULD OF TOLD YOU AT THE END OF THE DAY WHETHER SHE CAME OUT GOOD OR BAD SHE SHOULD OF BEEN A WOMAN AND LET YOU KNEW.AND LIKE YOU SAID YOU COULD HAVE DETERMINED WHETHER YOU WANTED HER IN YOUYR SPACE OR NOT FORGET THE CIRCLE BCAUSE FROM WHAT I’M LOOKING AT ON MY SCREEN IT’S A CIRCLE FULL OF DRAMA AND LIKE THEY SAY WE AS BLACK WOMEN THEY FEEL THAT’S ALL WE HAVE TO BRING TO THE TABLE WHICH IS TRULY A LIE. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP KEEP DOING YOU TAMMY BE BLESSED.

20. Bella says:

I’m very perplexed about this show. First, would be the title of the show and the people you have representing the show – not a one of you with the exception of Jen is married and she’s in a miserable marriage to boot. Second, the representation of these women, minorities (both African American & Puerto Rican) is sad and embarrassing. Shaunie, you should be embarrassed that you would put your name behind a show like this and you like to instigate situations on and then take a step back and let the fireworks go off and step back in to be the hero. Why was it necessary for you to confront Gloria in the restaurant with an entourage of your girls if it was “no big deal” to you? Why does it matter to you or anyone why Gloria and Matt aren’t getting married? How does it concern you or affect your life? You have 5 kids – you must do better. Evelyn, where do I begin… I’m an educated P.R. woman and watching her is just painful. Her vocabulary is extremely limited with most of it consisting of profanity & she has the nerve to call people ghetto…really? Wow. Evelyn is the epitome of the word BULLY but what I’ve noticed is that she is very careful with whom she tries that b.s. with so that tells me she has about an ounce of sense. It’s obviously no secret that she has a lineage of athletes that she has provided her services to is long and with no benefits to show for it in the end but her efforts continue & she may be hoping that Chad may be her ultimate pay off but I wouldn’t bet 15 cents on that as we already know Chad gets bored pretty easily and will be on to the next one. When the only comeback has for you is that you need to get your hair done and you need to wear $1000 shoes to “be somebody” you know there is a lack of intelligence and class there… Can someone please bring Evelyn back to reality and let her know that she made her 15 cents by lying on her back. But more importantly Evelyn – you should feel ashamed that this is the example or legacy you are leaving for your daugther. Jennifer – goodness…can you get a back bone? Think for yourself and have your own opinions, you don’t have to agree with everything Evelyn does or say – it would completely benefit you to represent yourself as a confident, self sufficient woman because right now that’s not the case. You go from saying you were raised in the burbs and never saw a food stamp (which I find hard to believe because I’m sure that you’re at minimum once removed from a family member who has used food stamps but if ok, if you say so…)but you follow in Evenlyn’s every foot step, like you’re a minion. BTW – can someone please explain to me how easily pictures seem to get leaked with this crew? If they’re your pictures in your possession how does a person get ahold of them? Hackers? Not so much, I’m pretty sure that pictures wouldn’t be the only thing to be taken if that was the case…but like I say…if you say so. Royce, I can appreciate you for not allowing these girls to bully you and that you’re able to defend yourself the way you. You may need polishing but I think you’re a pretty smart girl. Tammie, I think your heart is in the right place and I think that you truly want to move on from your difficult past and into a more positive life. I think your heart is in the right place, however, I do think you may need some anger management therapy. You’re a mother and we have to teach young ladies that there is always a better way to resolve issues that doesn’t result in a physical altercation. My last thought is that people, especially women of color we should be holding ourselves at a higher standard than this and we should not allow shows such as this be the representation of who we are…it’s shameful that anyone would want to be associated with a show like this and for the people who endorse this behavior you should really take a good look at yourself. When we make this acceptable, we are telling people out there that this is about as good as it gets for us. At some point, we need to have some pride and integrity. I know that there is much better representation amongst the basketball wives out there who are educated, beautiful, and are contributing positivity within their community.

21. Keva B says:

I personally felt like evelyn mouth was to dirty , jen is a follower , susie needs to stop talking people business , gloria i am so happy you dont involve yourself in this hot mess, Tami i am happy you got it together even though your thr realest , royce you should have slap evelyn! Shaunie , Shaunie , Shaunie i felt like you was a problem , you steered up alot of stuff , and on top of that your fake and beyond, personally you sit down and talk about people more than any one else !

22. Gilli says:

Why is this called Basketball Wives? None of these gold diggers are married!! They are all pathetic

23. net says:

This show is a disgrace to women everywhere. The language of these women is sad. I will not be a fan next season. Tami get some class and stop telling Suzie how to act. You have 2 girls, raise them and lead by example.You have a fowl mouth yourself.

24. QUEEN D says:

JEN AND EVELYN OR MY FAV…THEY MAKE THE SHOW POP!!!! CAUSE THEY KEEP IT REAL…THEY AIN’T SNEAKY THEY PUTS IT OUT THERE…KEEP IT REAL GIRLS…..LOL!!!!!!!!!

25. San says:

Evelyn has NO class; she looked a mess during the Reunion show and she has a filthy mouth. I cannot believe Chad Ochocinco is going to marry her. …And it seems as if all, except for Tami is jealous of Royce, probably because she’s young and looks better than all of them except for Gloria. I wished Tami had beat Evelyn down.

26. MissT says:

I think Royce made a fool of her self Tami need to watch out cause Royce latch on to her so she can stay in the show.just like you don’t trust susie don’t trust Royce.She did all that hollern on the reunion.Why didn’t do any of that on the show.Thats why she told Tami she was her friend.so Tami can look out for her.she though Susie was but it didn’t work out thatway.As far as you stoping Tami from kicking Jen ass not so what about when Gloria kick your ass. Jen really dis appointed me with those pictures don’t you have enough problems.go home Jen make your marriage any thing can be fixed.you don’t need to be out there looking foe love in all the wrong places.

27. Tiffanie says:

I like to watch the show. I must admit that it does continue to make african american woman look bad. Evelyn is beautiful she really is but that mouth is too much!! Do you really have to cuss that much?? All the fights and all that ghetto mentality is not cute. Please clean that up for the new season

28. Lucinda White says:

I loved the show. My perspctive changed on each and every one of the cast members by the end. Please re-cast Tami cause she is as real as they come. As a shocker, after the reunion Royce is alright with me, the rest well whatever. Keep it coming, best reality show out right now if you ask me.

29. Julie says:

First off, I would like to say Evelyn you’re two-faced. I dislike (girl’s) like you. You take an innocent person and bring out the bitterness in them. You need to check yourself before someone other than Tammy gives it to you, because we all know you want to be on her good side… cause she was ball-sy enough to actual smack you.

Jenn: Just ‘like’ shut up!

Shaunie: Real talk though, I do not know why you are in the show. I can not stand looking at your face without wanting to flip the channel! You make these girls come on to the show turn their backs on each other and act like a fake ass ^%&*( at the end.

For those who are hating on Gloria, really? She is just as blunt as Royce. And if you had real love for your family you wouldn’t want their business out there. Unlike, Ms. Evelyn who had a stalker threaten her daughter? And still act a hot mess.

30. Jeanine says:

I loved, loved loved Tami’s hair! And outfit. Just stopped letting others make you loose your cool. I can understand at times because a couple of your co-star’s are wack and would make anyone want to kick some u no what, but don’t! Jen girl go back to your husband, You have to work thing’s out to make it stronger and you are just as wrong as Eric by listening to them other single, lonely women who call themselves your friends. we saw him cook you dinner and at least try in season 1 but you never treated your man like a king, that’s problably why he cheated. Not saying it was right, he was still being a dog but that’s how a couple grow’s and learn’s from their mistakes. Humble yourselves and say i’m sorry but just don’t quit! No word’s for hot mess evelyn yuk! Susie anybody who does’nt accept you for who you are you don’t need them! to be real Star Jone’s ex was being messy not you, his ass ran back and told what Susie confided in him, thinking he was a friend. Shaunie your hair was banging too!

31. kim says:

Wow…what a season. I loved the show last year. However, this year I thought the show was horrible. I thought that the Evelyn and Jennifer turned out to be true “Mean Girls”. I thought the show displayed a very negative image of black women. I thought that Evelyn was disgusting on the reunion show and the way that she carried herself made me dislike her even more.

Let’s face it. Royce appears to be everyones favorite and when you attack her, you wind up looking bad. The ladies accused Royce of backstabbing but when Shaunie backstabbed Evelyn and told Tami what she said, they was nothing mentioned about it. How ironic? Is this because Shaunie is the Executive Producer and they are concerned about getting fired if they confront Shaunie.

Will I watch the show next season? ABSOLULTEY NOT.. I’ve had enough of black women degraded themselves on televison. Royce and Tami, if you get your own show, I will watch but leave the HOODRATS at home.

32. Tiffany says:

I love Basketball Wives, the girls are so wild you never know whats going to happen next, which makes the show even more interesting.

33. nana says:

jenni aint nothing but evelyn’s SIDEKICK ! , even her voice is sounding like evelyn with a little spanish accent & all ! i think you needa step your game up & get your OWN personality next session plz ! & btw your marriage coulda lasted if you werent listen to these THRISTY single women or golddiggers *COUGH COUGH* ( EVELYN ) !

34. Nana says:

Gloria Was Lookin’ AMAZING on the reuion . I <3 Her (:

35. kelly101 says:

people kill me talking bout each individual girl on here different are all going to have they opinion about somebody and if you dont like the show then why watch it just so u can come on here and say how much u hate it i mean come on each of these ladies bought something different to the show and it was very decent royce acts high school to me but she can be funny at times evelyn gets it in and shows the world her true side tami i learn all my new words from her and i learned alot jennifer finally realized she need to divorce him which is good shaunie is the one that try to keep everyone together and i dont fault her for that we need more people like that in are circles gloria ashley and the other chick forgot her name idk y they were even on there they didnt bring any good drama worth watching and they was looking out of place on the reunion in evelyn words they was a non mf factor lollol….i hope season 3 is a big turn out i love this show and you ladies need to keep it going minus the latter three that was mentioned:)

36. mommamia says:

omg why is royce even there? she is an idiot and i think she is jealous of evelyn, remember her words “size does matter” as she looked at a ring she would never get lol. when she pulled her ex in the jewelry store and said he took her in lol…..and tell her the implants aren’t working

37. mommamia says:

now royce is trying to act rude to JEN. royce is a stupid two faced skank! she is sooo mad that she isn’t getting any attention in the media that she is following what is going on with the other girls! hopefully she will not return on season 3! and POOR abused gloria she is just sad, making excuses for her baby daddy (abuser)she needs to remember her own words to royce “you will never be a wifey(what is that)with a ring” lol. she will never be the WIFE, she will always be just a baby momma or a domestic abuse victim because she refuses to accept the truth about her situation and hold him accountable for his actions. i love tammi just don’t allow her to drink lol

38. Romey says:

Money continues to be the root of all buffoonery for black folks…Wow!!! Amazing!!!

39. lil miss c says:

Royce wants to sit on the show and talk about how high she can kick her leg up and have the nerve to call Evelyn out saying she needs to keep her legs close…at least Evelyn can get a man…Royce looks like she crawled out from Toysarus and tried to grow up in two days…wrong or not, Evelyn is waaay more woman than Royce will ever be…actually she needs to finish growing up. She tries to act all tough and talk big…please…she’s trying to make up for the fact that she is just a hot mess…just keep it moving Royce…right off the show…YOU are a hot mess!

40. mcm says:

Why is Royce on the show????!!!! Get her off please!!! She is just a basketball groupie anyway, dancing and shaking her butt and talking about how high she can raise her leg…etc, etc…pleeeze!! She is a wanna be! She is not even in the league with these other women and she tries to be funny and smart aleck and only makes her dumb childess self look more stupid than she already is! omg! She is suuuuchh a joke! Even with those dumb looks on her face when she thinks she’s being funny and trying to be a smart aleck…wow! Can someone please send her a stylist and tell her to come from the little girls section in K-mart and buy herself some real women clothes! omg! she is downright pitiful! such a joke and so full of herself that she cant see it! She can talk about Evelyn, but at least Evelyn can GET a man, first night sex or not, Royce waited 6 months to give her friend sex and he still left her! Girl go somewhere and grow up and leave these grown women alone with your UGLY self!! Do you need me to find Miley Cirus or somebody for you to play with?

41. teachluv says:

Tammi seemed extremely quiet on the reunion WHY? She was loud and Ghetto during the show what happened?

42. What Now... says:

FIRE EVELYN!!!!!! IF YOU PAY HER TWENTY GRAND AS REQUEST! CLEARLY YOU HAVE OTHER SHOWS AND MORE REALITY tv THAT DESERVES MORE MONEY BUT NOT THIS REPTILE.

LOOK SERIOUSLY THIS PERSON IS A LIABILITY… SOMEONE IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HER PROSTITUTE LIFESTYLE AT LEAST THEY ARE IN HER MIND??!!!WHAT A NARCISITIC MOLE!

VH1 PLEASE FIRE EVELYN AND GIVE EVERYONE ELSE A RAISE ANYBODY BUT HER. iF SHE BACK NEXT SEASON I WILL NOT BE WATCHING! BESIDES IS SHE GOING TO MARRY CHAD JOHNSON?? YEAH – LAS VEGAS BETS ARE IN ON THAT ONE. 7 TO 1 ODDS NOTE GOING TO HAPPEN. Chad mind your money and get a prenup!

43. dale says:

I love the show…Shaunie deserves to get a piece of the spotlight. For years all of this women are just known as the wives of these basketball player. I say props to all of them. They are all drop dead gorgeous and are very successful. Nothing is wrong with a little drama..lets face it nothing in life is going to be all peaches and cream. I love my girl Evelyn…just a true diva and can dress her but off. I see those Loubutins girl. I love my girl Tammi…she is a fighter and I love her. In fact, I love all the girls. I like Royce but you gotta step your game up boo. You are clearly out of their league.

44. Dale says:

Love the show and the reunion show. You all need to stop hating on Evelyn. There is nothing fake about her. She is real and those of you who are saying she uses bad language, I’m sure you do the same. I think she is drop dead gorgeous and you guys are just hating. She brings a lot to the show.

45. post677411 says:

Watched part two – Shaunie is so fake. I am starting to see Gloria’s point. What a GROVER – Shaunie seemed to judge Royce about being dissapointed wow! She must be joking. Why isn’t she dissapointed with Evelyn? I mean this person is clearly trash to the 13th power _always on her back! why isn’t she dissapointed with Jennifer? Naked photo’s looking a hot transvestite mess – no correction there. Shaunie I see why Shaq would look else where _ Cancel the show altogether. It is not good for blacks and especially mexicans it represents us a gutter trash.

46. Midnight says:

Lets be clear and do the math none of these women are NBA wives currently. So this travesty of a show should be called, “exes, groupies, baby mama’s and the soon to be divorced of the NBA. Yes, I do believe this title is how should I say Ding, Ding, “CORRECT”

For all of those who would choose to encourage this coonery! I would say I am sure this is more for your entertainment and make less due to the fact that these so called accomplished women for the most part behave like Ghetto animals. Don’t see any accomplishment there!

I would rather watch Charlie Sheen at least you can almost rationalize his behavior due to the addiction. This show is and the people depicted in it are not drama – it is a monkey rodeo.

47. mimi says:

i agree with trice. the media portrays african americans enough as being riotous, ex convicts, poverty level citizens till we dont need a show like this one to pile on top. the women in this show is a disgrace to african american women all over. they start drama, curse each other out, start fights in public, jealous of each other all that is immature. shaunie should have enough sense to produce a show that portrays african american women in a positive light ie business women, devoted wives, and/or “loyal” friends. shaunie shouldnt executive produce a show that shows wives divorcing their husbands for no reason, women having sex with men on the first night, women getting drunk in public and starting fights, and women that are backstabbers to people who they thought were a friend. ladies, how can we expect for the media and the public to respect us if we get on national tv and act a fool? shaunie please do a little better with your executive producing skills (no offense).

48. Missy says:

Wow!!!! Her ankles are so ashy, especially for someone who always talking bull about somebody else. EVEYLYN Sit Down Some Where!!!

49. Tiffany B says:

Well…while Ev was talking about Royce’s busted as white shoes…I’m a need you to let Ocho Cinco dress you before you leave the house.:)
    The dress that you wore whether couture or not was not flattering with those shoes. Sorry darling!
    You also need to smile more and stop stewing about what Royce said…:) Yes I caught that!
    Oh and Ev, sometimes even when you are “considered” nice looking…the spirit that you contain can make you ugly. Those are words of wisdom you need to seriously look at that. Stop being so superficial…you talk more about the physical than you do spiritual. I wonder what foundation you built your values on?

50. Tiffany B says:

Hey there…interesting show…
    It is hard to feed your spirit with that every week.
    I think you should have let the audience call in or give comments that would have been cool/fun.
    No but seriously…season 3…lets have more substance than just he said she said and alot of drinking.
    I can give you some comments and bring someone into “the circle” other than the same old ladies…they are tiring and uninteresting.
    But I would have to say…you all have been talking about groupies like the whole show…what does Evelyn’s character portray now…seriously…you guys had one with you all along…right under your noses.
    I got dibs on the next vacation!!!- Sorry Royce.

51. Ms. G says:

DID ANYBODY NOT NOTICE THAT AWEFUL DRESS, NECKLACE & SHOES THAT GLORIA HAD ON?

52. spoken says:

Trash…Tami is the top of the list. This is a bunch of poor tacky trash.

53. brieona scofield says:

i think all of them need to stop hateing and get a life

54. Aisha says:

I love Ev and Tammi they made the season for me!!! please keep in mind mostly for fun and games because we all know Jehovah and Jesus are on the job, and they wouldn’t like us REEEALLY treating our “neighbor” this way…Royce…lol just kidding

55. K says:

TRASH, that is all I have to say!!! Ev you are absolutely the worst, you act like a fool, talk like a fool face it boo you are a fool!!!

56. lolita says:

all those old ladies need a life… and nobody cares what the hell u got on is ugly anyway… Evelyn eres una cuero so sorry the you are Puertorican well newyork-rican big difference… Girls in PR more classy…

57. angel says:

Evelyn and Jennifer are the show stoppers!!! What is Shaunie’s purpose on the show? She’s is a great producer.. not tv material though. Tammy is great! Royce can be fun when she’s not selling the other girls out. Susie go home. Gloria get in the circle, it’s a good look for you.

58. Angel says:

Ashley seem to be intimidated by all the girls. Your words are always muffled when you speak on the show. You are very pretty but that’s not enough when you are dealing with other pretty and wealthy women. Jennifer, Evelyn and Shaunie know how to work it!! They are all very confident. Ashley get some confidence and hold your head up sweetie.

59. stephanie russell says:

Evelyn just because you have expensive shoes and clothes don’t make you have class….BOO BOO you need to get some class ….. and learn how to have an adult conversation without calling people out the name…..You and Jennifer look like 30 year old mean girls (not cute)…. And Jennifer needs to think back to when your future ex husband said he knew Evelyn before you did…you need to find out how he knows her and why he knows her, she cant keep her legs closed….

60. Cesa Udler says:

Evelyn looked like a tranny. She needs hair to help hide her face. Royce really did look fab. I agree with her Evelyn needs to read more so that she will stop using cuss words all the time. Tammy who usually looks a hot mess really looked dope.

61. lisa says:

Really enjoyed show, Evelyn’s cheeks looks sucked in, weight loss, when the showed clips from the show, her face is considerably fuller, not a good look and her make up was horrible and hair too thin, long but to thin to pull off that look. Shaunie looked cute, Royce love her expensive look as she said and Tami rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62. huntebaby says:

Hey Evelyn has a mouth on her she is not classy at all and Royce told her but to I was glad.

63. huntebaby says:

Royce looked real and so did Tammi Evelyn looked a hot mess. I think they all should grow up they are not in highschool anymore for all that he said she said. grow up ladies but i know its for tv.

64. huntebaby says:

65. huntebaby says:

66. Ms. Denise Perry says:

Just wants to know why the ladies can’t get along at all with Royce she just speak her mind a Shaunie she so lay back with everything we she was to get in your girl a–. I holla so loud my daughters mom. All you are strong black womens on the show now you got Tami on there make it real great due to she don’t take the crap either all ya’ll speak the mind and Evelyn you get cronk fast and Jennifer can they hear you and sorry about your married with Eric you is a very nice looking lady you can get anybody you wants all of ya’ll keep up the good work and can’t wait next season and don’t put Royce of the show or Suzie + Gloria + Ashley be Breeze

67. Kelley says:

What a reunion.
    -Shaunie needs to get behind the camera a stay there. Be the Producer only, she’s taking away from the show. Also U need some snappy comebacks for that Gloria.

-Evelyn did not look healthy at all. She still my girl.
    -Jen needs to focus on her and “keep it moving” as she say’s.

-Tami looked great on the reunion. She’s much more likable when she’s sober. I hope she really watched the show and stays clear of the alcohol.

-Royce know she practiced her lines/performance in the mirror before the show. We can all tell who wanted to be in the spotlight. And she says it’s Ev who needs to be seen. Right!! All that twisting and turning in her damn seat. Royce = Attention Getter. She really needs to get her some business, grow the hell up and maybe she will become a basketball wife someday. NOT!! Little Kid

-Suzie grow some balls

Can’t wait for season 3 for Ev, Jen and Tami. The rest need to go. Maybe they should change the name of the show, to what I have no idea

68. AMBER WILLIAMS says:

they need to grow up and stop acting like kids its really silly how people can go ham.

69. destiny says:

royces make me sick

70. MiamiHottie says:

Evelyn maybe this is the first time anyone has told you but your value is not found between your legs nor hanging in your closet. It is your soul and what you have to offer the world. Negative attention is not always good. Shaunie go back to behind the scenes, the messy girl act is not a good look for you. Jennifer, you are a grown woman and should be used to navagating through life without the leadership of an uneducated idiot, aka EVELYN. You are a beautiful woman she is jealous of you and her comments show it. Tammy you looked so good on the reunion and I pray that you find your footing and get back on top. Royce I like that you know how to make your own living and believe me Evelyn wishes she could capture a man’s attention with her clothes on like you do when you dance. Hell we all do! Suzie stop kissing butt you said it, it was true now stand up. They all talk about each other too you were just too soft to check Evelyn.

71. K (Saying it again) says:

As a wife, mother, business owner, sister, daughter, auntie, and friend what I witnessed from the reunion was buffoonery at its worst. My rationale for this opinion is that I don’t think that any of the ladies truly understand the potential, power, and influence that they each hold as individuals or could hold as a collective group working together instead of against one another. Granted everyone cannot be best friends or may not chose to be best friends but whatever happened to let’s agree to disagree respectfully, tactfully, rationally, and without profanity? Where is the dignity, decency, diplomacy, and decorum in the way that they talk and interact with one another and others. If we cannot respect each other but blatantly disrespect one another we cannot be offended, shocked, or upset when others do the same thing if not worse.
    What I would like to see is the ladies being more supportive of one another and working together to impact the lives of other young women and other members of the community. Maybe I am asking for too much but I would like to see them affecting more change in the lives of OTHERS.
    As a woman of color I know that when woman of color choose to work together to affect change a great force is created that can be such a great help to so many people. Yes, we have caught glimpses of community outreach but isn’t there more? Maybe I missed it. If I did I do apologize. Personally I feel that what airs about each woman does not show us their true passions in life. With that much potential, talent, beauty, and style why is everything so superficial? There has to be more, there must be more, there needs to be more!!!!
    Granted seeing women of color interacting in a more positive and educated manner may not produce massive viewer ratings, financial gains, or lucrative business ventures but it’s necessary. I think that if woman of color are to be more highly respected and taken more seriously by all those viewing than that is what needs to be portrayed more frequently.
    I said all of that to say this. If you have the power, means, opportunity, and influence to break down the walls, barriers, boundaries, and stereotypes that have held so many women down for years than do so. I have always believed that one should be a part of the solution not a part of the problem. We have an obligation to leave a legacy for our younger women that will help enhance, enrich, and empower them in lieu of being a part of unproductive and ineffective “tail spins”.

72. Keep it real says:

Tami looked so beautiful… Evelyn and Jennifer-
    Evelyn- you are so not classy and to put yourself in a position on every show to show the world that you are such a hood rat. Someone please tell her!!!!!

Jennifer- You are a follower of a Hood Rat (Evelyn) you have no Personality or Identity. You are very unaware of what is really going on. The joke is really on you!!

73. Ingrid says:

My 2 cents

Evelyn–you were a hot pink mess. People might hate on Ev all they like but her wardrobe is very nice and she has a figure to go along with it. But honestly she looked like a hot mess in that outfit and way too much make-up. Also, clean up your language it’s not becoming of a lady.

Jen–get a brain. Just because Evelyn feels a certain way you don’t have to have the same opinion. Royce is actually the true friend when she tells you I don’t believe you as opposed to everyone else that patted you on the back and said “of course we know you didn’t leak them” nobody believes that for one minute. You are a beautiful woman. STOP HANGING OUT WITH TRASH AKA EVELYN!!!

Royce–i love how you came across on the reunion. For everyone that thinks Royce is a mole and/or plays both sides that is so not true. She is the only other person (Tammi being the other one) that keeps it real.

Shaunie–Keep making money honey. You found a cash cow!!!

Suzie–you were so gangsta in the 1st season if you would have “checked” Evelyn none of that drama would have happened but instead you put your tail in between your legs ang gave Evelyn all the power.

Gloria–Seriously you ae truly delusional. People may not agree and thought you had so much class or whatever but you talked so much crap you deserved what you got. Also saying oh i felt so bad for Matt when he got arrested. You sound like a battered wife coming up with excuses. I hope you’re as happy as you PRETEND to be and by the way the “twitter crazed chick” is your man. No other b-ball dude has said anything but your dude. At the end of the day it truly is “Matt Barnes who?” cuz I never heard of your man beofre this show.

Tammi–the prettiest of them all. I understood where you were coming from but there is a better way to go about it…sometimes…but I have to agree with you..you kept it real whether it was pretty or not.

74. nelli-belle says:

Ev, honey! your everything u say those other chicks are! smh! too old and suppose 2b grown jumpn n2 bed wit dude like that. just plain nasty!!!

75. BT says:

I agree with Trice that this show is not a positive reflection of African American women. The problem is all this petty criticism is a covering for other real issues in their lives. What is really bothering these women to act this way for 15 minutes of fame?
    Destructive criticism is dwelling upon the perceived faults of another with no view to their good. Shaunie are you telling your daughters and young sisters that the best we have to offer one another is to cuss each other out and fight? All of these women have a personally destructive pattern of thinking and a terrible faultfinding attitude.
    We can do better.

76. Real as Ever says:

I think all of the ladies look good! Tami really looks pretty that makeup with the smoky eyes just brings out her natural light brown eyes. Evelyn looks like she has lost weight her face looks sucked in, but all in all the ladies look great!

77. Bobbi Martin says:

The show is nothing but pure trash. These are not Ladies!! They sound more light street women rather than women of substance and class.
    I thought they were pretty women until they opened their mouths. They are not role models for any young lady particularily their own. I thought more of Shaunie.

It makes you wonder why the men left them for other women. At least if they had acted like ladies the men would have walked away thinking of them with respect if nothing else.

78. dayreal says:

i hope next season they show examples of togetherness rather than be at each other like a pack of dogs on season 2 life is about family and friends and if u dont care for someone be lil more respectful of how we all should treat each other

79. tanny says:

i think royce needs to mind her own business, gloria doesn’t serve any purpose on the show, why is she even on it. Tami is the boss she is no hypocrite she tell it like it is.

80. Alorryn says:

What a pathetic way to document a documentary of a sad reality. Honestly if we as African American women, continue to allow ourselves to be monkeys in an industry that could care less of our development and images seen as women in “America,”than we have erased our fibers to be seen as human beings. The producer, I don’t have to say your name, should be embarrassed by your lack of intelligence to see how much you have sold us out while still leaving trails of bananas, to keep your circus show a float. You have to be concerned for our young ladies and little girls. Even if you are a part of some charity, our African American History tells and shows us that the rights we have, the trials, the lynchings, the protests, the beatings, and courage to survive all the hurdles of oppression to get us where we are now, just to have a chance; can not be the outcome of what your show produces as “reality.”

As a young African American mother and mentor to 16 and 17 year old Black girls; I have seen the results, heard the testimonials and read the stories of what the aftermath is of females holding malice and crossing the lines with disrespect. VH1 and productions such as this program continues to skewer the truth that drama is entertaining, when in the real world children are dying and living out their lives radically with no fear because their drama super cedes self control. There are no camera men, body guards, or staff to intervene, save them. Why would any producer or production company want to be the ring leader in that?!

In closing, there is nothing racist about being conscious for your race, creed, and culture. The likes of radical freedom fighters, and civil activists who fought battles for us to be seen as a PRIDE RACE, did not die in vain for me! As I express to my girls, it is okay to come at peace, be deeper than a handbag, fad, or whats hot, than to be scared and blended with no voice or freedom.

81. teachluv says:

Tammi I figured out why you were quiet on the reunion show…you were not drinking…PLEASE DO NOT drink it turns you into a GHETTO,LOUD MOUTH FOOL.

82. Eric says:

Shaunie has a lot of class and I feel she should stay at the forefront of the show (and as a person around her age, I don’t feel she is obsolete just because she is a little older than the other girls). Jennifer looked great in the nude photos. Glad they were leaked and am not concerned how they were leaked. Suzie seems like a decent person who just got caught up in gossip and doesn’t deserve the aggressive responses she received as a backlash to her otherwise innocent mistakes. Love the show, and look forward to Season 3!

83. Big Shy says:

All the girls are cool,but I think mentally Royce needs to find friends more like her, because ev,Tammi, Shaunie, are too muture for her to be hanging around. Ev and Tammi I love yall and I hope that yall relationship as friends go futher.

84. Carolyn says:

One thing is that when you put your hands on somebody, there is no telling what may happen that ends them up dead and you in prison even if you didn’t mean it to go that far. Freak things can happen; like when Tami hit Meeka in her face it’s not impossible for it to have killed her. Her windpipe could have shut off or anything. Tami, you really do need psychological attention and medication it looks like. Think of your daughters and how you are embarassing them. I know a woman who was always a bully like Tami and now she’s in the hospital flat of her back for the last year. God doesn’t like ugly and Tami definitely acts ugly. I used to have respect for Shaunie, but no more. She pretends she’s above the mess, but she’s not….she is nothing but a female Jerry Springer. The show has overall taken a trashy turn, and I don’t think I will continue watching.

85. fay says:

i dont understand why No One has figured out that the real BackStabbing B is suzy no shape, monster mouth. she is the center of every altercation and forever proclaiming her innocense. suzy is the problem she is sitting and waiting for all of you to destroy each other, then ms, shaunee she’s coming after you.

86. kimkaye1@hotmail.com says:

Eve grow up…Jennifer is better…your out of control cuz she doesn’t miss you as a friend..grow up please!

87. tonya says: