Basketball Wives Season 3 To Premiere In May

bball2_1_43k_36

If you can’t get enough of Basketball Wives, you’re in luck — it’s coming back super soon! The premiere for the third season will be happening on Monday, May 30. A few more details in the press release below…

For two seasons, fans have watched VH1′s Basketball Wives take Miami by storm. Now, from the ladies show-stopping fashion to their drama and betrayal, season two of Basketball Wives has left the audience wanting more. What have the ladies been up to since the cameras stopped rolling? VH1 plans on giving viewers all the updates on the basketball wives glamorous lifestyles, Basketball Wives Season 3 is set to premiere on Monday, May 30.

The last time the basketball wives were all together, fans were shocked as they learned some of the ladies deepest secrets and saw the tension rise in the inner circle. Were the ladies able to move on from their drama since the reunion, or are the fires still burning? In season three, viewers will catch up with Shaunie as she balances a new shoe line, her love life, family outings and being a shoulder to lean on for the other ladies. Evelyn makes the transition from a basketball wife to a football wife with fiance Chad Ochocinco. Will watching Evelyn build a family be hard for Jennifer who is in the process of divorcing Eric? The cameras will catch Jennifer leaving her “player” behind and navigating a new lifestyle as a single lady. And don’t forget, Evelyn and Jennifer have not forgotten their rivalry with Royce. Finally, left hurt and betrayed, Tami works on rebuilding her trust for the ladies and moving on from the past. With all the drama aside, the ladies still make room for some VIP fun in season three of Basketball Wives.

Shed Media produces Basketball Wives Executive producing for Shed Media are Nick Emmerson, Jennifer O’Connell, Alex Demyanenko and Sean Rankine. Tom Huffman is a consulting producer. Shaunie O’Neal and Phil Robinson are executive producers. Executive producing for VH1 are Jeff Olde, Jill Holmes and Noah Pollack.

1. G says:

Evelyn looked like a clown at the reunion-too much blush.
    I can’t belive that she is a mother and she talks like that.

2. lil says:

Royce is irritating little chihuahua, please put her back in her place and send her home she brings nothing to the show, and all her backstabbing is not even entertaining jast plain stupid, shaisty backstabber….Why is she on the show??????.

3. Tammy says:

Team Royce all day. I hope shes coming back for season 3

4. tiara says:

I love the show i also wish u all the best.

5. cocktailz39 says:

Evelyn is very ignorant n yes she did look a hot mess in her $3000 dress…she has children? what an example…they suppose to be against the groupies and the chicks that want to mess around with these married players but she is the best example of what “Shaunie” and the show are against…Jen is a follower and needs to validate herself and not be validated by evil Evelyn, she is an embarrassment to women!!!!

6. Karen says:

This show is a hot-ghetto mess, but definitely entertaining. Team Tammy!!! For some of the women, they shouldn’t be called Basketball Wives…more like Any Sport or Profession making 6+ figures JUMPOFFS. I wonder which ones I’m referring to, right? I’m just saying…

7. pepperann1 says:

Cant wait till season three. Hope Evelyn and Jenn dont come back with they fake a#&.

8. sweets1384 says:

I just cant stand Evelyn!! She looked like she was on CRACK…and Jenifer truly needs to get her pretend self together and stop being Evelyns flunky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Robin says:

Evelyn looked a hot mess. She is no lady by no stretch of the imagination, I can think of another word to describe her. The episode where she slept with Chad should have not been in the show – TRASHY. I will believe he will marry her after the ceremony. Tammy and Shaunie are my fav’s. Have not grown on Jen yet (she’s such a shadow to Evelyn). Royce what’s her story – she is so out of place on the show. Overall I love the show.

10. Drea says:

Evelyn: i totally love her and her dulce thngy
    jen: a lot like myself
    Royce: I LOVE ROYCE!!
    tami: she’s my favorite
    Shaunie: least favorite
    Suzie: okhae with me

11. blackgale2004 says:

1 MORE TIME BYE EVELYN(THIS IS BASKETBALL?????)AN SEE U LATER ROYCE(SHE LOOKS LIK A RAT BY THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)AN THAT DANCE IS TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!HOLLA @ YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Geena says:

All HAMS (hot ass mess), except Tami, you go girl.
    Like the most – Tami
    Like the least – Evelyn
    Stupid – Jennifer
    Annoying – Royce
    Okay – Suzie, Gloria
    The Chef (keeps things stirred up) Shaunie

13. NaNa says:

Evelyn gets on my nevers always saying “she will never be my friend again” who the hell care about being your friend, you are the worst type of friend for anyone to desire to have. Get over your ugly self.

14. Shorty says:

Royce irritates the hell out of me. If anybody shouldn’t return, it should be her. Like the other commenters said, she is out of place on the show. The other castmates hit the nail on the head when they said she was a “DebbiDowner” or a “DebuDowner”, whichever one they said. That episode where her and her boyfriend were looking at rings,and when the lady told him the ring was $95,000, did you see the expression on his face and the sound of his voice? It wasn’t good, so what does that tell you?

15. Yani says:

Does anyone know what eyeshadow Shaunie was wearing on the reunion show?

16. AJ says:

Does Evelyn think Chad is going to Marry her, with that mouth of hers, truly not wifee material. That ring means nothing. It’s a drop in the bucket for him. How can you talk about Royce when Evelyn had the Jersey Hair style and those pink finge shoes. At 1st I thought they were high top Moccasins. Tammy you look beautiful, proud to see you last night. Try and calm down a little. Love you all can’t wait for the next season.

17. JACQUI says:

Evelyn has a very nasty mouth,especially for a mother and an alleged “Mia socialite. She is quite ghetto in her thinking and in her speech. I think that the program would be a little more refined if she and Jennifer did not speak with so many #@#$&* they are absolutely horrible and show their stupidity by cursing so much. Since none of them are really basketball wives, they do give the real basketball wives a bad name. Where are the legitimate wives!

18. carolyn4real says:

I was totally shocked to c evelyn looking the way she did her face look sunk in like she was sick of some sort. It looked like some health issues. I also noticed that she wasn’t as bold as she appears to be she never really got in my girl Tammy’s butt to say the least on the last episode tammy took care of business. If there does be a season#3 i wish someone can teach evelyn something other than boo-boo and ish her vocabulary it’s rather embarassing to the black women in America. And to teach her to keep her legs closed on the first date and stop acting like a teenager i’m sorry teenagers have outgrown the behavior she displays.Acting like a child.

19. Melanda says:

The reunion show was unbelievable. First off, let start with Shaunie-Madame Queen B- Girl, you know u like to throw rocks and hide your hands behind your back. Well, i don’t blame u, but keep it real its all about the benjamins.

Evelyn: In a nutshell. Loose-goose. Let it be known, sleeping with a man on the 1st date is not cool. Let a man court u. I bet if Chad didn’t have money, u wouldn’t look once. This show does not make you look good at all. Last the potty mouth has to go. Show some class. “don’t know if Chad will marry you”, but I will stay tune.

Jennifer: Quit being a follower, your husband told you “you don’t know Evelyn like I know her” Don’t be surprise if she tried to do your huband. I bet once Evelyn gets with Chad totally, it is bye, bye Jen. Remember she tried to get you to leave your husband. I believe you and Eric can work it out with the help of counseling for a spiritual pastor.

Tami: You know Evelyn was fake from the beginning. Don’t let your guard down, they still think you are beneath them. Remember if someone can’t be true to you in little things, forget the big things. keep it crispy, girlfriend.

Royce: Love ya girl, for keeping it real. You were right a $3000 handbag does not define the person. Keep on stacking your money and show them how it really done, cause at the end of the day, all they are going to have are just those expensive clothes.

Gloria: You need to keep it real. You know these girls are fake, however, if you want to come back for Season 3 for the check, keep it crispy! Remember “All money ain’t good Money”.

Suzie: U just let the girls scare you into running away. Steps into your high-heels & keep down the chatter box. Remember if you are in the circle, keep the code “No snitching”.

20. miss c says:

Please get Royce off the show! Why is she there? And if you do put her on, please find her a stylist and remind her that she is over the age of 12 and need to start shopping like a grown “stylish” woman! What is her problem? yuk! she can talk about Evelyn all she wants, but Evelyn wasn’t the one shaking her butt all over town with the basketball players like Royce. That wasn’t cute..but she wants to judge Evelyn for sleeping with someone on the first date. At least she is pretty enough and woman enough to get a man…Royce obviously can’t. she’s a joke for real…do us all a favor and keep her ugly skinny childish face off of Basketball wives…and Gloria too…it won’t be long before she’s alone too..popping her gums about everybody else…AND she’s ugly too!! Keep them both off the show! Everyone else…hope to see you for season three!

21. miss c says:

Get ugly little Royce off the show and stupid little Gloria and yall will be good for the next episode. Royce is a joke with her little girl style and she is just plain immature and try to hang with real women and can’t. Gloria is not going to be with that guy cause he don’t want her…get them both off and get somebody to take the little girl Royce by the hand and buy her some real women clothes and help her with some fashion clues…she should be embarrassed to be on tv, but she don’t know any better…smh

22. wow says:

The fashions were to’ up and the conversational capabilities for some of the women was akin to a potty mouth two year old. Though a woman can sleep with whom ever she wants a lady has standards and will not give away her body for a pair of shoes. Someone needs to hire an image consultant for the show because the ladies can use a little more polish as well as good foundation garments.

23. teachluv says:

Gloria needs to start her Basketball wives on the westcoast and leave those Miami chicks behind, they have NO class..Khloe Kardashian and a few Laker wives would be awesome. I can be added as a Basketball mom to give these girls some motherly advice…Good Luck Gloria in Los Angeles…nice seeing u today:)

24. Brighteyz says:

I’m ashamed to say that I’m completely hooked on this show. I wanted to learn more about how women with professional atheletes live. But what the show does is show us how groupies live, and I’m not impressed. Although Tammy is not afraid to get in your face, she brings something wholesome to the show. Evelyn, all I can say is WOW. You want to be someone’s mother? Now that you’re with Chad, maybe you’ll be more refined and quit the trash talk. It makes you look very ugly, inside and out. Royce and Gloria, you both “go girls”. You make me laugh and I have to give you props. Jenn, get a mind of your own. Finally,Shaunie let it go, Gloria didn’t betray you, your husband did.

25. Ann says:

I hope all the ladies are back especially Royce or I’m out.

Suzie, bring her back and treat her better.
    Jennifer, you over dress all the time and I’m so sick of seeing it.
    Shaunie, your hair looked really nice on the reunion show but I do not like you.
    Royce, calm down and stop fighting with the two cronies. They are sad and insecure women. And girl you can dance your butt off.
    Evelyn, I’m sorry but money couldn’t buy you class or rent it in your case. You looked old and tired, your jaws are sunken in.
    Tami, first off, get rid of the weave and get that same style Shaunie has because it would look fabulous on you. Stop trying to be friends with the circle. You are mad at Suzie for no good reason except for the fact that Jen, Evelyn and Shaunie do not like Suzie. You also do not want to like Royce because you are trying so hard to be friends with Evelyn and Jennifer.

26. Ann says:

WTH is up with Evelyn’s face?

27. Sammi says:

The renunion for season 2. Evelyn hair, make-up, and shoes were a mess. She didn’t look like she was healthy and the lion king hair was such a disaster. Tami, Royce and Shaunie were the only three who looked nice. and maybe next time for season 3 they will have actually WIVES of basketball players.

28. Jen says:

FOR SOMEONE WHO OWNS A SHOE STORE EVELYN SURE THE HELL DON’T HAVE ANY TASTE IN SHOES!! THOSE WERE THE UGLIEST SHOES I’VE EVER SEEN! SHE LOOKED VERY GAUDY! UGH

29. PAT says:

SO EVELYN THINKS CHAD WILL MARRY HER BECAUSE SHE GOT THAT RING? LMAO! THAT RING IS LIKE POCKET CHANGE TO CHAD. ALL ITS FOR IS TO KEEP HER BUTT AROUND FOR A BOOTY CALL WHEN HE CANT FIND ANYONE ELSE! NO MAN WANTS TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO SOUNDS LIKE SOME SAILOR WITH NO TYPE OF VOCABULARY, RUNS AROUND CAUSING DRAMA AND JUMPS INTO BED THE FIRST TIME AROUND! HE’LL DUMP HER! WOMEN LIKE HER COME A DIME A DOZEN!

30. CHAZ says:

HEY! THESE WOMEN ARE INVITED TO COME SLUMMING HERE TO THE PROJECTS! THEY’D FIT RIGHT IN! LOL

31. PJ says:

Well, we all know you don’t have to have class, for a man to get a piece of ass. And that is the role Evelyn plays. If Evelyn’s heart stop beating, Jennifer will drop dead……She is clueless.

32. Ms. WriFre says:

Tammy, I hope you come back. You keep it real and don’t let those ladies change you. Royce, keep, keeping on. Although, you could do better as far as friends.

33. TareksWife says:

My issue with all of these women is that they could actually be doing some good for their communities rather than getting on television and embarrassing every african american across America with their language and lack of class. Come on, people! You women can certainly do better than that. WHO cares who you sleep with? If you’re single and healthy GO FOR IT! Nobody’s business but your’s. But you could hold yourselves to a higher standard. I watched the last half of the 2nd season. I won’t be returning for a 3rd. I guess I expected to see a bit more class and self-respect than who wears what designer and who can out curse the next person. PUHLEEZE!!!!

34. K. says:

As a wife, mother, business owner, sister, daughter, auntie, and friend what I witnessed from the reunion was buffoonery at its worst. My rationale for this opinion is that I don’t think that any of the ladies truly understand the potential, power, and influence that they each hold as individuals or could hold as a collective group working together instead of against one another. Granted everyone cannot be best friends or may not chose to be best friends but what ever happened to let’s agree to disagree respectfully, tactfully, rationally, and without profanity? Where’s the dignity, decency, diplomacy, and decorum in the way that they talk and interact with one another and others. If we cannot respect each other but blatantly disrespect one another we cannot be offended, shocked, or upset when others do the same thing if not worse.

What I would like to see is the ladies being more supportive of one another and working together to impact the lives of other young women and other members of the community. Maybe I am asking for too much but I would like to see them affecting more change in the lives of OTHERS.

As a woman of color I know that when woman of color choose to work together to affect change a great force is created that can be such a great help to so many people. Yes, we have caught glimpses of community outreach but isn’t there more? Maybe I missed it. If I did I do apologize. Personally I feel that what airs about each woman does not show us their true passions in life. With that much potential, talent, beauty, and style why is everything so superficial? There has to be more, there must be more, there needs to be more!!!!

Granted seeing women of color interacting in a more positive and less agressive manner may not produce massive viewer ratings, financial gains, or lucrative business ventures but it’s necessary. I think that if woman of color are to be more highly respected and taken more seriously by all those viewing than that is what needs to be portrayed more frequently.

I said all of that to say this. If you have the power, means, opporutunity, and influence to break down the walls, barriers, boundaries, and stereotypes that have held so many women down for so many years than do so. I have always believed that one should be a part of the solution not a part of the problem. We have an obligation to leave a legacy for our younger women that will help enhance, enrich, and empower them in lieu of being entangled in unproductive and ineffective “tail spins”.

35. ANNA says:

Evelyn keeps it real, for all you haters. Royce is immature, tacky, and need some etiquette classes.

36. nikki says:

Eve’s hair looked a mess and she is very vulgar. She also lost alot of weight and she doesn’t look as good but remember when Chad told her that she needs to loss a few pounds.I am tired of hearing her tell people that they are “out of the circle”. What circle? …It sounds very High School. Eve knew that Tammi’s husband was married and it proves that she is a groupie. She keeps talking about how she hates groupie’s but based upon her definition she is one. How many famous men has she been with?

Jennifer lost alot of weight and doesn’t look good at all (her dress, hair, & make-up were sub-par); you can really tell that this season and her divorce have taken a toll on her emotionally and phisically. I don’t believe that she released those nude pictures and also when Royce was reading the text message those words don’t sound like something that Jenn would say; and if she wanted a baby she would have had one with her husband.

Tammi is ghetto; she needs to stop physically fighting with people. It makes me wonder if she physically attacks her daughters as well. She keeps saying that she is a “grown a** woman” but that’s not how GROWN WOMEN behave. She really looked nice on the reunion show; her dress was slamming and it looked like Eve & Jenn could take tips from her.

Royce really told Eve off and put her in her place but at times she was a little too dramatic (almost liked she practiced what she was going to say). I hate her facial expressions and the way she dresses during the season. Also why is she always on tweeter…grow up.

Although Gloria is the youngest she conducts herself more maturely then the older ladies…and she really schooled Shaunie at the restuarant. The advice that I have for Gloria is that she needs to stop talking about how everyone is jealous of her relationship with her husband because I’m pretty confident that 10 years from now they won’t be together. Also if she doesn’t watch the show then why is she on it?

I feel really bad for Suzie she apologized like 50 times and we all make mistakes. Real friends would forgive u and give you another chance…just learn to keep your mouth shut.

I like Ashley but I think that she sould stay off the show because I think that in the long run it could hurt her relationship with her man.

The reunion host was really good and did a much better job then the host from season 1 reunion. I think that they should have questions from the audience.

37. toytoy says:

evelyn is sooo ugly and old looking, how old is she, she looks to be about 50. why is she still tyring to have a baby for a young man, so she can keep the child support rolling

38. Ms Peaches says:

Are you sure that Evelyn and Jennifer are woman. They look like men in drag. Evelyn look like she is trying to copy RuPaul style. Matter of fact her has more style than she does. She should have stayed in the Boogie down, with her garbage mouth.

39. JB says:

This series shows how dumb “reality shows” are these days. I love how this is called Basketball Wizes, yet none of them are actually married to Basketball Players anymore. It also shows how much dumb drama they make for themselves and how prissy these women are. They all act like High Schoolers who are in the “cool clique” in which they all want to be popular together, but can’t stand each other individually. No wonder all their husbands cheated on them the way they act. Maybe they should rename the show “Basketball Groupies.” If I was married to anyone of these women I would cheat on them too!!! Not to mention all them are ugly as hell. Maybe VH1 should go back to just playing music videos if they keep producing shows like Basketball Wives, You’re Cut-Off, I love New York Season 45, or any other of these stupid reality shows. So don’t waste your time watching Season 3 of Ugliest Ex-Basketball Groupies.

40. dougcurt says:

this show was pretty good at first but after looking at season 2 the reuinon really showed me that vh1 really likes to treat african-american and latino-american females to the getto street level. all the cussing and swearing on national tv. makes our races look bad. we as african-americans as well as latino-americans our the hardest on each other but do you see any on from vh1 staff on these shows. and shaunie o” neal can prouduce a better show than what i see on every day basics. we for get about amos-and andy and all the people talking about goodtimes as blax-exploration but what do you call this? its hard for us as is to get tv shows,and movie roles and soap opera roles. other than tyler perry house of payne and the game. do you see with our races of women in a respectable manner.thats why im not watching evelyn, royce, jennifer, and tammi cuss act like children in elementry school. then shaunie sits there like shes vince mc manon from wwe pushing wrestelemaina.so they can have season 3 of this crap

41. MAMA CEE says:

DOES THIS CIRCLE EVELYN KEEPS TALKING ABOUT REFER TO A BUNCH OF DESPERATE WOMEN WHO HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO KEEP THEIR RELATIONSHIPS GOING? THESE WOMEN ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF HOW NOT TO ACT IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A LADY. IT IS ANY WONDER THEIR MEN DUMPED THEM? I FEEL SORRY FOR THIER KIDS WHO HAVE TO WATCH THEIR MOTHES ACT LIKE A GROUP OF THUGLETTS CAUSING DRAMA IN THEIR BORING LIVES! THE REAL DECENT AND CLASSY WIVES OF ATHLETES WOULD NEVER PUT THEMSELVES OUT THERE ON A SHOW LIKE THIS AND PROBABLY FIND THIS GROUP OF FAKE AND SINGLE (NOT WIVES) GROUP HYSTERICAL!!

42. GIGI says:

SHAUNIE CAN PRETEND SHE’S A LADY BUT SHE OUTED HERSELF IN HER ACTIONS AND BEHAVIORS ON THIS SHOW. EVELYN SEEMS TO BE LIVING IN A DELUSION AND PROBABLY KISSES HERSELF IN HER MIRROR! JEN IS JUST A BIG DOPE WHO IS NOTHING IN LIFE. TAMMY IS GHETTO AS HELL AND TRULY NEEDS TO STAY AWAY FROM HER ALCOHOL SINCE SHE CANT HANDLE IT. IT SEEMS GLORIA WHO IS THE YOUNGEST IS THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO PRESENT HERSELF AND KNOWS WHATS IMPORTANT IN LIFE. EVERYONE CAN SEE THESE MISERABLE WOMEN ARE JEALOUS OF WHAT GLORIA HAS AND KNOWS THEY WILL NEVER HAVE IT DUE TO THEIR ROTTEN ATTITUDES, JUDGEMENTS AND PURE PHONYNESS THEY PRESENT TO COVER UP THIER SORRY LIVES!

43. BRE says:

SO JEN WAS READY TO GIVE IT UP TO A COMPLETE STRANGER IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY WHO LOOKED LIKE AN ALIEN!! EVELYN GAVE IT UP ON THE FIRST DATE! THESE TWO TALK ABOUT GROUPIES WHILE THEY SPREAD THEIR LEGS OR WANT TO TO ANYONE? REALLY? THESE ARE THE BIGGEST HO’S I’VE EVER SEEN! TALK ABOUT HYPOCRITES! THEY NEED TO TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE THEY JUDGE ANYONE! EVELYN CAN KEEP THAT CIRCLE SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE ITS A CIRCLE OF LONELY, DESPERATE HO’S WHO I HOPE IS GETTING REGULAR CHECKUPS BY THEIR DOCS!! LOL

44. TRUMP says:

CAN’T WAIT TO WATCH THESE BUSTED UP CHICKS AGAIN! GOES TO SHOW THEY DON’T FIND ANYTHING WRONG OR HUMILIATING IN EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!!! LMA0

45. britt says:

ooo wee can’t wait!!. hopefully Tami can get more endorsements and stuff. i heard she was writing a book so that’s great.

46. Briana Blake says:

Evelyn is a disgrace to women and mothers everywhere. Ochocinco believe me you can do better!. And she wants more children. I feel sorry for her daughter. Evelyn needs to learn some class or better yet attend a english grammer class she surely could benefit from it.

47. Frances says:

To Evelyn… why have a baby with Chad or anyone else, at your age. Are you looking for child support to maintain your lifestyle. If you wanted a baby so bad, you should have done so when you were younger and with the last guy. You are the last person who should bring a baby into this world. You need lots of help yourself before contemplating a decision to have a baby. Your weight loss doesn’t look good on you. And, the shoes were not a showstopper. They looked liked little pink rabbits on your feet. Instead of thinking of having a baby, you might want to enroll in somebody’s school to enhance your own skills. I feel real sorry for your 18 yr old daughter. What a pathetic example you have been for a mom. Hopefully, she had some positive role models in her life because we know it wasn’t you. Your foul mouth is not cute! You need help!!!!

48. Real Woman says:

I find it hysterical these females on Basketball Wives (lol) constantly saying they are real woman, well they are far from being a real woman and classy ladies. First and foremost they are not wives “divorced”; a true wife can keep the marriage and herself strong, while caring for the children and supportive of friends. Let me break it down to you females “A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape… but a real woman of strength kneels in prayer to keep her soul in shape. A strong woman isn’t afraid of anything of Strength, but a real woman of strength shows courage in the midst of her fear. A strong woman won’t let anyone get the best of her, but a real woman of strength gives the best of her to everyone. A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future. A real woman of strength realizes life’s mistakes can also be God’s blessings and capitalizes on them. A strong woman walks sure footedly, but A real woman of strength knows God will catch her when she falls. A strong woman wears the look of confidence on her face, but a real woman of strength wears grace. A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey, but a real woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong. A real woman of color is proud of herself. She respects herself and others. She is aware of who she is. She neither seeks definition from the person she is with, nor does she expect them to read her mind. She is quite capable of articulating her needs. A real woman is hopeful. She is strong enough to make all her dreams come true. She knows love, therefore she gives love. She recognizes that her love has great value and must be reciprocated. If her love is taken for granted, it soon disappears. A real woman has a dash of inspiration, a dabble of endurance. She knows that she will, at times, have to inspire others to reach the potential God gave them. A real woman knows her past, understands her present and moves toward the future. A real woman knows God. She knows that with God the world is her playground, but without God she will just be played. A real woman does not live in fear of the future because of her past. Instead, she understands that her life experiences are merely lessons, meant to bring her closer to self respect, knowledge and unconditional self love. Now that this real woman has broken down the definition of a real woman for you “stand up and be a real woman” stop disrespecting yourself and others with the foul langauge and nude photos. Stop trying to imitate those low self esteem women like Kim K. You come from queen’s and kings not lower class.

49. CYNTHIA JONES says:

Evelyn need not to talk about gloria not getting married, with the dress and the ring. Evelyn bought her wedding dress and didnt get married. Evelyn is the biggest whoe on the show, sleeping with chad on the first date and other guys that suzie put out there and by the way evelyn you are not the only female chad has bought a ring for them, check out the blog. Stop calling ladies the B word, this makes you look realy hood and ghetto. The show should be called basketball singles and hood rats.

50. Those Crazy Queens Girls says:

Check out our basketball wives SPOOF on youtube =) Really funny

51. niyaa reid says:

thiss season was qreat. im lookinq forwardd 2 daa next one.. cominq soon!

52. Real 5 star Chick says:

All of these females look and act like fools.They act very insecure, petty,lonely,selfish,bored,ignorant,just dumb. Also Shaunie (who)really needs a mouthshot, she is a trouble maker and the other females peep it but dont say nothing because its suppose to be her show. I see u girl.

53. brittany says:

i heard Trina the rapper may be joining the clan

54. Patricia Watkins says:

Yeah, I’d like to know what Jen & Evelyn are doing on the show? All they do is TALK about people behind their back & act SNOTTY. “I’m a socialite! I’m a socialite!” OMG someone PLEASE take away their charge cards so they can join the REAL WORLD & be able to define HARD WORK & know what a FOOD STAMP is & that in this world not everything is HANDED to you. Basketball players are OVER PAID & this is why, look how they all act, its sickening. Most of them couldn’t cut it at anything else but running around with a ball, UMMM I didnt know that made you a “socialite!” & sooo much better than the next person? Jen is ridiculous, all that money should of bought her some MANNERS & an EDUCATION. Meanwhile, they try to talk trash to Suzie & anyone else that makes comments they dont wanna hear. First off, Evelyn is NOT a WIFE & Jen is about to be an EX WIFE. Who do they think they are? NOT BASKETBALL WIVES! They both have disgusting personalities & if this is what viewers will see AGAIN this season, its not even worth watching. SERIOUSLY? GET A LIIIIIIIFE & some SKILLS, they do know they’re not paid actors right? VH1 should pay me to cause havoc & drama & talk trash, at least it would be REAL & not ridiculous. People can watch me give my opinions to idiots like those two & put em in there place. UGH!

55. Patricia says:

Real 5 Star chick hit it right too! they are deffinately IGNORANT & DESPARATE obviously… but wait! They’re “socialites”! I wanna know REALLY how many parties in Miami these two are invited to?????? They act like trash they should invest in some CLASS, cuz UM “SOCIALITE” or not both chickenheads would NOT be invited & they’d sit out on that curb sulkin. I’d like to see someone crash my charity talkin trash when they are the TRASH! SERIOUSLY! & Shaunie is a troublemaker I got her 411. She’s another NOT WIFE, an EX wife thats obviously gotta get a job & THIS, THIS is her job & yet shes a mother go figure. DISGUSTING! Do any of these “socialites” REEEALLY know what self respect & class are?

56. Lisa says:

TAMI – MY FAVORITE! Ghetto but the REALEST!!!

ROYCE – She’s turd! Reminds me of a barking chihuahua

SHAUNIE – Old, jealous & bitter is disguise. O & a sh*t starter in disguise =P

GLORIA – LOVE HER! So pretty!

EVELYN – Looks like a man!

SUZIE – No thoughts, but feel bad for her

JEN – Eric needs to divorce HER ass

57. mary says:

iam just curious, eve, jen and shaunie, said miami was eve and jens town and invited or not they would show up to any parties being given in miami. do they crash all the parties thrown by wealthy miami residents? icant see them getting away with crashing some ole white charity they werent invited to. dont like the way they tried to play off their behavior at the charity given by ashley. they were so smug and calling the charity getto, it was them that were getto.

58. lisa says:

i like da show but da women r all crazy.evelyn needs a clue and jennifer well she’s jus a lost cause.Ladies act like u hav class,please.i kno its shaunie show but she is a troublemker and 2 facd.sorry,i call it like i c it.but it is fun watchn these insecure women act and look crazy.Bravo!

59. Vickie says:

I’d like to see a show called “After Basketball Wives.” The premise being they are no longer married to the others and have settlements and now they are moving on as a group of intelligent, useful women to society with some decorum, good manners and without the potty mouths. Drama will exist, although not to this degree as the average woman would not deal with their drama. Something uplifting, trying to help one another and others. Sorta like Housewives of Miami and if they have real issues showing how they have overcome and dealt with them in a positive way instead of the neagative way they behave on Basketball Wives. Tami and re-establishing herself and getting help to move forward, Susie on moving forward and learning how to keep things to herself and Royce on how to stop acting out and moving forward without the others, Gloria for just moving on period. The others can stay on Basketball wives and continue to ride the obvious opportunity that the show provides them. I WILL NOT BE WATCHING THE NEXT SEASON OF ‘BASKETBALL X’S BEHAVING BADLY.” I see this as entertainment, it sells, VH1 picked it up and it’s about the dollars generated. I’m choosing to watch something more beneficial and informative. I’ve gotten quite enough education on how not to behave.

60. sexyleo says:

Evelyn I want to know how your going to take care of 85 since itz a nfl lockout. Are you still getting married.. I wonder what drama is in store for next season this was a hard season to follow,,,,

61. JEM2G says:

Shaunie-Quiet and likes all the drama but I ain’t mad at u.

Royce-Need to venture off and do your own thing and stop being in all that mess cause your not even a basketball wive or girl just a dancer.

Jen- Just stay away from Evelyn and be yourself cause she brings out the worst in you, she really makes you look trashy.

Tami- You fight way tooooo much but hey I know you got to make your name and things but your a woman so act right don’t be worried about that mess they throwing at you.

But to all of you keep up the good work

62. REGGIE says:

BASKETBALL WIVES? WHERE? I DONT SEE ANY! LMAO!

63. keverno says:

I hope Evelyn will be replaced for the 3rd season. I can’t stand that Puerto Rican tramp that can’t even speak proper English she’s reminds me of Rosie Perez yuck!!!. Her accent is soooo annoying and I’m glad Royce put the check down. Jennifer needs to find her a new BFF with some class. VH1 please trade Evelyn with someone else and put that tramp on Football wives so Pilar can give her a run for her money…LOL

64. keverno says:

Put that tramp Evelyn on Football wives for Pilar can eat her alive.

65. Felicia says:

I think every single one of these ladies are fabulous even though some bring more drama to the table then others.
    They are their own person, just like each and every one of us.
    they just have more glitz, glamor and a hell of a lot more money!!
    I love the show and can’t wait to check out season 3!!!
    STAY FLY LADIES!!!!!!!

66. Hop134 says:

WHERE ARE THE REAL WIVES MARRIED TO PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYERS, NOT THE JUMPOFFS

67. carolynso4real says:

It’s time to put some of this drama to rest.I THINK eVELYN NEEDS TO BE PUT ON FOOTBALL WIVES SINCE SHE’S ENGAGED TO A FOOTBALL PLAYER.aND THAT WILL BE THE END OF HER ONCE PILAR DEALS WITH HER.AND JENNIFER IT’S TIME FOR U TO SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF.TAMMIE WATCH OUT STILL I SEE YOUR GOING TO BE DEALING WITH MORE DRAMA OTHER THAN EVELYN.LET’S SEE SOME POSITIVITY WITH BLACK WOMAN PLEASE THERE ARE A LOT OF YOUN BLACK WOMEN WATCHING GIVE THEM SOME INCINTIVE OTHER THAN BICKERING.SOME POSITIVE ENERGY DO YOU AGREE.

68. TANYA B says:

I THINK DURING THE REUNION TAMI SHOULD HAVE GOT UP AND WHIPPED ELEV ASS

69. LadyReal says:

Honestly the only real “Ladies” on this show is Royce and Tammi, they make the show worth watching. As for the “trash without class”, Royce tried to help you guys gain some class on the show but the homeless people you served will always have more class than any of you will ever have and that is keep it real. It was not a surprise that you “fake” manlooking dikes would not participate in the fashion show because the it was a benifit Breast Cancer Research and not about your trashy asses! Gloria really needs to crawl back in th hole she came out of and stay off of the show PLEASE!! Shaunie honestly for you to have five children really a more appropiate show investment should have been focused on something positive for your children. You are a sad bunch of trash and I really hope you, jennifer, and eleveny will gain some class and self-respect from Royce and Tammi, and that Rue Paul with be kind enough to give Shaunie, jennifer, and diffently elevlyn some fashion tips. PEACE OUT!

70. JustMe says:

This show is a perfect example that you can take the girls outta the ghetto, but can’t take the ghetto outta the girls!!

71. Robin says:

I am not familiar with these bunch of bballers wives. I wanna see kobe’s and jason kids’ wives.

teak patio set

72. Tamika says:

I’m glad the show is going for another season.It lets you see that even those woman from day to go through more bull than most woman.The people that down show the by talking about the ladies, are fake.If you talk bad about the show, why watch it!!!!! I think it’s entertaning and I’m definitely watching the 3rd season!!!
    For the record Evelyn is my girl,and somebody slap Royce!

73. kim says:

i really love the show,keep the good work up…

74. leondre says:

yall gud……….i just wish evelyn would just cool it i love u girl jusy cool it.(holla)ily

75. Carter says:

I love the show and is looking forward to another great season. For those with the negative comments about the ladies why are you watching the show? obviously there is something about the show that keeps you tuned in. If its so bad turn the channel.
    Evelyn – I love you girl, your beautiful-keep doing you. Jen-I hope you find real love.
    Royce-you are a hater, a real Judas!!
    Tammi-very ghetto, but you keep it real.
    Shauni-keep giving us another season.

76. Spence says:

LUV IT, LUV IT, LUV IT!!!!! SUCH A FAN!!!!1

77. semone says:

i hope my girl evelyn is coming back … …

78. eyecandy423@yahoo.com says:

i love evelyn

79. Wonderful says:

Love the show. Would like to see some other wives on though. Go to Boston for a minute. How bout Vanessa Bryant?

80. Nadine Browning says:

Evelyn you give women a bad name, what a slut..Jennefer where’s your backbone?..stop riding evelyn’s coat tail your her flunky..where’s your self worth..You ended your marriage and you weren’t ready..You listened to evelyn guess what now she riding another baller and when she get’s maried she won’t have any time for you…Stop letting that slut lead your path, stand up for yourself..She probably has a secret to tell you the same way she told tammy…Tammy what could I say I love you girl, you are about it..Keep doing you..

81. kim perry says:

O my God, I love the show. but y in the hell you had to bring Royce,Suzie back????? what r we going to watch NOW!!!!!

82. neisaknight says:

i just love ur show i especial love my girl royce and tammie to me youre the real lady who not wake in not two timer just love ur show

83. Honey Bee says:

I USED TO BE A FAN OF THE SHOW BUT NOW I AM SO SO DUE TO THE DRAMA. I KNOW DRAMA BRINGS GOOD RATINGS BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH. I FEEL SO BAD FOR MEKA; SO SHE MAY HAVE SAID SOME THINGS THAT OTHERS DIDNT AGREE WITH (SO WHAT) EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU LADIES HAVE SAID THINGS ABOUT ONE ANOTHER SO MOVE ON. TAMMI IS GHETTO AND BETWEEN TAMMI AND SHAUNIE IT’S A TIE AS TO WHO BRING THE MOST DRAMA. FIRST OF ALL LADIES WHEN YOU MATURE YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR LIFE DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND A BFF. FIRST GOD, YOU 2ND AND ALL ELSE WILL FOLLOW SO STOP PUTTING ALL OF YOUR ENERGY IN BFF’S – YOU CAME IN THIS WORLD ALONE AND THAT IS HOW YOU WILL LEAVE. THE SHOW TAKES ME BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH ALL OF THE DRAMA. IF YOU ALL ACT THIS WAY OFF CAMERA MY CRYSTAL BALL PREDICT THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN BECUASE MOST MEN DO NOT LIKE DRAMA IN THE RELATIONSHIP.

84. SPORTSMOM says:

Tammi is so ghetto and ignorant. Meeka, do yourself a favor and focus on your business. You have so much more to lose than Tammi. Being a professional with your own business means so much more in my eyes. Cut the contract and enjoy your life as a wife, mother, and businesswoman.

85. Rick says:

When I reflect on how far Black America has come and the tremendous price our ancestors paid for our freedom, civil rights, and educational opportunity. My heart, and I believe the spirits of our ancestors cry out in despair “was it worth it”. These ladies, and I use the term loosely, exemplify the worst examples of our people. In morals, behavior, character, and intellect, they have managed to display for our children (and some adults) the epitome of disfunction and bad behavior. The klan would be proud. Basketball Wives…… ignorance on display! Oh well, anything for money and infamy.