Meet The Mob Wives: Renee Graziano

Drama queen. Good-hearted person. Royal bitch.

All of these terms have been used to describe Renee Graziano, star of VH1′s upcoming docu-soap, Mob Wives. The last one, believe it or not, is a term that Renee actually used to describe herself! As you’ll see in the first of our four “Meet The Mob Wives” video interviews, whlie Renee may come off like a pit bull when she feels threatened, she’s really a reflective soul whose loyalty to her family and friends is almost certainly her defining characteristic.

Stay tuned for video interviews with the other Mob Wives; we’ll have Karen Gravano’s interview coming up later today, but you’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see Drita D’avanzo and Carla Facciolo’s pieces. And don’t forget, the show is premiering two Sundays from now on April 17 at 8 p.m. ET/PT!

1. Sasha says:

This girl is a drama queen. Get over yourself please. I can’t understand why she thinks she is better then everyone else. Not my favorite

2. andrea says:

This girl is by far the best…..most loving warm hearted, give you the shirt off her back..type of girl…i know her my whole life and can honestly say, she is a great person with a heart of gold….you go renee and ignore the haters….xoxoxoxlove you.

3. Leticia says:

I know that people may not like Renee but I think she is just great and honest, VH1 is going to show her as the vilynn but I dont think that is truly who she is.

4. brian says:

you’re hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. nikki says:

renee u go girl school these hoes out here. LOYALTY above and before everything else.for your friends,family, and most of all your husband. he is your life and when hes gone your life stops to,you still have to maintain you still have to hold him down but that aint no kinda life.so for everything you do and for puttin chicks in they place here’s to you boo keep up the good work.

6. nikki says:

i like renee she keeps it all the way real.she holds down her family and lets her loyalty be known all the way. here’s to you boo. you go girl.

7. Jodie says:

Give me a break.. If these women were so concerned about the proper behavior of the “mob” they certainly wouldn’t be parading their dirty laundry on VH1.
    No way.. this is B.S.

8. L says:

Ok what can I say Disappointed big time!!! I waited for weeks to see this.I thought for sure we were going to show true classy mob wives, instead all I got was 4 ghetto broads. Vh1 really had to scrap the bottom oh the barrel to find these 4. hags. All they try to do for the whole first episode is try to show how hard they are and that they had street credit… If you truly have it, you don’t need to throw names around or tell people how tough you can be. Vh1 there are much more classy women out there that are married to the mob maybe you should give them a call. Because these women do nothing but show how classless they really are.

9. Deb says:

All I can say is that yes, she comes across as a drama queen… but how could she not?! Most of us would fall apart at what she is experiencing and she has to be effected emotionally by her upbringing…. It comes down to what we all experience at some level.. a betrayal by someone you love!