Love & Hip Hop Stars Somaya And Olivia Both Drop Their Singles; Whose Do You Prefer?

olivia-v-somaya

On tonight’s episode of Love & Hip Hop, we get to spend some extended time with the ladies as they prepare to take their next step in the music industry. First up, we’ve got Olivia, who has already tasted success in the biz. Not only was she the first artist ever signed to Clive Davis’s J Records, but she was the featured vocalist on 50 Cent’s number one smash from 2005, “Candy Shop.” Despite this success, she still feels like her fans have yet to hear the true Olivia on wax, so she heads to the studio to record a lovelorn ballad entitled “December.”

Then there’s Somaya.

As we have seen during this first season of Love & Hip Hop, Somaya is still trying to gain herself a foothold in the industry. After surviving harsh disses from Chrissy (“You should only be rapping at Christmastime!”) and seeing her collaboration with Jim Jones fall through, Somaya persevered and recorded the AutoTuned track, “Would You Still Love Me?” In it, she boasts about being a “bossy babe” with a “tight frame, pretty face” and a “million dollar crib,” but on her YouTube page, she explains that the song is “about real LOVE! We live in a world of materialism where people forget the foundation of LOVE is not money. Love is for better or worse, the highs and the lows.”

After hearing both songs, which do you think has the best chance to be a hit? Will Olivia’s “December” finally work to get her out from G-Unit’s shadow? Should Somaya keep trying to win in the music game, or are her talents better suited for other activities? Let us know below, and don’t forget to tune in to watch Love & Hip Hop tonight at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

1. Bowlegsha says:

I actually like Somaya song better …

2. Poomshaka says:

Are you kidding? Olivia hands down.

3. Tina says:

I like both songs because they are coming from two totally different genres, Somaya raps, and Olvia sings. I would purchase both. Olivia has a beautiful voice and Somaya can rap.

I wish both great success in the biz.

4. phoenix says:

I loved both tracks but Olivia’s showed much more talent that Somayas. Olivia’s showed that she can sing and Somayas was more like spoken word, not as much flavor. I look forward to hearing more form her though. I’m hoping this is just a warm up because I would love to see her grow as an artist. GO LADIES KEEP PUSHIN!

5. cici says:

samaya is ok but i dont think she ready if compare her to the females rappers now she not up there YET….. olivia is signed seal and deliver shoot for the stars to both of them but olivia boomed that son

6. DorJo'n says:

I love Olivia single. I can’t with Somaya.
    A)I don’t do Auto Tunes
    B)I don’t listen to preschool bars and bubble gum lyrics
    C)The only O.K. part of that horrible song was X.O. and he was just average.
    D)I don’t think Somaya has an ounce of talent. A cute face and an ass does not=talent.Hell I have all that but I don’t claim to be a rapper. Stay in your lane or in your attic.
    Anyway back to Olivia. People have been sleeping on Ma for sometime now. Her first CD was hot. I still listen to her music to this day. She is also a rapper. ALso I can’t wait until her CD comes out I will be buying it.

7. Shan C, says:

Olivia without a doubt. Somaya only sound good when XO starts…after he stop then the song should! I agree with Chrissy she should be only wrapping ar xmas time!

8. Bentley says:

I LIKE BOTH SONGS, ACTUALLY I THINK I LIKE SOMAYA’S BECAUSE OF XO, BUT OLIVIA CAN SING BETTER DUH!!!!

9. fambron says:

Somaya is a pretty girl but I rather not listen to her music because she not a very talented rapper..

Olivia song is beautiful I never thought she could sing until I started watching the show and I love her new video…. And her voice is really nice.

10. Simone says:

They both suck.

11. princesscut23 says:

i think olivia has madd talent !!!somaya on the other hand i think its going to be a little hard for her to make it in this industry if i were her i will get a back up plan or she could write songs for some of the female rappers thats a good start but olivia i really hope she make it this time around good luck to both of the ladies!!

12. Tiffany says:

i like both glad that i could see the finished product of both songs after watching the show.

13. gina says:

Somaya song was way better than Olivia’s. It’s like comparing apples and oranges. Obviously Olivia has a bigger budget and a record deal. I think Somayas is very good with the little she’s working with.

14. nat says:

olivia all the way somaya she just needs to learn how to relate in general and understand wats really going on in the real and not just in her world.

15. prettyxpaid says:

uhhh olivia hands down her video and lyrics is very laid bacc and im sure alot of women can relate somaya sound like a high school love song..outfit was clownish….im sure females can relate more to olivia song then wud u still love me auto tuned

16. wendy says:

I think olivia would’ve won if the single was more upbeat. i mean its summer we need something to ride to. U know what i mean.

17. ty says:

i think olivia hands down lol

18. tinyrabbit says:

Olivia hands down. Somaya song wack stop frontin on wat u got…. keep doin photo shoots

19. indiangodess says:

Respect each of their hustle but seriously I couldn’t listen to Olivia. Horrible. I’m big R&B listener and this does nothing for me. I would turn the channel if it came on the radio…yes one of those songs you can’t stand. Somaya needs some work still. She’s more of a Britney Spears rapper but if Spears made it she can too with a little more effort.

20. lollipop says:

Ummm, OLIVIA! Pantyhose, Hawaii 5-O swimsuit, and topped with a nappy dog has never been a fashion statement. Somaya GET-IT-TOGETHER.

21. Dwise says:

Oh my gosh Somaya sounds horrible absolutely no skills lyrically and looks like a fake ass mariah carey wanna be! Olivia is going to have to come harder than that song its so weak better writers asap!

22. YOLANDA says:

WOW! Olivia your voice is amazing and the song compliments your vocal ability I suggest that you send a copy to Aundre Russell at 102.3 KJLH in Los Amgeles, Ca. the station is known for breaking artist.. God Bless

23. SHAY says:

OLIVIA HAVE STEPED HER GAME UP ALOT I LOVE IT!!! LET’S GET IT!!!!

24. big june bx says:

two hot songs not bad at all …

25. Buffy says:

I have to agree wit Tina… i like em both!

26. Dezij says:

Olivia

27. HoustonsPYT says:

I agree with, INDIANGODESS, u took the words out my mouth! However I aint knocking either hustle, but Somaya needs work, there is talent there. Oliva’s track ummmmm its cool but a lil bubble gummish for me. I really expected more from Oliva just because shes been in the game for a min. Oliva hasnt been in the on the radios for a minute so MA shoulda came back harder. I wish both of these ladies much success.

28. Crystal says:

somaya is way better she sounds better than olivia. Olivia is wack

29. Brandon says:

i like somaya song better its more of a catchy tune

30. ChocCookie says:

Olivia sounds like she’s straining, constipation? The melody is what makes Olivia song nice, not her voice.

31. Lana says:

Olivia has a great voice, just needs someone to help her write. Somaya — my mom told me if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all.

32. Hal2012 says:

congrats to both. I honestly feel Somaya needs more passion, and autotunes ain’t the tool to use to display raw passion on ur first time out. the tool for that would be to use your heart because what leaves the heart reaches the heart of others. good effort. great song by Olivia. It’s a song that hits home bc we’ve all been there. I don’t know if she wrote the song, but it’s a great piece of poetry. My only recommendation for Olivia is to try to even out her high notes s little…the mixer could have done a better job bringing down those high notes and evening them out or toning them down on the hook a little more. overall, good job Olivia. I’m feeling the song. and congrats to both, at least they’re trying.

33. F. Red says:

34. Charisse says:

Olivia’s video is better hands down. Production quality, Olivia’s is just better..

35. Tally says:

I luv luv both songs they are different and unique-Go Girls! At the end of the day yall gotta eat.

36. Rico says:

Somaya is gorgeous! Real talk

37. RYC says:

Not even to be mean or disrespectful but Somaya sing is not hot…the best part was XO….I think if she works at it…id…but OLIVIA YOU GOT A HIT ON YOUR HANDS LADY!!!! I mean that’s hot muzik right there!!! It’s relatable, it’s heartfelt and she MADE THE CONNECTION!!! If u are trying to make music, the listener has to feel that connection, we can understand what you’re sayin if u spittin real talk…but if u spit that real talk and make me feel like you been there for real…that’s the connection and it sells!!! Somaya do you live in a million dolla crib and if so how did you get it???

38. TRISKAL says:

Olivia is the BEST!!! Her voice is better, clearer and CLASI ;). Somaya should sing techno music… And make a FW changes in her closet :)

39. TRISKAL says:

Somaya needs to learn how to escribir good stuff lol Olivia YOU GOT THIS GIRL

40. la-qd says:

I like Somaya’a joint. It can be either a club banger or you can listen to it while cruising down the street.

41. Terri Berri says:

Ummmmm this one is too easy; OLIVIA…HANDS DOWN! Dont get me wrong, Somaya is absolutely gorgeous, but she cant rap! I have loved Olivia since she first came onto the scene! I have patiently anticipated Olivia’s cd since she was with G-Unit (the original title was supposed to be “Behind Closed Doors”). Regardless of what people say, Olivia has the talent…too many people have looked past her amazing voice because her style is original AND she sings REAL R&B and follow the typical “female trends” to stay in the limelight. Olivia….Im so happy you are getting the expose you have been hustlin all these years for! I cannot wait for the album! I just really hope the exposure you are receiving last longer than 15 minutes because of the stinkin show.

42. 4evr21 says:

Ms. Somaya,

Research the art of being a lady, you have young black women watching you and no doubt wishing they were you. By the way, your manager put you in harms way with his big disrespectful mouth.You embarrassed yourself in public with Olivia. You should’ve addressed the issue like a lady in a civil tone. Hell no she is not a snitch, your manager needed to be put on his place. Take note…

43. Swaqq_Soo_Khutee says:

Olivia ii Only Likee Somayas Hook Of Her Sonqq

44. Bev says:

I love Somaya since this is her best song ever. She worked real hard and her voice is very nice and unique. Olivia is ok because this type of song i have heard about before nothing original. I will buy Somaya’s single anytime.

45. Claire says:

Somaya’s song SOUNDS good, and that’s basically it! Olivia wins as far as actual TALENT goes. Anyone could replicate Somaya’s song. What would she be without auto tune? She’s not even a real rapper!

46. mizzbee says:

I’m not with the auto tunes, Somaya’s song is whacker then crack in the word of Ms Houston.. P.S, OX can get the business!!!

47. veronica says:

i will say olivia. first, olivia has a wonderful voice, the song was nice but it wasnt enough to put her on top. she should put that song on her cd and come out with some amazing singles.

somaya=joke! she always looks a mess, too much make-up and fake lashes. she sounds like a 3 year old, and she needs to throw all the clothes in her closet away cause they are trash! she trys to dress like she thin when she needs to dress for her body size which is one cheese burger from fat!

48. Dee says:

Oliva is very talented. Somaya please get a day job. No talent.

Also, Olivia had every right to her FRIEND that her man was being spoken of in a negative manner. Somaya and her agent were trying to get a deal with him…..

49. Favor says:

OLIVIA OF COURSE SHE HAS RAW TALENT SOMAYA NO COMMENT!

50. Erin says:

OLIVIA hands down……..

51. snowlad says:

I think that Somaya and Olivia did a really good job. However, for an upcoming artist Somaya did a better job than Olivia. I hope to see more of Somaya in the spotlight. Jim Jones shouldn’t have listen to Chrissy, even though XO did a really good job. What the hell does Chrissy know about music?

52. T-smiles says:

OLIVIA HANDS DOWN!!!! Somaya cannot sing!! She needs more practice….PERIOD!!

53. ELIZA says:

I VOTE FOR OLIVIA ALL THE WAY BUT OLIVIA NEEDS TO STEP IT MORE AND DO ALL SHE CAN TO SPICE IT UP A LITTLE.SHE CAN DO IT.SOOOOOMAYA WHO??????? I DON’T THINK SO, SHE’S MORE LIKE THE HYPE GIRL IN THE BACKGROUND.NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN BUT SHE NEEDS ALOT OF WORK!! SHE’S NOT READY….

54. Meeka says:

I like both songs. I think they should give Somaya a chance. I hate that women do that to each other. They don’t even try to get to know each other. The first thing they do is hate on each other. Love ya sista!!

55. The Enforcer says:

I like both of these ladies! Somaya REACH for the stars and shake them haters off!!!! Nothin wrong with bein a rapper and havin some sex appeal to go along with it. Olivia love your voice and glad to see you back in the game ma!

56. meme says:

SOMAYA DUH! i want that freaking song as a ringtone!

57. NECI says:

OLIVIA: EPIC FAIL! SORRY I JUST CANNOT DO HER SONG NOR HER VOICE IS JUST A NO FOR ME! ONLY REASON WHY PEOPLE GOING FOR OLIVIA ON HERE IS BECAUSE YOU EITHER SAW THE SHOW AND DISLIKE SOMAYA, AND OR JUST REMEMBER OLIVIA FROM WHACK ASZ G-UNIT, SO JUST STOP!

58. Shantay O says:

Somaya’s song is way better!! But, I’m not feeling the fur over the swimsuit? I hope to see more from her.

59. sim says:

somaya song has a theme like 50 cents 21 questions song … i like olivia song…but truthfully i dont think ill listen to either

60. love&hiphop says:

I enjoyed both. The lack of stylists show Olivia’s long gaudy silver earrings that had nothing to do with that silver dress, and Somaya’s bright bathing suit that did nothing for her bottom half and those Usher-Board white stockings. Leave the stockings to business women and church ladies; us regular girls just wax and shine the legs. Go ladies; it could be your time!!!!!

61. marco king says:

I think both of them have a great shot at being big in the industry. I liked both songs. Great job ladies.

62. Juicey says:

First lets say both ladies deserve there prop’s. But I take my hat off to oliva hands down! Somaya Baby I think you would be better off being a model, the music industry is not for you. You sound like a first time rapper/wanna be singer! Dont let your looks give you the big head and make you think you can be something your not cut out to be. you would only be makeing a fool out of youself in the end! dont become a one hit wonder. Looks only go so far in this industry, so make your moneys worth the right way! Model

63. keshia says:

Olivia song was hot and somaya needs to work on her lyrics and needs more practice!!!!

64. MZ.NIECY says:

OLIVIA DID HER THING!

65. ML says:

Olivia’s aight.. the other chic is GARBAGE. She sounds like a high pitched, female robot version of t-pain.. She actually made that fake rapper sound GOOD lmao. Olivia’s was hands down the better song, but I honestly wouldn’t listen to either if I had a choice. Lol

66. ashley says:

I LOVE OLIVIA SONG!!! I THINK THAT SHE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE SOLO ARTIST THAT SHE WANTS TO BE…. AS FOR SOMAYA SHE NEEDS MORE PRACTICE… I AM TIRED OF THE AUTO TUNE MUSIC AND IF SHE WAS AS GOOD AS SHE THINKS THEN SHE WOULD HAVE CAME WITH SOMETHING MORE BETTER!!!! JIM WAS RIGHT NOT TO JUMP ON THAT SONG BUT XO DNT MAKE IT NO BETTER!!!!

67. Keya says:

I think that both ladies did a good job. I really liked the way Olivia sang the 1st and 2nd verse of her song. Somaya’s song sounded so much better on the track than when she sang it live in the show a few weeks ago. I am not really a rap person. I’m more of a R&B person but I don’t think that both ladies did their thing. They have different styles. LOL at loveandhiphop who made the ‘usher board white stockings’ comment about Somaya. I was wondering what was up with that when I watched her video.

68. Kelly says:

Not much substance to Reese’s song, and she needs some SERIOUS help writing. The concept behind Olivia’s song is awesome (and relevant to the show), but her lyrics lack depth. Honestly, I was expecting more of a video from Olivia, but her song is still good, most people could appreciate her voice…

P.S. Olivia is not “in the shadow” of G-Unit; as a matter of fact, besides a few hits, her career was never jump-started with 50… She had a name before 50.

P.P.S Am I the only person to notice that Reese does not live in “a million dollar crib”?

Overall, Olivia wins… Reese is not talented, but she is entertaining.. she’ll sell.

69. misty says:

ive heard that song the first time and it gave me goose bumps the second time it made me cry and am not a mushy person but olivia deff. kill it and somaya song is no compare coming from a chick that know great music when i hear it watch it blow up the charts.

70. misty says:

hold up reading some of those comments are crazy somaya really do need a lot of work her voice is so computerized u cant tell who is doing the singing her or the computer and olivia is a hard working true singer people now days do know real music when they hear it it had to be kids that voted for somaya

71. MichelleOwell says:

I liked both but, I gotta give this one Olivia… I agree with Chrissy on Somaya… I seriously believe Somaya’s needs to tweek her song a little more with the lyrics and then it has the potential to be number 1!!! I loved the song though, but the lyrics coulda been stronger…. Now OLIVIA, hit the nail on the head with her song topic!!! It honestly sent chills down my spine… I think eveyone can relate to that… Do ya thing Olivia and Somaya y’all on y’all way… But don’t waste so much time on pointless catty DRAMA! Express it in your music and watch you CAREER TAKE BOTH you ladies to heights you never even imagined!!! PEACE and LOVE…

72. SweetPus84 says:

Oliva ALL THE WAY..CRISSY WAS RIGHT SOMAYA NEEDS WAY MORE PRATICE..TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO DOWNLOAD DECEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

73. ARIESRTHEBEST says:

OLIVIA HAS THE VOICE….SOMAYA SORRY BUT… FOR REAL!!!!
    LIKE OLIVIA SAID “I JUST CAN’T”. LOL. MUCH LUV TO CHRISSY
    U R MY FAV. BLESSINGS TO U AND JIM. GOOD TO SEE REAL BLACK LOVE.

74. Shelly says:

I give the ladies both their props but Olivia took this one. Her song is more relatable than Somaya’s. Somaya has to stand out and she hasn’t done that yet. She really needs more practice. Olivia needs to kick it up a notch though.

75. MsBr0oKs 2 U says:

OLIVIA!!!! hands down….Somaya she huh…lol..no comment on that sito….

76. salt shaka says:

i think that they both did a great job. somaya keep going chick i believe in you!!!!!

77. HeatherW says:

I like both songs but I love SOMAYA! She has a great look and I like this song — she has a shot at being an IT girl. Plus I like her Mexican-American/LA vibe, you don’t see anyone in the industry rocking that style right now.

78. latina 90 says:

I think Olivia singing is better than somaya. Somaya needs to step up and practice. She needs to get help with her style too. She reminds me of a chent girl, she needs to be more classic. Come on shes 30 now? she needs to stop dressing like a 15 year old girl. Olivia was pretty good with her singing , but for a first she would of made a clubbing song, or something happy, not sad.

79. erica says:

OLIVIA….DUHHHHH

80. JSG says:

Olivia ALL DAY!

81. Mrs. Jackson says:

I DO NOT LIKE OLIVIAS MUSIC, BUT SOMAYA IS ON POINT! LOVE HER STYLE.

82. Naio says:

They both did a good job. But Olivia TOOK THAT CAKE HOME. Only complain is that the video Seemed as it was shot with my Canon T1i slightly low budgeted I guess u can say but never the less Olivia doesn’t need much to look beautiful and the great song makes up for it. Somaya did a great job the song has great hook needs help with the writing as others have commented
    Am sure if Fab or Jim jumped on either girls songs it would be bananas!

83. MS.RE says:

I’ve listen to both ladies songs. I think Olivia rock the house. I hope she gets her chance to shine.I would like for her manger to really work hard and get her on the map.She’s a lovely younglady which I’ll like to hear more of so promote,promote,promote.My vote is for Olivia as if you didn’t already know(smoochies}.Oh in for Somaya “I don’t think so” She’s not really ready. I think she should work on her craft awhile longer. Take some vocal coach lesson. Being new in the industry people wants to know can you really rap or sing without using technology to hype your voice and as of right now I would say no for you.”Lets promote real singing so when Olivia song come out support her”.

84. Mrs.Good Life says:

Ok…..Olivia’s song is very nice and her voice is on point and you can tell that a professional did her video. You can tell who spent more money on their production. Somaya has a good message to her song. But she looks like shes trying to hard. You can tell that she’s a beginner. I wish both luck. But this one goes to Olivia.

85. Tina says:

SOMAYA! YOUR MUSIC IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. HAVE HEARD A FEW SONGS. AND LOVE THEM KEEP IT UP.

86. Real 5 star Chick says:

Somaya song was much better i listened to it all the way to the end. olivia a k a WHO song was a mess i only listened for a minute you never had a career thats why you on a reality show with a WASHED UP RAPPER JIMJONES ONLY MADE 1 song i think BALLIN 10 years ago lol aw i forgot about INSECURE CHRISSY A K A THE CHICK JIMMY HAVENT MARRIED IN 6 years enough said u look like the dummy dummy

87. Neisha says:

I’m rooting for both of them, but Somaya I’d like to see more of. She needs a little more practice and a little more time to get her flow together, but other than that she did a really good job. I fell in love with XO (the rapper) after I saw him on the episode LOL. As for Olivia, I’m just not used to her being so mellow and sensitive. There are artist (Keisha Cole, for example) who can do them hood sweet songs and get away with it. But with Olivia, I guess I just need to be convinced a little more. Even though she sounded AMAZING, I still got Candy Shop playing in my head LOL. Good luck to both of them.

88. Angie says:

I think that Somaya’s video should have been better because she was not lip syncing on point. I love Olivia’s song because it has so much meaning to it and it connects to her fans. However, I do wish Olivia and Somaya much success in the future!

89. Lyric says:

Both songs can be improved. However, my vote is for Olivia by far. The AutoTunes in Somaya is terrible and annoying, the best part of Somaya’s song is the rap.

90. Miss Truth says:

I love Olivia’s song.. Bravo Mommy ! Somaya’s calling is modeling and acting. That’s your niche in life. Everyone has a niche, and that is your’s somaya.

91. mowett513 says:

i think olivia did a great job with the song, i can relate to it but i was wanting to see more out of the video. somaya… i couldn even hear her rap??? if ur a rapper we need to hear you, instead of talkin in a sexy voice lol but i would pick olivia jus because her music is better. somaya reminds me of nikki minja with the whole bang in her hair n pink lip goss n nails

92. Mica Mouse says:

Olivia!!!!! Chrissy was right she need to be rapping at Christmas time lol

93. belichi says:

of course! OLIVIA!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT !!!! you remenber me my history

94. Shay says:

Love Love Olivia’s song “December”. I think it’s so relatable, but that darn Somaya just needs to hang it up. That song didn’t mesh well at all. Chrissy was right,she should only rap during Christmas time(not even then)

95. @kkpsykala on Twitter says:

I think Somaya should keep tryin! Olivia is my girl, I think her sog December will be a hit for sure!!!!

96. MizzT says:

I’m sorry Somaya is not good as a rapper her lyrics were juvenile, she gotta cute lil voice tho maybe she should try singn..maybe. But Olivia has a beautiful voice I just think she needs to let go and not hold back..but love the song.

97. naturally231 says:

I like Olivia song…Somaya still needs some more grooming and she will be ready down the road

98. rere77 says:

yo , somaya is garbage, i dont blame chrissy. wow, she has no flow at all. come on somaya you can do better than that , or can you. XO you aight but you let the cooch blind ya bro. you should have known better than to get on her track.

99. IrieBabe says:

I think both ladies did a wonderful job, Somoya needs to keep doing her thing, Olivia’s song was better though.

100. jessica says:

olivia……………

101. sammy says:

oliva did a better job than somya. somya is wack and cant sing. xo did a good job on the track. somya needs a lil more practice.

102. Jay Gonz says:

I love Olivia not only in December but the entire year. The song is beautiful to say the least. WHAT A VOICE!!! Looks and pipes? Can’t beat that. I wish her only the best and the riches’ she deserves. Keep it coming! In my opinion the beef between Olivia and Somaya gotta stop. I love how Olivia just avoids conflict and walks away. Says alot about her character. (BTW – I’ve never seen Olivia roll her eyes at Somaya.) Somaya cut it out! : ) Make up or do a duet or something and call it the day. : )

103. Vanessa says:

Ok so here is my thought on this whole thing. I think that Oliva’s stylist needs to be fired. The outfits are just not cute. Her earrings where too long for her face. Not cute at all. Olivia is pretty but she isn’t beautiful. She is just regular to me. She’s not ugly but when you look at Somaya you see more sex appeal. I think that with Somaya you could sell her more easily. She’s got the sex appeal where as Olivia doesn’t.

I think also Olivia on the show comes off as a liar and one of those girls who is stupid, just like her song. You said you loved me? Uh, okay?

Somaya will make it far… Olivia needs to hang it up.

104. Catrice says:

I honestly thought that Olivia’s song was better. Even though she seems shady on the show, the woman does have talent and I could related more to that song. Now, I like Somaya, however, the way she came off at the Happy Hour she could have used more constraint and handled herself in a more lady like manner. I’m no professional, but I think that Somaya could use some work vocally and lyrically. But I can’t knock the woman’s hustle. I have to agree XO looks great in the video and his verse on the song was nice. Overall, I’m going to go with Olivia on this one.

105. nia says:

OLIVIA OLIVIA OLIVIA……. ALL THE WAY..i always liked her even when she was with g-unit glad shes back n she does have talent n who F*** cares about sex appeal its all about the voice!!!!

Somaya needs way more work!!!

106. SHAN SHAN says:

LOVE OLIVIA SONG!!! LOVE IT!!

107. SHAN SHAN says:

LOVE OLIVIA SONG!!! LOVE IT!! AND I LIKE XO PART ON SOMYA SONG…AD XO IS SEXY AS THAT THANG……BUT MY VOTE GOES 4 “OLIVIA!”

108. Yas says:

Samaya Sucks! and that song is wack smh! she cant rap or sing she has no flow and her ex boyfriend sound like a bad cross between ludacris and flo rida… they both pure WHACK!….. Olivia i love yu girl and the song is HOT! how dare they compare yall

109. DYNISE says:

I like both of the songs. Olivia did her thang on december and I’m deeply in luv wit this song.. Than you have Somaya song that I’m really feelin about as well. I think that both ladies are goin to do well n need to just become friends n maybe do a song together…Much luv to them both…

110. kimberly stewart says:

I think that Olivia has the better song because it sounds like she’s singing from the heart. She really has talent and a lot of potential if she starts believing in herself!! On the other hand, Somaya, has no talent that I can see or hear. I think that she’s all over the place, are you selling sex or music?? Too much like Nicky Minaj and the world only needs 1 of her and lets face it; Nicky does it way better. She needs to find something original and put it out there. Oh yeah, and she has to stop being so loud and hood, smh, not a good look and if i hear about her bullet wounds again Im going to scream. I’d rather talk to some of my fellow comrades who has been injured in war than here about someone getting shot because they were in a gang… Anyway, good luck to both ladies!!

111. Crystal says:

Love Oliva always have always will, she has been blessed with a beautiful voice. Somya has a little way to go as a new artist, she will find her voice but for now she has star power and that will take her a long way.

112. Mrs. H says:

Of course Olivia has more natural talent, but Somaya’s song is actually catchier. Olivia’s song is alright, but its not something I think the masses will run out and get. I also don’t think Olivia showcases any depth or range on this song, I mean, she does hit some high notes but the hook is so redundant bc she says it over and over wih no variation, gets a little boring.

113. Harvestchild03 says:

Olivia is not only more talented, but also waaaaaay more experienced and it shows! =). Love her new single.

114. Bobbie says:

Olivia all day…sonata you are garbage…you look like a man beast and you a punk. You can’t carry a tune in a bucket..you need to go yo ugly wack looking like somebody Mexican great aunt..lmao go back to corny Cali cause you are out of yo league granny…lol. Olivia is winner hands down.

115. Melissa says:

SERIOUSLY there is no question that Olivia was 200% better than that other chic.Olivia has a good voice and I can not wait to get a full cd. Somaya needs to step up her game. She is an imbarrasment to the rap game. The only thing good about that video is XO. I do not blame Chrissy for talking HER MAN out of doing that song. Olivia rules Somaya drools. LOL

116. kyra says:

i like both songs!,but somaya’s song has a catchy beat .! but olivia is my girl she the bomb.com!

117. Curious says:

Well this is the 1st time I’ve ever seen this show & when I heard DECEMBER I immediately went & downloaded it on my IPOD.

118. Elise ? says:

i think that they both have a chance but, Somaya needs to speed up how she raps a lil bit i mean im only a teenager but i do know that if you really wanna get up there you need to speed it up because it isnt a game, you will go dwn if you dont pick it up.
    and you dude was finnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)
    and, Olivia you did a great job i give you props =)

119. mel says:

Somaya is whack ! Her music videos are whack ! She needs to get a real job ! Damn it she needs help. OLIVIA’S video is so much better then hers. Go back to modeling, Hell go HOME. You are not NICKI MINAJ sorry boo-boo. Somaya GET a real JOB.

120. samantha says:

Will i loving Olivia all the way…..Somaya i’m not feeling that track but Xo save it love him. She needs a lil more work sorry love the show

121. EJAYMONEY says:

1st is Olivia is wack as usual her voice is average @best! Why do you think she is on the backburner! 2ndly the song had potential in the beginning til it became repetitive and annoying her facial expressions and body motions are stiff as hell lol. Shout outs to my boy doing his thing in the vid! Somaya is a cute amazon but she thinks shes iller than what she is! Cute song for a younger age group not a song she should have made. No one topping Minaj right now! FREE REMY!

122. lakeciam says:

i love olivia’s song thats something that i can see myself listening to on a daily basis naw somaya’s song that could do something to but not much she’s nt a rapper but the chorus of the songs helps it out alot but they both did a good job good luck to the both of them!!!

123. yoly says:

Somaya’s song has a nice beat,but the lyrics were very juvenile, in my opinion. Olivia’s song was more mature but very repetitive. I think both ladies have talent and with the right producer/mixer anyone can sound good. Remember Kim from Real Housewives of ATL…Hell if she can sound good on a track anyone can.

124. stephanie says:

olivia

125. Lona says:

Olivia it is so ur time u ahave a beautiful voice, Somaya I dont knock u and ur hustle, but the crowd u catering to is Latina and yes there is room for it in in the Hip Hop world! but establish yourself among ur ppl so u can have more ppl backing u! U got talent so sometimes to get ur voice heard u got go a different direction! but dont give up! u are a true hustler Get it Mami.

126. Jazz says:

wow i mean the beat on somaya’s song is tight but her as a rapper/singer sucks she isn’t the WROST i have heard but he song says non thing about REAL LOVE.. now to Olivia i love the song cause she is telling a story but she does need to bring her voice out more i know she could… In this battle OLIVIA WINS!!!

127. Evelina says:

I love Olivia’s song, it is such a strong song with great lyrics…as soon as i heard it on the episode i was looking wherever for the full song & as for Somaya shes whack

128. Charlene says:

First Olivia’s song is beautiful. She has an amazing voice. The video was good up until they got to the part with the band. That totally threw me off, I loved the strong beat from the band but instead of showing the band that should have been where maybe Olivia and her boyfriend could have been arguing and he was leaving out of the door to be with the other woman? And where did the prom dress come from with those long earrings? Somaya’s song was just ok. I think the video was kinda wack. First why was she listening to an ipod and holding a Pepsi? Why was the dude that was feeling her looked like a 15 year old? And the video didn’t go with the song. Some of her lyrics were wacky, she needs to practice some more. But rapping is suppose to be a talent that you are born with, you can’t just turn somebody into a rapper. I think the concept for her video to fit the song should have been something like her being famous and losing that fame and her testing to see if she has a ride or die mate. Just my opinions :)

129. Belle says:

Clearly Olivia has a beautiful voice. I think the beat of Somaya’s song was cool and XOXO helped the song out alot BUT Olivia still has more raw talent.

130. Jay says:

Somaya is a HOT mess…Olivia needs a little work, but she is def better than Somaya.

131. TAZZ says:

Olivia has beautiful vocals as usual. I dig what the song is talking about. I can actually see the song going somewhere because there is a large audience that can relate to her topic. The problem with a lot of female artist these days is they dont be talkin bout Sh*t. Olivia can eventually get out of GUnits shadow if she keeps pushing. Im personally loving her hair color…as always. I think with just a tad bit more work she can re emerge on the R&B scene as an artist that can hold their own. KEEP PUSHING OLIVIA!
    As for Somaya, her song is trash. Her performance on the show was trash as well…straight BFI! She reminds me of the numorous Nicki Minaj Followers that decide to take on her persona thinking it will land them somewhere, but they fail to realize that being themselves will get them farther. She looks like a plus size Nicki LoL She needs to work on her lyrics and pick a different Genre because “Rapping” is not where she fits. This is more like Pop. Latina Pop at that. She should seek a more Latin Audience. These are my opinion and possibly mine alone. Dueces.

132. TAZZ says:

And why am I still laughing at the fact that her dumb a** Manager tried to sell her as the “Female 50 Cent” & then tried to tell this to OLIVIA the 1st Lady of G Unit LOL Who gives a sh*t if Somaya was shot a dozen times, that doesnt give her Vocal talent. Her vocals are something you call Sub-Par LoL I know plenty Rappers here in Houston thats been shot, stabbed, poison’ed etc, but they not coppin no record deals. Somaya has plenty Game & huslte in her, but not enough to pull the wool over enough peoples eyes & EARS to pay for her CD to be produced.
    Shooooooot…..I can Rap *grabs Knife* Lemme get a single on the radio Bwahahaha

133. D.Sweetest.Taboo says:

Without a doubt Olivia has no worries. Her single shut’s up all the misconceptions about who she was as a G-Unit artist. December is straight up a number one hit. I totally respect her work put into the track.
    Somaya’s song is o.k. but it screams new artist. The song isn’t as deep as I’d expected. As a new artist on a show like love and hip-hop she missed her oppurtunity to grab the public attention. The single doesnt give the oppurtunity justice. Olivia song sounds like there was more emotions and thoughts put into it, real life situation with a melody.
    Somaya’s song doesn’t sound like something I’d listen to when I need to clear my head, it sounds like a song written by a male artist(would you still love me doesnt appeal as a common dilemma a female would face) , Olivia’s track does( being forgotten by a male lover and facing possibility of deceite from a male counterpart).
    Olivia’s wardrobe could’ve been better in the video but it still beat’s Somaya’s. I feel that as a new artist Somaya should’ve kept a bit more clothes on so we(the public) could recognize more of her music rather than her look.
    Somaya’s look is more fictional (bathing suit and fur coat) and I feel Olivia’s wardrobe(blouse and jeans) appeals more to the everyday beautiful girl

134. bosslady says:

i have been a fan of olivia since Bizounce song. some of u youngins are to young to remember so check it out on youtube. i hope she get where she wants to be in the music industry. now samaya needss to hang it up forever!!!

135. Nae says:

Olivia of course…Somaya who? LOL!!

136. Nae says:

Olivia of course….Somaya who? LOL!!

137. Omorose says:

Olivia already took the cake Samaya Reeces Peanut Butter Cups

138. Modeling R says:

I love Olivias song, I would buy that one more than the other one. Somaya’s song is good but the video is a little to raunch for the song. I think Olivia will go far and Somaya needs a little more practice.

139. decatholon says:

OLIVIA SOUNDS LIKE A PRO!!THATS REAL MUSIC RIGHT THERE!!I LIKE IT!SOMAYA SEXY BUT I CANT GET WIT HER MUSIC CUZ IZ 2 DIGITAL SO I DONT KNO WHAT IM LISTENING TO AND MY GIRL MAY APPRECIATE IF I BOUGHT OLIVIA SOUNDS IZ BETTA.I GOTTA SAY OLIVA IM SOLD MA!

140. P. Morgan says:

somaya sucks xo did good but shes wack… my vote is for olivia

141. decatholon says:

OLIVIA SOUNDS MARVELOUS AZ A PRO!!!!!DRJORDAN PASSED THE TEST!ALL THEE ABOVE!!WHAT HE SAID!!HAANDS DOWN OLIVE MY HATZ OFF TU YU BABE!!

142. decatholon says:

OLIVIA SOUNDS MARVELOUS AZ A PRO!!!!!DORJO’N PASSED THE TEST!ALL THEE ABOVE!!WHAT HE SAID!!HAANDS DOWN OLIVE MY HATZ OFF TU YU BABE!!

143. jlee says:

Personally, Olivia’s song is the better of the two. However, you would have thought they would have picked a different song to be her first single after her feature with 50. video wasn’t great. And I must agree about the styling – those earrings n that dress were hideous. I hope they make a few changes with the song to make it more marketable n showcase more of her vocal ability. The repetition gets a little overwhelming. I am not a fan of this vid. The acting seems really fake and forced. They should maybe take another angle at shooting this vid.

Somaya…so much 2 say. Teenage song for beginners. Those lyrics need editing badly. The vid is 2 saucy 4 the way this song hits the drums. I think @ the very least the 2 should be somewhat on the same level…junior high or a young adult (she might want 2 learn how 2 act like 1 as well). Other than that, the only other disturbing thing was what appeared 2 b tights worn with that bathing suit. Maybe that was 4 these infamous wounds she won’t let anyone 4get. They should touch it up in some other manner or find another solution. if not just scrap the bathing suit. Those tights look horrid. She should mature the song up and have them edit this vid.

Either way…good luck 2 both.

144. ebony says:

145. ebony says:

I like somiya yeah she needs more work everyone saying olivia is better she just might have a little more experience and more connects thats why her video is better other than that oliva is whack a liar and she need to stop running away from situations stand her ground.Somiya is ok she needs a little more work but she has the determination to make it,she dosent give up thats why i would put my money on somiya any day before olivia. We all would like to know why 50 dropped her ass. exactly my point………Whack as hell……….olivia. ohh yeah xo is sexy as hell if she dont want him she can pass him over here

146. Shantel says:

I am a big fan of the show, and enjoy each individuals personality. Olivia is a artist and I believe that she will stand out more without being under 50 cents shadow. She is strong enough to make this work without them, she just needs to believe in herself. Somaya is a beginning artist who is beautiful, however could learn more. She needs lessons to help her define whom she really is in the music business, I think if she has a great mentor that can help her, it will make her become a better artist than what she is now. Good Luck to all the ladies!!!

147. SHANI GOMEZ says:

SOMAYA CAN’T COMPETE WITH NICKI MINAJ. HER RAP GAME IS ON A HIGH SCHOOL RAPPER LEVEL, SHE HAS ALOT TO LEARN. I DONT KNOW MUCH AND IM NOT A RAPPER BUT TO ME A RAPPER HAS TO BE CREATIVE WITH THERE WORDS, WHAT THEY SAY HOW THEY SAY THEM AND HOW THEY BUT THERE WORDS AND SENTENCES TOGETHER. SOMAYA ARRANGES EVERYTHING IN THE SIMPLIST FORM THERE’S NO COMPLICATION OR RIDDLE TO IT. BASICALLY IT’S BORING AND SHE SOUNDS FLAT NO LIFE IN HER VOICE!!! SORRY GIRL BUT YOU HAVE ALOT OF COMPETITION (NICKI) SHE HAS ATTITUDE, VARIOUS STYLES AND SHE CAN GET A CROWD HYPE.
    I THINK THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IF I GO SEE YOU PERFORM I WANT TO BE AWAKE BUGGIN OUT SINGING, DANCEING TO UR MUSIC NOT FALLING ASLEEP TO IT.

148. Kim says:

How do you compare Olivia’s singing skills to Somaya’s non rapping skill?…..
    Y’all got it all wrong!!
    Give Olivia some real competition….. is “December” on the radio, yet! What’s the hold up…hmmm!!
    Somaya is a terrible rapper ( I will let her hold her title as rapper, ‘cuz that’s what she thinks she is.)
    XO good job….
    Ohh Somaya the hook is nice, but not you singing it!
    FYI….Somaya Reece you will do a better job selling sex. You really should reconsider givin’ them that ass shot! That will make and break you some money, Mama!

149. Latonia says:

i think over all Oliva killed it that other girl need help i wiht Chrisy my ears was not happy lol

150. Binot Grigio says:

Somaya is trash I think we all know that, no disrespect to her its just her skill level is not deal worthy.

Olivia can sing but currently doesn’t have interesting records. “December” is annnnnh and in these days and times of wait, who are you again? You need have very strong records that connect w/ the targeted markets

151. MS.BLAQUE says:

I love Olivia’s song she truly has talent I believe she will make in the music industry. We as women love to listen to music that we can relate to in our everyday life. Thanks Olivia keep up the good work!!!
    I think Somaya has potential but needs a little more work to make it in this industry. But then again as long as you have a pretty face and a nice figure that’s all that matters. Sexy sells records too look how many we have out here that doesn’t have talent at all…

152. chavalia says:

I think both video’s are nice however that bathing suit somaya has on has to go…. The music on both ends sounds good just low budget looking video’s.

I just think the quality of the video’s need to come a litter harder.

153. Merlinda says:

I dont really think too much of Olivia but I’m feeling the song .I think that it could bring her back! I think it has some staying power and could be a hit.
    I’m truly on Team Somya and I also like her song ! I think she should have switch clothes a lot more. But the track and video is hot !

154. Venus says:

Somaya would be my choice. However, each and every one of us has a God-given talent, including Olivia. Don’t leave the Most High out of the equation. Remember, “….it is God who gives us the power to get wealth.” Deut. 8:18.

155. tw7733 says:

I like both songs but hate the video (both). I think they both have a chance to make a dent or name for themselves in the music industry but Somaya song is more likely to appeal to a young crowd and might be spread easy national.

156. andrea says:

OMG – Olivia can’t touch Somaya – She has video after video that what am talking about……

157. Lydia says:

Olivia hands down. Amd, I thought somaya was trying to be a rapper. is it that she don’t think she could sing? maybe she should try a different pitch because she could bring something original to the game but cookie cutter pop-esque hip hop isn’t it. perhaps a sultry songstress? Olivia, however is hitting the right range and is sure to be a hit, imo.

158. Lily624 says:

Olivia can’t sing her voices is raspy and when it seems like she is trying she hits a “sexy whisper”…and the pretty face isn’t going to cut it, she sounds as bad as J.LO..ladies not everyone can sing.. and when she realizes that I hope she doesn’t slit her throat. I love the song though, but December should have been for a real Artist with real vocals. Somaya is just a pretty face nice body chic not sure if she can make it in the industry. Vocals need or work but she can step up her game and not become a one hit wonder.. like whats her name..yea exactly can’t even remember her..Overall Somaya wins this one.

159. KEISHA H says:

OLIVIA IS ,MUCHHHHHH HOTTER FA REALL…IM SOO FELLING HER TRACK..LOL… THE OTHER GIRL SONG IM ONLY FEELING XO PART…

160. nicole says:

I think if Olivia and Somaya did a duet it will BE WILL ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! Their bkoth talented and should keep makin music they albulms would defintely sell

161. decatholon says:

DUHHH!!??OLIVIA SONG IS MUSIC MATERIAL!!!OLIVIA GET IT GIRLLLL!!!

162. ROBERT says:

ummm… Olivia’s December is off the CHAIN!!! I truly hope that her careers takes off to the moon and beyond… but aaaaa…. that Somaya sh*t.. is this kiddie caramel corn school time rhyme. STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!! Scrap this sh*t and start again boo boo!!!

163. ROBERT says:

Olivia’s December is off the charts!!! I hope her careers sky rockets to the moon!!!

Somaya… boo boo… try again. Straight garbage!!!

164. Kas says:

Way to much “AutoTune” on the Somaya cut; can also detect a lot of chop’n from other rappers lyrics. Olivia needs to add more passion to December, especially if she’s gonna shoot a video; the voice sounds good tho (more natural), imo if it aint good live, then it’s dead. Ever pay top $$$ to see an artist sound like crap? There’s not many out there who can really blow without the assistance of a computer… Olivia, you can whisper in my ear any Day/Night!

165. kasandra says:

r u guys serious OLIVIA’s video is so much better than s wateva,first of all her song is a bomb and shes wearing da same clothes throughout almost da entire video get ur lives together girls

166. jessica says:

I think that Olivia song is better. Somaya is ugly…..XO is fine though!

167. Lannettea says:

I love Olivia’s song and video, i think she has a great voice always has since the beginning. Now that Somaya artist- she’s trying and i give her credit but as chrissy said i don’t see her as a rapper. i mean maybe she should do plus size modeling or something. Gorgeous girl but rapping is not for her. Olivia you did your thing, f**k what the haters say u sound great!!!.

168. Mira4real says:

Olivia’s song has potential, but overall I think she needs more work. I’m not feeling the whole love ballad thing. Her video apart from the song was cute and that’s about the greatest thing she’s got going on with this song. Somaya = hot mess! Are you kidding me? She has no talent what so ever! That was a complete mess! ‘if i had to take a bus would you still love me?’ WTF? What is she talking about? Yes I said talking because thats all she’s doing. Is she thinks she’s an singer/rapper, then dammit I am too! And Lord knows I can’t sing worth a nothing. But I know good music when I hear it. And I know when someone has talent. Somaya is definitely a joke! Her video was just a complete disaster. But with a song like that it makes sense. Compared to Olivia’s song, Somaya’s song sucked!

169. Gina says:

Olivia song is sooooooo much better than Somaya Reece’s song. Chrissy said it right that Somaya should only be rapping at Christmas time!!!

170. Gina says:

Olivia song is sooooooo much better than Somaya Reece’s song.

171. britt says:

somaya is wack. you call that RAP. pssh please. she needs to go back to doin softcore porn cuz music ain’t cuttin it

172. Di says:

Best thing on Somaya’s track is XO’s verse. Nice attempt but she needs MAJOR WORK. Like Olivia’s song. Think it could make for a good comeback. Both videos are weak

173. janell says:

I love Olivia’s song. Somaya is wack, the best part of her song was XO’s part. And Somaya’s video was very low budget.

174. janell says:

I love Olivia’s song. Somaya is wack, the best part of her song was XO’s part. And Somaya’s video and wardrobe were very low budget.

175. Felicia Freeman says:

Olivia’s single is definitely going to be a hit!! We actually get to see what she has to offer in this show and I love it!!! Somaya I’m just not feeling she isn’t really bringing anything original I feel and I doubt she’ll stay in the game long if she gets her foot in at all. She has the looks when she’s all dolled up but we dont need anymore of the females that are super sexy but cant sing or rap to save their lives. She needs to go the video model way and let the real talent step forth. Much love to Liv.

176. Naya says:

SOMAYA SOUNDS LIKE CRAP I WOULD NEVER BUY THAT AND IM SO TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING THEY ARE ARTIST BECAUSE MEN WANT TO FK THEM! I’m not a hater but please do something else with your life other than flooding the media with more TRASH to lead the youth astray. Her next move will be starting a beef against a real artist just to get airtime…let me guess it’ll be Olivia…smh

177. nana says:

I love Somaya’s song. Olivia did well too.

178. darnise says:

I like Olivia song beter. I also think she has a better voice. Somaya song sound good but is all synced out.

179. Legal sounds says:

I thought it was going to be some boring old site, but I’m glad I visited. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I believe my visitors will find that very useful.

180. Juicy-Jay says:

Olivia from the first time I heard your song when they played on tv and you were in the studio. I believe it was in episode 5. I fell in love with your song. I am a sucker for slow jams, and that slow jam is jammin. I already was a fan of yours from before. I knew you could sing when you were with 50 and nem, even if it was hooks.You got it in you, so keep bringin em! As for Somaya I think the song had a good beat, chourus, and XO and his hook was bangin, it just needed something more. I don’t know, maybe it needs more harder, flirtier lyrics. And for me its kind of something a dude would be sayin to a girl. Even though XO made it sound like it could be possible because did I say XO and his hook was bangin . So hurry and bring another track to the table, because you seem to have potential. I’m looking forward to hearing more from both you ladies especially Olivia.

181. Alisha says:

Love Olivia’s December!
    Somaya’s voice is horrible! Chick needs to find another way to pay her bills!

182. Yas says:

I’m feeling Olivia’s song. I think it’ll DEFINITELY be a hit!!!! Somaya’s is OK..NOT feeling it as much as Olivia’s.

183. Shanta says:

Love the show. Adore Chrissy funnay as heck

184. Hazeleyes26 says:

I believe that Olivia has a true gift and talent to sing. Olivia has heart and soul that so clear and evident in the song “December” that you anyone can actually feel true emotions when you hear it. As for Somaya, well she needs maybe another 5 years to work on aquiring some real talent. Im not knockling Somaya for trying but their are too many truly talented artist out there in the world that dont get that double take or nod in this industry because some people choose to ignore or not pay any attention to the art of this business….and thats making “Great music” . Instead a few good beats, hook and a pretty face and ass is what sells now? One thing is for sure I gotta give a shout out to my girl Olivia cause You do have God given talent that the world hasnt seen yet. Dont stop fighting because your Dream will be non longer fantasy it will be a reality… And your talents will NOT be denied again. People will see who the real woman Olivia is beyond just another beautiful face but a woman who has a soul that mirrors others like the real women here in the world today. I wish Olivia all the blessings she needs on this new begining and a long journey of sucess that will await her, I just cant believe people been sleepn on this girl and now she wil rise to a plateau that no one will ever forget and ignore again. I Cant wait til the Album drops I will defintely be showing all my support!!!! Olivia dont let up till you’re at the Top….. This is your moment, this is your time right Now!!! xoxox

185. Hazeleyes26 says:

I believe that Olivia has a true gift and talent to sing. Olivia has heart and soul that is so clear and evident in the song “December” that anyone can actually feel true emotions when you hear it. As for Somaya, well she needs maybe another 5 years to work on aquiring some real talent. Im not knockling Somaya for trying but their are too many truly talented artist out there in the world that dont get that nod in this industry because others choose to ignore or the art of this business….and thats making “Great music” . One thing is for sure I gotta give a shout out to my girl Olivia cause You do have God given talent that the world hasnt seen yet. Now People will see who the real woman Olivia is beyond just another beautiful face. And a woman who has a soul that mirrors others like the real women in the world today. I wish Olivia all the blessings she needs on this new begining and a long journey of sucess that will await her, I just cant believe people been sleepn on this girl and now she will rise to a plateau that no one will ever forget and ignore again. I Cant wait til the Album drops I will defintely be showing all my support!!!! Olivia dont let up till you’re at the Top….. This is your moment, this is your time right Now!!! xoxox

186. Hazeleyes26 says:

I believe that Olivia has a true gift and talent to sing. Olivia has heart and soul that is so clear and evident in the song “December” that anyone can actually feel true emotions when you hear it. As for Somaya, Im not knockling Somaya for trying but their are too many truly talented artist out there in the world that dont get that nod in this industry because others choose to ignore the art of this business….and thats making “Great music” . I gotta give a shout out to my girl Olivia cause You have God given talent that the world hasnt seen yet. Now People will see who the real woman Olivia is beyond just another beautiful face. And a woman who has a soul that mirrors others like the real women in the world today. I wish Olivia all the blessings she needs on this new begining and a long journey of sucess that will await her, I just cant believe people been sleepn on this girl and now she will rise to a plateau that no one will ever forget again. Olivia dont let up till you’re at the Top….. This is your moment, this is your time right Now!!! xoxox

187. kita says:

Olivia’s Single is better, it had depth. Chrissy was right Somaya’s song is elementary rap the best part of the song is XO part, i couldnt tell if she wanted to be a single or a rapper on this. It was all hook no ryhme.

188. lilylilmama says:

Olivia All DAY!!! Somaya girlfriend, you’re barking up the wrong tree!! You need to be angy with your wack azz, scary azz, weak azz MANAGER!! He shoulda stayed out of the kitchen if he couldn’t stand the heat!! Real men know how to stay outta grown women business… Your manager blew that shyt out of porportion! He shoulda stayed in his lane where Chrissy and Jim was concerned… You held it down by yourself you never needed his help anyway… I am a fan of yours though Somaya… But you’re turning me off going hard on Olivia for no reason! Your manager WAS talking greasy about Jim and Chrissy… I woulda told Chrissy to if you were trying to get my man to be on your track, but your manager talking crazy at the same time… Get your lyrical game on point before you go popping off at the mouth SWEET TART!!! Thats if you’re really serious about your CRAFT… You gotta long way to go… You can’t even see Jazz yet, (Tami ROMAN of BBW’s daughter) and she’s only 16… STEP YOUR RAP GAME UP 1st!!! SMDH…

189. Alyeshia says:

I LOVE OLIVIA’S SONG…SOMAYA HAS A FUNKY ATTITUDE AND I WOULD SUPPORT HER, BUT SHES JUST TO RUDE. ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING WHEN YOUR TRYING TO GET AHEAD…EMILY SHE NEEDS TO GO AND IF SHE EVER WONDER WHY JOHN HASN’T MARRIED OR CLAIMED HER. MEAN DON’T CARE FOR MESSY ASS CHILDISH WOMEN.

190. Tsayso says:

Olivia’s single is far better than Somaya’s in my opinion. The song is very heart-felt and relatable. Olivia’s song just sounds more polished than Somaya’s song. I agree with Chrissy. Somaya needs more practice!

191. Latearia scott says:

I LOVE OLIVIA DECEMBER SONG SOMAYA NEEDS TO GO BACK WHERE SHE COME FROM…

192. Chantell says:

I love Olivia I was feeling that song December. Umm Samoya, u got talent but its not rapping. I think u should sing, be a model or do hooks for rappers, maybe call G-unit or something.
    Holla

193. Ms Byrd says:

I like Olivia over who ever that red bone is…………………… I love love an hiphop dont stop

194. Olivia’s song is amazing and her voice is on point. Even the video is dope…on the other end Somaya needs to hang it up. this song is for a teenager and way over her head. honestly it may be the dumbest song I ever heard, very stupid sorry Somaya mayabe next time.

195. LadyLuv says:

Olivia’s song “December” hitz!!! Somaya is weak sauce!!!!!! she has no talent, no vocals the trick isin’t even pretty!!! Olivia all day.. Just watch and see this woman is so under rated it’s not even funny but… i’ll be waitin for that album to drop!!

196. Lexuis says:

Olivia- hands down. Oh and I love that hair style she rocked at her listening party!!

197. SUEHEY says:

DECEMBER (OLIVIA) IS A HIT… SOMAYA NEEDA WAIT HER TURN IN DECEMBER LOL…

198. Jas says:

ummmm….is it really a question of whose single is better.. come on y’all!! Olivia killed it. Glad people are finally seeing that she can sing. Not really feelin Somaya too much.

199. FE says:

Olivia’s song is hot I fell in love with it the first time I heard her sing it on the show for me its a hit stay strong Olivia

200. Nikki Love says:

I am definitely getting Olivia album. Somaya reminds me of a fake Nicki Minaj she’s trying to hard.

201. jESSICA says:

OLIVIA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE THE NEW SONG !!!!!!!!!!!

202. cocorona says:

I preferr Somaya all day long. She’ll blow up first, no doubt. With her looks and talent, she’ll come out on top. People can hate all they want, but the truth is the truth. Olivia is too fake for my taste. I don’t like her music or her look.

203. mZdallas says:

OLIVIA ALL THE WAY!!! SHE’S THE ONLY ONE WIT THE REAL VOICE!! SHE’S GOT TRUE POTENTIAL! DONT TRIP GIRL UR GONNA MAKE IT BIG! .. AND SOMAYA NEEDS TO SHUT HER BIG MOUTH ALREADY! U SUCK!!! GO BACK TO WHERE U CAME FROM ALREADY….. OLIVIA KEEP ROCKIN GIRL!!!!