We here at VH1 have been LOVING all of the support you guys have been giving to Mob Wives since Sunday night’s debut. Sure, it’s cool to see the likes of 50 Cent and Good Morning America showing their love for the show, but at the end of the day, the feedback that we value the most comes from you guys, the real fans of the show!
To show our thanks, we scowered YouTube, Twitter and Facebook for some comments that we really appreciated and/or thought were hilarious. Above, we’ve got a video from YouTube user MuchLoveFromKY, who cracked up EVERYONE around the offices today with her hilarious (and a smidge NSFW at times) take on the show. And below, we’ve got a video from another YouTube user, as well as some of our fave tweets and Facebook comments. If you want to see your comment featured here on the VH1 Blog, be sure to “Like” Mob Wives on Facebook, or follow @VH1 on Twitter. Thanks again for watching, peeps, and remember, the new episode of Mob Wives debuts on Sunday night at 8 p.m. ET/PT!
Here are some of our fave comments from Facebook and Twitter:
- LaShawn Hall: “Team Renee all the way! Loving Drita as well. This will be drama filled & I love it!! Don’t know how in the world yall got clearances, but thanks VH1.” [via Facebook]
- Lidia Villasenor: GONNA KEEP WATCHING A RAT IS A RAT IS A RAT A SNITCh IS A SNITCH TEAM REENE ALL THE WAY SHES GANGSTA. [via Facebook]
- @MariLou23: “Cool jam which is also the theme song to Mob Wives, my new reality show obsession…enjoy. http://tinyurl.com/27ttgpp” [via Twitter]
- @gigifurd: “They were talking about vanilla coke on mob wives last night on vh1 so u had to go buy some. Sounded good and it is.” [via Twitter]
- @Sizzles999: “MOB WIVES on VH1 is the best show EVER!!!” [via Twitter]
- @prissygirl_91: “Mob wives..this is the only exciting thing thas happened to me all evening..” [via Twitter]
And here’s a clip from YouTube user Mr. Still Standing. Start it up about 7 minutes and 13 seconds in; also, heads up, the language is a little bit salty at times…