Chrissy Lampkin Opens Up To Us After The Love & Hip Hop Reunion

Now that you’ve had the chance to let the drama of the Love & Hip Hop reunion sink in, it’s time to discuss Chrissy and Jim Jones. Compared to Emily and Fab (and Olivia and, uh, Darrelle Revis), Chrissy’s relationship is actually pretty solid. However, it’s still not 100%. I got a chance to talk to Chrissy after the show (which took nearly five emotional and exhausting hours to shoot) to open up a little more. Bless her for being willing to talk to me not a half hour after her blowout with Mama Jones and her emotional tears.

Some of what she had to say was surprising, but in true Chrissy fashion, it was also completely honest, and she looks amazing, too.

On taping the reunion special:

“Did I think the show would go on as long as it did? NO. I knew there was gonna be drama when it came to my personal situation. The girls are easy, it’s the real family stuff that’s taxing.”

On Mama Jones:

(I asked Chrissy “I assume you’ve seen Nancy since the season finished taping?”)

“You shouldn’t assume. I haven’t seen her. I only have to deal with her in situations like that. She has her house, I have mine. Honestly, this is why it’s so taxing and emotional for me, because I’m forced to deal with her and the frustration gets the better of me. These aren’t tears of weakness, they’re tears of frustration because every time I see her I realize I’m fighting for something that should just be given.”

After the jump, find out Chrissy’s true feelings on Somaya Reece, and how she “feels bad for” the person she is portrayed as on the show.

On watching herself onscreen:

“I feel bad for myself when I watch. ‘Cause when you’re in that battle you just do it, that’s what you do to survive and get through it. But when you have a second to watch it—I feel bad for that girl, because that girl who’s going through all of that deserves so much better.”

On how the show is edited:

“It’s edited, but it’s all me. They didn’t make up the stuff with me and Nancy. They didn’t make her respond the way she does. They don’t make Jimmy walk out and not stand up, all that is real.”

On Somaya Reece:

“Somaya doesn’t matter to me. I don’t dislike her but she doesn’t register for me. If it wasn’t for the show, I wouldn’t even know her. I don’t hate her, she’s just not my cup of tea.”

On her offscreen friendships:

“Would I call Somaya to have lunch when the camera’s aren’t rolling? Absolutely not. But Emily and Olivia? Yeah, I would.”

1. PARIS DENNISON says:

IM SO SORRY CHRISSY…AND I DONT MEAN I “FEEL” SORRY 4 U…I WANT 2 APOLOGIZE 4 JIMMYS MOM ALL MOM’S R NOT LIKE THAT…I HAVE 4 SONS 3 GROWN AND I WOULD NEVER DO OR SAY ANY OF THOSE THING SHE DOES…SHE NEEDS 2 GET A GRIP…AND DONT B OFFENDED BT SO DOES JIMMY…I HOPE HE REALIZES HOW HARD IT IS GET WHAT UR OFFERIN…

2. Angel says:

I Love Chrissy, she is a strong Black woman, I know exactly how she feels, I have a mama Jones I also have to deal with, Her and Jimmy make a great Couple, I know about shedding those Frustrating tears, like she said It’s not a sign of weakness, It’s am tired of fighting this battle why do, why do you have to fight This battle, Life is to short for that. You can spend more of your energy and time Living Life with the one you Love. after I told my Fiancée that I was tired of Fighting This battle, I was moving back to my House, I told him what I can do for you your mother can’t she already live her life to the fullest, am a young women, he finally told her he loves me and he is going to marry me, we have to stop living in sin and do what is Honorable in the sight of GOD, and she realized she accepted and we can move on with our lives, we are getting Married In June. keep strong Chrissy, Jimmy you have a Good women don’t loose her. God Bless

3. Sylena says:

Hi Chrissy,
    You are a strong beautiful women. I am sorry u have to go through that. However, I beleive mama Jones has some letting go issues ,and Jim has some issues with making decisions. At the end of the day, you are his new family, you are priority. I know men respond to two things pain and consequences. Six years is a long time to make a decision about marriage. You are strong, beautiful and know what you want. Quit wasting time and continue to handle yours. Start doing something to occupy your time and maybe your head will clear also. Start living for Chrissy. Stay strong.

Detroit

4. Felicia Johnson says:

now I need to say something about the young women that are acting very crazy on this show I was changing channels and my daughter who is 16 wanted me to stop so she could see how you young women act it really shock me on how crazy you all act remember there are young girls watching so i know you probably don’t care but if you did reflect the stereo type of women who are depending on there men to take care of them it really did not show if any of you have degrees like in business or computers can you even cook,clean, wash clothes oh yeah you are the women of the future lazy and truly forget were you come from well my god bless you to see how you are a role model but not in a good way

5. najmaj says:

OK, Chrissy needs to realize that Jim is NEVER going to marry her, IF she and his mother can’t get along! He’s a mama’s boy and Chrissy talks VERY reckless to his mom. No man is going to marry a woman who has that much disrespect for his mom. Sorry. And I agree with Nancy, she should’ve been in on the engagement. That’s common courtesy. Chrissy needs to learn how to be civil and respectful to someone’s mom. I don’t know how she talks to her mom. Now on the other hand, Nancy seems like she can be a bit much, but that’s no reason to disrespect her, she is the mother of the man you plan to spend your entire life with. Seriously. Get it together.

6. 20Virgo11 says:

Nancy is a perfect example of what happens when you have children at a young age. She probably had Jimmy when she was 12. Nancy isn’t just a hoodrat, she’s an OLD hoodrat. The fact that she carries herself the way she does and sees nothing wrong with it is a disgrace. If Chrissy was smart she’d RUN! Who in their right mind would want there child to be a part of THAT gene pool?

7. Anani Miss says:

Chrissy, I love this show, and commend Jim because he personally displays that the life that a wrapper lives is not just the glitz and glamour, there’s some real live issues happening here. I’m not here to call you “holy moly, holy moly” because the ‘beauty mark’, and that’s what it is, works for you!!! Moles run in my fam too… :-/ However, the relationship you have with your mans mother stinks. Reading between the lines it seems there’s deep things you both know about one another that wouldn’t look good being said on TV and it doesn’t matter what that may consist of however, I am a beautiful 24 yr old’s mother and he’s had plenty beautiful women that would love the opportunity to dismiss the love and closeness he has for his MoM simply because I’m looking young and fly, my usual, just like you. Imagine yourself being a Glam Ma? Um Hm, I know, I’m only 41 and he’s made me a grandmother to a beautiful 1 yr old grand baby that was ill the beginning of this year forcing me take a trip back east from Cali to see about him… He’s beautiful but Trust he’ll call me “Glam Ma” for the rest of his life because I’ll always be in hig heels… wearing skin tight jeans so what!? Grandma? Really?… Noooo! Not me) … Off the subject… gettting back to it. I have a lot of influence over my sons love life, in that, he listens to what I have to say more than any female in his life that may belive she’s permanent or not… the Word “Mother’ speaks great volume in any one mans life no matter how much he complains about her or what he’s shared with you about her or what type of life she’s led while raising him. It’s awful to have the tug of war bull going on and the emotional stress and uncomfortability but ultimately only YOU can dissolve the issues between the two of you. I hate to put this burden on you, but it’s true. He didn’t say yes because his mother was present. She’s his NUMBER #1 GIRL!!! Assuming she wiped his ass and he swang on the nipple for a few years, he’ll never walk away from his unconditional status with her. If you truly love him and I mean truly, you’ll be able to set aside whatever differences you two may have between you or whatever you know about one another, and leave him to be the common denomonator with his best interest at heart, this way, you have one thing in common – HIM. IF and I mean IF he’s worth keeping, I suggest you make peace with his mother and a meet at common ground and settle this once and for all. Hellllll, just appease her, make her happy too, she does have a serious taxing ass stake in his success… You’ll never measure up to do as much as she’s done so put up with as much as she has to put out, come on you know she’s crazy. Love her harder than she knows how to love… You have that in you. Accept him, Accept it, he’s what he is because of her, you’ll never meet that mark, no matter what or how much you do. Make peace with his MoM, she deserves it and you deserve to be his woman. Remember, what God has for us theres no sorrow in it. I’m being long winded LoL! but she kinda reminds me of Franky.. “Keisha Cole’s Mom” but she still is why he is who he is… check that….
    True to It,
    Kristie aka Krissy

8. Ms. D says:

Hello Christine,

Im sure that you probably dont read these but if by chance you do I would like to encourage you. You are very intelligent, kind, wise, and protective women as you have a right. You know and for the record some people like to hear themselves talk. lol If you love Jim then you will take the good with the bad. Unfortunatley, his mother is a bundle and Im sure you have said if I didnt love him I wouldnt still be here. However, after marrying Jimmy and having children are you simply going to be able to say you can deal. Sometimes the very thing you love is a stepping stone to what the Almighty really has for you. Pray, Pray, Pray and ask God what he will have you to do. Your not living off Jimmy you all are working together to help build images, futures and communion in relationship. Remember no matter where you come from your class not trash no matter what you deal with. A dollar is still a dollar. Jimmys mother I would never say anything to disrespect her because Jimmy really loves her no matter her mishaps (thats love). But to hear you say to her your not a stable person WE that do or dont have degrees understand that deep seeded statement. She has a past that comes with issues talked or not talked about you can hear it in her voice. That makes it hard to address her with respect knowing these things. OK Got it. Hey but listen You had every right to protect your honor and true gift of love and suprise. As a daughter, sister and Mother especially even when you dont understand you try to understand that is a true definition of a parent. she never gave you the benefit of the doubt. OK so that being said I like Mr. Jones but think about your future and remember good things come to those who wait. What that says to you run with…. I love your smile so smile and follow your heart. I Pray PEACE, joy and love be with you. PS dont listen to people who say DAT instead of that…LOL

9. Wamesay says:

On Chrissy and Mama Jones…Chrissy is very disrespectful to Jim. Jim’s mother is very important to him. Chrissy does not recognize that the bond and dynamics in the relationship between Jim and his mother sits on a solid foundation. And nothing nor no one will change that. If Chrissy truly loves Jim, she will smarten up, and respect Jim’s mother soley on the premise that it is important to him. Chrissy must understand that she is entering in to Jim’s family fold. It is up to her to adapt and manage successful relationships with his family. In addition, Chrissy is a nice girl…but just does not have enough class for Jim.

10. SexyDJ says:

I did like Chrissy at first, but throughout the show, I realized that she has hater tendencies. I guess because of her own insecurities, she didn’t want Somaya around Jim. (She knows Jim better than all of us). And truthfully, women are trifling but are you going to stop Jim from making music with every hot chic even if they are mad talented. A man will be a dog if he is one. Chrissy has alot of skeletons in her closet, and no one is perfect but when Jim’s mom made that comment about him realizing what she is saying, it prompted me to look up Chrissy’s past. Let me explain something, 99% of the time, mom’s are right whether we want to accept it or not. I don’t think that Mama Jones has an issue per say wih Chrissy, I just think that she like any other mom wants the BEST everything for her son. She has known about this relationship for 7 years, so obviously, there is something that we can’t see why she feels this way. Both of them need to learn to respect one another. She also mentioned something else that I didn’t see throughout the season. I didn’t see Chrissy actively involved with Jim’s family besides at the birthday party. Hmmmmm……Jim, mi feel sorry fi u star. Cuz once Mama Jones don’t like ur girl, the marriage won’t work.

11. hollywood!!! says:

Felicia Johnson… you really should not be critisizing any of these ladies as being bad role models if you are going to do it in an extemely horrible, poor spelling, grammatically incorrect sentence(not a paragraph, just one long sentence)… just saying.
    Keep your head up Chrissy!!!

12. VIRGO MARIE says:

First I want to say Cheers to you!! like another virgo stated some mothers are just too attached to their children…period. Some of em go so far to sabatage their sons relationships that they might as well lay down in the bed with them and be their wife….Nobody is perfect…Chrissy is at the point where frustration is taking over, her words, her tears, her actions….She is like a ticking time bomb…Jim must have that good stuff cuz im pretty sure if he didnt she would have already left him alone(power of tha D :)…Shame on Nancy! You say you are too grown for the bullish lol….So why portray your relationship with your son to be so questionalble inscest maybe? There are may mothers that will not understand where you are comming from Nancy…Sorry but you seem very un natural. At the end of the day, I wont lose sleep, Just glad I dont have to deal with any of that type of crap, I would of left it where it belonged, the garbage…I hope its worth it in the end Chrissy. I have parents and they would disown me if I ever participated in such disgust…Donald trump couldnt even force me to downgrade myself in that way. True happiness is everything to me…even if i am alone …im just saying.

13. Theresa Johnson says:

That is a lot craziness to deal with on a regular basis. I am so tired of hearing that blood is thicker than water. She’s his mother and I get that but Chrissy is his fiancée soon to be wife. He needs to check his mom. Your son is grown. The umbilical cord has been cut. It’s hard not being disrespectful when someone is stepping to you in a very disrespectful way. Chrissy has to decide if she wants to deal with this unhealthy situation forever. Chrissy, you are getting a preview of the cartoon before the show. Craziness. Momma Jones, Chrissy don’t owe you anything. Let’s get real. You don’t like her because your son loves her. You want to be the only woman in your son’s life.

14. Resa says:

i like Crissy alot her strong mindness got her alot. when something is so right go for it. I feel that mama jones donot want to let her son go and Crissy knows but Jim need to sit down with his mother and tell her about his love for Crissy, this will give Crissy confirmation on his love for her and their future. His mother need to stay back because Jim is grown and goodlooking i might add so she need to stay back he know what to and how to handle things and he also knows who stuck by him and been by his side so u Crissy good luck and mama jones PLEASE GET OUT THE WAY AND LET YOUR SON BE HAPPY!

15. playboybunnie says:

dont b so quick to judge mama jones!! she love her son wit a passion..u can tell that..people really dont kno wat that woman went thru to raise him to b tha man he is today.yea she frum tha hood u can tell that..lol.but that dont mean she a hoodrat..wit that being said chrissy gone have to abide by that familys traditions..and if that family frum tha hood and they jus got a little bit of change now…nothin changes..they still hood…chrissy is really strong she jus in love wit a man who fam is frum tha hood..bottom line..and wen u in tha hood tryna make it out all u got is your family…jimmy remembers that..and he may feel like if that aint as important to chrissy as it is to him he got sum thinkin to do……luv tha sho and tha cast…smootches.xoxo

16. Love you Chrissy! says:

You are between a rock and a wall, Nancy and Jim, hopefully the bricks on that wall will come tumbling down, and you can have your life with Jim Jones, you are frastrated and it shows. Give Jim 2 then split.

Jim if you lose Chrissy, your soul mate, there won’t be another one.

BTW Chrissy its not that Jim doesn’t want to marry you, he is NOT ready, and I don’t think it has to do with his mom, he’s just not ready, but he will one day soon.

Love you both…..P.S. Emily please leave Fab’s ugly ass alone, you are a pretty girl and can do better. Tell Fab to get his teeth fixed, he all over the country with a raggedy mouth.

17. Denise says:

Love you Chrissy, and you are between and huge rock and a wall, one day that wall will tumble down, and you will be able to live your life with the you love.

Hey Chrissy Jim loves you very much, but…he is not ready to marry, you are frastrated and it shows on tv.

There is something deep wrong with his mother towards YOU, don’t let it or her be your problem, live your life and let her come to you, and she will.

BTW get rid of that damn mole if its growing, you are too damn beautiful.

Hey Emily dump Fab, but first tell him to get his teeth fixed.

18. Denise says:

BTW get rid of that damn mole if its growing, you are too damn beautiful.

Hey Emily dump Fab, but first tell him to get his teeth fixed.

19. Carla McKenzie says:

Chrissy!!!! I absolutely love you! You are definitely my favorite character on Love and Hip Hop. You are the realest, such a real woman, honest, beautiful and bold. I pray that everything works out for you. Can’t wait for season 2!!!!!! God Bless!
    Love Carla..

20. divacel02 says:

Chrissy I love you it like you help me a lot of ways i love that you are strong black woman and that you don’t take anything from no one and by looking at the show i have look up to you i am 25 with two girls and a baby girl on the way and i was what you would call a puch over and did not let peolpe know how feel inside but now i am not like that and i just would like to say thank you i don’t know if you read this but you help meThanks !!!!

21. Stephanie says:

I’M SO HAPPY THAT I WATCHED THE SHOW, BECAUSE THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE SOMEONE WHO REMINDED ME OF MYSELF AND THAT IS (CHRISSY) SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL AND REAL PERSON WHO ONLY WANTS LOVE AND RESPECT, I HOPE SEASON 2 WILL BE EVEN BETTER. CHRISSY CONTINUE TO BE YOU AND DO YOU!!

22. Tameka says:

I thought Jim and Chrissy lived together? Chrissy wants to use “our” and “us” when it’s sound best but not all the time. She said “MY HOUSE” throughout the entire show. Not “OUR” house. Regardless, so what if that’s her house or the other way around or who moved in with who, I’m sure he’s paying all the bills. So why always say “MY HOUSE”. So when things hit the roof she will say get out “MY HOUSE”… Chrissy come on ma’. Mama Jones probably see straight throw you. People on the outside always see better than those sitting in.

23. penny proctor says:

to chrissy, girl,girl,girl 1. chrissy no matter how you view jims mom, you can not , can not disrepect his mom the way you do, no matter what she say’s to you , don’t disrespect his mom.you called her mental, you shouldn’t have did that, i whatever moms says to you , do you know that if if she is wrong, the bottom line is that it is, between her and the lord!!!don’t sin your sole to hell for someone else’s mistakes, that goes for jim to and i belive that jim knows the conquences of dispecting a parent, and i give him the upmost respect for not doing what you do to her, and to be honest , i really like her, she just wants to be apart of everything that goes on with him, she doesn’t want her son to make a mistake,, or for him to get hurt in the long run,i honestly believe that the damage is done!!!you made your mistake by going in on his mom, never you should have done that, remember the saying BLOOD IS THICKER THEN WATER!!!i believe that you may think that you are strong, to me your not!!!i think you have alot of insecurities within yourself, you have a attiude with others , that isn’t lady like, there’s this sense of troublemaker, backstabbing going on with your so called friends,you need a fresh start, but i don’t think it’s with jimmy, you need the whole family, without a relationship with mrs.jones , you will never have peace in this relationship,she has to be in the picture as while , you are putting a wedge between you and jimmy and his moms!!! bad move, i wish you the best, let jimmy do him and you do you!!!if it is mean’t to be , it will be!!!!!you are just sitting yourself up for a big let down!!!i see it coming!!!!

24. K says:

CHRISSY I FELT FOR YOU WHEN I SAW THE TEARS ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH NANCY JONES. I KNOW NANCY LOVES HER SON BUT HE IS A GROWN MAN AND NEEDS TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO HIS MOTHER THAT HE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER. AND IF SHE CANNOT ACCEPT THAT THEN THAT IS HER LOST AND YOU WILL GO ON. ALSO I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU CANNOT TAKE THE FRUSTATIONS AND JIM NOT GIVING YOU A DEFINITE ANSWER ON MARRIAGE THEN YOU MIGHT NEED TO RE EVALUATE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. AND I AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENT ABOUT SOMAYA IF SHE IS AN ARTIST LIKE SHE CLAIMS THEN BE MORE OF AN ARTIST THAN A DRAMA QUEEN.

25. Adrienne.. says:

Chrissy is a strong, straight up, beautiful woman.. From watching the show, she is the type of person who you know will always keep it real and there is no fakeness about her. I dont understand why Mama Jones doesent view her the same. Is it because, Mama Jones feels thereatened by Chrissy and the love she has for Jim? Mama Jones needs to step aside, she is so far outta line its unreal. She needs to get a life and a clue that Jim is grown and he can and will take care of himself. However Mama Jones seems to have a problem and is angry with everyone, she picks and always has negative comments, I never hear anything positive from her. If I were Chrissy I would just keep it cordial with Mama Jones and keep it moving, concentrate on your relationship and dont invovle her in it. Stick to your guns, and do whats right for you. Jimmy does love you but he also needs to tell his mom to stay in her lane because she does way too much.. Stay focused Chrissy! Cant wait to watch next season…

26. Dametra says:

I love u chrissy you did right about everything u do ma.iam your bigges fan.I love his mother no matter what.I work 2 jobs and go to school,i have no kids.Iam 21 i been with my friend for 5yrs.he work,but that not euoght for us.sometime he dont have money,i have to spend all the time.so i wsh i was like u ma you a strongwoman.if i was u stay with him all is so ready for life.keep your head up and your mouth shot.GOD BLESSED U IAM IN BALTIMORE

27. Tfaith says:

Chrissy=You will never get the life you want with Jim. You know why? Because you haven’t set a standard & you can’t ever make a man do something he’s not ready for. I don’t care if you did buy a 12K ring. The ring was HIS job to do not yours. You’ve been with him for 7, count um SEVEN YEARS, and still no REAL commitment from Jim.
    Not his fault…yours. You can never control what others do only what you do. You know what I’m saying is true: You’re insecure and scared about Jim. That’s why you sabotaged Somaya’s grind with Jim. You were all the way wrong about that. You confronted that girl without cause and acted in a classless way about her all because of your own insecurities. I’ve got a ring…and I didn’t have to beg for it. I’m not trying to hurt your feelings…I’m just speaking woman to woman which clearly those that are around you that you consider “friends” are not willing to do.
    Find your own worth, listen to that “little voice” inside and make decisions about your life based on YOUR wants and needs and not Jim’s. He has it the way he wants…do you??
    Peace and sisterly love….

28. Love The Show says:

Hi Chrissy, I love you and the show. You are definitely the epitome of a strong woman. With all sincerity, I have to say my heart goes out to both you and that Nancy’s feelings are very valid. Regardless of your apprehensions of informing her beforehand, she was still disrespected in this situation as I would hope your father would have been if Jim had done the same thing. Mother’s don’t typically fight so hard in their son’s their relationship unless they see something (we’re just like that…smile). This probably confirmed whatever she may have been feeling, so fuel was added. I would be appalled if my son was in love with a woman that disrespected me in such a manner. Once you understand that you do not have to go toe-to-toe with her, you will see things change and she will eventually ease up. On top of that it’s draining. Frustration always leads to anger. Just keep yourself and your actions on the side of right and not every battle with Nancy should be fought and keep it moving. I really hope you and Nancy work it out and I don’t think it would take much more than a sincere apology from both of you(just saying from the outside looking in). Mothers and sons have very very special relationships that most women will never understand and just resort it to them being Mama’s boys. Nancy is probably having a little separation anxiety but, do not diminish her position as his mother because you are now the woman in his life. It’s called, “Know your Place”(not meant in an ill manner) as each of you has your own role to play in Jim’s life. There is room for both of you. Yes, he’s suppose to leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife but, you are not his wife yet. So you have time to work it out . At the end of the day, respecting each others position is most important in family. She will always be his mother. If you don’t work it out and get married it will make you miserable and resent Jim and you don’t want that. Jim isn’t without blemish, he plays a big part in the relationship you have with his mother. Jim please help them work it out. Not every mother knows how to just sit back, be quiet and observe, that’s not typically a mother’s character(until I got a hobby, get Nancy a hobby…lol). We really just want to make sure we’re handing them off to the right person). The funny thing is you two are very strong women not willing to bend, bend a little and I promise you it will work. Jim does love you, of which I’m sure you don’t doubt but, I wouldn’t give him 3 more years. Remember, Nancy wants grandchildren…..smile.

Looking forward to watching next season and hopefully a wedding.

29. lady love says:

I love Chrissy she seems like a cool person, however chrissy I know that you stand by your decision to propose to Jim Jones & I am not saying you should regret it because it is what it is, but let me just tell you that you really need to smack your so called friend Olivia. I even messed with Olivia a little bit on the show but her wack ass should not have told you to go forward with the proposal! At the end of the day I’m all for going after you want but everyone knows that if a man was ready to go forward & propose & do the whole thing then he would.

30. Samone says:

Chrissy
    I just finished watching the reunion I just really think God will guide your heart. If you put him first ! I see the hurt on your face I really believe Jim really love you and he really is in the middle. I just think that he has too stop and realize that his mom don’t have the last say even though she loves him she has got to be happy with herself. I just think she is not happy so she tries to make him feel bad! You can’t please everyone just one! I encourage you to hold on to your faith and let God direct you!

31. tina says:

chrissy this situtation reminds me of my resent break up the guy was a mama’s boy and girl let me tell you start praying now good luck….

32. Janetlee says:

Chrissy, move on and leave Jim alone. Okay, he’s sexy but you are fooling yourself if you think you are the woman of his dreams.

33. love the show chrissy an jim jones they make a good couple an down for each other.

34. don’t leave jim stand by him not for the money but because you you all love one another an his mom she loves you an care for you stay strong an keep your head up

35. annie says:

I KONW THAT CHRISSY IS ONE REAL ,UGLY, B, SHE LIKE TO PUSH OTHER , AND HURT OTHER PEOPLE, IF THAT WAS ME ,I WOULD HAVE, JUST ,KNOCK HER OUT,SHE IS A BULLY ,NOT A NICE PERSON AT ALL, SHE THINKS THAT SHE IS ALL THAT, HER MAN WOUNT EVEN WERE HER RING,AND HE DON’T WANT TO MARRIE HER, SO SHE HAS NOTHING., SHE IS SO SAD,,

36. chrissy says:

chrissy, u r jims bonnie, and u know his ur king, remember to stay as real as u been doing cuz i believe mama jones wouldn’t want any other women for him, i believe she want another grandchild from u’s 2, she loves u for jim, bcuz urr his right hand,just like she’s both, sometimes as parents we don’t let go, keep smiling mama cuz u have ur boo till deaf do ya’ll apart . one love, chrissy, mama jones and jim, is the realities of the hood world, real recognize real

37. Sheka says:

I just think that crissy is too much!! She is just a very arrogant and a narrow minded individual on the show she just represent herself as a person with no class. She is a bully and f you don’t agree with her then she picks a fight which is just stupid and shallow! I think yandi apologizes to her numerous times and she still wanted to fight the girl that is just stupid! I should be on that show to show her, her match because I would definitely not apologise to someone more than once or someone who i tried to help. At the end of the day crissy is just studid!!

38. Stargo says:

I can say….I Like Crissy. I like Crissy!! On top of it Crissy has a lot of great advice. Because of Crissy….Jim Jones I won’t make any passes at her. Jim Jones you got what I wish I could have!

39. rene says:

i love chrissy and i respect her relationship but settl down dont worry about these girls who want to be on you just to have what u have the only girl you need to worry about is emily and jimmy she is your sister family friend and nobody can take that away from you and you goin off in the club no there is haters and they gonna hate u regaurdless but when you finally realize that u have something good and you have friends then thts when u start fighting love you chrissy with all my heart you are my idle and hopefully u and mama jones can love eachother regaurdless :)

40. Vicki Richards says:

I do believe in hearing people talk. people on facebook are stating if chrissy is not in the next episode they are not gonna watch it, is there a chance that she may be in the next episode. A lot of people love chrissy including myself she reminds me of me very outspoken, can’t take disrespect to well she is very real about everything she does and says.

41. TANYA MORRISON says:

i love your show , i love that u go with your heart ………….. and i am that type of person love you girl.

42. michelle says:

Y would anyone agree to do a reality show and not expect it to be taxing. Duh, that’s kinda the whole point . And y stop doin the show? That’s what made u famous in the frst place?