Love & Hip Hop: The Reunion Show – Highlights And Unseen Moments

In our preview post of Love & Hip Hop: The Reunion Show last week, we mentioned a few things to look forward to when the show finally aired. As we mentioned, for a 90-minute special, it took just about five hours to film, so that means there was an awful lot that didn’t make it to air. Now that it’s all over, enjoy this clip of some of the best moments from the night, as well as some of our observations of moments that didn’t make the final cut, after the jump.

• Chrissy might look exhausted and a little sad during the the first interview section of the show—that’s because they had to re-shoot it after the last scene, in which she was crying, was shot.
  • When Rich Dollaz and Somaya got into it, Somaya must have interrupted him at least five times to call him a vagina. At one point she started screaming at him in Spanish just before we walked off the stage.
  • From the moment Mama Jones, Jim Jones, and Chrissy left the stage after their fight, it took at least a half hour to bring them back out, but as you can tell from Mama Jones’ reaction as she stormed off later, a half hour wasn’t nearly enough time to cool down.
  • The ladies all enjoyed champagne between takes while they had their makeup touched up.
  • When Jimmy was asked about the disagreements between Chrissy and his mother he replied “You can’t win in my position so… you just smoke something.” It was pretty clear from the smell in the studio that that’s not just a clever motto.
  • Olivia talked about how she was tired of being known as “Olivia from G-Unit,” and that’s why she agreed to do the show. Although she said now she’s known as “Olivia from Love & Hip Hop.”
  • It may have looked, at least from her body language, that Emily was uncomfortable or upset, she sat with almost hunched over with her arms crossed the whole night — we can tell you that was most likely because she was freezing, because the temperature in the studio was 50 degrees, tops.
  • We counted Chrissy using at least four (not so nice) nicknames for Somaya’s manager Maurice during filming: Tattoo, Chuy, Little Bitch and Fat Boy. Poor Maurice. (Or not.)

1. Lindsey says:

Rich is a childish kid… What an ignorant dude. If everyone is so grown how about letting Olivia defend her self as opposed to you wanting the spotlight and wanting to use your ignorant way of speaking. Jimmy “handling” maurice was plain wrong. It was using intimidation on him when its not on a fair playing field. Overall Rich is a mess and “At the end of the day” he needs attention!!!!

2. kay says:

You guys are all dumb get it together and look at what fools you all are making of yourselves and the example your setting…. at the end of the day your all grown and at the same time can’t stop acting like ignorant children who just don’t know any better….. get it together people

3. SexyDJ says:

I did like Chrissy in the beginning but not anymore. She seem to be a hater. Is she going to stop Jim from working with all beautiful women if they are talented. Mama Jones made a comment which prompted me to look Chrissy up and I found some distrubing information. Chrissy is not “wife material”. Jim would be the laughing stock of the rap game. Jim, if you know say your’re not going to marry her, let her go and stop stringing her along. God may have someone better for both of you. But if she makes you truly happy, then marry the woman. Just know that moms are almost always right. If she cant get along with your mom, it will never work. I heard something that mama Jones said about her being more family oriented. It’s true, I never saw Chrissy around your family besides at your birthday party. Hmmmmm….ur mom may be on to something brother! Take heed.

4. Tina Rader says:

Chrissy you are awesome, Your love for Jim is so amazing!! I cant believe his mom does not think you are the one for her son. You are beautiful, respectful, you stand up for your man, Your a very classy lady!! Olivia is also a great friend to you!! I really wish Jim would not be so afraid to give in and marry you-he loves you! I am just a white girl 40 yrs old living in the country. I grew up in Detroit so i guess you can take the white girl out of the city but you cant take the city out of the white girl-I love the show-Jim PLEASE do not stop appearing on the show-you are hot and you need to marry Chrissy-you guys would make some beautiful babies

5. Myra says:

Damm! Everyone was overdone with the make up and hair like CRAZY! I think that they tried a little too hard to stand out. Okay, Chrissy your hair and makeup was really nice, however, you can be a strong woman without being overbearing, it’s a much sexier look. Truth be told you were intimidated by Somya because she is pretty and then your got all of your flunkies to join in. That’s some junior high school drama. Olivia has no backbone and needs to be watched closely…Emily just needs to leave and stand on her own and trust in God to know has something much better for her. Don’t hate on Somya she is trying to get her hustle on in the game and she was not afraid to stand up for herself and speak her mind which was the truth. You all need to work on self and stop hating on others by putting your fellow sista down to make yourself look big…cause that is not sexy nor is it a good luck!

6. Yeah Right says:

Somaya did not look to good on this reunion show….and Chrissy that’s right why let your man waste time with someone who can only sing at Christmas time. (hahahaha)…she cannot sing or rap….and that’s real….she came off foul anyway….Chrissy you have some haters on this post….but they are here to motivate you so keep it up My strong sister…..Somaya should have shut her mouth instead of trying to come at Olivia….trying to make a name for herself that’s all that was..She has a big mouth, she talks toooooo much and needs to learn how to be a Lady and humble herself in some situation…because downgrading a man is not a good look and that is MY OPINION…Maurice was the one starting all the mess when he opened his mouth about things he did not know and it was not his business, it was between the ladies….PERIOD…..I Love Chrissy and Jim Jones, they are Love and Hip-Hop…..

7. Renee(The Bosslady) says:

Dear Chrissy U Are Cute Don’t Worrie About The Mold Beside Your Nose Cause It Lo oks Nice On You Keep Rockin It Boo,And For U And Jim God Will Work It Out MAMA I Think He’s Going To Marry U Next Year And It Was Nothing Wrong With What You Did And How U Did It Boo.And MAMa Jones Got

8. Butterfly says:

FYI

LADIES PLEASE TAKE SOME OF THE FUNDS FROM THE SHOW AND SEEK HIGHER EDUCATION. IT WILL COME A TIME WHEN YOU HAVE TO FACE THE REAL WORLD AFTER TV.

9. Butterfly says:

Ladies please seek higher education you will need when tv land ends and it is time to face the real world.

10. SexyDJ says:

Excuse me MzRoni, I don’t know who died and made you Queen. Who give you the audacity to tell anyone they are wrong. You must be a REAL HOOD RAT. At least that’s how you come off. Your husband’s family probably don’t get along with you either, that’s why you are so offensive. I don’t know what part of the hood you are from, but where I am from, it is very important for family to unite. It does not happen in all cases, nor is it mandatory, but it eases the strain off of a relationship, especially when it comes to mother and child. Chrissy is not an angel, she has a permiscuous past. What man do you know, I don’t care how strong a woman is, want a woman who has publically disgraced him and embarrassed him as his wife. Maybe your husband, but I don’t see Jim budging. You wait for that wedding. It most likely won’t happen unless Chrissy forces him with an ultimatum. That should not be the way you want to get married. It sounds like that’s how you got your husband. You probably take care of him and bribe him. I know that’s how hood chics operate. I’m classy, and if a man hasn’t married you in the first two to three years, then he is simply not interested. Now put that in your joint and smoke it, and hopefully you will get some senses.

11. CECEE says:

SOMAYA IS NOT CUTE! SORRY! SHE LOOKS LIKE AN OLD MEXICAN WOMAN! NO TALENT AT ALL!!!! EMILY LOOKED A MESS! SHE GAINED SO MUCH WAIT BUT I WISH HER LUCK..I LOVE THE HAIR! I LOVE CHRISSY PERIOD SOMAYA IS INTIMIDATED BY HER!!! SOMAYA IS NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT SHE HAS A POUND OF MAKEUP ON HER FACE! IM SURE CHRISSY HAS SEEN BETTER WOMEN AROUND JIMMY! MOMMA JONES IS A MESS AND SHE NEEDS GOD! OLIVIA IS FAKE!

12. mE says:

Im really dissapointed because, looking at all the neg comments over the season. 1ST some of us not all of us have ever been in a relationship with a well know rapper or someone who is famous. For us to judge another persons relationship is not cool to say Chrissy is not wife material is not for your judgement only the 2 involved in the relatioship. We only know what we see on TV which is not 100% of how they really are.
    And if JIM takes care of CHRISSY who cares and Least he has a JOB !! Some women out here waiting for a man for 10 years or more for a MAN who has MUCH LESS !!!

Ask your self this, your husband, boyfriend, BD, ect wants to invest your household money into a Bad investment and you feel like it would Bankrupt your househould would you allow him to our would you do anything to protect whats yours?
    Answer : You would protect yours.

Somaya could have handled alot of things different such as with Olivia why was Somaya always going in on Olivia. She never Came or talked Crazy TO OR ABOUT Chrissy but like once and Chrissy set her stright. like she did for Olivia. Sooo. I think she was trying to start BEEF with someone she thought was SOFT..
    As far as Emily she is messy and likes to start trouble. Stop paying both sides of the FENSE. She needs to stop and focus more on herself. I dont know what is like to be with a famous PERSON PERIOD, but i do know, no matter how pretty if a MAN wants you he Will WANT you with no EXCUSES and OPEN ARMS.

Why do we as women always have to resort to the un class like antics ? LOVE & HIP HOP , BASKETBALL WIVES , RHOA. All of it is sad. Bottom line we as Women dont really have any loyalty towards on another. If she looks Cute she cute dont start that Neg stuff. Take this for what it is ENTERTAINMENT, we dont know theses people

13. marz says:

OMG.!!!i love this show so much. i really love chrissy she so mf tight LOl. and olivia i loveedddd your old cd and look foward too getting the new one. and i loved that song w/llyod banks twist it shake it and i see ima love decemeber. and chrissy you such a thug but yet a real woman and i wish you the best of luck.

14. Riann says:

First and foremost Somaya is not talented and she sure as hell can’t sing. When I saw her so called performance at the Love Jones Club, I said to myself are you freakin’ kiddin’ me… She stepped to Jim Jones with that mess. Her big butt looks to DAMN old to be trying to become a rapper…her grill is jacked up along with her attitude. Somaya will never make in the music industry. She actually has no business being on the show she is too low budget and looks it.

15. The real 1 says:

Homegirl Chrissy is so racist, with that big Mole in her face that doesnt stop growing Lol.

16. Mal1 says:

Look you just have to come to grips that you CHRISSY do not qualify for wifey material and one day Jim will find that woman that will get prososed to by him along with a ring that He bought.. Wake up you dont make the grade other than for something to do for the time being.. Pendi

17. Ms. Philly says:

I THINK THAT EMILY SHOULD NOT WORRY ABT FAB ANY LONGER. HE IS TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL WIT THE AFCT THAT HE HIS NOT ACKNOWLEDGING EM AS HIS LADY. GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE UR CHILD, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH 2 B CALLED “UR GIRL” IN PUBLIC???? DONT THINK SO…. STEP EM!! HE SHOWS HOW HE FEELS EVRY TIME HE SAYS HE’S SINGLE, BUT U GUYS LIVE 2GETHER!! AS A RAP FAN (26 YRS OLD), I LOVE FAB. AS A WOMAN, HE’S ON MY NERVES. CLAIM UR WOMAN, SIR. “BOY U B KILLIN EM”.

18. MAL1 says:

In response to mE .
    I responded to what is shown on the Show.. if Negative is what it is then that is what I respond with. Dont live in LaLa land. Wake up. If you want different responses then show something positive. At least some of those other rappers do marry thier women. The ones that did qualify as wife material. She better just go ahead and check the different colleges in the area to see when she can sign up. Opps did she finish high school?? hmmmm

19. Phillygurl says:

Chile! When you have a dudes mother blocking it a no win situation. Jim mother wants control ( she had it so long that she doesn’t know how to relinquish it!),especially when the mother has the ideal woman (in her mind) she wants her son to be with (sigh!) your relationship will always be bumpy.
    I can speak on it. I been there,and done that in my younger years. After I was with dude for long time (over 5 years) my health ,peace of mind ,and self respect meant more to me than bickering with his mother , I rolled (left him ,his mother and all of them in the dust) and haven’t looked back since. I’m married (not to him someone else), children, peace of mind, happy etc.)

I can see in Jim eyes that he loves you (Chrissy),but love is not always enough when you want more of a commitment and he is dragging his feet.

By the way Jim the haircut looks good on you. Hope this second season he puts his foot down and marry you and if not the ball will be in your court. (Chrissy!)

20. cantrice says:

Chrissy is so phony and plastic that’s why Momma Jones can’t stand her. Olivia will do what ever it takes to get ahead even if it mean kissing ass. Jimmy I think has a substance abuse problem with come thru loud and clear every show. Somaya do ya thang girl don’t let what people say effect you. You were right when you said Chrissy was no more than a kept $#&^%. Emily girl you can do so much better than Fab eww that’s all I got to say about him. Emily run fast when ever you see this phony click of women approaching you.

21. PAT FULLER says:

CHRISTY DONT TAKE THAT OFF HIS MOM SHE HAS OTHER KIDS SO WHY SHE LET HER SON STAY WITH U 7 YRS? PLUS SHE HAS A HUSBAND I FEEL SHE IS JEALOUS.

22. kency says:

i loved this show soooooo much and i’ve seen all the episodes so i’ve got a lot to say. emily knows that fab is messing around on her and she’s not in denial either she is more afraid of leaving fab and being on her own! but girl it’s better to leave him and scrap up all you can get and move on rather than to wait for him to leave you without anything and technically he has already left! olivia i love now to you and your manager pay no attention to somaya who ain got zip hint hint nobody even knew about this girl before she came on the show and don’t even talk about her riduculous manager who is soo out of his league but what i wanna know is why you ain said nothing to this crazy girl on the show about making you relevant instead you let rich do it? hint hint he likes you so check into that!! chrissy mah favourite girl maurice needed a man to deal with him how dare he try to disrespect a woman on the moma jones thing she scared of you taking her son away from her but it’s up to yah man to fix his moma and let her know what time it is and that she needs to get a man of her own. however honestly jim knows you and his moma ain going no where thats why he lets yal go at it but he’s wrong let hhim know what’s up! i love yal can’t wait for next season.

23. Tata says:

Big up Mama Jones, if u love the calf love the cow he comes from !

24. Lisa says:

Team Chrissy!

I know these people on this post have to be young or simply ignorant, with no life, regarding all the negativity. Only the “white” chick had positive things to say, (someone actually said that Chrissy was ugly, please.) Chrissy, you deserve better, and please never argue with that Mama Jones, when you argue with a pig in HER pen, you come out with mud on your face, please do not let VH1 drag you into that type of negative. Olivia, I am not sure why you are getting so much hate from these people, I enjoyed you, and I was smiling hard (like you) when you were in the studio recording “December” God bless you, Sis, I respect your hustle. Emily, nothing good to say about you, so I will keep it moving; same with Somaya; although I do wish you had approached the girls differenly, I believe you could have fit right in, but I believe that you really do not have any female friends, you couldn’t because of your argumentive disposition.

Thank you VH1, I finally have a show with beautiful black women (some are not beautiful, but I will give my bottom line compliment – cute) women who are simply living their lives with faith to improve their current station in life; its what we all are trying to achieve. And, if I had to pick one chick who favors me/my life style it would be Chrissy, (although I was with my husband for two years, and he knew that I was not going to wait, because I am SOLID).

Black people, if you always have something negative to say about someone one you know or someone you think you know (via television) please re-evaluate your life, its never to late to go back to school.

25. Princess Skarelli says:

Chrissy, I have to admit, at first I wasn’t feeling you but ultimately you are the realest. There’s no sugar coating with you. You’re a beautiful individual and I pray you have your heart’s desires. (Psalm 37: 4) Olivia, I’m loving the song, Emily, I’m praying for you sweetie and Somaya, I’m praying even harder for you. I believe that your openness and vulnerability has helped others going through the same issues, Best of everything to the entire cast, put God first and the rest will follow. Blessings…..

26. Misses2k11 says:

Somya looks like a mortician. She looks ridicilous. Emily needs to spend more time finding out why Fab is not where he is supposed to be when he is supposed to be verses what’s goning on in Darell and Olivia’s relationship. Jimmy ya mom is ya mom but dont you think shes a little hard on Chrissy with no explanation?????? Chrissy if he cant put a ring on it find somebody who will. Life dosent get longer it gets shorter you are a beautiful intellegent strong black woman someone will appreciate you if Jimmy won’t and I don’t blame you I wouldnt argue anymore either if your gonna be with Jimmy then your gonna deal with her for the rest of you life. Having a baby is only going to make it worse. Back to Somya you can not rap the more and more I look at you, you get uglier, apparently you can’t sing so I can def. say you have nothing going for yourself. You are truly about to find out who would pick you up if you had to take the bus. lol Emily I do think you are a pretty girl, you can be so much more if you just let go. If he makes you cry more than he makes you laugh then you should really let it go. I’ve been there before let it go no man is worth the stress, pain, and heartache. You have two beautiful kids to live for. Dont live for him anymore cuz as we all can see it’s not getting you anywhere.Olivia, that song is fire.

You said you looooooooooved meeeeee in Decemberrrrrrr I remember.

27. sandra west says:

Ms Jones need to set her assssss down in a corner somewhere. Jim is grown let him live his life the way he wants to, if it’s a mistake that is his mistake. Chrissy Girl it will be okay. I hope he’s not moma’s boy.

28. jay says:

i love Chrissy she says it as it is. Yandy must’ve lost her mind thinking she’d be a competition to Chrissy- powdering Mama Jones’s ass like what, inveting all her time in Jimmy hoping it’ll pay off somehow. I bet she already saw herself walking down the aisle with Jimmy, having an empire with him while Chrissy would be sitting in a one-room appartment crying her heart out on whyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyy Jimmy left her. Yandy is sinister and she is not that good at her job when she allowed herself to be so invested, she ain’t got no control over the people she brings in and yet she acts like she has it all. Don’t like her at all- but I gotta admit she has a beautiful face- dunno about that gangsta pose she’ always jackin’ lol

29. GOGO says:

Just like Somaya says, this is not a reality show…this is fake. You create scenes for the sole purpose of DRAMA! You never want to show the positive aspects of their lives. I hope someone
    puts MONA ASS ON THE SPOTLIGHT. I pray you don’t have any skeletons in your closet.

30. gogo says:

Yandy is an unprofessional, stupid idiot. I’m glad Jim Jones doesn’t want anything to do with her. She would never manage my career. Olivia is only standing by Yandy because she wants her career to jump off. Her career is dead…just like her personality. No one wants to listen to that boring music. Not even Revis wants her ass. If I were Chrissy, broke ass Olivia wouldn’t be my friend.

31. Shakeena Scales says:

Chrissy an Em are my favorites