Check Out The Supertrailer For Basketball Wives 3

It’s almost time for Basketball Wives 3, and after watching the trailer for this upcoming season, all we have to say is wow. Make that WOW!

If the first two seasons of this show were a delicate spring rain shower, this season promises to be a hurricane, consisting mostly of screaming, legal action, and glasses being thrown in various Miami restaurants. Oh, and getting to know the newest wife, Meeka Claxton. It’s hard to pick a favorite moment out of the trailer, but for nostalgia’s sake we’re going to award it to Tami who, at one point, wears a bedazzled t- shirt reading “It wasn’t NOT funny.” Oh, previous reality show memories, how we cling to you.

Basketball Wives 3 premieres on May 30 at 8p.m. ET/PT.

1. Dean says:

Evelyn was afraid of getting her head popped when she tore those papers.

2. Gee Love says:

Wow! Cat fight!!!

3. Gee luv says:

Girls gone wild season 3

4. Layla says:

UHM TAMI GOIN BEAT ELEVN BIP AND ROLYN GOIN WIP HER TO HOPLLY HER LEARN HER LESSON ONCE TAMI DO

5. Truth says:

Lame. Try harder. Won’t waste time watching this overacting.

6. Tamika says:

Ok first of all just let me say I LOVE TAMI! “The hand thing WILL get you poped” and Jen is my #2 b-ball ex-wife! I’ll just be glad when Jen gets away from her “best buddy” (I don’t even like her so I’m not gonna even mention her name). Can’t wait to see what’s going on but I think the show should come to Cali where the real drama is!

7. *MZ. WHITNEY BOO* says:

I THINK EVELYN REALY NEED TO GET HERSELF TOGETHER. SHE EITHER GOT 2 MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS OR SHE JUST STRAIGHT UP DRAMA. HER AND CHAD PERFECT CAUSE HE A MESS 2. POOR JEN. SHE IS SO SWEET & SUCH A LADY. I HOPE SHE DO WELL IN LIFE AFTER DIVORCING THAT RUDE BUTT HOLE. SHAWNE GONE DO HER I LOVE THAT ABOUT HER. SHE HOLD HER OWN AND ALWAYS WILL. ROYCE THINK SHE BAD NOW & ITS GOING 2 GET HER IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. SHE BETTER WATCH HER STEP. MORE POWER TO YOU TAMMY!! EVELYN WAS & STILL IS DEAD WRONG BUT YOU NEED TO JUST LET IT GO & LET EVELYN BE TRASHY ALL SHE WANT. DONT PLAY INTO HER BULL CAUSE SHE JUST NEED ATTENTION. IT AINT LOOKIN TO GOOD FOR THE NEW GIRL. WE GONE HAVE TO SEE WHAT IT BE…..

8. NayNay says:

evelyn was scared she was backin up when she was finna fight royce i dont like her

9. ozzie says:

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness.. These lady’s are not tiptoeing around anymore. Evelyn thinks she is the shizz, Tami and Royce call her out. I like that.

10. Smplyred says:

Oh please…please….please somebody please whoop Evelyn’s behind!!!!! That paid groupie really needs a reality check. If this new chic can handle her own with Tami, then Evelyn is gonna keep her close like protection for her own behind; if not then I wonder how long it will be before Evelyn and her flunkie Jennifer.

11. garrick says:

what are you all talking about?

evelyn doesn’t look scared at all, she’s the one tearing papers in front of tami’s face and throwing stuff at royce.
    that is not a scared woman…

anyways i’m excited to see jen this season!

12. Tina says:

Since when should Jen care if Royce follow Eric on twitter. I thought she wanted out. Cut it out.

Royce beat the brakes off Eve’s ass.

Team Tami

13. regina says:

That’s what Im talking about Royce is going to beat that ass!!! they are goin to get enough of throwing drinks.

14. Me :) says:

Evelyn is all about throwing some at someone !!

15. Ramona says:

I cannot “for the life of me” stand Evelyn. I just want her to get ran over by a truck. Her 15mnts is SOOO UP. And Chad 8, is going to leave her OLD ass high and dry. Cant wait for that. Shaunie is sooooooooooooooooo fake.

16. Boo says:

First of all why in the world would Eve try to get pregnant at this point……is she married to Ocho now? I’m still tryna find out why he (Ocho) all of sudden wants to be a Husband, and now a father? Chile please! Oh its going to happen when Eve gets that azz beat by either Tami or Royce. Tami being weak, far from dat and Royce is not weak either. Between the two Tami and Royce, Eve betta watch out. But this season is going to be OFF DA HOOK! I can’t wait…….

17. LORRI says:

Ladies grow up up look very young!!!

18. LBOOGIE says:

Anyone that thinks that Shaunie O’Neal is a peacemaker in this foolishness is a fool. She is geeting paid by stirring the pot and making her “friends” look like idiots.

19. MsMallaMally says:

Ok Im gonna say this and Im done! First of all, Evelyn is WAAAAAY too old to be still fighting like a 21 year old girl at the club, actually THEY ALL ARE! Yes it’s entertaining to watch but @ some point you get over it. IM OVER IT LOL! All of them need attention, some need a check, others need a fool to save them! I like Tammi, but I hope she gets some help for her anger, Evelyn really is a non MFFB! If it wasn’t for Chad, no one would care and the verdict is still out if anyone does for that matter. Shaunie…SIT DOWN, Jennifer, needs a fool to save her…period that is what’s she lookin for a PAY DAY! Royce…zzzzzz snoozefest, and The other chick can’t even remember her name…EXACTLY lol. K Im done *drops mic*

20. Justsayin says:

Royce, you’re one wailing whiny girl who looked for sometime who could possibly defend you….at the end of the day you will get what you deserved…very ungrateful to Shaunie – and sore loser to Evelyn and Jennifer…You need to focus on yourself – not because you’re a cheerleader you’re hot…you’re hot a mess with frizzy hair who wishes you could be like Ev and Jennier. I actually hope Shaunie would punch you to shut you up.

21. chanelle says:

i cant wait for this season to cum on i always love basketball wives since tha first season but i think this one is gone to top last season damn mi girl E is a beast but i like mi T tha most cause she is the realist one she told how she is straight up and that how it should be.

22. gabriel arias says:

lol! i hope tami goes in! shes funny. royce looks cuter this season. the new chic is busted

23. thicknesslb says:

I see EVILyn has learned nothing?

24. nakishia says:

I hope Evelyn get her ass beat and Jennifer.. I dont know who told them that they are the most important people in the world.

25. icey1 says:

i love the show but no one on here is married to an NBA Star and if they are these girls are gonna talk them out of the marriage..smh

26. donsheeka says:

wow kant wait to see wat happens

27. lockstress says:

VH1…none of these “BIRDS” are wives so let’s change the name first. The one wife shoud really be ashamed to even be seen with these morons. ILK is all I gotta say.
    I have grown up since the last season and will not be partaking in this coonery! I truly hate the way some women of color choose to sell themselves out for the almighty cash dollar! These women seem to forget that they have children.

28. Alex Mendoza says:

Royce you go !! i love royce and tami!!!!!!!!

29. maci says:

why dont evelyn fight ? all she does is through drinks lol figh like you talk, she all mouth

30. hollywood!!! says:

would like evilyn too talk crap to a waitress or somebody not getting paid to do the show and get knock down… i’ll take the job…
    ladies… shaunie is not your friend.. she don’t have your back… don’t you see the smirk on her face when you all acting like idots… she’s laughing all the way to the bank

31. nicejackson says:

I hope these females are making mad cash..because they have lost all respect for themselves.. Grown ass women do not fight in the street unless someone has place thier hand on thier child….pitiful..but I am gonnna be watching..Yeaah…

32. kelly pitts says:

yea

33. Donna says:

I cannot stand Evelyn!!!!!!!

34. Gina says:

For a moment, I thought Jerry Springer was going to pop out from somewhere! So, is this the only way we know how to show our sisters; fighting, throwing things, and calling each other out of their names? Is this the only way we know how to be role models and mentors for those young ladies watching? Has it gotten that bad?

35. light says:

WOW is right can not wait for this season to start…
    Tami looks great..
    im thinking all the other girls are now falling behind…
    GO GET IT Tami…

36. Boston says:

I love evelyn…even tho she crazy them females be hatin on her. Royce came into the pick wanting to be down with evelyn and jen… wit her pitty party tears and how they had influenced her so much, then she switched up when she got what she needed from them because royce was just a pigtail wearing dancer that wanted to be accepted, Tami is wack!! always sellin wolf tickets and actin up on the liquor, Jen is the only classy one because she cant fight she has no choice, shaunny is the ring leader of it all. i hope evelyn wip royce ass because royce is fake and still tryna be accepted anywhere, now she got a new man after evelyn and jen called ex- boy out for tryna use royce. Its all plain jelousy. Evelyn keep doing you but work on managing your anger cuz it makes you look bad. And for those who act like they wouldnt have bagged occho…lol lmaof dont hate.

37. MR FIRME says:

One time for sexy Evelyn keep splashing them haters with them drinks mama. 2 times for you. Tammi needs to leave the show man, she an ex wife of a basketball player and looks like dog mess LOl.

38. dejon says:

wow!!! thats all i can say for now, wow!!!

39. dejon says:

i cant wat for this one. yes

40. shanice says:

evenlyn definitely is wrong for what she has done and making the tshirts?!?! she lost her mind

41. sam says:

I LOVE THE SHOW!!!…

42. CandyGirl says:

Yes, Royce is an instigator….. Jennifer needs some business, and needs to stop being a sedekick to Evelyn..Evelyn needs to keep her legs AND her mouth closed. Tami Is MY girl..every since the “Real World” , she’s been real….And Shaunie keep making that bread off EVERYBODY! New girl…Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah , Blah!

43. Angie says:

I hope this season Tammy beats Evenlyn ass because she be out of line all the time especially for them shirts.

44. rhondak says:

All i have to say is Evelyn just needs one GOOD ass whoopin! im a grown woman and don’t believe in fighting, but that ignorant, uneducated fool needs ONE GOOD ONE..

45. msdee84 says:

i cant wait to watch this season its gonna be the bomb!!!!!

46. KB Walker The Big Boss Talker says:

I can’t wait for the new season to begin. These chicks are off the chain. I just want them to make a reality show that is actually real. Stop hating on each other! I know the majority of women act just like this but there are some women who can be around each other and not hate on each other and really don’t want to tear each other down. ALL of these women want to tear each other down. Yes, ALL of them. I am so tired of hearing how they care about each other and the show edits out a lot to make them look bad. All the reality show reunions are the same. They say “it looked bad but it really wasn’t that bad” or “they didn’t show everything. True friends do not behave like they behave and love is not selfish. I know all this makes for good TV because i’m a returnee myself. but it does get tiresome sometimes to see grown women act like this. As I read the comments and we all point out who we like and dislike. Keep in mind that these women are representations of us. You are always gonna have your Evelyns, Shawnie, Tammie and etc. I ask Shawnie to put one female on the show that can truly stay out the mess and hold her own. For those that think Shawnie is that person, you are delusional. Shawnie keeps the mess going and she will not let anything simmer down completely because she knows it makes good TV. I’m not hating on Shawnie for that because she has more interest in the show than the rest of the women do, but I am asking her for that one women to come on the show and not be involved in any of the mess and hold her own and still contribute to the show. Can’t wait to see the mess unfold!!!!!!

47. Yolie says:

I don’t see why everyone is dogging Meeka Claxon’s looks when we really don’t know of her. I think she’s a pretty woman and I hope she keeps a distance from these dramatic women. I’m sorry, but I don’t have respect for Evelyn because she’s immature, unclassy, and a poor role model for her own daughter. Jennifer never paid much attention to her own marriage and that’s why her husband is getting loving elsewhere. Susie, you seem to be a good person with good intentions, but you need to stand up for yourself more. Royce, I commend your for sticking up for you against Evelyn. Shaunie, you’re just a pimp exploiting these women.

48. roro says:

i cant stand evelyn and jennifer and royce is messy

49. KLo says:

These WOMAN

50. Megan says:

So this season of basketball wives is gon be da ish cant wait til it comes on

51. doris says:

Basketball wives proves without a doubt that money cannot buy class!!!!! You can take the person out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of the person!!!! Grown ass women acting like little grade school kids!!!! Black women at that!!!! I really don’t like Evelyn she is not as pretty as she thinks!!! The way you act can really make you UGLY!!!! and she is very UGLY!!!!!!! And I do have money, class and self respect!!!!!!

52. katrina says:

hey it’s katrina , i love basketball wives it’s the best show. my favorite person i love the most is Evelyn is my fave . she is GANGSTA with her T -SHIRTS . its the funny thing ever! Well anyway keep up with the show it’s doing great .

53. katrina thomas says:

Hey it’s katrina from the bronx . i love watching the show it’s fun to watch the drama that goes on. my favorite is Evelyn she is GANGSTA with it. the T-shirts is poppin’ everbody that is hationg on Evelyn is NON FACTOR’S HAHAHA !