Mob Wives – Episode 6 Sneak Peek – All Kidding Aside

The past couple weeks on Mob Wives have been a slowly simmering pot of drama that will come to a boil this week when Carla and Renee get into a full-on hair-pulling, face-smashing brawl. In this sneak peek of the episode that will air on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT, watch as their fight goes from zero to sixty as soon as the word “bitch” is spoken. And here we thought Carla was the quiet one.

1. Jaimegirl says:

Carla deserves to get her ass whooped, she’s telling you something as a friend and u put your hands on her?! Over a bf not even your husband?! I hope Rene dog walks her!
    _____

EXACLTy!!! I hope renee wipes the floor with her! PLus she did tell her the night it happened

2. cambria says:

i guess i’m the odd one out cause i hope by some miracle carla holds her own. lol.
    i really don’t like the two-faced nature of both renee and karen.
    birds of a feather flock together && they’re one in the same.

3. Tima says:

Love the show…. Renee come you have to see after all these yrs. clara and drita are two faced and are not real friends..Renee your friend is Karen not the other two..

4. beautifulme says:

Is it me? or am I the only one who thinks this is a bunch of bull, what kind of MOB really wants to be seen and put their business on a reality show for everyone to see? its basically letting everyone know where u are and whom ur connected to let alone what kind of business youre running, are they retired wives or somthing becuz if i was n any mob and somthing like this happen lets just say it wudnt

5. KATRINA says:

THESE LADIES ARE OFF THE CHAIN NO ONE RESPECTS NO ONE ON THIS SHOW !!

6. lilly says:

DON’T YOU REALIZE THIS IS ALL SCRIPTED, ALL STAGED??? IF NOT, THIS SHOW WOULDN’T LAST THREE EPISODES. I DOUBT THEY HAVE MUCH MATERIAL TO LAST MORE THAN ONE SEASON. REALITY CHECK, FOLKS! MODERN TROGLODYTES…THIS SHOW MAKES JERSEY SHOW SEEM LIKE MASTERPIECE THEATRE. IF THIS IS THE MINDSET OF MAFIA WIVES… THEY ARE MORONS. CHEERS! LILLY

7. Rico says:

Renee is REALLY a Man

8. CG0114 says:

My name is C.G. and yes I am related to the Gambino’s, All I can say is really? Airing dirty laundry is not cool! And women do not behave that way. You are not a bunch of wild animals so you should stop the nonsence. I will say I am intrigued like many and that is why I watch, but when the boys come home, you may want to think twice about what your saying and doing to each other as I am sure they are either watching or will be watching the recorded episodes. And Danika, where do you get off saying Italians are the worst. Leave race out of it as all races have issues and act like idiots!

9. CG0114 says:

My name is C.G. and yes I am a Gambino. First of all, I think it is a disgrace to air dirty laundry on national T.V. (even though I am intrigued like the rest of the world now..lol) Second, women do not behave this way. I dont give a damn how ticked off you are at someone, show some class. Third, I think you need to be careful what you say and do as the boys may not be too happy when they get home, if they havent already seen it, I am sure they will be checking out the recorded version. Finally, to DANIKA who replys that Italians are the worst, let me tell you something, leave race out of it, all races have issues and deal with things in idiotic ways! I am proud to be Sicilian/Italian!

10. Cheryl says:

When Drita showed off her clothes from Lee and said he was an “enormous gift giver”, I couldn’t help but think, “your clothes are paid for by stolen money. illegal money and your proud?” Her bragging about how tough she is will catch up to her one day. Karma’s a b—-!
    Carla broke the sacred code of women, NEVER CHOOSE A MAN OVER YOUR FRIENDS!!!! With that being said, what type of man dates a lady who’s married to a ganster in prison? Hello, Carla? Wake up and smell the coffee honey, or is Renee right when she asked you if your really that dumb? stupid? what? I hope she knocked some sense in you when your head hit the floor!
    Karen is pretty cool. What you see is what you get. Same with Renee, she’s a little over the top, arrogant, but she knows it. I respect that.

11. felicia says:

i love this show it is on and poppin karen is the big foney of them all her boyfriend is a dog and she is ok with that im with renee is she stupid the other to should let lyin dogs lay cause lee was with her for 7 years not months and drita was a smut for what she did but its over be friends drita no she was out of control doing what she did at the time but she love him so let them be drita will see when ever he gets out……..

12. karen burns says:

Did anyone tell Renee shes been seperated for 12? years? No wonder she disses everyone elses bf Lol .. She hasnt been wined and dined or had sex in years! Id be nasty and cranky too! Jr baby even has a gf,.. Why is she letting her son read her texts? Gah! And i guess in her world, you mention her son’s name, and its grounds to be shot! Now i better not get a bullet in my head for sayin this some day! =P

13. Bonkers says:

Although a drama queen, I actually like Renee. I think Karen is pretty cool too. If I ever did like Carla, I don’t now after the way she defended her disrespectful boyfriend. Is she seriously that desperate? No wonder her kids don’t respect her, she doesn’t even respect herself! And Drita is a pitiful SNAKE and deserves that miserable marriage she has. I hope Lee gets out and marries her friend!!

14. haley458 says:

DRITA…

Commenting on this particular episode, I just sat there with my mouth hanging open as these grown women attempted to physically tear each other apart. But speaking of physical combat, Drita’s overall outlook on her life/behavior scares me — and not b/c of her physical strength. She just seems so proud about the fact that she “snaps” and fights and puts people in the hospital. First of all, what kind of example is she setting for her 2 little girls? But why it scares me is b/c someday, someone is going to go at her with a knife or a gun, and that will be it. Then her poor kids will have a father in jail and no mother — and she truly seems to be a great mother in all other aspects. DRITA, please stop feeling like you have to throw your weight around to earn respect — not only do you get more respect as someone who is in control of their emotions and only uses what they have when absolutely necessary; but if you don’t calm down, someday it WILL come back to bite you. Also, how would you feel if someday one of your daughters encountered a girl like you and THEY got beat up? Think about it — because every girl you have fought was someone’s daughter. I know you can be a better example than this!!!

15. haley458 says:

P.S. People with names like DANIKA are the worst.

16. friend of a friend says:

TG is a MAN’S MAN when he comes home, there is going to be a MAJOR problem. Renee should have run this by her brother in law. But she made a trajic error. You better call Lana, she may get you a pass.