Kelly Bensimon Talks Real Housewives: “I’ve Always Been The Voice of Reason”

The very tall and extremely photogenic Kelly Killoren-Bensimon swung by our Times Square offices last week and made an appearance on our (still newish!) morning show, Big Morning Buzz Live. After she finished talking to host Carrie Keagan, we were able to steal her away for a few moments and got her to spill about the developments on this season of The Real Housewives of New York. Our own Jon Mallow —who, btw, wore a jacket that Kelly could NOT stop complimenting him on— spoke to Kelly about how she’s shifted from being a “new” Real Housewife into a mentor, how she’s being portrayed by show producers, and whether or not she prefers Simon van Kempen’s “I’m Real” to the Countess’s “Money Can’t Buy You Class,” among other things.

Above, you’ll see Kelly dish on all things Real Housewives, and below, we’ve got the full interview with her for all you Kelly Bensimon superfans out there!

1. Katy says:

hahahahahahhaha, Kelly. Delusional. Phony. Out of this world (!) that she could say that with a straight face. I wish I wld have seen that when I was a little tipsy so I could have laughed and laughed and laughed. But I wasn’t, I was stone cold sober, and it was funny, I guess, but in a sad and disappointing way.

2. Mika says:

Kelly is crazier that we all thought she was, if she thinks she’s the voice of reason! Maybe she’s confusing that w/the voices she hears in her head.

3. Dawn Evans says:

Are you kidding me? The fact that Kelly thinks she’s the voice of reason just shows even more that she is crazy. She thinks she’s so talanted but everyone is really laughing at what an idiot she is.

4. Tb says:

She doesnt cook, but she cooks for her kids and herself, huh??? Shes not a chef? Duh, we know your not a chef, dumbass. Bethenny is a CHEF! I’m dont work as a cook either, but I can cook my ass off!

Voice of reason? Did she just state make me purple, make me green? She doesnt like to be attacked, but she doesnt mind attacking others.

Kelly, you said to Alex…
    Are you high? Your an idiot! Are you on crack? Shut up! You attacked Alex over and over again. You called Bethenny an “ho-bag”, said she was trying to kill you, she has knifes on her tongue, on and on I could go. People are not laughing with you, they are laughing at YOU!!!!!

5. please save me from Kelly, Im scared says:

Pancakes and cookies? What a moron.

6. lc says:

Do you think Kelly thinks she lives in an episode of AbFab? She speaks in magazine soundbites. I think she really believes her own hype. If only we could all live in a world where your life is just one highly-stylized editorial after another. Satchels of Gold!