Tough Love Miami Host Steve Ward On The New Season, And The Best Songs To Marinate That Ass

Steve Ward, the host of VH1′s Tough Love Miami, was in our offices recently, and we chatted with the expert matchmaker to get the scoop on the new season of the show which premieres this fall.

Check out the clip above to find out why Steve is excited that this season will be in Miami, and also find out his suggestions for the best songs to “marinate that ass” (Steve’s words, not mine!) including, but not limited to The Dave Matthews Band. Speaking of the Dave Matthews, we had no idea Steve knew so much about the guy.

1. Tammy says:

Steve My husband and i need your help bad. contact me by email and I’ll tell you are story. Its a wounder we are still together. After all we have been thur, we need help with us . Thyank you and hope I hear from ya. Tammy

2. julie Arnone says:

Steve is so right about DMB! Especially that song “Satellite.” Our interest in DMB helped get me together with my first boyfriend in college! I am disappointed to see that I will have to wait until the Fall for another season of Tough Love since I heard it was supposed to air this past Sunday July 10–what happened?

3. Tiffany Torres says:

hey u just wanted to check out the news but stay in the ways of chatting ur great fyi keep up the good work

4. Tiffany Torres says:

remind me of the rules but one could fall in love lol this is a good thing or is it haha

5. debk15 says:

Steve, I would like to see you on a date. What about having your mother fix you up? Have you dated? Its a jungle out there. BTW, I have a daughter that you might like, although I’m not sure if you’re good enough for her.

6. TACILIA ANDREWS says:

HELLO, I’m interested in becoming a host on the tough love show, can you please provide me any information about the show. thank you so much

7. Greg Graves says:

What’s up, Steve. I have some questions regarding my relationship and why I’m unable to be full satisfied. Can you please email me so we can talk.

Thanks,