Have A Question For One Of Our Big Morning Buzz Live Guests? Now’s Your Chance To Ask It!

Have you ever thought of a question for a celebrity that you would love to ask if you ever got the chance? Well, here’s the perfect opportunity. VH1′s morning show, Big Morning Buzz Live, hosts a ton of amazing celebrities each week, and now we’re giving viewers the chance to submit a question online to them.

We’ve partnered with a new company called VYou to give viewers a chance to ask our guests anything you want. Just submit a question for either our lovely host Carrie Keagan or any of our upcoming guests through the widget above or by visiting our Big Morning Buzz Live page on VYou.com and wait for them to respond to you via our in-studio webcam.

This week’s list of Big Morning Buzz Live guests includes: Jordan Knight of New Kids On The Block, Twilight star Elizabeth Reaser, Drita D’avanzo of Mob Wives, Simon Pegg, and Foster the People

1. sandra says:

i can’t post my message about for some reason:

ROBYN: How do you feel about performing for crowds who have never heard of you before? Are there things you like about it? -SANDRA

2. Janet says:

Question for Lenny Kravitz….
    If you were told that you only had a few weeks to live, what would you do? I have a 24 year old nephew that was just told this.

3. Felicia says:

Describe the woman that would best suit you at this point in your life.

4. To: Lenny Kravitz

What is your deepest desire and what legacy do you wish to leave when you retire from the music business?

5. Cheryl says:

Seems you have fans all over the world, and from your FB page I noticed posts from people asking you to perform in their hometowns. Is there any country or city your band has not toured that you are really eager to tour?

6. Cheryl says:

I’m not a singer or a songwriter, but when in a really good mood I sometimes catch myself humming a sweet tune…one that I’ve never heard before. So I was wondering…how is a Lenny Kravitz song born? Inspiration + words then melody, OR inspiration + melody then words.

7. Caroline says:

LENNY KRAVITZ: Do you think there will ever come a time when you will just settle down & concentrate on farming your farm in the Bahamas & enjoy the quiet life & live off the land or do you want to keep performing until the day you die?

8. DeeVa Capriotti says:

For: Lenny Kravitz
    My question(s) are..; Why did you change the album title from the awesomely cool and original Negrophilia to the, (sounds more like a college course study book than rock and roll album) Black And White America? My feelings are hurt.
    Also, You are so unique and experienced with your sound,an Icon. One day you will have to ”pass the torch”, as every great artist does. Do you have any proteges on deck?… Zoe’?

9. Aphrodite says:

LK: I wish I had a more intellectual question for you but what I really want to know is When you wake up in the morning, what’s the first thing you do?

10. Jonathan says:

For Lenny Kravitz

how do you feel when you play the drums ? Who is your favourite drummer ?

11. NINA says:

To:
    Lenny Krawitz
    You’re coming to Zagreb and I am really looking forward to see you. Will you play Calling all angels?Because, that song moved lots of people in my community and because of that song we feel much more conected and opened hearted. Thanks!

12. Matan says:

To- Lenny Kravitz

As a half Jew, have you ever visited in Israel and are you plan to come and maybe perform in Israel in the future?

13. Adriana says:

Hello!
    I love all your songs.
    When will you come to Colombia?

14. Kristen Whiting says:

Hello Lenny! I think you’ll do good as Cinna!! I’m glad you got the part.
    Will you be doing any songs for the movie?
    What’s your favorite thing about Cinna? Do you two have anything in common?
    What’s your favorite food from the real world and what do you think you’d like from the Capitol?
    What’s your favorite motivational/inspirational quote?
    Thanks and good luck to you in the muzik business and the Games!!!!!!!!! =D

15. @Klaudya03 says:

@ lenny kravitz
    I have already asked this somewhere in this website, lol … I got sorta lost ;)
    Have you gone Skinny Dipping in Bahamas? if yes, with who? hmm?
    Who is your inspiration? your muse?…
    you show alot of passion in your music, are you in LOVE?
    Do you sing in the shower?… which songs?
    Can I borrow a few hundred bucks?.. Lol.. j/k

16. @Klaudya03 says:

@ Lenny Kravitz

you are a multi-tasker, What CANT you do? ;)
    boxers, briefs, Whitey tighties… or “nada” ?…
    French kiss or simple smooch on the lips ?
    Frappe or simple Coffee?

******* PeAcE&LoVe, pura buena vibra / Good Vibes to ya Lenny! **********

17. Realist Soul says:

Leonard,

What makes this upcoming album different from your previous work?

Whatever happened to your cover of Earth, Wind & Fire’s “Shining Star”? Do you ever plan on releasing it?

When did you first meet your guitarist Craig Ross?

After being a resident of France for many years, are you able to speak French fluently?

What’s happening with Roxie Records?

Do you ever plan on designing a clothing line?

Have you ever been to Israel?

Much love and may God bless you and yours! PEACE & LLR!

18. marios says:

For Mister Lenny Kravitz

Lenny,please can you answer me if you have in mind a concert in Athens next year? There is a huge fan base in Greece that awaits eagerly to see you again on the stage.P.S I think that Black And White America is your most “inner” work…Am I right?

19. Tammy says:

Lenny: You are such an amazing soul and your music carries intensity like no other. You write the most heart felt songs. The 1st time i heard ” I’ll be waiting” I was mesmerized.. What was going on with you when you wrote it?

20. Chris says:

LENNY KRAVITZ: Have you ever posted undercover at your old messageboard?

What inspires you to write your lyrics?

21. Amber says:

For NeYo:
    What musical legacy do you plan to leave? What do you want to be remembered for?
    Good luck to you!-A

22. Gabriela says:

NE-YO: Have you ever thought of going to Spain? From the countries that you have visited, what’s your favourite?

23. Gabriela says:

NE-YO: Will you come to Spain on your next tour? And what’s your favourite country that you have visited?

24. Nova says:

Ne-Yo: Mr.Ne-Yo, may I request for your permission to use 10 words from your song Mad into a fiction story? It inspires me a lot, thank you very much.