Mob Wives – Episode 9 – Homecomings And Drama Queens

|

Things were going so well for all the ladies on Mob Wives this week. Until Karen gave Drita her book.

About 75% of this episode was about the kids. And the other 25% was Drita’s anger toward Karen. Let’s check on the kids first.

Carla‘s children were super-excited that their father, Joe, was coming out of prison and they all went together to pick him up. Her son Joseph was so happy that he couldn’t stop whacking his sister with his big blue monkey.

Drita’s daughter Aleeya showed that she possesses a well-honed bulls— detector when she talked to her father, Lee, about when he’s coming home from prison. When Lee tells her he’ll be home “soon,” she replies “Soon’s not good enough.”

"Bitch, I'm ten, but I'm not stupid."

And then there’s Renee‘s son AJ who, despite being up on his Goodfellas impressions

promises his mother he will never enter the mob life. “I’m not gonna live that life, I never had that mindset. I’m gonna go the way I pick, and the way I pick is to be legit, have a family and that’s it,” he tells her. Aww. This one, he’s a good egg!

Renee is also trying to get the rest of her life on track by getting back into the swing of her old job as a stylist, so she goes to work on a video shoot with, oh, you know, just Ghostface Killah.

"Please, my friends call me Ghost!"

They get a little close on the shoot

and basically they do a mini Power Balance infomercial, but we could watch them all day long because they’re so cute together. That’s good though, because Renee needs a diversion from throwing Junior out of her house.

So much for Junior changing his ways. It turns out he’s been texting and calling two other women this whole time. This woman made chicken soup from scratch last week for you, Junior! Get it together, dummy. “What do you think, I’m a f—ing jerkoff?” Renee says as she gets the suitcases out and gives him the heave-ho. Blah blah blah, father of your child, but this guy is no good.

Of course then there’s Karen’s baby (for the sake of this episode anyway), her book, which proves to be most controversial of all and it causes a rift between Karen and Drita that’s not going to end well.

When Karen and Drita meet for lunch, it’s a love-fest, a commitment ceremony of friendship, laughter, and fond memories…

It really did seem like all their Lee drama was gone. But at their next meet-up, Karen presents Drita with the first chapter of her book and Drita pulls a 180. It makes sense for her to want to protect her kids from anything in there about Lee, but Drita refuses to even read the thing. She gets more and more agitated as time goes on, finally telling Carla that the book is a betrayal. “I was the only person there for her when everybody hated her f—ng face,” she says. “I still think in my head that I should have smashed her face against the granite.”

It doesn’t stop there (God bless Drita’s angry rants, we learn more creative ways to talk smack about people thanks to her). She says of the situation, and the fact that Karen was with Lee, “Someone from twenty years ago that he banged is definitely not coming into my life and giving me a f—ing headache…I absolutely do not trust Karen.”

Which means that yes, there will indeed be a throwdown next week during the finale. And it will look something like this.

related stories
you might like
Powered By Zergnet