The Hard Rock brand, which encompasses restaurants, hotels and casinos, turned 40 years young over the weekend. In honor of the momentous anniversary, tens of thousands of fans turned out for the three-day Hard Rock Calling festival, held in London’s famed Hyde Park. In addition to headliners Rod Stewart, Bon Jovi and The Killers (the latter of which was witnessed by none other than Prince Harry), VH1 faves Train and You Oughta Know artist Lissie also appeared on the bill. Our VH1 news team was on hand and got some backstage time with some of the artists on the bill; take a gander above to get Train, Lissie and Pete Wentz’s thoughts on the occasion.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- What Else Did The Psychic Priestess Tell Mimi About Nikko? – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- Was Mimi Wrong For Accepting Stevie’s Gift At Her Man’s Event? [POLL] – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 9 – Damaged And Deranged – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor: Five Possible Explanations For Mysterious Mia | VH1 Blog