Watch An Exclusive Sneak Of The Mob Wives Reunion: “You Ain’t Nothing But A Filler, Bitch!”

We know, two weeks between the Mob Wives finale and the reunion show seems like a lifetime, but that’s why we’re bringing you an exclusive sneak peek of the reunion this morning.

In one of the show’s more heated moments, Carla and Renee rehash the whole “Carla’s boyfriend was inappropriate” situation where not even host Wendy Williams can contain Renee’s emotions, and Renee leaves the set in tears. (Before she walks off, Renee does give us our new favorite insult though when she says Carla’s new name is “Restylane…’Cause you ain’t nothing but a filler, bitch.”)

The Mob Wives reunion airs Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

1. Erika says:

Why is Renee’s mic so loud and the others so quiet? lol

2. Linda says:

Carla is the most useless person on the show

3. Liz says:

So did he touch her innapropriatley??? Was this on camera??/

4. EverFab says:

LMAO@ Renee calling her Restelyne! LMAOOO Carla is the biggest donkey though. I realized that when she was on Wendy Williams saying her kids didn’t know their father was in jail. Your kids go to school where the other kids and their parents watch this show. I find it hard to believe that no one said anything to those kids; especially her son who was smacking her all up in her face and being disrespectful to her the entire time. And she is obviously desperate for a man why when Karen and Renee pointed out that her man was feelin them up she tried to brush it off and claimed they were lying. She’s too clueless to realize that the man disrespected her by even putting himself in a situation where her ‘friends’ could even come back and tell her something like that about him.

5. Ariana says:

Carla is so stupid ! She does not need to be on the show, get some one else !! Ur suppose to trust ur friends not ur stupid X BOYFRIEND ………..

6. Angel says:

Carla, is a trip! She looks SO stupid trying to defend her EX-boyfriend. Why did they break up if he was such a great guy? Especially, if she is defending him right down to the ground. I mean come on. He is an EX now and your friends, TRUE friends will be there for you through thick and thin. She brings nothing to the show. She is like neutral..come on stop being so freakin Blah Carla. Oh and Love Rene’ keep it real chica.. =)

7. Naomi says:

Carla is stupid. You’re going to take the word of your boyfriend over someone you’ve been friends with for a long time. Are you kidding me? There is something wrong with her, and she acts like she better than everyone else. Get your head out of your ass Carla.

8. Dee says:

Lol.. Carla is too funny.. she reminds me of women that believe their useless horny boyfriends over anyone.. so if he starts touching ur daugther inappropriatly what she’s going to be a liar too Carla.. ur a poor excuse for a women.. open your boyfriend is a DOG.. he should respect your friends. I love you Renee your so old school! I totally love it :)

9. Dee says:

sorry open your eyes your boyfriend is a DOG

10. Gina says:

I cant believe how dumb Carla is. Why is your bf touching your friends anyway, come on! They dont like it! Thats a guy that knows he can get away with it because she finds it funny. Cant believe how she doesnt believe Renee but will believe that idiot bf. Carla is so bland, no personality at all and not even that attractive on top of it. She always seems down in the dumps, so serious. OMG and the way her son talks to her is horrible but she allows it. She has no clue what boundaries are clearly by the way her son and bf treat her. Get a clue Carla!

11. Love says:

This is for Drita!!!! please tell me how did u use to live with Karen and when???? And then end up with her EX!!! Why would u want something ur ex friend had??? I see why Karen left him and cheated on him!!! The same reason u are Drita lol lol lol

12. Mitchell says:

OMG! LOVE RENEE! “Restylane! you aint nothing but a filler!” LOL! LOVE IT!

13. Kelli says:

i feel sorry for carla, at first she just got on my nerves, but now that i stop and think about it ifeel bad b/c she is in such denial. i believe renee, ESPECIALLY since she swears on her son’s eyes! she s not a liar.

14. amiwright says:

Renee’ is so over the top. She is going to bust a blood vessel and have a stroke or heart attack.

15. ricco says:

uh renee? you’re losing it.

16. Jackie says:

I would love to know what Jail Lee is in that he is allowed to get food packages. And there is no way he is in jail for all that time for just “Robbing a bank’ he had to have robbed a slew of banks or did some other dirty things to be in jail for all those years. But he sounds like he has it good. Lots of phone calls, packages of food-whatever he wants. I love Drita but again she’s another one why she does she defend Lee when he went to Jail got out, and went back again…I’d kick him to the curb in a heartbeat, sorry I wouldn’t wait for him. Another thing about Drita she refers Lee as Leah’s Father like when she was defending Lee to Karen sayin something like(I don’t know the direct quote) “you’re going to have a problem if you are going to talk dirty about Leah’s father” what about Gizelle? I don’t know.

17. hailey says:

OMG i love this show!!! I happen to like Carla… without her you would not see the other girls reactions this show is so funny i think the mob should of died with there parents or EX husbands… like really is there even any women in the mob.. there all making money off of something thats not there name…just cuz they happened to sleep with the right person

18. can someone please explain why there is no photo anyway on the internet of her husband Lee?

19. Paulina says:

Gosh, I wish I had an older sister like Karen going up.

20. Emma says:

Carla is so studpid if my so called man touched any of my friends in a way he should know i would drop him like a bad habit. carla should be waiting outside a prison for her next man. Drita is all talk anyone who talk that much about fighting does not fight. she is all talk and no action Im from the south bronx and I was raised dont talk about be about it.

21. Hey you says:

Man!! i was waiting to watch the reunion and the day finally came. A storm came messed up the reception and i miss it! LOL Missed this mornings again, lol. Karen, are you going to have a book tour? Renee, How are you today? Carla, im glad you decieded to do something about your ex boyfriend. Most women are so co- dependant and would have stopped it. Drita, starting over can be hard. Can’t wait for the new shows, when do we get the sneak peeks? Believe me, I love you.