After the explosive Mob Wives finale, we figured that the air during the reunion taping would be tense. We figured right, because when Renee, Carla, Drita, and Karen sat on those couches just inches away from each other, it was the first time they had all been in the same place since the fight that ended the season on a high (and violent) note.
While we’re not going to tell you just what went down between Drita, Karen, and the rest, we can tell you that it was definitely an emotional night, and Wendy Williams pulled her weight as both host and therapist as the women sounded off. So what are a few things you can expect on the reunion, which airs Sunday, July 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT?
9. Tears. A lot of them. But you’ll have to tune in to see who actually made Wendy cry.
8. Extended, never before seen fight footage, y’all!
7. Find out whose husbands (and exes) watch the show, and how they feel about it.
6. Karen talks about whether or not Lee is in her book and when we can expect to read it.
5. Big. Relationship. Bombshells. Dropped.
4. We learn the real reasons why the big dinner party fight between Carla and Renee began.
3. Someone will bust out their dance moves on the couch.
2. Find out what each cast member’s biggest regret is this season.
1. Wendy Williams, who did a great job asking the tough questions, digs up the dirt on the women’s relationships, the big mob bust, and most importantly, just how these women afford their lifestyles.