Get Your Tickets To The Basketball Wives 3 Reunion Taping

Do you know everything there is to know about all the drama that went down with the ladies? Why not get firsthand knowledge and the inside scoop by attending the taping of the Basketball Wives Season 3 Reunion?

You’ll be the first on the scene as the ladies revisit the good times and the bad, and even be among the first to find out howthings went for everyone after the cameras stopped rolling.

The taping will be held in Los Angeles during the afternoon of Monday July 25th, 2011 from 11AM to 7 PM.

Thetaping is FREE and tickets will go fast, so actquickly to secure your spot at what is sure to be one of the best reunions in VH1 history.

For tickets, click here.

1. De'Andrea Bishop says:

Pleaseeeeeee give me tickets I loveeeee this show!

2. Yvonne says:

Everlyn, why are you really MAD AT JEN???? You help her get rid of her husband now your looking for reasons to shake her. Hell, she said the same thing on the radio she said to you on the show sitting at the picnic table. Chad has talk down to you every time his appeared on the show with you. But you have a problem with jen. VH1 NEED TO ADD NENE LEAKS TO YOUR CIRCLE

3. keepitreal says:

please you guys give me a tickets i am a huge fan of this show

4. Annissa Sturdivant says:

I LOVE the show, I LOVE Miami, and this SINGLE mom is need of a vacay!!!!

5. Yvonne says:

Lets see if Evelyn can have a conversation with the ladys on the show without throwing drinks and acting unlady like for once. ROYCE is right about her!!!

6. Diane Bond says:

Navy sailor and mommy of two…I love this show and all the ladies! It would be great to be at the reunion taping!!

7. Tracey beddingfield says:

Like James brown famous line…..please,please,please!!
    Love the show and all the ladies, I don’t miss a episode and even after watching the show,I still t.vo. I know it sounds crazy. But I don’t want to miss a word! Would be grateful if I can share the experience.

8. Teaa Kelley says:

I love the show, I never miss an episode. Its a must I be at the Reunion! :-)

9. MsRita says:

Vh1 will fly you to Los Angeles to see the reunion show, When their many people in Los Angeles that just drive their and pay for parking.

Lol

Evelyn should be kicked off the show because she is the one that starts trouble. Jen was talking to Royce about Eric and who threw a drink in Royce face. I was none of her business and I guess her buddy don’t have her back and no one will about this Jen tape.

10. MsRita says:

Hey I live in Los Angeles and I’m on the waiting list. They started with the wait list.

11. Renee says:

I love Tami, she representing NY hard, more like she from Brooklyn!! But they must get down like that in Mount Vernon too, cuz I love her swag!!! I would love to get tickets to the taping of the Reunion!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

12. Cinessa Brew says:

I need tickets I love this show!!!

13. i LOVE HOW TAMMY HANDLES HER BUSINESS NO MATTER WHAT SHE IS A TRUE REPLICA OF ME WITHOUT US EVEN KNOWIN EACH OTHER!! THAT’S RIGHT TAMMY YOUR BOSSIN IT FOR REAL.LOVE TO SEE YOU AT THE REUNION SHOW IM A SINGLE PARENT AS WELL AS BEEN A FOSTER PARENT FOR OVER THIRTY KIDS!!! SHAUNIE LOVE YOU FOR HAVING BASKETBALL WIVES SERIES HOPE THERE’S MORE TO COME!!!

14. Denise Wyrick says:

Evelyn need to understand what a bff really is, unconditional, get over Jenn being 100 in that interview. And, didn’t Jenn tell Eve everything that she said already! I’m a paralegal, I can help you with your divorce! Meeka, really, if you’re gonna lie, remember what you say!!! Royce, please take your dads advice and slow down!!! Shaunie, great show lady, keep ‘em coming! I want to be in the audience for Season 3 Reunion, My last day of work is August 5, after 11 years of service! I can use the fun and laughs!!!

15. nakea hodge says:

I like 2 see my sistas doin it,&weathern the storms letn us knw that just because were in the spot light all the time.We go threw some of the samethings.I appreciate being able to see it because its been real&thats what i look for.Shaunie yr show is a success! kp gn forward,bt u tryed in itlay just 2 gt everyone to put aside the bs&enjoy themselves! u tryd! But Meeka she came in side ways&ive nvr liked her!My dad always told me anytyme u have 2 sell/explain yourself,when noone is asking you anything bot u? then u are fos! Tami my girl! &evelyn! royce2.. I would love 2 meet and see the ladies in person! &attend a taping!

16. supersexy says:

I LOVE!…………… THIS SHOW I NEVER MISS A EPISODE OF IT. SO PLEASE!!!!!!!! CAN I HAVE A TICKETS!:)

17. Kimaria Bell says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW its so good to watch in I would love to be at the reunion to see the taping..

18. christina says:

go tammy…my husband is telling me to go to bed b/c the children have camp in the morning…

19. Debbie Whitlock says:

Love the show…I think Suzie was wrong for doing what she does best….talking too damn much…..Tami is not a fan of Meeka but was going to be sociable until Suzie Ican’tkeep a secret.com…I love Evelyen and Jen and Shaunie….hell I love them all…next year can there be a little more drama…add a gay man that dated one of their man….I can’t make it the Reunion but would love to nominate Denise Wyrick after reading her response to go in my place to celebrate her last day of work….Denise make sure you give me a shout out

20. Tywona says:

I’m so impressed by all of the woman on the show. Even when they show their ass at the end of the day I see myself in each and everyone of them.

21. jennifer moreira says:

i would love two tickets plz!!! love you guys