Get Your First Look At The Basketball Wives L.A. Cast

Last week it was announced that the highly anticipated new series Basketball Wives L.A. will make it’s television debut on August 29th at 8 p.m. ET/PT. This week, we have your first look at all the ladies who will appear on the show.

Check out our gallery with images of all the women who are starring on the show, and read on for the full press release about the big premiere.

View Photo Gallery

VH1 GIVES A FULL COURT PRESS WITH “BASKETBALL WIVES LA”

“Basketball Wives LA” Premieres On VH1 Monday, August 29 at 8PM ET/PT

BEVERLY HILLS, CA – JULY 28, 2011
– VH1 is expanding their ‘Basketball Wives” franchise with an explosive new series set in Los Angeles which features the wives, girlfriends and exes to some of the hottest players from the Los Angeles Lakers and other legendary teams. Let the games begin on “Basketball Wives LA” premiering Monday, August 29 at 8PM ET/PT on VH1.

Elbow throwing, trash talking and in-your-face action: forget the NBA, we’re talking about their wives! The successful VH1 franchise “Basketball Wives” just tapped a new team of leading ladies to take Los Angeles by storm on VH1’s “Basketball Wives LA” premiering Monday, August 29 at 8PM ET/PT. “Basketball Wives LA” introduces a group of dynamic women with relationships to some of the biggest basketball players in the game. “Basketball Wives LA” cast includes:

GLORIA GOVAN – fiancée of LA’s Matt Barnes, Gloria may be fairly new to the West Coast, but not to viewers of Basketball Wives. After relocating to Los Angeles and surviving Barnes’ first season playing for the most recognizable team in the world, she’s keeping busy both as a mom to her twins and taking on a new challenge: easing into the Southern California lifestyle.

LAURA GOVAN – sister to Gloria Govan, Laura may be rebuilding her life with just her kids and brand new baby to keep her company, but she’s never alone as Govan family ties run strong. Like her sister, Laura has no trouble speaking her mind or sticking up for family when things get rough.

KIMSHA ARTEST – self-described ‘partner’ of Ron Artest and mother of three, Kimsha is proud of her New York (Jamaica, Queens) roots and not a fan of living in Los Angeles. After seventeen years with Artest, she’s rolled with the punches when it comes to the basketball lifestyle. Kimsha refuses to resign herself to the LA “party” lifestyle, also shying away from the bling.

IMANI SHOWALTER – ex-fiancée to player Stephen Jackson and mother of three, Imani has fought hard against being stigmatized since parting ways with her famous ex and isn’t shy to confess that she hasn’t dated since. A former singer with a New York girl group, Imani says she’s in the process of “rediscovering what makes me happy again… I want to find my passion and that’s where I want to go.”

MALAYSIA PARGO – wife of Chicago’s Jannero Pargo, Malaysia grew up in Compton, California before meeting her husband at 22. On being a basketball wife, she confesses that she always has her guard up and that one has to be a strong individual in order to live this lifestyle because it will “swallow you up and spit you out.”

JACKIE CHRISTIE – wife of retired player Doug Christie, Jackie claims to have the strongest marriage in basketball, and it shows: she and Doug renew their vows every year! Bulldozed in the press for being overbearing and controlling in her relationship, she’s not one to hold her tongue, even with other players’ wives. She loves the spotlight and seems unfazed by her reputation as a polarizing figure in the world of basketball wives.

DRAYA MICHELE – Draya is currently a model and aspiring actress in Los Angeles with several music videos and magazine covers to her credit. A controversial beauty with a history of dating players, the funny and engaging Draya says “I have a million haters. I open the list of haters and it rolls across the floor.” No word yet if any of the new LA wives make that list.

This 10 episode, hour-long series will dive into the real-life locker room of these leading ladies, giving viewers a never-before-seen look at what it takes to live in La La Land and be connected to a famous professional athlete. For the most part, these women live the life with the best cars, biggest mansions and hottest bling but living the high life is not all glamour and often there is a price to pay. Cameras will follow these women as they attempt to juggle their relationships, infidelity issues, children and friendships while trying to find the perfect balance between supporting their families and realizing their own career ambitions. “Basketball Wives LA” brings a full court press to VH1 on Monday, August 29 at 8PM ET/PT.

Shed Media is producing the series. Executive producers for Shed Media are Nick Emmerson, Alex Demyanenko, Jennifer O’Connell and Sean Rankine. Tom Huffman is a consulting producer. Shaunie O’Neal is an executive producer. Executive producers for VH1 are Jeff Olde, Jill Holmes and Noah Pollack.

[Photos: Cody Bess for VH1]

1. Taunya Curry says:

I love Basketball Wives, but what I don’t understand is the majority of the women on the shows are not and have not been a wife.

2. jonellhastings says:

she looks terrible, what does she got on. Is she married ?

3. Jezabelle says:

Hi…I just want to see ONLY Basketball wives. Not exes, or wanna be’s, or a dancer. I just wanna see all Only real wives still married to these basketball playas. Please stop adding these other women who don’t fit the title. Basketball Wives Only….not ex fiances either. Thank You

4. tbaby916 says:

Girl…why are you even married to this guy? Break his bank and leave. He’s a cheater and I watched him do it in sacramento at Tre Nightclub. Smh. And he’s an asshole.

5. Toya says:

Cute cant wait til da 29th 2 c da show!!!!!!!!!!

6. Toya says:

nice shoes

7. Hmmmm says:

Being that it is LA, I thought that these women would have their style and weight on lock. By California standards, most of these women are all overweight. Gloria Govan and Draya Michele are the skinny ones. Some of these women should stay far away from form-fitting clothes.

8. britny says:

im sorry but all these girls are mad ugly!! they got nothing compared to the girls in Miami!

9. Esther says:

white or black does not matter in this situation … the key thing is the Married wives wouldn’t come on this show because life is good for them …. <3

10. Denise says:

Will This season have actual wives or ex’s again and baby mothers cause on neither season but this last one was some one still married to a basketball player jenn don’t count she filed for divorce

11. kaitlyn says:

all but one looks trashy and ugly . how do they get these guys!

12. Konnie says:

Why have another spin off reality show of Basketball Wives? I was a fan, but now the fighting and verbal assaults toward each other is disrespectful. These women do not represent anything positive other than being low class and referring to each other as a B****. How can you compare TV rating to personal integrity? VH1 shame on you for showing this trash….cancel soon!

13. justme says:

I’m looking forward to see this n what they gotta say lol i just hope that they don’t do to much to keep up .Gloria was holding her on the other show but she may cut up this one now that she got her side kick with her lol can’t wait

14. Maggie says:

Hey Ladies: If you don’t want to look like that Miami gang – a bunch of hoodlums in dresses – straight up no class, then don’t do it. They’re going to exploit you, make you young women look horrible, laugh at us as a people and justify it all with a check. Is there any amount of money worth your dignity and self-esteem? Guess so, huh?

15. why says:

THAT RIGHT GET THAT MONEY SHAUNIE

16. Doreen says:

I can’t wait to see this show, I love Basketball Wives, I hope they dress great and fight a lot. lol

17. J says:

So once again, there is really only 1 really wife? These shows should be called Basketball Jumpoffs… nonetheless, I cant wait for the drama to begin!!! Oh, was Laura Govan born a woman? #suspect

18. qreativegent83 says:

hmmmmm I might watch the 1st episode. Looking at their outfits, I see why LA made GQ Magazine “40 Worst Dressed Cities” list. lol.

19. Lady T says:

I know everyone wants to see just wives but these other woman have lived with these players and have done wife duties, had children and all. So what they are not official wives. I still love the drama!!!!

20. jumpdates says:

Looking at this promo they are looking stunning I would surely watch the first episode to see how it it and then decide.

21. Grace says:

DEF NOT WATCHIN!

22. Toni says:

Don’t be haters!! My goodness, do you all wake up with venom on your lips. Who take the time to type a message bashing what someone is wearing or their body size. I’m sure we can’t all be barbie dolls. I love this show, and I love Shaunie for being a boss and taking this concept in her own hands. Whoever made the comment about white women, please boo, take a look at REAL HOUSEWIVES OF WHEREVER….lots of them are divorced, single, and baby mothers too! Bottom line, until VH1 asks you to join the cast of LONLEY HATERS OF THE WORLDWIDE WEB, chill out. Let these ladies entertain us….that’s what they joined the cast for.

23. sassy3thousand says:

basketball wives LA… that stupid… and the only one i kno is Gloria… who in the hell is these women… whats next basketball wive in orlando,memphise,new jersery….??? i dont think its going to be like baskertball wives in flordia… we’ll see i guess… one mor question who is in head this one… shaunie not…. and on a reunion they all should come together… last question will basketball wives in flordia end cause this one is coming… i think ratings will drop…..

24. cheri says:

I can’t see this being as exciting as the one with Tammy. I’ve been watching Basketball wives since the first season. The first season it was okay, but since Tammy join, You don’t want to miss it. lol

25. rebtara says:

I just read last week that Ron Artest just got divorced?

26. tiffany says:

Why is GLORIA GOVAN on this show … If she hate Shaunie O’Neal … I’m pretty sure she has a hand in this show.

27. a.t. says:

Some “thick” sistas representing the diverse beauty of Los Angeles. Now I see why Pargo did not want to leave the Lakers. ;-)

28. Dana A says:

I see there are more girlfriends than wives, noticed alot of them fingers are not locked down be careful you could be the weak link. I truely look forward to the show. maybe them unmarried ones got there man with the old sneek attack. you know I AM PREGANT. LOL

29. candice says:

Love that the women of color are showing that not every woman of color is dirt poor and that women of color are sought out by men of color!

These women no matter ex’s, or real wives…they have been sought out and have been in the “LIFESTYLE” we ALL dream about and wish we could drive in those luxurious vehicles, have the “cheddar” these women are throwing out and have the social clientele that got them on the show!

You do what you have to do. Gold = GOAL Diggers salute to you all!

I’m not a playa hata!

30. Renee oliver says:

Okay ladies what’s up with you all cause looking at how your dress some of you may have some issues like for instance over weight … I’m jus sayin .

31. catina l says:

Hey just put them all on the same show but that will lead to more drama. wonder who Tammy will pop in the face.

32. Sunamun says:

Not another show with leftovers, jumpoffs, and just plain fools! Get a career, stop being used and making asses of yourselves for the public, what are you teaching your kids. Just use your sex to try and trap a man with money, then make an ass of yourself to when that fails.
    Change the title to both show to “Hookers Miami/LA”

33. BRIT says:

WHAT WERE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS SEASON?……. TO BE UNATTRCTIVE AND OVER WEIGHT.

34. babyluv60 says:

I hope the move to L.A. is good because I’m tired of the Miami drama. Jennifer you’re my girl and I just want you to know that Eric was completely out of line and I feel he’s mad because you are “KEEPING IT MOVING”!!!!! He should have treated you with respect n love when he had the opportunity. You go girl mmmmuuuuaaahhhhh!!!

35. Cynthia says:

What! Who was Laura Govan associated with besides liking Shaq? These Basket Wives programs should be call Basketball Women! No mention of who a couple of these women dated. What are the qualifications? I use to admire a few players, do I qualify?

36. frankiewhite says:

mannnnn these broads r garbage nexttttttt like come on u trying to go up against bbw miami thats dead but yall can have meeka she look like she will fit in with all them lls

37. Lori says:

she looks like a dude!!

38. Nichelle says:

Y is this chicks here like that sad everyone want there 15 mins get a life no one want to see them

39. brittany says:

first off:
    1.just like Basketball Wives Miami it only has 2 wives.
    2.I like BBW but why have all the ex-wives, baby mama, ex gfs, ex-fiancees, and jumpoffs.
    3.This article says this new series “features the wives, girlfriends and exes to some of the hottest players from the Los Angeles Lakers” ok last time I checked Matt Barnes, Jannero Pargo, and Stephen Jackson weren’t “hot players”. unless you’re a laker fan you probably don’t know who Janerro Pargo is
    4. Jannero Pargo plays for the bulls so his wife shouldn’t be on here
    5. draya shouldn’t be on the show because judgin from the lil bio she’s a video ho
    6.laura govan looks like a man

40. kj says:

these basketball wives look too ruff. i like the old cast better

41. sarah barnes says:

hey babies lets Get it Poppin

42. MsBerry says:

The concept is BASKETBALL WIVES, nothing else. Just call the show Ex Basketball Wives or Basketball Girlfriends; just my opinion.

43. ravi says:

hot galz

44. MissSurvivor007 says:

My only comment to VH1. Rename the show because it’s more ex’s then wives. This is true for Miami and LA, it appears. So Sad!!!

45. Persayes says:

interesting

46. Craig says:

I like her, shes beautiful.

47. Poochie-Peaches says:

I agree, these are not wives, Why don’t VH1 call like it is. I guess VH1 is making money with that title. Also the photo of Kimsha is a straight mess, Wow! She really must see herself looking good in that outfit. a HOT MESS! If you’re going to wear that tone-up the boobs & tummy.

48. Skeptic says:

Shaunie the pimp–she supposedly hates the Govans but since she can make money off their antics, I guess it’s cool with her. Will we see crazy Gilbert Arenas demanding another DNA test from Laura Govan? Will punk Matt Barnes punch Gloria in the face again; since he’s too soft and cowardly to scrap with real men on the basketball court? Trashy people doing trashy things while wearing expensive clothing has become really tired. If Shaunie the hypocrite has any other ideas for bad TV; I hope she keeps them to herself.

49. Tracey beddingfield says:

I’ll be watching!

50. Christina says:

If you aint a basketball wife by the time the show airs why the hell are you on the show! Thats why the other basketball wives dont make sence cause they all ex’s! I hope this one makes some sence, and true if shaunie dont even like gloria or her sister why in the hell is she a executive producer, and if gloria didnt like all the drama from the other basketball wives why the hell is she joining another cast?? you know its gonna be drama because drama gets ratings so hum is this about the $$$$ or putting everyons dirty laundry on air? Just a Thought.

51. K.C. says:

i will not be watching this mess! Miami is the only basketball wives for me! so thanks but no thanks =]

52. Gloria says:

I will be watching this show the ladies on here look a hot mess. All of them but no. 7 in the orange dress look ok the rest dress like pon stars. I can see how they got their MBA mens. I want to know how many are married are they just the groupie on the side getting paided for the kids they got my them.

53. tae cain says:

a mess

54. Coco says:

These ladies are beautiful and look like they are going to get it real. Not like the recent basketball wives. With no favors!

55. Annette says:

You must enter a comment

56. JaneDoe says:

I’m not watching this crap. The fact that Shaunie would allow Gloria to be on this show, after she so blatantly disrespected her on BBW Miami, and defended her sister sleeping with Shaunie’s then husband, speaks volumes about Shaunie. And I believe that’s the same one who is on the show with Gloria (her sister)! I understand Shaunie has producers and directors to work with, but isn’t she the creator and executive producer of the show?? She will do anything for money. Including selling the image of black women as loud, aggressive, ghetto queens with expensive bags.

57. Lawrance says:

I do not see any of the wives from LA on here except Artest wife, where is Vanessa Bryant, Derrick Fishers Wife, Where is Monica, Where is the Kardashian. Now those are Basketball wives LA. Another joke of a show

58. lamire says:

i hate this show i hate it because it stupid

59. nene says:

I love all of the basketball wives shows,never missed an episode,but lets be real these shows should be called “THE BALLERS-X WIVES” cause half of them aint even wives.

60. crystal says:

I THINK KHOLE, VANESSA, MONICA, SHOULD BE ON THEIR THEY ARE REAL BASKETBALL WIFES. ITS GOING TO BE LAME WITHOUT KHOLE OR MONICA VANESSA LAME SO SHE AINT REALLY GOING TO BE MISSED. BUT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO HAVE HER ON THEIR..

61. cardelia ross says:

Why do u make a show when they not wives?where are the wives?will that show be boreing?

62. Kisha says:

I watched some of basketball wives and that was enough. I think It’s a sure thing I will not be watching this one. These are some of the most raunchy no class women I’ve ever seen. I think I’ll watch something a liitle more mind stimulating than some he said she said mess. No thanks

63. MR. Martin says:

Wow! Think I’m in Love!

64. Marie says:

I expected for the basketball wives to be beautiful and classy like Vanessa , Kobe’s wife. These women look like a bunch of regular around the way jumpoffs.

65. l.g says:

TRASHY

66. lisa says:

Ok, i loved BBW miami…but this looks crazy. I mean get some classy BBW on the show not women that don’t even take care of their kids (Draya)… Why would you want someone like that to represent your show?

67. ms1939 says:

I hope that LA B W carry they self like respectable women not like Evenly,Jen etc.

68. toni says:

Oh look “basketball wives/girlfriends” of Miami more of those earings that nobody has a patton on!!!

69. LAKER says:

I like that LA’s having their own BBWs show.. i see now that this is a spinning off from
    BBWs Miami.. so all you that have been watching miami you know you and your kids will be
    you lying if you say you not.. cause you know nothing good on t.v. these shows yes for real
    civilize fans we like to see lil charitable events. maybe a fight @ charity. but telling now its definitely high drama going to be produce..that Benjamins to the Bank$$$$ for Shaunie!!
    I’m Watch cause I want to see whose… the Evelyn,Jen, Tam, Suzie & Royce LA Images..
    NOW Fans Forget Khloe (LOMAR’S WIFE & KRIS HUMPRIE WIFE) KIM. due Contractual
    violation. they with another cable network.. plus they have their OWN REALITY SHOW. ALL BWW REAL WIFE DON’T WON’T BE APART. SERIOUSLY DON’T THINK KOBE WANT VANESSA. KOBE IS VERY PRIVATE.. WHOSE THE MEEKA ON HERE READY TO GET SLUGGED?? BUT MEEKA SLUGGING BACK W/ LAWSUIT.

70. quentin says:

im still waiting to see a promo clip of the show, its all the 29th. but i must say, i am fairly interested. drama with the Glovan sisters

71. SANDRA says:

Im going to watch this show… Im sure its going to be way better then basketball wives miami…. They all suck except Tami and Royce the rest of the crew can go find an alley somewhere cause they look stupied especially Jennifer talking like she got something in her thoat….Haaahaaa…I can’t wait to see Glorias show..Shauni watch out!!!!!

72. danyt3 says:

Um…….these some big manly lookn bball wives except the last one….what the hell!

73. Jaime says:

Boo bring back the original cast. Tammy and Eve make the show. LA sounds horrible.

74. MsWifey221 says:

I will not watch LA wives… I am so disappointed in VH1 to back stab Shaunie this way. Karma is a mutha VH1.. Will only watch Miami!

75. JENNIFER RUS says:

she looks like a drag queen….is she?

76. JENNIFER RUS says:

Sorry I should have said number 5 looks like a DRAG QUEEN. In retro, IS SHE/HE?

77. SHY says:

IS THIS A MAN OR A WOMAN? SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE SHOULD BE IN A SHOW ABOUT FOOTBALL….JUST WONDERING…..!

78. SHY says:

IN REGARDS TO MY FIRST COMMENT, I WAS TALKING ABOUT NUMBER 5!

79. Brittany says:

WHAT A MESS…..NO CLASS….I KNOW IF SHE MARRIED A BASKETBALL PLAYER DAMN NEAR ANYONE CAN…WTF

80. William Munny says:

There is a reason why the VAST majority of these women have never been wives. Most are hood rat acting chicks with money. They certainly aren’t role models for young Black women, and to their credit they don’t claim to be. You’d think that since they’re on t.v. they’d be mindful of the image they portray. Got to give it to Shaunie, she’s pimpin these women like a G.

81. Jamie says:

The majority of these woman look like trash!

82. Chefpaul says:

Beautiful. Knock em dead girl!

83. dericous drake says:

if it aint tami and da rest of dem forget dis la stick with the old and out with the new

84. teem says:

These are some UGLY women. And why do they keep letting them make fools of our people. Everyone knows that most of the NBA is Black and most of them have white women, so why are the only one’s on these shows Black women. Making us all look bad. The show started with good intentions and slowly turned into a disgusting waste of time. I can see this type of drama on a dalily basis. Ladies of LA don’t fall in the trap, you are making fools of yourselves. You have men who make millions of dollars and you’re on tv acting like the average ghetto sister. No class at all. Even your clothes and weaves are a hot mess.

85. MzSmart says:

Why is Draya on this show? She is not even a girlfriend. She is less than a jump off. Google Andraya Howard and Reading Eagle (local paper – she does not really live in LA) and see how great she takes care of her son with all her scripper and celeb smasher money. Can VH1 please get some chicks about Anything.

86. Juan says:

Kimsha Artest look like she the realest one and not going to take no mess from the girls.. All the other one’s think they too cute, that’s what I don’t like. Just like I didn’t like Evenlyn in Basketball wives in Atlanta. Imma wait and see tho.

87. Juan says:

Most of the girls on here are probably girlfriends. Why they can’t get some real wives on the show. Why the show can’t be positive. It’s just going to be another group of women argueing and fighting. boooooooo…

88. Wyn says:

These women are not housewives. They spend very, very little time at home with their kids. The are self serving, angry, wannabe, ghetto LOSERS. They give black women a bad name. No wonder folks think black women are full of rage, disrespectful, trashy, vulgar and ghetto. Why not have a show about real sports stars wives who are doing positive things for their family and community instead of this garbage. Oh, Tami needs to go to rehab for she’s a straight up functioning alcoholic.

89. Jen says:

I am a huge fan of BBW Miami. However, I WILL NOT BE WATCHING THIS CRAP!!! AN EX STRIPPER SHAUNIE????? REALLY?????????? WHO WAS ALSO ARRESTED FOR CHILD ABUSE EARLIER THIS YEAR! DEAF AF

90. lola says:

I really like that they are really wives and girlfriends of actual basketball players not like the others that are divorce and dont live the life of a basketball wive anymore. to me they look legit and are the real deal.
    lots of love and support definitely im going to watch!!!!!! ;-)

91. Eloisem says:

From the looks of it, it seems that I still would prefer the Original Basketball wives with Tami, Jennifer,Susie,Evelyn and Shaunie. I like the look of Miami, the glamor of the Sun City so to speak. It seems BW/La is more brutal than BWs in Miami. Maybe they can take that trashy Meeka on with them. I often wondered why in the world did they get her.

92. Eloisem says:

I just read all of the comments before mine. Interesting. I understand that Gutter rat Meeka is suing someone. Who? Tami? Meeka got what she rightly deserved. So I sincerely hope she loses that lawsuit. From the start, I said, “Where in the world did they get that female from?” She has absolutely in common look-wise, intelligent -wise, or other wise with the glamorous women on the show. That was just the start, she got progressively worst with each episode. He manner of dress was sickening. Then on the reunion show, she sits up there ATTEMPTING to be sane and non-gutter. Get real!!!! Tami is oh-so right. Meeka came in targeting her. I would just jump each time that idiot something gross regarding Tami or anyone else. I’m serious……Where did they get her? The original women on the show were glamorous, even with all the bickering, and party-crashing, crying, and dining in all those up-scaled places. I loved it. Then came Meeka. Sorry, to have to say these things, but I feel compelled to, because I really liked the show Once I accidentally ventured upon it. Now I am so-called hooked. But please, no Meeka or anyone like her. The other women are absolutely gorgeous, especially Tami,Evelyn,Jen,Susie, Royce and Shaunie in that order. By the way that dress Shaunie had on on the reunion was a knockout.

93. Queenofbs says:

This should be called Basketball Wives-Overweight Edition! My goodness!!!!!

94. Burself says:

Basketball wives was already an embarrassment, and now we have the ULTIMATE SHAME, Basketball Wives LA. OMG
    Jackie, really? “Who are you” really? I just want to know from what throne did you descend and what gives you the RIGHT to speak to another grown arse woman in that manner?

Kimsha, woooo… its cool to “keep it real”, but that does not give you the right pass such HARSH judgement on others for the way they choose to carry themselves.

Gloria, really? just really? Again? More problems with a whole new group? Hmmm, who’s the common thread in this piece?

Malaysia I just hope that you have more purpose then shopping.

95. wanda says:

i dont like tanya snoppy azz my maysha ugly azz with a middle finger in da air mylsha fix your teeth your man cant fix it wit all dat money he got

96. CALI says:

GLORIA IS SO DAMN CORNY FOR THE PERSON THAT SAID IF YOU NOT A WIFE Y THEHELL U ONTHE DAMN SHOW THEY NEED TO KEEP IT REAL AN JUS SAY THEY NEED THE MONEY….. EVERYBODY LOOK A HOT MESS

97. Asia says:

Im am thoroughly unimpressed by this cast of total hoodrats. I mean are you serious? Is this suppose to be worth watching. This is a true hot mess waiting to happen. I actually had to laugh through the entire thing. This girl cant compare at all to the Basketball wives of Miami, hell not even close. The only one I liked is the one from New York other than that, you can throw the rest of the fish back and start again..All is can say is Blahhhhh…

98. Monica says:

So no more Tanya? Man, I guess we like the degrading stuff. She was the only one that had any manners. The other ones were so threatened by her.

99. S.A.M. says:

I was praying dear God let this show be all about positive things women who have benefited from their men’s money, talent and fame. Let them be smart business women with charities for helping and building the self-esteem of young girls from impoverished neighborhood like Tyra Banks. Let them use the fame and money to do good and leave this world a better place. Let them honor their Basketball man’s legacy! Instead my prayers were in vain as we got a dose of the same gutter, low-class Reality pile of crap!
    It was Evelyn and Tammy brawls and pick a fight all over again.
    In a record breaking time of 10 minutes I was turned off and tuned out!
    P.S. And how are we supposed to take a show about Basketball LA without Kobe’s wife?

100. S.Anne says:

Okay, I admit I tuned into the First Basketball wives to see how Shaunie O’Neil and the rich famous wives and girlfriends live. Instead it was a total fraud because every single one of them were Ex’s but Jennifer who soon followed suit. Tammy, Evelyn and Suzie have not done anything worthy of respect and honor. With all that money they got for sleeping or marrying the right men what have they got to show for it but a gutter trash Reality show that does nothing redeemable but cuss each other out and pick fights. It gives woman a black eye and sets us back 100 yrs.
    I did not find one of these women on Basketball LA even remotely likable, some may be guilt by association for being in this dumb clique! Shaunie O’Neal. please call Tyra Banks and get some idea’s on how to Produce a good show and learn how to make women be about something! It would be a good idea to get Kobe’s wife on the show since it is called Basketball LA!

101. David says:

First reel us in by making us like your personalities by coming across as being positive role models for our daughters to emulate, or you will lose an intelligent audience and end up with the Jerry Springer Show and Maury Povich ttrailer trash viewers. To appeal to them you will then have to keep being class-less and disgraceful like them! Is this the thing you want to be famous for?
    Do something worthwhile with the money and fame you have been blessed with!

102. Nique says:

Why is Doug’s wife starting issues when she keeps hollering that she is so classy. The only one that is attempting to represent themselves is Jayson William’s wife Tonya. She is already getting hated on because she is speaking correctly.
    The other ones are showing the true colors and it will only get worse. Gloria and her sister must need money!

103. harvey says:

It is amazing that in a short 45 minutes and a preview, we arre insulted by how trashy these black women are. Shame on you VH1 for exploiting them. We have an articulate black women explaining why she doesnt want to be in a fight and the dumb fat gurl across the table tells her to tell us who you are. This shoe is trying to hard to be good. Shame on you Ms Oneal, this was the worst thing I have seen. we have a black president now you no longer have to portray black Americans as Sanford and Son. GROSS.

104. Marie says:

This girl is trash. Take her off the show..Who’s idea was this..come on!

105. Leslie says:

This show is very sad and show show these women in the worst possible light. Half of them seem like they were relocated to to be LA wives. Poor example of black women.

106. Leslie says:

@Harvey, Sanford and Son was much better!

107. jizz says:

I would like to thank these intelligent black representatives of our black culture, S.A.M. ,S.Anne,David,Nique,Harvey,Marie,Leslie. keep commenting in this positive manner
    lets see what happens. TONYA WE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU, YOU ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL
    JAYSON IS A DAMN FOOL. How could a man get himself in that kind of trouble with a QUEEN,
    and a damn sure fine one at that,like yourself ,KEEP MAKING BLACK WOMEN PROUD

108. Nancy says:

Why is Shaunie having anything to do with this, when Laura has been accused of having an affair with Shaunie’s husband. Don’t get it! Can someone explain it to me. I really hope that not evrything has to do with money. Really like Shaunie :),

109. JEN JEN says:

Omg ! SHAUNIE PLEASE FIND SOME POSITIVE BLACK WOMEN TO CAST ON THESE SHOWS.THESE WOMAN ARE GUTTER.ITS A SHAME .

110. Sandy says:

This show is a spectacle at best. These “wives” seem to go around with each other starting mess. What are the important issues. Just a bunch of catty women clawing at each other. Another thing, how long will Gloria use the word “fiance”, referring to herself? She is by any definition, a “babymama” and nothing more.

111. Christine Padua-Lopez says:

To Whom It May Concern:

I watched the first season of Basketball Wives – L.A. last night and I was very impressed with the smart woman (do not know her name). It is unfortunate that the other characters do not seem to rise above their low self-esteem.

Sincerely,
    Christne Padua-Lopez

112. LaLa says:

Fat girl Laura needs to find clothes that fit, take a course in etiquette, leave married men alone and get off the show

113. Dayna Lam -Fonokalafi says:

First off to the people who left comments before me we should not be watching reality shows to find role models for ourselves or our daughters.We go the good book for role models.Secondly I like all the girls especially Iamni.I look at these reality shows as an escape from my middle class life.Im not looking to get inspired or even learn something its television its worse then television its reality TV. -D

114. A.B says:

Why is it that they always show ghetto trash females on these shows? Is this how we depict the African American society? What have these women done with their lives? What have they ever done to give back to society? Please can someone tell me how any of them are even positive role models for our young women? We need a change to this reality T.V thing, because this is not reality this is not how educated women act. They are an embarrassment to themselves, to there husbands, and to women. I hope they sit down and watch this show and hopefully make a change in their life because they need a self reflection.

115. sheena says:

this season should be called basketball grandmas! most of these ladies are soooo busted and old as hell!! come on VH1- you couldn’t find any hotter ladies?? only 2 of them are decent and im sure everyone knows who im talking about!!!

116. jane says:

Gloria, don’t be so quick to attempt to spell and try to take some English and grammar classes. Your comment about texting Malaysia about —– you up ON-SITE really showed your ignorance, the correct term would be ON SIGHT (SIGHT REFERRING TO VISION). (SITE REFERS TO A PLACE. Maybe you should tell your sister apparently what she was not told or taught or did not listen to at home. Keep your hands to yourself. Also, just because she feels the need to call somone a “rat” does not mean that person has the need to agree with her. You were ghetto and silly the few times I saw you on BASKETBALL WIVES (in Florida).

117. TEE says:

Well first of all can we get BASKETBALL wives and not ex’s, wouldbe and baby mama. That show is horrible and they dont deserve no positive recognition because its dumb and they are dumb. Tammie is ghetto as hello, evelyn really get your butt off the show, chad is a football player and he dont want you. Shaunie, come on now do better or get the hell on. Suzie is STOOPID, Royce is a gold digger and Meeka is the only real wife and she special too. BBALL of LA is horrible too. Lets talk about women makin a diff in the world. I think the sunbeams on the game do more positive things than these women do. Our kids see of enough of negative things as it is .. if you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything.. Grow up and stop letting VH1 pimp you out for some chos…

118. Janice Carter says:

I wonder how many times these women get their arses kicked? I know Kimsha has felt the wrath of her mentally ill husband.

119. DeNeise says:

When The show originally aired and I heard that Shaunie O’Neal was The Creator/Producer and behind the Idea,.I have to admit I was looking forwards to the show and seeing who the Cast members would be and knowing some of Shaunie’s background as Shaq’s former Wife and how she handles, talks and carries herself publically, personally and professionally, I expected no less than the same type character of women as she is, that even without being the WIVES of Basketball Players,.these Women can stand on their OWN and on their own merits, setting POSITIVE examples to other young women or those who have even considered the “GROUPIE” lifestyle or are living it already with hopes and dreams of someday becoming a wife of an NBA Player.

After watching the first episode of The 1st Season starring Shaunie herself, I knew from the 1st show that I was going to be sadly disappointed. if the cast of women were all like Shaunie or carried themselves with respect not only for themselves but for eachother THAT would be different, but the rest of the Women were totally NOT anything like Shaunie and truthfully it was as if SHE was the ODD man OUT compared to the rest of the women who for lack of a better word,.were truly “GHETTO” acting women who got a hold of some money for the first time in their lives, married a Celebrity, living LARGE but it’s quite obvious none of them knew WHAT to do with it or HOW to ACT after getting it.

Tonight I just saw the 1st show of The L.A. Basketball Wives,.of which prompted me to find THIS website so I could vent. Let me just say I am soooooo DISAPPOINTED with a CAPITOL “D”. If the 1st season wasn’t bad enough, after seeing what I did tonight and all the cast members, my mouth fell open a few times. This show went from bad to worse THIS season. I don’t think you can get any LOWER than THIS cast of Women minus perhaps 2 of them,.that DO carry themselves Professionally and act like they DO have some sense and were raised right. if I were Shaunie O’Neal,.I wouldn’t want to be seen much less want people to know I was The CREATOR of this show or even BEHIND it at ALL! This truly makes me question HER character as a Woman, her morals and TRUE motive for doing THIS show to begin with. Surely it couldn’t have been for the MONEY? She doesn’t NEED it,.C’MON Shaq’s former Wife and the Mother of his children? NOT! She doesn’t NEED money,..so WHY? Can someone PLEASE tell me WHY she would do this show and choose to exploit other WOMEN and show them in a BAD light for our younger women to see and represent? I am soo disappointed just shaking my head.

120. BPLFP says:

Basketball Wives L.A. is a shame. ” A fight the first night it aired (WOW)” I was so disappointed of the behavior of some of the cast members. The women who had braids seems to me to be the only one who doesnot want this show to be all about drama. I feel embarrassed that these group of women are representing the wives of basketball players. I know the many basketball wives are saying” those women are giving us a bad name”. Shawnie I know you tried to put together a cast of women that you felt could entertain. This type of entertainment is definitely an embarrassment to all black women. Shawnie I hope there can be some changes next season for the cast. An elimination of a few would be great. The audience wants classy women like yourself. I cannot wait until Basketball wives of Miami comes back. Good Luck Shawnie !!!!

121. TheLimeLight says:

These ladies look RUFF, but you cannot judge a book by it’s cover. I did not see episode 1, but I feel some hood drama with this show. ;) Let us watch the foolery! lol

122. Joi says:

What happen to women coming together enjoying one another company. These ladies didn’t show a positive side of themselves at all, first impression mean alot. BWLA portray as insecure, vindiictive, and full of drama. Even though Tanya came off little strong I think she has more dignity and class so stop the hating LADIES!!!!!

123. Meka says:

The LA basketwives was not a very good show some are very FAKE to say the lease. Tonya continue to be you. * CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IS LAURA ON THE SHOW*. Can we please have a show where they are out doing something productive please. I will not watch this show next week.

124. meka says:

PLEASE GET SOME MORE WIVE. THAT HAVE CLASS I KNOW THERE ARE MORE THEN THIS THEY LOOK LIKE FOOLS.

125. Diva says:

Where’s Tanya Williams??

126. Tina says:

Basketball wives period are NOT wives maybe 1 or 2 might be wives but their mostly divorced were girlfriends baby mama’s etc its just showing black women looking ignorant screaming and hollering at each other i HATE these types of shows women with men with power should try and do positive things instead we get this mess so sad they might as well bring back the flavor of love!

127. prettyb says:

I loved the LA basketball wives show. If there was no drama then it would not be watched. The show has to have some excitement in it. Ain’t nothing wrong with chicks showing they true colors. Be real not fake that is what life is about. I will be watching it next week. Keep up the good work. Good show Shaunie.

128. Gia says:

I thought the basketball wives in Miami were from the streets but LA has got them beat. You ladies think that because you dress up, eat and party at fancy places that you are classy and sophisticated but money cant’t buy class. Still trying to figure out why it’s even called BBWives LA when only two are married. The real BBWives should be upset and embarrassed to be portrayed as superficial wannabes. I’m living proof that all NYC ladies are not like Kimsha, Tammy and Meeka. Please find better representation. We’ve come to far and a long way so we’ve got to do better.

129. indigirlncali says:

The behavior of the women on Basketball Wives LA was disgraceful. They absolutely DO NOT represent black women, and certainly do not represent ‘ladies’ of any kind. They were hating on Tanya, and while I agree she came off a little ‘preachy’ at times, she was the only one that presented herself with some class. And these pictures above, OMG!!! Can you say ‘Hoochie’? My husband would be so embarrassed if I represented him and our family like that. With the exception of Ashley and Draya, these women really need to get some serious consultation on what not to wear. Please transform this show into something positive. I am hopeful that there are some good hearts underneath those boobs, weaves and foul language that might inspire them to use their good fortune and their husband’s reputation for something meaningful, significant and worth watching.

130. alexis bennett says:

hey malaysia i feel like the other wives r hatin i dnt see wat u do too them but get under their skins u r a beautiful black girl and i am too i go throuugh the same thing but i see they know not too play with u again

131. Renita says:

Saw Basketball Wives LA. What a “hot ghetto mess”. What basketball player or any man would want the. They have money? Their faces look greasy, I expect ladies from L to be classes. Laura just had a baby plus she 2 other children and no. She slept with Shaquille, but she called the other young lady a rat.. For no reason. By the way she is better than you. Gloria’s claim to fame is her boyfriend without whom I wouldn’t know who she is. Somebody needs to tell Jackie, that she is an insecure old woman. Who gives someone a bridal after 17 years if marriage…IT’S OLD! Like you! The girlfrien of Ron Artist needs diction lesson, she talks like she’s slow. Imani seems to be classy and so is Tanya. VH1 could you not find better, classier women. You got the brown icky stuff in the bottom of the barrel!

132. Mayblue says:

OH and Im on Team Malaysia – LMAOoooo
    See You ALL next week.

133. Gertrude B says:

I looked forward to Bw La with anticipation .now that it has been premiered , I must admit , that I am disgustingly disappointed .

I was hoping that this new episode would reveal some black women with some measure of DIGNITY ———Something to uplift black women .I was shocked by the behaviour of some of these women I think it was downright autrocious and unfit for young viewers . What message are these women sending to the young generation ? I am appalled that women who have children can behave in this manner .Its SHAMEFUL .Even if someone comes from the ghetto /hood it doesn’t mean that one has to behave like the ghetto .

Tanya ———-Please hold on to who you are .. You have displayed some measure of DIGNITY and CLASS .I appreciate this .We need POSITIVE ROLE MODELS FOR OUR YOUNGSTARS>
    I think at the reunion some comments should be read to let the women know what they are doing to the minds of our young viewers

Even if some

134. JENNIFER says:

IF YOU DON’T LIKE DRAMA THAN NOT ONLY SHOULD YOU NOT WATCH BASKETBALL WIVES, BUT YOU SHOULD’T WATCH ANY REALITY SHOW FOR THAT MATTER. BLACKS REALITY SHOWS ARE NOT THE ONLY REALITY SHOWS THAT ARE FULL OF DRAMA SO WHY MAKE IT OUT TO BE A RACIAL ISSUE. IT DOESN’T MATTER IT YOU ARE WATCHING BASKETBALL WIVES, BAD GIRLS CLUB, KATE PLUS EIGHT, REAL HOUSE WIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS, ETC., IT ALL FULL OF DRAMA FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. WE SHOULDN’T LOOK FOR NONE OF THESE WOMEN TO BE ROLE MODELS FOR OUR CHILDREN, AS WELL AS WE SHOULDN’T LOOK FOR BIG BIRD OR ERNIE TO TEACH OUR KIDS THEIR ABC’S. VIEWERS GET IT TOGETHER IT’S TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

135. JENNIFER says:

SORRY ABOUT THE TYPOS…………IM TRYING TO MULTI TASK

136. Erica Hill says:

This show SUCKS!!! I was looking forward to watching STRONG women. These women do not APPRECIATE what they have. It’s embarrasing and they should be ashamed to show their face. So very INSECURE!! Do something positive with your time, and be more UPLIFTING TO ONE ANOTHER, INSTEAD OF HATING ON EACH OTHER. Such a DISCRACE!!!!…..Shaunie this shows your lack of INTELLIGENCE.

Erica

137. trish says:

if anyone thought the drama with evelyn tammy and that big mouth royce was bad…. this L.A. basketball wives are the definition of GHETTO. I watched the show last night and was embarrassed as if they were my daughters it was ridiculous. How do you hate on another black woman because she speaks correct english and is not Ghetto like you that is just ignorant. I hope that they watch the show themselves and she how ignorant they all were acting. Bravo to Tonya for walking out on the foolishness!!!!

138. Ash says:

The Show portrays women badly, theres no substance in this show at all!! The women language is awful, they remind me of jezzebels! I was amazed that Shaunie would have anything to do with something so tacky and degrading! I thought when she was with Shaq, she was classy, but apparetently not. These women are know better than the women that appeared on Flavor Flav show. Infact I would say the basketball wives are worse because they you would think that they had a tinch of money now or at one time they would have seek education, ettiquette classes… but it proves that these ball players need to be wise in who they hook up with. This show should be taken off the air, and the women should be made to go to some self esteem classes. I pray for each of them to find their purpose in life, and learn that there is more to life then being IGNORANT!!

139. LA LA says:

VH1,
    You should be ashamed of yourselves….this show is really below the belt.

140. CYANTHIA says:

Basketball Wives LA is Sad, Horrible and Disappointing WHY, WHY, WHY are these grown woment subjecting themselves to such lowclass behaviour ?????? And they can’t even blame it on youth and inexperience you are all grown women, really ladies, really?

141. criola49 says:

I will continue to watch the show because I like Tanya’s character* and because I know that cream rises to the top. I would like to see if the producers allow a positive woman to be highlighted or if they are just trying to expose the basest of personalities (sort of anti-oprah). It is unfortunate that the other women have succumbed to the pack mentality of reality t.v. – doing, perhaps, what they think is expected of them so that they can can become famous when really they will only become “infamous”. So sad. As a people, however, we seem to always allow ourselves to be manipulated – to go for the okey doke – to be enticed by trinkets and beads. Isn’t that how many of us got here? By others selling us out? No money or chance at fame should be worth compromising your dignity. Your reputation is all that you have. (*I say “character” because I realize that the producers edit and manipulate the show). Lastly, as a black woman I can’t remember seeing two black women fight since junior high school. This is unfortunate.

142. havlyn says:

I did not like this show at first, but this will be an even better season because they all have ring and money, so they have nothing to do but to judge and find issues with each other, and they arent looking to be stars. I know everyone want to see positive role models, but come on this is Reality TV we want drama and fighting. We will get this. I dont see any clicks developing like previous ones. This is what it means to be a basketball wife.

143. Ruby says:

Ladies you need to act as such……….You’re acting more like “HOOD RATS” The ladies on Miami Basketball Wives are more classie, compared to you ladies.

144. havlyn says:

Best 1 so far. Evelyn and Jennifer etc fake drama, but this 1 is real. I glad they make Malaysia show her true Ghetto side. She suppose to be so classy and fighting first episode.

145. LATRICA says:

you are adults i look on basketball wives really to see how some woman with a rich husband act and you ppl are fighting. what does that teach other girls? tht its ok to FIGHT, TO JUDGE. cause nun of u r god. i mean yall are suppose to be basketball wives with money ,but your walking outside with ugly scarfs on . the fighting is crazy you all are not kids there are better ways to solve your disagreements. plus you have children, think about what examples your setting .

146. troi shanei says:

why the hell are people so concerned about her being a stripper… like ok so what… yall dont know her situation or whatever she was going through at the time,, and for them to judge her is crazy.. cause they are no better then her…

147. CONSTANCE says:

I THINK THAT YOU NEED TO PLAY YOUR PART AND LEAVE DRAYA ALONE IF THAT’S WHAT SHE CHOOSE TO DO THEN O’ WELL..SHE’S YOUG AND SHE HAS TO LIVE HER LIFE JUST AS YOU ARE LIVING YOURS, AT HER AGE YOU PROBABLY WAS DOING THE SAME THING, IF NOT SOMETHING SIMILAR SO NOW THAT YOU ARE OLDER AND YOUR TIME IS UP IT’S HER TIME TO SHINE NOW….LET DRAYA DO WHAT IT DO AS LONG AS IT’S NOT WITH YOUR MAN, JUST SUPPORT HER AND STOP BEING SO JEALOUS. YOU’RE A PRETTY LADY YOURSELF JUST STAY IN YOUR LANE, BECAUSE THAT WASN’T NECESSARY CALLING HER OUT HER NAME, WHO YOU TO JUDGE?

148. A. PARKER says:

When I make it, I want to hang with Tonya< and none of these recently out of the hood chicks, and drink champage. Take the chick out of the hood, but you cant take the hood out of chickns.

149. These ladies started off the season being negative and judgmental. Iwas hoping it would be a bit more mature.

150. Butta Baby says:

Looks like she tried her daughter’s dress on. She covers up on the show and shows skin on the pictures. She is so confused.

151. Alexis says:

Why isn’t Tanya Williams a part of the lineup? Isn’t she a part of the cast?

152. trenee says:

these women are ghetto and are talking about these other women are ghetto. they want to blame strippers and other women for the misgivings of their men. The blame goes to the husband or boyfriend or fiancee, they were not forced their infidelity was a choice. and they need to get over it and stop blaming the women coming on to them

153. Bev says:

These women are a poor example of mature women, i dont care for this show at all, i like vh1 other show’s but not this show

154. Michelle says:

I had nothinng better to do, so I tunes in in B.B.W.L.A. Not surprised it’s the same old soup warmed over. I’m very upse and tired of seeing my sisters act up the way that do. How real is this? And although it’s TV Still set some boundries for yourself, have more respect for yourself. Having no class isn’t cute nor worth the cash that they pay you. Tanya didn’t want to play that game, as a result is she gone? Give me a break what are you guys going to tell your kids if the happen to see the show( and they will see it). Laura I think might get it. Gloria is a wanna be leader of the LA wives ha! ha!. She sin’t even the WIFE. I’m not a hater, but I’d like to see the real deal is that possible? Just have more RESPECT for yourself and family.

155. Von says:

The women from the first Basketball Wives series were classy women, including Meeka. Meeka was full of lies, but she was still considered classy. These women on BW of LA are very negative and naive. I agreed with Tonya by not moving to stop the fight because it was a childish fight. What was the fight about? DUMBSH_T. These women disrespected their family and friends by going on national television to act like sumo wrestlers. I think Tonya is on the wrong show. She should have been on the first series of BW. These women are Basketball Wrestler of LA. Whatever the cast is getting paid to do the show, do the show, get your money, and hurry up and bring back The Real Basketball Wives: JENNIFER, TAMI, SHAUNIE, EVELYN, AND SUZI.

156. Martha says:

These women show that they have no life other than their husband. Everyone of them except Tanya are hustlers. I do not blame Tanya. I would not stop two ignorant black women from fighting. Why should she participate in such stupidity? Do any of these women have an education? Or are they solely depending on their bodies and good looks to take them through life? Maybe that’s why the men did not marry them. They got pregnant to hold on to these men or was a way of getting money without having to work?

157. CConeyandice says:

Don’t really like ths show. The lady’s are knda of old. I think they should take the younger ladys under their wing.. As far what ppl have done in ther past that is none of anybodys bussiness. I bet they have alot of secrets in their closets.Why can’t black women stop putting each other down. Iman mine your damn bussiness. and who are u anyway u suck.

158. ZR says:

Laura Govan takes the cake, I have never seen a more idiotic female on tv. She asked Tanya to SPEAK GHETTO because she speaks properly. Tanya please come of the show you have too much class for this. Ignorant people are always threaten by positive and educated people. What a ignorant insecure little girl, I cant call any of these girls woman on this show. This will be the first and last episode I watch. This just makes black woman look bad and I refuse to give them ratings. its a shame these girls have children and passing this ghettoness on, not everyone is meant to have children.

159. I love your shoes by the way and dont worry about these ignorant females and who cares if you where stand offish u didnt know them and you where trying to feel them out if they dont like it tell them all to go kick rocks with open toe shoes they just mad cause they asses are old and shapeless

160. TD says:

I am not a fan of Tanya preaching, but I am glad she removed herself from the fighting. And why is anyone responsible for breaking up someones fight? On you. Secondly, the judgment about how people got their husbands, whether they are gold digging, single, did not get ring, close the deal, are/were strippin, judging other folks…….um, everyone wants something for their life and for the women who judge the other, what’s your role? How did you get your money and your place? Except for the women who have time in with their husbands who have hopefully been loyal and worked to keep each other happy, some of the women who think their stuff doesn’t think will find themselves single in a few years. Been done. And get your own education and identity…do you instead of shopping all day, bragging, wasting time and looking in the mirror. That stuff fades. Then what? Half of nothing is nothing. All money isn’t good money.

161. bittersweet says:

These women are very negative and judgmental. Fighting on the 1st show really?!?! An who the hell made Imani god?? Really?? So what if the young lady (Draya) stripped or strips for a living. Doesn’t make her a bad individual. You would have thought the poor girl was a murderer or a pedophile my goodness. These ladies are very tacky. I won’t be watching this show. And I thought the show Bad Girls was terrible!!

162. laquisha says:

I recently tuned in to the show basketball wives of L.A. And i have to say that i wasn’t impressed at all with the show .The episode that I watched had me a little upset because some of the women were downing malaysia because of her name which they were saying is laquisha malaysia.I wanted to know who gave these women the right to judge someone because of the name that they were given.They are no better than anyone else.That really offened me personally because that is the name that i was given.And i would like for these women to know that not everyone with that name is a hoodrat or ghetto.most of us weren’t handed everything on a silver platter by our partners. But most of us do work for a honest living ,live in nice homes and try to strive for the best all with putting God first of course.The name laquisha was also knocked in the movie coach carter .For example names like laquisha ,kesha and even Imani which is a very pretty name but most people consider it to be ghetto and over the top.And why knock another women instead we should enpower one another.

163. Starla says:

I just watched the first 2 episodes of the show and I can relate to those that find some of these women judgemental. Aren’t we all judgemental at times? I had to remind myself that this is TV, not reality. Reality cannot be found on shows like this. This is a glimpse into the lives of these woman but keep in mind that this is also VH1. True reality can be found on Investigation Discovery or Biography. This show is mostly entertaining to say the most.

164. Kristine Scott says:

Get this crappy show off the air. Those women are a real joke,

165. HBIC! says:

iMAINI IS THE REAL GOLD DIGGER. HERE IS WHY HER MARRIAGE WAS CALLED OFF HE ASKED HER FOR 6TH MONTHS TO SIGN A PRE-NUP SHE ALWAYS SAID WOULD NEVER SIGN A PRE-NUP. SO ON HER WEDDING DAY SHE CAME TO THE ISLE AND HE WAS NOT THEIR. MOTHER, SISTER AND WEDDING PLANNER ALL KNEW HE WAS GONE, SHE DID NOT BELEIVE THEM. HE WAS NOT WAITING FOR HER LOL! ANOTHER NOTE HE JUST FOUND OUT SHE HAS A SON BECAUSE HE WAS AT THE WEDDING. HOWEVER SHE NEVER TOLD HIM ABOUT HER SON. HE THOUGHT SHE ONLY HAD A DAUGHTER. THIS ONE HO THAT HAS NEVRES TO CALL SOMEONE ELSE OUT.

166. Adrian says:

Pleaz don’t give MALAYSIA PARGO a hard time. Cus them L.A. chic’s don’t know nothin about the chi. We don’t play when it come to Nero so don’t be tryn to clown his wife.

167. RealTalkInTx says:

I think the show is boring and the ladies are some hater’s how you just go judge someone based off what you heard abt them every show they say they go give Draya a shot but everything she do the turn up there nose at her

168. Keisha Dominique says:

I can’t believe there is a spin off of the other disaster of a show,but since it’s on I must chime in! Y’all are ridiculous!!! Draya hold your ground girl because these some jealous, boring ass women! I don’t see where Draya acted any better or worse than the rest of y’all. I think her gift was thoughtful because she didn’t just think about her but him as well. Everything that comes out of y’all mouth concerning Draya is negative! Grown ass women act like grown ass women!

169. Dee says:

Imani how dare you judge another human being like you don’t have skeleton(s) in your closet. (why can’t you keep a man) You have no right to expose someone business on national tv as if you are so damn perfect. If you don’t like Draya then stop talking about her and making Draya your project. You are absolutely wrong!!!

170. she says:

I’m so sick and tired of Black women bashing Black women. And why are they so offended if Draya did have problems with her life and if her child was removed from her home, what does it have to do with them? These reality shows are scripted and boy are they (script writers) having fun making these women look like………. What’s funny is they have the nerve to act like they’re better than someone else when it’s clear how phoney they all are. And is Gloria trying to be the Shaunie of this show? If so, why? She’s not a basketball wife either. After this show, people won’t envy not living in SoCal, because this show makes Black women look like fools. But some people will do anything for money. I hope this is the last season of this show.

171. tsa says:

With a classy black woman in the White House, we have a bunch of classless black females who carry themselves on a level far below junior high clicks.

172. cigione says:

OMG – so I caught a few episodes and I of course have some opinions.

These women are very sad.

Imani is a total opinionated stuck up – with no right to be – beeyotch! They take everything out of context and the factt that GLORIA that major looser is a part of this is reason NOT to watch! Is Shaunie making money from this too? It makes me miss Basketball Wives Miami – and that is REALLY SAD! OTFLMAO!

173. cutedeb says:

Haters….always lurking…..your cute, light complected and thinner than all of them…of course they hate on you.

174. ninni doll says:

love u draya,u are so pretty.the other girls have nothing on you.

175. GWENDOLYN says:

Dear jackie Chrstie
    I know that your mom is dying ,but asked your mom to give her life over the lord and let him saved my soul and forgive me for all my sins, then she can rest in piece,And she want be afraid of dying.justed knowing that she is in the hands of the lord.Once she has giving her self to lord that you will see her again in heaven.please! don’t let her leave this world with out saying lord saved my soul and for give me for all my sins then she will become a child of god ,and he will wrapped her in his arm forever. may the lord bless you and your family with love,

176. Brina says:

I THINK LAURA GOT IT TWISTED SHE DID NOT KICK MALAYSIA AZZ. LAURA IS VERY JEALOUS OF DAYA SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND LOSS WEIGHT..

177. cris says:

who do jackie think she is ? she actin like she is the head of bella mafia.imani needs to stop judging draya they all are mad draya look better than them and the past is the past.

178. CHRIS says:

yOU KNOW jACKIE NEEDS TO COME OFF HER HIGH HORSE BECAUSE SHE IS SO 2 FACED. tHEY ARE ALL JEALOUS OF DRYA BECAUSE SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. JACKIE IS FAT , BABY MAMA GOVAN IS EXTREMELY FAT AND THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS. EXCEPT FOR DRAYA. jUST LIKE ON SHAUNIE’S SHOW FOLLOWING EVELYN AROUND. dRAYA AND royce need to hook up cause the rest of them hooks is lame.

179. c says:

I couldn’t belive that big amazon put on some boxing gloves to box that little pettite Draya. Girl, you should be so shame of yourself. Thsts like puttin an alligator in a box with an ant. You hasting her that much. he isn’t thinking about you and you 4 kids. You got such a job with those kids , how do you have time to hang out with the girls. Where is your husband. None, I am most certain. Sit down, go to your therapist and stop hatin on Draya. Everybody has a past. Oh yea! mama including you and Miss got a great marriage Jackie. Girl, who would ever want your man but you. Jackie and Hulk Hoe gan leave Draya alone cause she is real and you all are not.

180. SOUL SISTER says:

SAD!!!SAD!!! ANOTHER CLASSLESS SHOW , I AM FOR THE HOOD BUT WE TOOK CARE OF EACH OTHER….. SEE THAT’S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WHITE FOLKS IN MONEY COME IN COONING BUFFUNING HAVE AT IT U DUMMYS AND I HOPE THE MONEY IS WORTH IT U MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!

181. Tina says:

They’re absolutely hilarious. I mean this is a group of washed up groupies passing judgement like their queens of the court. Take out your bad hair pieces, lose the make up and the hurdles and what do we have….a bunch of low budget, no class hood rats!
    P.S. Jackie and Laura try running up on someone that just might stomp a mud hole in your behind. Not impressed!

182. Tina says:

*girdles

183. lanegra says:

JUST SAYIN: here’s a tidbit, Jackie y so paranoid about ur husband been w/mine 20 yrs w/o planning a wedding xcept one. Imani may b ur man left bc ur 2 n luv w/urself. Gloria ur the crowd uh huh rite uh huh. Laura pls come out the closet an admit u suffer frm a penis complex. Maylasia u go gurl they tried 2 catagorize u but way 2 show u can b frm the hood yet FABULOUS. N last but not least Draya boo give em ur but 2 kiss u dont owe no 1 anything but the lord so praise him n go bout ur life. my exit line 2 the men on the show Mr Jackie pls ask ur wife 4 ur sac back and 2 Gloria’s guy please postpone the ceremony AGAIN.

184. Choc says:

Isnt this the chick who was humping Shani’s husband? Now on the show she is all frustrated, judgmental, horny and angry. She is a pretty woman dont get me wrong but hoes will be hoes. Dont be mad at Gilbert because he kept it moving, you were dead wrong honey for emailing and sleeping with Shani’s husband and you will never be able to live that down boo boo and Gilbert wont either. just like when he brought the gun to practice.. Idiot!

185. D from the A says:

I thing its pretty ridiculous how every one on this except Malaysha has flaws, but only seems to point out the flaws of Draya….WOW…..Draya I believe your story on being set up….and yes people can post false information about you on the web…if people who do not have anything else in life to do, but ruin others (such as hackers), then yes they can post dumb, and wrong info about anyone…..Draya dont take this nonsense these perfect women have to heart, because what will not kill you, will only make you stronger….Be Bless

186. D from the A says:

My bad… retack my first sentence…..I think its pretty ridiculous how everyone on this show……..

187. Dee Dee says:

FAIL!!

188. Sharon says:

In what century did Jackie’s husband play basketball? What relevance does Jackie and her husband have today? I could see if Jackie was a role model, but, she is sooooo far removed from reality that she should be an embarrassment to her entire family. Speaking of family, did you guys notice when Jackie’s daughter was on the show how Jackie pretended to cry….lol. There was not a damn tear in her eyes.

189. Briggitte Poe says:

I been following the show since the beginning, Laura is jealous of Draya and is very bitter. Jackie is nuts, she likes to feel needed and be worshipped, in order to build up her self-worth. Draya needs to tell all of them to kiss her behind and keep it moving.

190. perez says:

Jackie is an immature,competitive,insecure, deviisive, two -faced, fake, ghetto- acting, trash-mouthed drama queen. She dresses far too young for her age and believes hanging with women half her age keeps her young ! Not ! You have your poor husband rocked to sleep, but he”d better wake up fast since you nearly let him die choking because of you stupid insecurities. You should be somewhere in your rocking chair reading stories to your grandchildren. and not making a complete fool of yourself each episode.

191. ladonna says:

I thnk dreya is a real prety girl. She is young and she makes hr money the best way she no how just lke sum other woman in dis world. Damn I hve a bad body and I love 2 flaunt it just lke dreya. People are always judging.

192. j.guerrero says:

Laura is the only real one,and beauty full,I saw her in Orlando with her kids,very loving mother.

193. Charnetta Pierson says:

I LOVE YOU DRAYA (: #TeamDraya

194. wanda smith says:

I say to the cast of Basketball Wives…….Go kick Suzie ASS… She repeats more trash talking than anyone ….always stiring the pot and taken the fifth…. Tammie beat her ass , She is washed up and seems to be a fake -ass friend