The T.O. Show Supertrailer Is Here!

“I know my career is going to end at some point, but you obviously want it to end on your own terms…And sometimes it doesn’t happen that way,” Terrell Owens says in the supertrailer for season three of The T.O. Show.

In this clip, get a look at what to expect on the new season as T.O. goes through the “fight of his life” after dealing with a career-threatening injury. The cameras follow him every step of the way, so watch as they catch him experiencing the highest of highs, the lowest of lows, and the falling out of chairs.

The T.O. Show premieres on Monday, August 22 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT.

1. the best says:

first let me say this…i have a great deal of respect for T.O. because he’s not running around banging everything he sees like chad does. at least i haven’t heard about it. T.O. allows the viewers to see his flaws and character in true lite. it’s also refreshing because it allows the world to know that African american men are more than just penises..babies and mo babies. i love that he respects ma and grandma, mo, kita because those females are the most important in turns of his lif love and success…..bravo…excellent show!

2. vivian says:

i love TO i think he is so strong cant wait til the new season starts. im def gone be tuned in.

3. Ms.K.G says:

The most encouraging thing in this world to tell a person is not to quit. In this day and time a person has to be strong and concentrate on holding their own. Yes, there are ups and downs all in God’s plan. We go through tough times in order to endure what is to come. Keep your head up and your heart and eyes opens this is only the beginning of a wonderful life ahead.God Bless!!!!

4. stacy walker says:

im so glad a season 3 of the T.O. show is coming back on. i think you have one the best reality shows out there. i loved the relationship between you and the girls. good luck with #3 can`t wait!!!!!

5. seleste godbolt says:

T.O. i have something to ask you do you like big girls cause i have a big crush on and i would love to go through what ever you are going through with you i mean if you give someone a chance you never know what you will get

6. Alana says:

Welcome back T.O. Finally some dark chocolate eye candy!!
    Terelle, you are my Denzelle!!!!

7. huh says:

This show changed my view of T.O. He’s not afraid to show who and what he really is…….. a human man. I feel empathy for him. I pray stays strong and encouraged.

8. huh says:

Ops…. I meant, I pray HE stays strong and encouraged….

9. Brenda1668 says:

I’m so happy that your show is coming back on. I’ve watched both seasons and will definitely watch this one too. I’m proud of you as a young black man showing us what it is to go through our trials and tribulations, and still remain strong because of the women (mom, grandma, kita) who have had such an influence on your life. I cry when you cry and laugh when you laugh. I feel your pain when you go through things. I’.m a mother of a young son whose father wasn’t really there for him but he always had me. You keep your head up and god will see you through, remember he never gives us more than we can handle, so you handle yours, I got your back.

10. Ms Kimberly is a MF FACTOR says:

cant wait I love me some TO

11. farrah foxx says:

WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN (IN A SALT&PEPPER SINGING VOICE) !!!! I LUST FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL BLACK MAN. THANK YOU VH1 FOR BRINGING THE T.O SHOW BACK!!!

12. claros naomi says:

I LOVE THE T.O SHOW can not wait any longer please; :)

13. asia says:

I like kita she is funny and honest, she alway keep it 100%

14. Ms Kimberly is a MF FACTOR says:

I cant wait to see this season of the T.O. show! He is HOT & SexY!!!! wis h you all the luck T.O life goes on & you can start over! be blessed brother.

15. NiNi says:

i cannot wait until next monday boo. I am a die-hard cowboys fan and i thought the worst thing that dallas could have done was letting T.O go. He had too much heart. The worse thing was not hiring michael vick fresh out of jail. And the bad thing they did was keep HOMO, i mean Romo. IJS… Stop pumpin romo’s n*** up, he aint that good ppl.lol

16. asia says:

i think he is cute….(:

17. Msgogeta says:

I really like watching the T.O. Show. I like Terrell and Kita together. She is obviously in love with him. I UNDERSTAND HER CLAIMS THAT ITS JUST A GREAT FRIENDSHIP, AND I CAN EVEN GET WITH WHY THEY WOULDN’T WANT TO GO THERE WITH EACH OTHER. SORRY EVEN A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING THERE! SHE GOES BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY FOR HER “FRIEND” , AND TO BE HONEST HE HAS MORE CHEMISTRY WITH KITA THAN ANY OTHER LADY I’VE SEEN HIM ON THE SHOW WITH! I HOPE THEY GIVE LOVE A TRY!