Exclusive: Evelyn Lozada Reacts To Jennifer And Eric Williams’ Drink-Tossing Fight

Evelyn Lozada stopped by the VH1 office last week right, a couple days before the season finale of Basketball Wives aired, and I jumped at the chance to chat about the season finale. While Evelyn had her share of relationship drama with Chad Ochocinco on that episode, it was overshadowed by Eric and Jennifer Williams‘ dramatic argument that ended with Eric throwing a drink in Jen’s face. We wanted to know what one of Jen’s closest friends thought of that mess, and Evelyn told us that the scene itself brought tears to her eyes, but that Eric’s public response to the situation makes him look “nuts.”

Did you talk to Jennifer after the drink-throwing incident? What was your take on what happened?

We actually filmed after that, we filmed her divorce party after that, but they flipped it on the show. It was literally two days later and she was still in a really weird space from that whole thing. You could tell she was in shock, like, I can’t believe that happened. When she told me, I could tell, I knew something was wrong. I’ve been friends with them way before this. Way before the show. I don’t know if people know this but I’m the one who got Jennifer on the show and I’ve known her forever. Just to see it go down brought tears to my eyes, it was like, you know, it doesn’t have to be like that. But things happen and everybody has their own reasons why they do what they do but it was sad to see. I knew their relationship was bad but that was so disrespectful and I wouldn’t have expected that from him.

Since you’ve known Eric for so long, did you ever think he had something like this in him?

No, you know what? I’ve always said I actually like Eric. I think he’s funny. I think on the show he always looks like a douchebag [laughs] but I know him outside of that and he’s a cool guy and he has NEVER gotten physical with her. I don’t know what made him do that because if you look at the scene, she threw a drink but you can tell she wasn’t intending to hit him, but the fact that he came back and did that was a little…I was shocked. I know he has a big mouth and he’s very aggressive when he speaks, but I didn’t expect that.

There are definitely moments on the show, like him telling his friend he wants his last name back, do you think he’s saying this stuff for the cameras or is he really bitter?

Yeah, he tells her that off-camera too, I think what’s happening here is that he probably never expected Jennifer to move on with her life and be on a hit show and the tables have turned and now she’s in the light and he’s no longer in the light. I also think he really loves her still. If Jennifer were to say hey, let’s get back together, he probably would. A lot of these guys don’t think you’ll ever leave.

He’s been tweeting about the scene too and it’s just weird. He’s saying how he did it to cast demons out of her and stuff like that.

If you look at his Twitter feed, half the time it’s like “What are you talking about?” I don’t follow him and the only reason I see certain things is because people re-tweet and then you see it. But I could tell just from that clip, people have been saying things to him like “Oh, you’re an a–hole,” commenting on the bump on his forehead which is always a topic of convo, so…he looks nuts. If I were him I would be like, it happened, I was pissed, it probably wasn’t the right move, but he’s adding fuel to the fire. I don’t know if he’s on defense mode or if it’s because he likes the attention. I don’t know.

1. Koral says:

Jennifer deserved it!!

2. Rhonda says:

I think that he is nuts and that he is jealous of Jennifer. I really feel that if they was not on camera he woud have gotten more physical with her. He has treated her like an unwanted animal through out the whole show. To me he showed his true man hood by tossing that drink in her face….COWARD!!!!!!!!!!

3. LoveNeverFails says:

It’s pretty obvious that in spite of their relationship being in the toilet, there is unfinished business between them. Eric still loves Jen and he should have groveled when he had the chance. And Jen, sweetheart, you don’t have to meet someone to say you’re “finished” with them — no matter how much blood is under the bridge, when you’re done none of it matters anymore you just go. Change your number etc. So sorry to see that two people who still love each other couldn’t mend it. It happens. Oh Eric, once you give someone your name, you are NOT entitled to take it back — the court says it’s the lady’s prerogative to change it or not.

4. diamond says:

sorry for the misspelled words was in a rush.

5. Trish says:

Evelyn is just plain stupid. Whether Jen meant to hit him or not should not even be the issue, she should have never thrown it. While I agree that 2 wrongs don’t make a right, you have to admit that it was funny.

6. TotallyShocked says:

Mesha that was the most dumbest thing I’ve ever read…I feel sorry for you!”All men cheat and it ain’t a big as deal when you think about it” But yet you telling her go to church and be with married women when the bible speaks about Adultery….Very contradicting…My heart goes out to you if your married. First of all I’ve been watching Basketball Wives from the very first season when they were still together. They have been Married for 4 years but have been together for 10….10 years and its not working? Time to move on…She said time and time again…He changed when she married him and he cheated days before they got married..Listen, its women like you who make men think they can do what they want whenever they want…Catch yourself..I’m am being faithful I expect you to be also.Plain and Simple as that! I can tell Eric still wants to be with Jennifer but its to late…I remember the first season she was talking about kids and he was like No and laughed…Pitiful ..Even if they could have resolved their problems and try to make the marriage work..I suggest Jen to not to after that Moved he make…Give them an inch they take a mile..Next thing you know, he slapping all round the place…His Ugly face!

7. Nokeyah says:

Mesha…you are soooooo right. I too think Jennifer is making a BIG mistake. Eric tried making amends with her by going to therapy admitting he was a cheater but is willing to work on it. But I cannot stand by you when you KNOW what you got yourself into. You’re being a fool by following after lick-butt Susie, wanne-be Evelyn and living-off-of-Shaq’s-money Shaunie. These are not friends and your husband even said that. You need to get your head out of Evelyn’s couchie and start amending things with Royce. She’s the only one, and actually Tami, that can give you good advice. If not, in the end, you will regret it. Many may not believe that some women are on Eric side. But he’s not a bad man at all. Come one son!

8. Callie says:

What Jen did is what we women do, “oh no you are not going to walk away and leave me here, so since I can’t stop you I’m going to try to embarrass you so I don’t end up looking like an idiot that was walked away from”. It didn’t work. I don’t agree with the harsh words he said to her nor do I agree with him throwing the water, but, her words were just as harsh to him AND SHE THREW THE FIRST DRINK!!! Sadly, women think it’s okay for us to do stuff like that to men but god forbid they react to it and return the favor. They BOTH were 100% wrong.

9. J'9 says:

@Totallyshocked, I cannot beleive that you actually believe all men cheat…that is stupid as hell and really narrow-minded! Most men do not cheat! If you man cheats, drop the zero…IT IS NOT NORMAL!!! The married person has all of the control over themselves, no one else!

10. toni says:

I saw that incident between Eric & Jen. Yea they need toget the divorce and move on. Let it go Eric. You don’t own the woman just because you finance her dreams she was your wife.
    Jen be careful move slowly when you got your head in the lion mouth. No fighting or cursing using violent language is very dangerous in these types of situation. I hope you and Eric will find peace and disolved this union.

11. Tina says:

I’ve been watching the show every season and it’s obvious there is bad blood betwen Jen and Eric but people are failing to acknowledge that she threw a drink at him first so basically she started the conflict. They are going through a divorce and it hasn’t been nice so why wouldn’t he retaliate if she does something to him first. Yes, as a man it made him look bad but she was wrong as well. He is getting all of the flack for it but at the end of the day she started it. It was disrespectful to her but don’t start fights you can’t finish. And I know that everyone is going to give her much sympathy and I hate to see a woman going through what she’s going through but if there is alread bad blook, just try to avoid any type of conflicts, especially physical.

12. Bohwe says:

I know men who have been abused verbally, emotionally, physically by women, and they not once put their hands on those women. They may yell, scream, to defend themselves, but never put their hands on them. It’s not fair for a man to attack a woman, because physically, mentally we are different. I can’t understand why anyone, let alone a woman would excuse a man for such behavior. No matter what these feminists tell us, women and men are not equal. that’s a fact. Women are the weaker vessel. I could understand trying to defend yourself from a woman that is like a bodybuilder, but a dainty woman like Jennifer, come on. I love Jennifer, but we all know Jennifer comes across as a woman who really can’t defend herself like the rest of the women on the show. And noone knows what Jennifer went through in her marriage, so you really can’t judge her. She’s private. And for people to disrespect her , abou her actions at the party, well now we know. I’d be in a weird space too.

13. jessica says:

jennifer had no right to do what she did.he was nice when he came and she just act like a stranger infront of him where is the real jennifer who use to be sweet?she is a child for me and really deserved it……………..

14. Deborah Roundtree says:

Hi Wives

Eric Eric , he is so below Jennifer and he don’t won’t to let her go. But not sure how to say it. Jennifer is showing him a strong side of her that she has keep in the back while her man shine, That is what a lot of women do, The drink in the face showed the world that he is jealous of Jen new life that he did not create. you go girl

15. Lilly says:

I really feel like Jen came into her own in this season. Its like she is out of Evelyn’s mean girl shadow and Eric’s long suffering wife role. I think she set the tone for the unfortunate ending by baiting and antagonizing him for the cameras (maybe the producers forced that issue).. HOWEVER, Eric needed to be a MAN and continue walking away. The brute force he used to throw that drink in her face was borderline ASSAULT… (Omg.. I couldn’t help thinking if that was TAMI, they would have had to pull shards of glass out Erics bump. lol)

Still at the end of the day, it was obvious that while they still both have a lot of passion and love between them( Its a thin line, etc.. ) they needed to leave each other alone. He is obnoxious and desperate and there was a bit of truth in what he said to her “she is not the same person”. She needs to find her true self and not be Evelyn or Shaunie.. Just be the true Jersey girl you are Jen, classy and smart.

16. whitneyjones says:

I THINK JEN SHOULD JUST LEFT ERIC ALONE BECAUSE DEEP DOWN SHE WANTED HIM BACK. BUT HE WAS NOT THINKING ABOUT HER PERIOD JEN GOT WHAT SHE DERSERVE BECAUSE SHE WANTED HIM BACK SO NOW I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE REUION SO NOW SHE WANTS HIM BACK AND HE JUST WANT TO DO A MOVIE WITH ROYCE SO THEY ALL NEED TO LEAVE ME GIRL ROYCE ALONE. ROYCE GOT HER OWN CAREER GOING FOR HER AND SHE IS A GOOD GIRL THOUGH SO EVELYN JEN SUZIE SHAUNIE NEEDS TO BACK OFF GET OWN WITH THERE LIFE TAMI DON.T NEED TO DO ROYCE LIKE THAT

17. Anette says:

That scene was disgusting. They were arguing, and it should have never gotten to that point. Be classy and just walk away.

18. Sherri says:

First of all, none of their (the cast) moves are ever the right moves, but they still do it, so that statement, especially coming from Evelyn is a crock of bull! All the women on the show have a slick tongue and that ish was bound to backfire sooner or later. Jennifer needs to just move on with her life. Although she seems a little dense at times, I think she has her ish together well enough to hold her own. Yeah she got doused, so what suck it up and as she always says, “keep it moving!”

19. yellagurl says:

Eric is an ignorant, classless bum. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not wild about phony acting Jennifer, but he was outta line to toss a drink in that woman’s face. He could have just as easily been a man about it and walked away.

20. kit kat says:

I THINK HE WAS ONLY REACTING TO HER. IF SHE HAD NOT THROWN A DRINK AT HIM HE NEVER WOULD HAVE THROWN ONE AT HER. HE WAS WALKING AWAY. SHE WAITING TIL HE HAD HIS BACK TURNED AND THREW IT. HE SHOWED HER HOW TO REALLY THROW A DRINK. MAYBE NEXT TIME SHE WILL THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE SHE DOES IT.

21. Carl says:

This is coming from a guy’s perspective: I’ll tell you what really got Eric upset is when Jen told him he needed to “get his mom in check”. You don’t say that to a man who has respect for his mother. To him that was crossing the line and in some ways questioned his manhood. Some things you don’t talk about and Moms is one of them. Jen was very flip-it in her responses and he got upset. Don’t get me wrong he should have never thrown water on her, I’m just pointing out what I think sent him over the top.

22. Bay Area says:

When Eric and Jen had a dinner to go over things i was happy for them. I think Eric could not help that Jen moved forward and she had confident in herself. She is pretty and i do not understand what the hell she seeing in him, but sometimes is not just the look. But when i saw this episode last night, Eric tossed drink on her face Now that’s a coward and ignorant. This episdoe makes him look bad, disrespectful, and low.

23. jb says:

Well we did’nt she throw the drink at him that why she got it in face I know he where not going to hit her . You get what you put out…..

24. Ann says:

To be honest, I don’t think Jennifer should have tossed the drink at Eric, it wasn’t necessary, so she shouldn’t have been surprised by his response. Don’t do to others what you don’t want done to yourself.
    I’m so happy the last show wasn’t filled with Tami and her craziness; I’m literally sick of her! I was already done with her being messy, but the whole nonsense about her “defending” herself against Meeka took me to the edge. If you look at the tape, Meeka didn’t have her hands up at the time Tami hit her, Meeka turned her head to Suzie and then Tami slapped her. It just shows how unbalanced Tami really is!
    Please, please don’t bring Royce back next season; she’s useless. I don’t see the point in her being on the show. Royce tries to act as though she doesn’t participate in the “Tweeting” or whatever, but she’s equally responsible. She’s simply an annoyance to the show, really.
    Evelyn, I really have so much admiration for you and hope you & Chad have a successful marriage.
    Shaunie, keep doing what you’re doing on your own and on your own terms!

25. VERNICERICE@YAHOO.COM says:

This is crazy

26. Essence says:

It’s like some of you didn’t even watch the episode….some people are so stuck on TV it’s ridiculous….SHE THREW A DRINK AT HIM! C’mon…I don’t care if it was a man/woman/animal….she talks about class so much…maybe she should talk about an “Identity” I mean, really….I thought stuff like this stopped in HS, but as I get older I see that more adults are like children…young and dumb, but without the “Young”…..I bet some of you who agree with what Jennifer did, is okay with what Fantasia did? Where is the dignity? Intergrity? Where is the CLASS? I like this “Show” it’s entertaining…it makes me laugh, now I can see how deep “GOLD-DIGGERS” go. I guess this is a new “job” your children can aspire too..

27. Gree says:

Bring some better shows on television, these shows are not showing any good to young ladies today, its only making them believe that this is the way to live their lives, examples on these show are horrible, life is hard enough what are we teaching these young ladies. show them better so that they can make better for themselves and avoid the drama, hurts and disappointments in life. This world is horrible enough let all try to make it a better place by bringing forth positive images and ideas for our young people

28. mary says:

jenn, started trouble when she threw drink at eric when he was walking away (after she was being rude about his mother). she deserved the drink in the face. these women on this show go around throwing drinks on people, fighting and cursing , maybe now they will think about it before doing it to someone else? i noticed evelyn (with her getto actions) didnt run in and throw drink or fight the woman who was having dinner with chad. no, she cant mess up that gravy train. i dont want a man to hurt a woman, that is the lowest form. but adrink in the face was deserved!! jenn is making herself look like a fool, i thought she had class, but after seeing her at the party (all over some man she just met) and the terrible display aimed at eric was awful. to get respect you have to give respect!!!!!!!!!!!

29. KindaBeenThere says:

Jen – Walk away and don’t look back. Whatever respect he had for you at some time is gone and he is willing to hurt and humiliate you. And he’s willing to do it on national tv. ZERO respect for him on that move. You did not walk directly over to him and get IN his face and toss that drink. You could see it barely got the side of his shirt. The only place he would see me again is standing on the other side of my lawyer. You deserve better. BTW – it was not funny, or cute as some others have said.

30. Ken says:

Jennifer showed her “Ass” and got what she put out there. She threw the first drink and it did land on his shirt. So in the future she should be careful to not put out there what you don’t want returned. These ladies are painful to watch and they make women (Ethnic Women) look bad in general. I have a son and because of the buzz and talk about the show I had him watch. I explained to him that I would appreciate it if he does not bring one of those type women home in the future. How sad that we can just turn on the TV and see what we don’t want in our lives. “CHAD” you’ve seen the future with women of this type! Don’t do it………………LOL

31. Divorce Sucks says:

I think Eric is emotional and probably heart broken. I think he is acting crazy for sure. But it’s always harder for the 1 left behind.

32. pretty nikki says:

The nerve of Jen’s ex for throwing a drink in his face I really do think he got feelings for her still like who acts like that? He’s just mad she has moved on and ain’t tripping about him! He needs to move on I mean that’s the reason she getting a divorce anyway because apparently he moved on a long time ago! As for Evelyn she needs to drop her man and just be friends with him because the way he was talking made it clear he’s not that sure if he’s ready to settle down and be a taken man…if I was her I wouldn’t have let all that talk he was doing slide that’s game! As for the other ladies yal doing pretty good espeicially Tammi since Meeka left lol!! Can’t wait for the reunion

33. QUEEN NA NA says:

ERIC NEED TO GO TAKE HIS BIG KNOT ON THE HEAD AND SIT DOWN SOMEWERE. MAD THAT JEN GETTING ALL THE ACTION NOW AND HE A WASH UP BASKETBALL PLAYER AND UGLY AS F. AND JEN I LIKE THAT CAKE FOR THE PARTY NOW THAT WAS REAL SLICK BUT TELL ERIC TO KICK ROCKS AND DUCES!!! AND GET HALF OF THAT MONEY YOU DESERVE IT . AND MOVE ON

34. Harlem says:

I have to agree that Jen started this mess when she threw the drink at Eric but both were acting very childish. Too bad because I think deep down inside they both want to be together. I wish them the best and I hope they both find ways to heal from the pain that they are feeling. So basically they need to get off of TV acting stupid and go talk to a therapist.

35. Muriel says:

I LIKE THIS SHOW,AND I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REUNION!THE WHOLE JEN/ERIC SAGA IS INSANE.JEN IS A COMPLETE HYPOCRITE!WHEN SHE MADE THE STATEMENTS AGAINST CHAD,SHE WAS SO BROKEN-HEARTED WHEN EVIE WENT HAM ON HER ASS,AND SHE SOUGHT FORGIVENESS.HOWEVER,SHE REFUSED TO EVEN TALK TO ROYCE,AND SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES.FURTHERMORE,THAT CAKE ANTIC WAS ABSOLUTELY P E T T Y!IF YOU ARE SO GUNG HO ABOUT YOUR FREEDOM FROM THIS MAN ,AND THE ENTIRE SITUATION;WHY NOT JUST HAVE A CAKE WITH YOU STANDING ALONE!SHE KNEW WHO,AND WHAT ERIC WAS WHEN SHE CHOSE TO MARRY HIM!NOW SHE WANTS TO HAVE BUYERS REMORSE.I LOVE ROYCE,SHE TAKES NO QUARTER FROM ANY OF THESE WOMEN,AND THEY MAD!SHE IS HER OWN PERSON SEEKING AFTER HER OWN HAPPINESS HER WAY!I SAY “KEEP DOING YOU”!I WAS SO GLAD WHEN SHE FOUGHT EVELYN BULLY-ASS BACK.TAMI IS OVER THE TOP AT TIMES,BUT SHE AND ROYCE ARE THE REASONS I WATCH THE SHOW.

36. BIg Reg says:

I saw the show and I have this to say. Though he could have just walked away, she should not have thrown a drink at him first which upset him more than he already was. I don’t know if I would thrown a drink in her face like that (HE GOT HER GOOD…LMAO) but I would thrown one back at her. My momma always said don’t something to a person that you don’t want done to you.

37. wndrwmn says:

Choppers McKnottington is just mad because he never thought his little wifey would one day be doing her own thing and on top, while he’s sitting around not in the light anymore. As a matter of fact, he never was that famous in basketball anyway! He’s no Kobe, Dwayne or Lebron, and Basketball Wives made his sorry ass somewhat back on the scene. He took full advantage of Jen during their marraige and carried a huge ego and poor attitude about reconsiliation, children and acted like his cheating was no big deal…after all he’s a ball player…EX BALL PLAYER! Throwing the drink in her face with such vengance goes to show he’s a poor excuse for a husband and is mad as hell Jen’s moved on. He should really focus on getting those set of choppers fixed and get that knot removed on his head cause the Quasimodo look is not happening, no matter how cool he might be behind the scenes.

38. D J says:

I see why some of these women have so many problems..Jennifer got the drink in her face cause she throw a drink at him first, but couldnt see why he did that DAAAAAA…

39. WOWTVDOTCOM says:

EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME THING JUST IN DIFFERENT WORDING. (I DIDNT WATCH THE SHOW AND I DONT CARE TOO WATCH IT). NO ONE WAS RIGHT. RIGHT? LOL.. THERE IS NO ONE ACTING LIKE A ADULT ON THE SHOW ARE ON THESE COMMENTS. THIS JUST SHOWS YOU HOW MESSY LIFE IS AND THEN PPL TURN AROUND IN MAKE IT WORST BY COMMENTING THAT PPL DESEVER TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT ARE HOW UGLY SOMEONE IS. HERES WHAT EVERYBODY ON HERE SHOULD DO. NOT FOR ME BUT, FOR YOU….. BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING READ IT FIRST AND ASK GOD IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SUBMIT TO MAKE A CHANGE IN THE WORLD. REMERBER THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON ON EARTH THAT IS PERFECT…… GOD BLESS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Sylvia says:

WOW! Hes got some nerve hes just burned and feels stupid…@ Rhonda f course it would have been worse if cameras were not around and do not doubt that he has been physically abusive with Jen. Eric is a lost loser and Jen is the best you ever had or will get!!!!!

41. Nadene says:

Let’s not forget that Eric was leaving and Jen threw a drink at him, prompting him to retaliate. Why was it okay that she initiated this behavior? Both are guilty of bad behavior, not just Eric…

42. Nett says:

The drink in the face was unnecessary I know Jen threw one first but her drink barley touched him, Eric walked over and attentionally dashed that drink in Jen face with force that’s like slapping her and a form of abuse. I do not have respect for men like that but Jen is still a very classy lady and she kept her composure better than some women because I would have found another drink and aimed right at that big a$$ head and put another lump on it, he’s jealous of her because she’s moving on. Evelyn is not going to make it with Chad because he like to call all the shot’s I don’t really like Evelyn but she shouldn’t put up with his sh-t having dinner with another lady was disrespectful I wish her happiness but I don’t think Chad is for her.

43. Rox says:

Regardless of what Jenn did it was not as bad as what hm. the man? did. I lovedthe divorce party and Jenn finally got loose. Oh Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, what a body, LOL, please Jenn wanted to unleash the tiger in her that she had stored away to look like this goody goddy gal. The cake was awesome and the party is just what she needed. Waiting on the reunion next week. Hope Jenn n Royce pull it together for sisters sake.

44. Megan says:

The way I saw it was Jennifer threw a drink on Eric first and he reacted by doing the same to her. I don’t think he did anything wrong.

45. Megan says:

Women want equality, yet they think it is okay to become physical with men and not expect a reaction. That’s foolish. If you give it out, expect to get it back. Women should realize men are physically stronger and are apt to do more damage before they get throw the first action. If you don’t want to be disrespected, don’t disrespect!

46. Ann says:

As much smack as Jennifer has doled out (drip, drip, drip) verbally throughout the life of this sad excuse for entertainment, a tossed beverage in the face is minor.

Get a grip, if she was that unhappy in her 4 yr marriage (10 yr relationship?), then she should have left it a long time ago. But wait, … then she wouldn’t have been a Basketball Wife like all the other non-wives portrayed on the show.

47. chaz wilson says:

EVERY TIME I TURN THE TV ON TO THIS SHOW, SOMEBOBY IS THROWING A DRINK IN
    SOMEBODY ELSE’S FACE. I WOULDN’T PUT UP WITH THAT CRAP NOT 1 TIME ; TV OR
    NO TV. ERIC IS A BIG BOY BUT I COULD TAKE HIM CAUSE HE’S A CHUMP. WHY THROW
    A DRINK IN A WOMANS’ FACE AT CLOSE RANGE LIKE THAT TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.
    BOY I WOULD SO WHIP THAT ASS. DOESN’T JENNIFER HAVE ANY BROTHERS? IF NOT
    I WOULD GLADLY TAKE CARE OF THIS LITTLE MATTER FOR HER. U KNOW “DIRTY DEEDS
    DONE CHEAP”

48. chaz wilson says:

GET REAL, NONE OF THESE HUZZIES WOULD BE WITH THOSE GUYS IF THEY WERE AVERAGE EVERYDAY PEOPLE WITH REAL WORLD 9 TO 5 JOBS. JENNIFER GOT AS GOOD
    AS SHE GAVE. WHAT DID SHE EXPECT WHEN SHE MARRIES A BASKETBALL DUD.
    ERIC NEVER PLAYED ON ANY CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS, I THINK HE MIGHT HAVE AVERAGED
    5 POINTS PER GAME IF THAT MUCH. I KNOW LOOKS AREN’T EVERYTHING BUT GIMME A
    BREAK I’VE SEEN BETTER LOOKING PIT BULLS; WHAT SHOCKED ME WAS HE HAD THE
    NERVE TO CHEAT ON HER, THE OTHER WOMAN MUST HAVE BEEN FEELING GUILTY,
    OR HARD UP. MAYBE IT WAS A CHARITY SCREW.

49. Anna says:

Jen is lucky she didn’t do that to some street thug, she’d gotten more than a drink in her ugly face. She got what she deserved. Next time she’ll ask somebody!

50. ann says:

Jen got exactly what she deserved…She threw a drink first, had a smug face when she did it, the drink hit him in the back,so she got it in the face too bad (what goes around comes around)..Then she makes her stupid comment I can’t believe he did that (she is a cluess idiot).She must be taking lessons from Evelyn about throwing drinks at people very mature..I think her divorce party was low class..The same catty women who thought the cake and pinata were so funny,wouldn’t be laughing if it was Eric who had a cake with Jens head on a platter and was stabbing at some parts,or was beating a pinata that looked like Jen.. They would be saying Eric needs help there’s something wrong with him..These women are 2 faced hyprocrites

51. Butch says:

I can’t wait until Chad leave this dummy LOL

52. Sheila says:

I would like to begin by saying,” Jennifer, my heart goes out to you!” You seem like you would be so cool to hang out with and you don’t deserve to be treated the way Eric treated you….
    God will handle him and cast all of his demons out of him! He should not try to be-little you on television! If he feels like he cant stand you and or hate you. Thats something to keep of camera! You never let the world know ALL of your business like that. However, I do think that your divorce party was just a bit over board. But I dont know the whole story of your marriage either. Just remember God has your back and he will work all things out for you! Love ya, girl

53. Hair Booster says:

Jennifer don’t worry about that sorry (ERIC) dead beat he is just mad because he satrated the fight but you won the battle, cause baby you got a fine somebody to give you plenty of attention and he is worth giving it back too. Do me a favor in the mean time give Eric a card from somebody to help him get that big dick off his head LOL!!!!!

54. colleen says:

u know jennifer u is a very beautiful woman u did not deserve the drink thrown in your face. but thats how men are when the other half is moving on good luck in whatever u do keep it movin. evelyn u is just a girl that just speaks her mine give them the ny attitude . tami u is a woman who stands up for rights and stand firm to whatever u say whether its god bad are indiffrent suzie u is a girl u mean no harm u fabulous. shaunie u is a woman that is very calm always keeping the peace thats how a friend suppose to be very strong independent and fab meeka royce needs not to be on the show dont do nothin for the show especially when it come to fashion .circle is not for u two

55. KindaBeenThere says:

Ok – I’m reading that Jen is defending dude and saying that he’s never been abusive to her before. Hear me and hear me good – they don’t always start out abusive. It took 5 years for my ex to become abusive. Once it starts, it does not stop. It didn’t just ‘get into him’ either. They are who they are – and when he shows you who he really is – BELIEVE HIM THE FIRST TIME. Grieve the loss of whatever you had and keep it movin’. It’s done. You were not born the day you married him and you will not die the day you divorce him. Keep on livin’ like you always have, and enjoy the life GOD gave you. He says you are who you are because of him, but he didn’t marry you because of who he made you because HE didn’t make you. Do you Ma’.

56. Jazzy1 says:

I don’t care what anyone says, even the perpetrator or victim and especially someone you are still married too during a divorce, anytime you do something disrespectful such as what Eric did to Jen, you are a POS!! On second thought a lot of POS!!!! But it is clear that they still have love for one another; it’s just a sad and bad situation to be in. After watching the incident, I really felt sorry for Jennifer although she did play a role in what’s going on between them, some of which I humbly believe was self-inflicted just because she was sharing part of hell in the married with the other ladies and exposing the issue on TV. Beyond that, bringing other women into the shaky marriage totally changed the dynamics of what could have possibly been saved. IJS As a result Eric got tired of hearing in the streets, blogs, TV, etc all of what was going on in marriage. I feel Jen too though; she seems to be an intelligent and sweet young lady who just has made some understandable mistakes in her situation.

Ladies, keep other women, people out of your marriage, relationships. Trust!! They may not show it, but there are a lot of bitter women & men in this world who are jealous of what you have even if it’s raggedy!

57. Gigglegal215 says:

Jen and Eric, both could have been arrested for battery or domestic violence. Be careful who you throw drinks on.You may not be so lucky next time. You all should learn something besides throwing drinks and acting like idiots. Money will never buy class. Thanks for being buffoons. I know your parents are proud. Apparently, there is no such thing as bad publicity.SMH!!

58. Paula says:

Sorry but I am so sick of women who think they are above all and think it is ok to disrespect men because they think they can. She threw her drink at him, that was ok, he reciprocated, that was not ok? It was wrong on both sides and she was definitely NO victim. Grow up and treat people right.

59. I now understand why Jennifer’s divorce party was filmed in that manner .I understand why Jen protrayed such anger .She is usually such a cool lady .
    I like to see her when her hair is combed back .She looks much prettier and younger ..
    I was stunned at the violence displayed by Eric in this episode .Besides the bad words , he has added more bad things to his portfolio . I have no respect for any man or woman who cannot control his/her temper . I visualise him as a jealous lover .

60. Evelyn needs to control her temper .If I waas her soon to be Mother in law ,I would be scared for my son .I hate violence in any form .
    She gets upset too easily .This is NOT GOOD publicity .In my opinion,it is SHAMEFUL and unbecoming.
    She appears to be a good mother though .

61. cinnimon says:

she is sooooooooooooooooooo weak!

62. Parkside says:

Enough already with the Basketball wives, excuse me I mean wife! This show is about how big your earrings are, who is the loudest and who wags the finger the most! I will not watch this program again after last season. All the women except Shaunee should have their mouths ducktaped shut and made to watch/listen to the entire season without interuption, then when it’s finished give them their walking papers! Praise the Lord!