Evelyn Lozada Talks About A Possible Role On SVU And What She Thinks Of The Photos We Post Of Her

Anyone familiar with Basketball Wives knows that Evelyn Lozada has the best facial expressions ever. We make sure to capture a lot of them in our weekly recaps, but we’re always a little afraid of what might happen if she knew we posted such crazy photos of her. Turns out, she’s a fan!

We talked to Evelyn the other day, and even though we mostly wanted to know whether or not her recent visit to the set of Law & Order: SVU was to see about a job (it was, sort of), she turned the conversation around to some of the other photos we’ve been known to post of her…

About the pictures of you on the set of SVU. Are you actually going to be on it?

There are talks of me doing a part. We’ll see. That was fun, I met with the casting director and they’re interested. These are opportunities that are coming to me, it’s not like I’m like “Oh my God, I want to be an actress!” but I’m like hey, why not try it and see where it goes? It’s pretty cool.

Hopefully you won’t play a dead body.

I saw you blog about it!

Your pictures were so funny, we had to post them. You behind bars is hilarious.

And how funny was that picture of me and Chad kissing? Were you the one that clipped that?

I actually have that as my BBM profile picture, I was dying laughing at that.

It takes a lot of precision and cropping to get our pictures just right.

I’m sure! I was like geez, forget about it. I’ve had some funny pictures up there with me rolling my eyes and stuff.

My job is to find your best moments and just pause them.

The third season of Basketball Wives may be over, but there’s still the two-part reunion show left! Make sure you tune in on August 15 and 22 at 8 p.m. for all the reunion action.
[Photo: Facebook]

1. Shari Craggette says:

I love basketball wives I sometimes like Evelyn sometimes do not, but enjoy watching the show, and think Evelyn is very pretty, n give she n Chad best wishes. Glad she n Tammi made up, Over all looking forward to the Reunion and next seasons

2. Candace says:

Im already tired of these women of color behaving the way they for instant fame. It takes hard work and dedication to become successful..Does anybody have any formal education, if so why not use it instead of gold digging and getting with men you really don’t want just for the sake pf trying to acquire things you can’t afford on your own. The sad part it I see women in public emulating these women. I think Michelle Obama is a GREAT example of a woman of color to be inspired by. Hell she’s the Chief and Commder..

3. THE PROFESSIONAL KHID says:

I HONESTLY LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVELYN AND TAMI. WITHOUT THEM THE SHOW WOULD NOT BE A HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sara Lynn says:

I have enjoyed watching the show but if they could get rid of Tammy it would be a much better show. It is embarrassing to watch how she acts – she represents the worst in human kind, esp. women and their relationships. She should be ashamed of herself. I cannot believe what her children must go through. She needs psychological help!!!!

5. Shantell says:

I love you Evelyn!!!! Please do not change. I think you all need to boot Royce off the show, she is a non —— factor, just a suggestion. I also believe you have to tell people like it is sometimes, it has nothing to do with education. Lastly, people are going to hate on you Evelyn and your relationship, but I love you and Chad together best wishes to you both.

6. Natalie says:

Fame and fortune comes at a price. The world, unfortunately and especially black women have to bear the brunt of it. These women ought to go back to the Hollywood archives and watch some old Amos and Andy footage. Hollywood ain’t changed…the only difference is they are all dolled up with lip gloss, and their skin is polished and waxed. The script of demoralizing, denigrating, and physical violence all while getting intoxicated and eatting instead of watermelon and chicken, kiwi and steak makes for a REMIX of Amos and Andy. The sad part is it’s REALITY TV. Wow! Girl Power at its finest.