Demi Lovato Wants You To Tune In To The Do Something! Awards On Thursday (And So Do We)

The 2011 Do Something! Awards were taped this past Sunday at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles, and featured a plethora of amazing celebrities who were all on hand to support and recognize their charitable peers. One such celeb who happened to perform during the show was Demi Lovato, who totally killed it onstage, which is just one more reason to tune in to the show. Watch Demi’s plug for the show, which airs this Thursday, August 18 at 9 p.m. ET above, and retweet it using the #DSAwards hashtag. Demi also made our list of best-dressed attendees, and for a bonus peek at her onstage outfit, click below.

[Photo: Getty Images]

1. gabriel says:

linda voce e perfeita Demi Te Amo S2

2. Debora says:

Demi’re beautiful I love you with my heart I love you’re too cute
    Deby

3. raras says:

Demiii……come to indonesia please! :D I love you so much. By:raras
    jakarta,indonesia you’re sooooo beautiful! And cutee

4. demi is great luv ya demi

5. Moni says:

Demi, I loove you :’) Perfect as you always were *-* beautiful inside and out :D

6. consuelo says:

Awwwwwww I love you Demi so much! Hey guys follow me: consuumartinez
    Thanks! :)

7. tenzin lhamo says:

we are lovatics and we supprot demi lovato and we love her so much she will surely be the next britney or gaga waiting for the new album love you demi lovato

8. demi lovato, you are so beautiful and ”skyscraper” truly rocks love you a lot you are a real inspiration

9. Golfie says:

I literally adore this girl ….. Shes’ the REAL DEAL !!! Pure talented !!! n Her voice is sooooo Amazing … No autotune like other young singers in Hollywood … She should famous than Gomez ,Bieber , blah blah blah .. She makes a Difference …. God bless her

10. Sophie x says:

ive been a lovatic since 2008 now and im so proud of her! im a british lovatic and proud x please check out my fan video, ‘Vote for Demi’ on youtube.com/UnbrokenFan all lovatics reading this follow me on twitter.com/gypsyhearttour3
    i hope she visits london soon as i would give anything to meet her!

11. Sophie x says:

im a true british lovatic and im so proud of her! x i have made a fan video supporting her at the Do Something awards x youtube.com/UnbrokenFan
    follow me on twitter aswell lovatics! at twitter.com/UnbrokenFan

12. Daylee Nicole Sousa says:

Demi Lovato…. Whats One Word To Describe Her? Beautiful.. She’s One Of The Most Beautiful Girls In The WORLD. She’s Amazing. She’s My Idol. I Love Her.. She’s So Talented, I Find Her The Most Amazing Singer In The Universe.. :)
    I <3 DEMI LOVATO..

13. Elizabeth K says:

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous! Don’t worry Demi I would never miss your performance, I’m so excited! I Love her soooooooooo much. She’s one of the best yet humble singers of this generation. She is pure class.

14. comiccon says:

wow , she looked like she gained alot of wait in this pic

15. aww she is super pretty and sing like angels skyscraper I love the song!

16. Dianne says:

I want to watch her live….
    I really really love her very much… (: